Room 212

Story Info
An encounter with you, her Master.
1.4k words
4.23
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold evening. The pavement was wet where it had been raining, though happily it had stopped now. My shoes made steady clunking noises as I walked, and I noticed every person I passed looking at me. Women whispered behind me, men made dirty comments. I was thankful when I had my destination in sight, but nervous.

I walked up to the big glass doors and through them, smiling at the man who held them open for me. I walked up to the desk and spoke to the lady, and she gave me directions to room 212. I waited for the lift, not wanting to take the stairs. Reaching floor 2 I navigated the corridors until I found it, room 212. I looked at my watch, I was a minute early.

I stood nervously, hoping I hadn't forgotten anything. You had told me where to go, that you would already be there, and to enter at exactly 7.30. Not any earlier, not any later. You had ordered me to wear a short coat and high heels, nothing more. So there I stood in a raincoat that was barely long enough to cover my dignity and high heeled shoes. You told me nothing else about tonight, that I will find out when I got there and everything will be great if I do as you ask.

I checked my watch again. 7.30. I opened the doors and walked in. The room was subtly lit with a couple of small lamps and some candles. I could not see you, but I heard your voice, instructing me to take off my shoes, go over to the bed and get changed, and telling me that you have been watching.

I walk over and untie the belt of my raincoat, pulling it apart and sliding it over my shoulders, letting it drop to the ground. I pick up the black silk nightdress you have left in a box on the bed, pulling it on. The nightdress is low cut at the front, very exposing with a black lace overlay, and the back falls away with small ribbons holding the shape. You direct me onto the four post bed, telling me to kneel in the middle facing the pillows, and to put on the blind fold which is there.

"Yes Master" I reply, as I do what you say. One of the things you told me was that the only answer I was allowed to give you was "yes Master", and that if there was something I wanted I had to ask by saying "please Master". Now blind folded kneeling on the bed I feel a presence in the room.

"Good slave" you say, as you climb onto the bed in front of me. Standing in front of me I know what you want, I reach out and find your body with my hands, then with my mouth. I find that you're already hard, I must have done well so far with your requests. I hold onto you, kissing your cock and then taking it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around you. Your fingers become entwined in my hair as you push my face gently onto you, establishing the rhythm you want. As I caress you with my tongue I stroke and play with your balls, teasing your senses, making you groan with pleasure, and as I do this I feel the someone else has joined us on the bed.

A pair of hands reaches around from behind me and squeezes my breasts, rubbing my nipples, and the figure kisses my neck the way that sends shivers down my spine. I feel her breasts pressed against my back, her nipples almost as hard as mine and she slides her hands down from my breast to my parted legs, under the short nightdress and to my bare pussy. Her fingers move against me gently, prying my pussy lips apart and feeling the wetness inside. You seem to be enjoying the show, pushing my face onto you more vigorously than before, making me work harder on your cock, wanting you to love every moment of this.

The woman behind me pulls her hand away, replacing it with something hard. I feel as she pushes it into me, it goes in easily as I'm so wet. You watch as she pushes the dildo into me, moving it inside me as she fingers herself, and you can't take anymore. Pressing your hips into my face I feel you quiver as you cum in my mouth, pushing your dick in my throat as I swallow your juices.

Still blindfolded I feel you move away from me, leaving me on the bed with the other woman. She kisses me, tasting you on me and pushing me to lie down on the bed. She continues to fuck me with the dildo, kissing me, squeezing my breasts and teasing my nipples through the silk, then pulling it aside to expose me, kissing down my breasts and gently sucking and nibbling on them.

I kiss her, holding her in a tight embrace, touching her breasts too and reaching for her pussy. She moves up so I can reach her, pulling my hand close, wanting to feel me touch her. I stroke her pussy lips and feel the moistness of her, she's enjoying this little game of yours. I can't see where you are or what you are doing, but I imagine you near, watching us play. I begin to writhe under this woman's touch, she's getting me so close, I can feel it building up inside myself. Kissing her, moving with her, letting the feeling sweep over me as I moan and shake with orgasm.

"Did you enjoy that slave?" I hear you ask.

"Yes Master" I reply honestly.

"I think you should return the favour slave, lie her down, get on your knees and lick her pussy"

"Yes Master" I reply, nervous as I haven't been down on another woman before. She lies down and pulls me close, kissing me on the lips and the pushing my head away, down her body. I kiss down her neck, stroking her breasts and kissing over them, circling her nipples with my tongue. Moving down further, feeling my way, over her belly, then between her legs to her pussy.

Nervous, I begin with a long lick up the length of her slit, then gently explore her with my tongue, working her clit and pushing into her, kissing and sucking, teasing as she begins to press her hips against me. She tastes sweet, she tastes like summer. Circling and flicking her clit with my tongue she grinds into me, and I feel a presence behind me, hands move around my waist which startles me for a moment until I realise it's my Master. You're telling me I'm a good slave, and that this is my reward. Your hand moves under my silk nightdress, touching the top of my thighs as you kneel between my legs behind me. Still kissing the other woman's clit I feel your hot cock pressed against my pussy.

"You want your reward slave?" you ask.

"Yes Master" I say, pulling away from her for a moment, "Please Master I want it, I need you to fuck me Master!" I continue to lick her pussy, she wiggles into my face, a smile spreading across her lips as she strokes and squeezes her own breasts, and I feel you push into me, filling me with your dick. I lick and kiss and suck with new passion, sending the woman wild, her hips thrusting into my face as you thrust into my pussy and it's almost too much for me to take. She moans and writhes as she cums under my tongue, seeing this makes you pump into me harder, faster, deeper...

I feel like I can't breathe and small moans escape my lips with every thrust as I feel another orgasm coming, this one stronger than the last and as I feel you start to cum I shake all over. You cum deep inside me and we collapse on the bed, spent.

After that we recovered for a while, then you and the woman left the room and you instructed me to clean up and go home. You let me keep the nightdress, as a souvenir. I walked away in the raincoat I had arrived in, and the high heels. I was blindfolded throughout so I never knew who the other woman was, although I have my suspicions. I look forward to our next encounter...