Room 1410 Ch. 01

Story Info
Travelling in the tropics, he sees her from his hotel room.
986 words
4.21
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing something like this. All feedback is welcome, and if that feedback should turn out to be positive, expect chapter 2 in two-three days.

**********

The hotel room was hot when he woke up. It was still dark outside, and the air conditioner wasn't working. He decided to step out onto the balcony to cool off. His view was mostly a dark mass of trees, although he could see some of the other hotel rooms. It was cool and pleasant outside, a welcome change from the freezing winters he was used to. The gentle tropical breeze fanned his bare skin. He loved being nude on the balcony at night. The weather was perfect, and night in this part of the world meant starlight and the sound of cicadas.

He sat down on the lounge chair, put his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes. He wasn't afraid that anyone would see because the hotel rooms he could see were dark or curtained, and there was no light on him. He lay there, smiling softly to himself.

When he opened his eyes again, she was standing at the railing of one of the other hotel rooms. He didn't know how long she had been standing there, how long he had been asleep, or even what time it was. The sky was still dark. She had her arms on the railing and seemed to be looking directly at him. He lay still, knowing that even if she could see him, she couldn't see whether he was asleep or awake. The light above her was on, but it was slightly behind her and he couldn't see her face. Still, even silhouetted, she was attractive. It was partly the way she stood, relaxed, but in the manner of someone who knows she is attractive and knows what to do with it. She seemed to be wearing a dressing gown cinched around the waist, that stopped halfway down her thighs. She turned away from the railing, switched off the light, and walked back into her dark room. He was about to get up and go inside when the light in her room came on. She had only drawn the lace curtains, and her room was completely visible, if a little hazy. He saw her use her fingers to lift the hem of her robe just slightly and pull down her panties. He caught his breath. She stepped out of them and disappeared from view for a few minutes. He found himself feeling slightly disappointed. When she returned, she was sans robe.

He has been absolutely right about her being attractive and knowing how to use it. Black hair framed a heart-shaped face with a slightly upturned nose and pink lips. Her rounded breasts swayed just a little as she padded across the room and through the hazy curtain, he could see the darker skin of her areolae. Her pubic area was bare. She seemed to be searching for something. When she turned away from the windows, he saw that her ass was as beautiful as the rest of her. Something about the way the curve of it met the back of her upper thigh made him want to cup it in the palm of his hand and give it a light squeeze.

He realised that he had been softly stroking himself while watching her. As if reading his thoughts, she bent over. His grip tightened suddenly and he found himself surprised at how hard he was. She stood up, holding something in one hand, and walked over to the bed. She sat with her back against a pillow and her legs bent at the knee, her profile framed by the large glass window. One hand disappeared between her legs and the other opened a laptop that was laying on the bed. The screen was facing away from him, but it cast a telltale pink hue on her face and breasts. She remained like that for a little while, but then, probably having found something to her liking, let go of the laptop and picked up what he realised was the thing she had been searching for— a toy of some kind. Her eyes still on the screen, she brought her hand up from her pussy and put the tips of her fingers up to her nose, first discreetly, as if she thought someone might be watching, then openly. He smiled to himself.

Both hands disappeared between her legs now. One had slowly begun to move back and forth and the other lay a little higher, fingers settling into an easy rhythm. He realised that he had become completely wrapped in her hands and what they were doing. He was looking at her now, absorbing what he was seeing. Her hair fell down across her face and unwilling to remove her hands, she blew it out of her eyes from the corner of her mouth. It was an irresistible gesture and he found himself wanting to see it again. Her hands were moving faster now, and her neck and breasts had a light sheen of sweat on them. Her mouth was open and she was breathing quickly. His strokes were faster and more urgent. Her hands were almost a blur when he saw her quiver and then suddenly her legs were shaking, squeezing together, her orgasm taking over her body for a long, delicious moment.

She lay there, breasts heaving, for a while, before rising up with a self-satisfied grin and disappearing. He was replaying the moment of her orgasm in his mind when he came all over his chest and abdomen. When he opened his eyes, he looked down at himself, smiling ruefully. He sat up gingerly and walked inside to wipe himself off. When he stepped back outside, her room was dark. He went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a wonderful day.