Room 19B

Story Info
Taboo role play in a hotel room.
1.6k words
129.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room 19B: Something Naughty

You lean over and kiss my shoulder as I attempt to finish some last minute work on my project. The keyboard taps defiantly against your attempts to gain my attention. Your kisses turn to bites and I let out a little yelp before turning to you and looking into your beautiful eyes. I kiss your forehead.

"Will we be putting Mr. Computer away soon?" You lean your head on my shoulder and with your right hand try to pull my fingers from the keyboard. I turn to you to protest but you cover my mouth with you kisses and quietly close down the laptop.

"But I need to finish--" I attempt before you kiss me deeper and harder. You shift over my body slightly so that you can put the laptop on the ground and place your body over mine. As I stop focusing on the computer and allow myself to be immersed in your kisses, I notice your hard-on pressed against my body and moan a little. You finally pull away and grin down at me.

"It's been a long time. You've been away and I've been busy. I miss enjoying our time together." I smile stupidly like I've won a million dollars and touch your chest.

"That's true...you haven't tossed my cookies in quite a while and I think I probably need the release." You smile and slip a hand up my shirt. As your fingers tease at my nipples

I let out a little sigh and touch your face. I watch you a little as you lean forward, and exposing my breast, take a nipple into your mouth. Then I stop you,

"No...I want to play a little game." You stop and look at me, resting your head on my chest, your hands brushing against my sides.

"What kind of game, J?" You ask.

"Hmm...How about a game of domination?"

"Really?" You grin, and your teeth glint menacingly in the light.

"Yes, but not tonight. It will take a bit of planning...but you'll see." I smile before sticking my hand down your pants and stroking your hard cock.

"You'll see."

The next morning, you wake to find that I have already left for work and there is nothing left of our lovemaking except for the tousled covers and your equally tousled hair. You get up and get dressed and midway through preening in front of the mirror, you notice a note I have left tucked in the frame. The envelope contains a hotel room card and a note which reads:

We're going to play a little game. I am checked into room 19B at the Paramount Hotel. I will be at the bar on 2nd and Washington wearing a red dress (the short one you like). But I don't know you and you don't know me. So let's have a little game of...well we'll see what you do to me.

You grin and tuck the envelope into your briefcase before heading out. This was going to be an interesting night.

You have thought about the note most of the day and it hasn't slipped your mind now that you have found yourself at the bar mentioned in the note. You enter quietly and take a seat a few stools away. I'm talking to another man when I receive a drink and the bartender tells me it came from you. I smile awkwardly and wave you over to sit next to me. We begin talking, like we had never met before, and get along really well. At one

point you touch my face and at another time, my arm. I smile and get even closer to you (is it the alcohol or the man?). Then I mention that I have to run a few errands before getting back to my hotel room. You nod and see me off. I walk away, please and charmed.

As I had instructed you follow me as I go about my errands, a stop at the Office Max for supplies, a deposit at the bank and a quick and private purchase at Spartacus. Finally I arrive at the hotel room but stop downstairs to get a wakeup call. While I talk to the desk clerk, you head upstairs to my room and let yourself in. In the darkness of the room, you find someplace to hide--the bedroom closet.

"Welcome home," I say to no one in particular as I enter the room and remove my jacket. I turn on one of the lamps and take off my earrings. You can hear me shifting on my way to the bedroom and as my bangles clink against the doorknob. Through the slats you can see my body partially lit by the light from another room. I start unbuttoning my blouse and toss it on the bed. It is later accompanied by my pantyhose and skirt. I stand briefly before the mirror naked as I, and you in the closet, admire my naked body. I stretch before lying down on the bed and feeling the air around my naked body. In the closet you are becoming very turned on by this vision of me naked, unaware that you are watching me. You adjust your stiffening member but don't remove your hand. On the bed, you can see my fingers touching my body. My right hand toys with a nipple while the other finds its way to my pussy. I moan a little as my fingers find their way into my wetness.

"Fuck," you mumble to yourself as your hand begins stroking at your hard cock as you watch me. I lift my head a little. Genuinely startled I wonder what is going on.

"Hello?" I reach for my robe and pull it quickly on before going towards the closet and opening it quickly. There is nothing inside but as I turn away, you place your hand over my mouth.

"Don't make a single noise." You turn me to face you. My eyes are full of shock and terror and you are turned on more than ever. I nod my head and you remove your hand from my mouth.

"Take off that robe." you demand and I do as told, letting the soft fabric fall from my body onto the floor in a puddle of silk. Keeping your eyes on me, you run a finger around my erect nipples before tracing a line down my stomach to my wet pussy. I look at you. You lead me back towards the bed and instruct me to sit down. You unzip your pants and remove your cock. I try to hide my excitement as your erect cock stands inches from my face.

"Now don't bite," you say before taking my head in your hands and guiding my mouth to your cock. In minutes you dick is engulfed in my warm mouth and you begin to fuck at my mouth as I suck at you eagerly. I look up at you and in the half light I can see your eyes are closed and you are enjoying every bit of this. I close my eyes and concentrate harder on sucking your cock. After a few minutes you pull me away and make me stand up with my back to you.

"Bend over." I lean over the bed, my hands supporting my body. You run your hands along my back before squeezing my buttocks and lubing your hard cock in my juices. You place the tip of your dick at the entrance of my pussy and holding my shoulders lightly, shove into me. I moan upon your penetration. You continue harder, your hands cupping my breasts and pulling me forcefully against you. My eyes are closed as we fuck and wave after wave of pleasure sweeps over me.

"Oh god," I say softly. You stop and look at me.

"What did you say?" You turn me to completely face you. I shake my head "no" but you know that I said something.

"I said to not make a noise. So we will punish you." You get up and get something. When you come back you have a tube of Astroglide in your hands. You squeeze some into your hands and rub it into my asshole (gawd that sounds vulgar).

"Finally going to break you in," you whisper to me softly before pressing your cock into my ass and I feel you inside of me. At the same time you insert the other object you had brought back with him, a dildo, into my pussy. I moan and you cover my mouth with your hand.

The fucking gets rougher as I can feel both your cock and the dildo entering me again and again. I can't hold back the moans and you eventually forget about covering my mouth. Holding onto my hips you pull me against you as we fuck harder and faster. Faster and harder.

"Oh, God. Fuck me harder." I scream and you continue, pumping your dick into me as I moan from sheer ecstasy.

"Oh god I'm going to cum," you whisper and I moan.

"Oh, cum in me. I want you to cum in me." The fucking gets rougher and louder and for a short while we couldn't care what our neighbors thought. I moan. I can feel it building in me. I am going to cum. With a few last thrusts the feeling overwhelms us both and we both collapse exhausted and spent.

After catching my breath and my heartbeat had finally slowed to normal, I turn to you and smile.

"So was that good?" I ask.

"Yes. Very, very good." I kiss your forehead and lead you to the shower.

"Well how about we wash up and get a nice bit of after sex sleep?"

"Sounds good to me," You grin and kiss my neck.

"Good."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Thank You For Your Service Female soldier runs into Afghan pimp back at home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cabin Anne gets force-fucked on her vacation.in NonConsent/Reluctance
MILF Exposed by How to Videos Friends mom blackmailed for how to videos.in NonConsent/Reluctance
That's a Bikini? He objected to the bikini she was nearly wearing.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Home Massage My therapeutic massage had an unexpected ending.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories