Room 174

Story Info
A man has an intense sexual encounter with an apparition.
1.4k words
4.08
31.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schw0573
schw0573
13 Followers

When Jim walked into the hotel room he could feel a forgotten passion spring to life. Being a "paranormal investigator" this was a good sign. Feelings such as this were good indicators that his ghost hunting efforts would be fruitful. Jim was a firefighter by trade, but had become fascinated with the paranormal after hearing stories of a ghost haunting the fire station where he worked. For five years he had been hoping to capture any kind of evidence that the spirit world exists. Videotape, a picture, voice recording, thermal images...something tangible. So far he hadn't captured anything that would prove to his peers, or to himself for that matter, that spirits are real. However, he had a feeling that this night would be different.

The Devonshire Hotel built in 1856 was a ghost hunters' dream. The site was reported to have regular paranormal activity from a number of different spirits. Room 174, the room that Jim had checked into for the night, had a particular history that he found to be very intriguing. The room had been the scene of a lover's tragedy. In 1901, Isabelle Denere, the daughter of a wealthy aristocrat, had fallen in love with a young mill worker, Daniel McCoy. Although Daniel was a goodhearted man with the best of intentions, Mr. Denere did not find him suitable for his daughter. In order to keep their romance a secret, they would meet in room 174 of the Devonshire Hotel every evening to indulge in passionate and forbidden pleasures. Local records held that Daniel had been killed in a tragic accident when the mill where he worked caught fire and burned to the ground. Isabelle was so distraught from the loss of her lover that she later committed suicide in that very room. To this day, there have been reports of Isabelle's ghost walking the halls of the Devonshire searching for Daniel.

A picture of Isabelle hung on the wall next to the mirror. Jim admired her beauty. It was only a black and white photo, but he still found her attractive, even seductive to a point. Her long brown hair draped over her shoulders stopping just above her full breasts. He thought to himself how fantastic it would be to make love to a woman like that.

It was about 11:00pm and Jim was fiddling with his digital camera when he noticed a temperature change in the room."This is good," he thought. It grew even colder, enough that Jim could see his breath. He could sense a presence in the room and a feeling of being watched ensued him. The smell of a woman's perfume filled the air. "Isabelle," he thought. He gathered his composure and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Is there anyone here that would like to talk with me?" he announced.

Nothing happened.

He waited a few minutes and made one more attempt, "Isabelle, are you here with me now?"

He waited again, hoping that this time he would get a response.

The already dim lights of the room began to flicker and then went out completely, leaving Jim alone in the dark. He waited in anticipation to see what would happen next. He was about to turn on his flashlight when he felt something caress his cheek. It startled him at first, as it would anyone, but he was professional enough to regain his composure. The caressing continued. He could feel a pair of soft feminine hands move across his face and neck and continue down to his chest. Fear had been replaced by a sense of wonderment. At this point he was even beginning to become slightly aroused. He could feel his cock getting hard and he had to adjust himself to avoid discomfort. Although he could not see, he could feel someone starting to unbutton his shirt. It was done very slowly...one button at time.

After the last button was undone his shirt was removed , exposing his muscular chest and arms. A pair of warm lips began to exact soft sensual kisses that started between his pecs and moved lower toward his abdomen. He was almost fully erect when the kissing stopped. Suddenly, Jim felt his hands being pushed to his sides as he was gently coerced back onto the bed. He lay there with his arms outstretched breathing hard with anticipation. He could see his belt being undone and slowly pulled from around his waist. He was breathing harder now. Someone was unbuttoning his jeans and unzipping him. Juices began to drip from his erect shaft as the copper teeth of the zipper gave way to his bulge. "Oh god," he exclaimed. All he could do was submit as his jeans were pulled down past his ankles and removed, leaving him only in his white cotton briefs. He shuddered with anticipation as he felt a pair of hands moving up the inside of his legs toward his manhood. A hand brushed the underside of his scrotum causing him to groan. Skilled fingers found their way around the elastic lining of his briefs and began to pull them off. All he could do was watch as they were slowly removed over his erect shaft, only to be tossed to the floor, leaving him lying naked and vulnerable on the bed.

Although he could not see her, he knew that this had to be Isabelle. She consumed his manhood with her mouth causing Jim to moan out load. Her wet tongue fondled his cock while her hands concentrated on his undercarriage. Juices began to run down his shaft and he started to buck his hips, unable to control the intense sensations. Jim was almost at the point of release when Isabelle stopped. He could feel her climb onto the bed and wrap her legs around his midsection. Isabelle's firm ass brushed up against his throbbing cock. He could feel her hot cunt resting on his abdomen. Reaching up, he traced the outline of a woman. His hands cupped her full breasts that encircled a pair of firm nipples. Jim didn't need to see her. He remembered how attractive she was in the photo. As he fondled her breasts he visualized how she would have looked in her physical form. There was nothing more that he wanted to do than to please her the way she had pleased him. He ran his hands down her frame, taking in all he could. At that moment he felt his cock being guided into her hot pursed lips. He moaned loudly as he penetrated Isabelle's cunt. "Oh god!," he exclaimed again. As his cock divided her he swore he heard a slight whimper from Isabelle. Up until now she had remained silent. She began moving up and down, stroking his cock with her celestial labia. It had been so long since she made love to someone. She began to ride him harder now. The smell of Isabelle's perfume was replaced by the scent of passion. Jim was almost to the point of release, but he held back for fear that the experience would come to an end. He could feel Isabelle getting wetter and knew that she must be nearing orgasm, if that was possible. He drove his cock into her deeper. As he did, he felt her thighs tense against his body and he knew she was about to cum. One final thrust sent the two lovers into an intense orgasm.. Jim could feel his shaft become soaked with juices, unsure whether it was from him or Isabelle.

After a couple of seconds he felt Isabelle's lips meet his own in a passionate kiss.

The lights flickered back on and the room returned to normal. Jim found himself covered in his own juices wondering what had just happened. It was the most intense experience of his life. He cleaned himself in the adjacent bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. Was it real or a dream? Either way, he had no physical proof that an encounter ever took place other than an intense sexual experience.

Jim continued to make regular visits to the hotel but he never would talk to anyone about his reasons why. Some of the hotel staff have jokingly made claims that he fell in love with a ghost. One thing for sure, whatever takes place in room 174 is between Jim and Isabelle.

schw0573
schw0573
13 Followers