Room 139--07

Story Info
She kissed me.
1.4k words
4.33
19.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was searching through the jumble of clothes trying to find something to wear, Wendy came up behind me.

"Will you wear these? I love them on you."

It was the purple sweater and a pair of white shorts she had bought for me in Champaign. They had a cuff high up on the leg, and were obviously female.

In the happy afterglow of the afternoon, I said yes. I didn't care who saw me.

"Maybe a little bit of this, too? She was holding the lipstick Kelly had used earlier.

I looked at Wendy. "There's no way I can say no to you, is there?"

She kissed me.

"Shower's ready!" It was Kelly.

"Be right back!" said Wendy, and she disappeared into the bathroom.

After everyone had showered and dressed, we set out. The temperature hovered near seventy, and we savored the unexpected warmth.

"What're you guys in the mood for?" I asked.

"Anything" said Kelly. "As long as I don't have to catch it myself."

We wandered around, and came across a House of Pies.

"They have great desserts and pretty decent salads here" said Wendy.

"Plus we're here" said Michelle. Kelly agreed.

"Missy?"

"Can I check my hair first?"

This provoked another great commotion, quieted only when we had come to rest in a parking spot.

We entered, and waited by the 'Please Wait to Be Seated' sign near the entrance. The young hostess appeared, eyed our group, and told us to follow her.

"How's this?" she said, indicating a table by a window.

"Great!" said Wendy. "Thank you."

"Someone will be here in a minute to take your order."

Wendy said she had to visit the bathroom. I ignored her, assuming she was asking Kelly or Michelle. When I felt her hand on mine, I did a double-take.

"Me?"

"Come on!"

I stood up and followed Wendy towards the restroom. I did my best to control my anxiety, but by the time I reached the door marked 'Ladies' my heart was pounding.

Wendy paused for a moment, then waved me in.

"Get in a stall" she said.

I did, and she took an adjoining one.

"Do you have to pee?"

"Yeah" I whispered.

"Remember to sit down!"

Wendy began, and soon I was also.

When I was finished, she said "Let me go out first, okay?"

"Okay."

The door opened. Two women entered.

They tried several stalls.

One was exasperated. "Just three?"

"That's okay. You go first Linda. I have to use the phone. See you back at the table."

"Okay. Thanks!"

The other woman closed the door and began using the toilet. I heard her rummage through her purse. She was looking for something.

"Excuse me. I am so sorry. But do you have an extra pad with you?"

Wendy signaled underneath the partition to wait.

"Just a sec" she said. "Let me check."

There was a pause while Wendy searched her purse. "It's scented. Is that okay?"

"Sure!"

The woman's hand appeared beneath the partition. I signaled for Wendy to hurry.

Wendy pressed it into my hand.

I passed it to the stranger.

There was a sigh. "Oh my god. Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate it"

"Sure!" said Wendy. She flushed her toilet.

As Wendy left her stall the bathroom door opened again. Another woman took the stall and closed the door. The woman to my left flushed her toilet. The bathroom was a beehive of activity.

As she exited, the bathroom door opened yet again.

"Wendy?"

"Jess! Oh my god! I can't believe it! How are you?"

"Great!"

"How are you? How's U of I?"

"Great!"

I stared at the floor. This was not happening.

As they caught up, each stall was vacated and then occupied several times.

I was beginning to wish I had an emergency flare.

"Excuse me Wendy, but I have to go really bad. Do you know if this stall is empty?"

"Oh! Um, I don't know. Let me check."

"Nope."

Wendy's friend groaned. She rapped on the door lightly with her fingers.

Then she spoke—haltingly—to the occupant.

"Excuse me. But I'd really appreciate it if you could please hurry. I have to go really bad and I can't wait much longer. Please."

I put my head in my hands. There was no other choice. I flushed the toilet and unbolted the door.

"OhmygodI'msosorrytobotheryouthanks!" I was barely able to squeeze out.

Wendy grabbed my arm. "We have to get out of here!" she whispered.

"See you later Jess!"

"Bye Wendy!"

We hurried through the rapidly filling restaurant. I prayed no one noticed me. This was unlikely since my earrings were pealing like the bells of St. Mary's.

We arrived at the table. Michelle and Kelly had questions.

"What were you guys doing in there? The waitress has been by like six times already!"

Wendy sighed. "I met a friend of mine from high school. I couldn't let her see Missy."

"What's she look like?"

"White shorts and a yellow top. Long blonde hair in a ponytail."

Kelly and Michelle scanned the dining room.

"I don't think she's here. But she could still be in the bathroom."

The waitress stopped at our table. "You ladies ready?"

She clicked her ballpoint pen and held it poised above the check pad. Kelly raised her eyebrows and looked at each of us.

"We'll have four salads and a pitcher of iced tea".

"What kind of dressing? French, Italian, Thousand Island or Roquefort?"

We answered.

"Be back in a minute with your salads."

It was plain she was a little irritated.

"Wendy! There you are!"

The four of us froze.

"Mind if we join you guys?"

It was Wendy's friend from the bathroom. She was accompanied by a good-looking redhead. The two empty chairs at our table dared us to say no.

"Not at all!" said Wendy. "Have a seat!"

"Thanks! This is my friend, Laura. We're here for Halloween."

"We are, too!" said Wendy. "These are my friends Michelle, Kelly and Missy."

"Hi"s and smiles were offered around the table.

"Did you guys order yet?"

"Yeah. But she should be back in a minute."

"What're you having?"

"Just some salads and iced tea."

"That sounds great! What do you think, Laura?"

"Sure!"

Wendy and Jess picked up where their conversation had stopped in the bathroom. Michelle and Kelly conversed with Laura, and I did my best to disappear behind the salad and iced tea.

"I love your top, Missy! Where'd you get it?" It was Jess.

I set my iced tea down. "Carson's."

"Oh my god—don't you love their junior's department? They always have such great stuff! It's amazing!"

Laura murmured her agreement.

"Ever shop at Yorktown?"

"No. I live more northwest. Closer to Randhurst."

"Okay" said Jess. "I wish I could wear knits. I have the worst luck. My boobs just never look right in them. Plus it always looks like I'm bulging out of my bra in back. Ugh!"

Her comment demanded a response. Only my brain refused to generate one.

Wendy stepped in.

"Missy's really tired; she had some really intense mid-terms last week and she's just fried."

Laura looked at me. "I know the feeling—industrial psych" she said. She rolled her eyes.

After a few more minutes of conversation, Laura addressed me.

"Seen any cute guys here?"

I looked at her. She wore a crooked, amused smile. Her leg brushed my leg underneath the table. I felt my face flush.

Her elbow rested on the table. The back of her hand was against her cheek. She took another forkful of salad and waited.

Under different circumstances I would have found her very attractive.

Her query reminded me of the old trick question Do you still beat your wife? I hoped desperately for a way out.

She asked another question. "So you're going to the Halloween party, too?"

I was relieved. I nodded.

"What as?"

"French maid" I said.

"Oooh" she said. "That should be really cute. I just wasn't sure if you were already wearing your costume."

I gulped. It was all falling apart.

Just then the waitress appeared. "Any dessert for you ladies?"

Laura looked at me. "Missy?"

I shook my head no.

"You sure?"

Laura took another sip of iced tea. She continued to watch me.

"Guess not" said the waitress pointedly. She ripped the check from the pad and slapped it on the table.

"I'll pick that up when you're ready"

When the waitress was out of earshot, Laura dropped a bomb.

"You're not really a girl, are you?"

All activity in the restaurant seemed to stop.

I looked at Wendy, Michelle and Kelly. I shook my head no.

Jess studied me closely.

"Oh my god! You're the girl from the bathroom! Who did your nails?"