Room 139--04

Story Info
Commentary flowed freely throughout the storytelling.
1.6k words
4.25
19.7k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The details of my hair removal were given in excruciating detail, and eagerly lapped up by Wendy and Kelly. I was unsure at first how Wendy would react, but like everything else connected with my cross dressing, it excited her.

When Michelle arrived at the point where I submitted to total body hair removal, Wendy looked at me with naked lust. Under normal conditions, we would have had passionate sex. But with two roommates in tow, I wasn't sure what to expect—if anything.

Commentary flowed freely throughout the storytelling.

Poor Christa (the girl who trimmed my pubic hair) wasn't thought of very highly. Someone pointed out her nickname was Peanut Butter—presumably because she spread so easily. This caused the car to be filled with much high-decibel, high-pitched laughter.

And Wendy was astounded at my exhibitionist streak.

"He's so paranoid with me, worrying about who is going to see him and who will know, and then he strips in front of two strangers and lets one of them shave a pussy on him!"

"Women! What are you going do with them!" opined Kelly. The car again erupted with laughter.

"God! How are you supposed to know what the hell they're thinking when they're always changing their minds?" added Michelle.

The three of them were certainly enjoying themselves.

I was beginning to feel like an unwilling celebrity in a celebrity roast. I could only look out the window and watch dusk overtake the landscape. I eventually fell asleep.

When I awoke, the Pontiac was pulling into the parking lot of the Edwardsville Holiday Inn.

Wendy spoke. "Hey you. We're here."

"I need to stretch" I said.

"Want to go with Michelle and pick-up the room key?"

"Sure." I tucked in my shirt and got out of the car. The air was cool and still. I could hear diesel-powered semis roaring down the interstate not far away.

"You need any money?" I asked Michelle.

"No. My friend Eric is supposed to write this up as an employee stay. It should be really cheap. We can figure it out in the room."

Clear plastic runners protecting the red carpeting led straight to the registration desk. A guy with curly blonde hair and a green vest sat behind it.

"Michelle! How's it going?"

They exchanged pleasantries and arranged for the room while I looked around the well-worn lobby.

Minutes later, Michelle asked me if I was ready. I nodded yes.

"Thanks Eric! Catch you later."

I nodded as we left.

"139" announced Michelle. "Should be towards the back on this side."

We got in and Kelly started the car and pulled up to the room. We parked directly in front.

"Woo-hoo!" cried Wendy. "We're here!"

The four of us piled out of the car and went inside. Despite the appearance of the lobby, the room was bright and appealing. Two double beds lined one wall, with a large TV, dresser and writing desk along the other.

"I have to pee" said Wendy as she made a beeline for the bathroom.

"So do I!" "Hurry up!" cried the other two.

Kelly and Michelle returned to the car and helped me with the luggage. We then settled in and caught our breath.

"Anybody thirsty?" I asked.

"Yes!" was the unanimous response.

Wendy and I left to scout out liquor stores, and found one not far away. We picked up several bottles of good-but-cheap Riesling. Back at the motel, I went to the ice machine and filled a bucket to the rim.

By the time I returned, the women had decided they were up for a game of strip poker. I swallowed hard. I'm a hopeless card player. I said I'd be happy to watch, which was rather predictably not well-received.

Kelly was the first to speak up. "No way. You have things I want to see, Missy, and I don't mean your piercings!"

This sent the three of them collapsing into laughter. I felt two hands down before we even started. I reached for a glass of Riesling.

I inventoried my clothing. Pants, shirt, underwear and two socks. I wondered if individual hairs would count. Wendy took pity on her suddenly-shy boyfriend and sat next to me to advise and consent.

Kelly lost the first hand, and removed her jeans. She had the same underwear on as I did. The evening was off to a great start.

I lost the second, and removed my shirt. Wendy could not stop looking at my newly hairless torso. "Halfway there!" cried the brazen lech previously known as Kelly.

Wendy lost the third hand, and removed one of her socks. She also lost the fourth, and removed the other. Allegations of cheating began to rain down on Michelle, who had yet to lose an article of clothing.

Opening the second bottle of wine did little to quiet them.

When I lost the fifth and began to remove a sock, a motion was convened that socks would henceforth not be considered individual clothing items, and would need to be removed as a pair.

I argued for a grandfather clause, a motion which was roundly struck down by the female majority. I reluctantly removed both.

Michelle finally lost a hand. Since she, like Kelly, had forsworn socks, she was faced with having to remove her jeans or her top. The jeans came off.

"This is more like it" I said.

Michelle snorted with indignation. "Just wait, Missy."

Another hand was played, and poor Kelly was the loser. She buried her face in her hands. After a few seconds, she gathered herself and removed her top.

Wendy lost the next hand, and also removed her top. She announced with some irritation she would no longer be providing me with counsel.

Michelle lost the next hand, and was left with no choice but to remove her top also. Maybe this wasn't so bad, after all.

Well into our cups, we called for a bathroom break.

I was pleased to see a tiny blush on the faces of Kelly and Michelle as we waited for Wendy. After the events of the afternoon, it was a nice to have other people taking off their clothes.

On Wendy's return, we began the next round. I lost.

Being down to my pants and underwear, there was essentially no decision to make. I stood up and removed my jeans. That left me in my daisy print string bikinis, a sight which caused Kelly no small amount of glee.

"We're twins, Missy!" she said, cupping her hands over her mouth in disbelief.

"That's my girl" said Wendy.

I looked at her with a mock scowl.

Panties aren't meant to be worn by a male sitting cross-legged on the floor, and I searched in vain for a comfortable position that wouldn't leave me exposed. Adding to my dilemma was the visual stimulation provided by my three semi-naked companions.

Wendy was sussed to what was happening. "Having problems?" she giggled.

"No" I said. "I'm fine."

She playfully rubbed my thigh. Her eyes went wide at the sensation.

"Oh my god! It's so smooth!"

I struggled to stay composed.

Michelle lost the next hand. She flushed bright red.

"Bra or panties, Michelle?" said Wendy gleefully.

Hands trembling ever so slightly, Michelle unhooked her bra and removed it.

The three of us cheered.

Wendy lost next, and like the rest of us, was now down to her underwear. We opened the third bottle of Riesling.

Wendy again lost consecutive hands and was forced to remove something vital.

She followed Michelle's lead and removed her bra. If I wasn't having problems before, I was definitely having them now. I shifted positions again. Wendy giggled.

"How's it going over there?" said Michelle. Kelly grinned.

The next hand began.

Kelly lost for the first time in several rounds and again buried her face in her hands. We noisily assisted her to making a decision.

She silenced us when she stood up, swallowed hard and stepped out of her panties. Michelle and Wendy shrieked. I was agog.

Kelly knelt on the floor and faced me. "Have a good look, Missy! You're next!"

The room was now charged with sexual energy. I could barely concentrate as I dealt the next hand. I picked up my cards and was dismayed. They were awful.

The four of us lay our cards on the floor. There were squeals of delight when it became clear I had lost.

For the second time that day, I stood up and took off my underwear in front of a group of women. The three screamed and cheered as my penis, released from its daisy-print prison, jutted out from my abdomen.

I was red-faced.

Wendy then stripped off her panties, took my hand and announced to Michelle and Kelly that they would need to excuse us. She then led me to the bed. We didn't even bother getting underneath the covers.

Our passion was urgent and long-delayed. Wendy greedily ran her hands over my legs and chest, wordlessly expressing her approval. I kissed her hungrily. The sensation of Wendy's skin on my newly-hairless legs was intense and exciting.

We were clearly ready, and began to grind against each other. The release of so much pent-up lust was exhilarating, even divine. I soon felt a powerful orgasm building. It crawled up my legs and exited my belly in prolonged spasms. Wendy closed her eyes and moaned. It was over far too quickly.

We were drained. Wendy rolled over on her back. We lay motionless for several minutes.

Eventually, I reached up to turn off the light. I became aware of someone on the other bed. It was Kelly, who had a hand between her legs. She had her head back, and was obviously preoccupied. Someone else was in the bathroom. It had to be Michelle.

I let them be and turned off the light. I curled up next to Wendy. It had been a very memorable day.