Room 214: And On, And On...

Story Info
The continuation of our Menage A Trois.
768 words
3.9
30k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke first, the three of us having fallen asleep in a mass of bodies, and decided to tease my wife and her girlfriend awake. Thankful for two hands, I positioned myself so I could administer very light strokes at exactly the same time. The tip of each index finger made contact with both soft pussies simultaneously, working bottom to top as lightly as I could manage. In no time at all, my wife and our lover began to stir.

And stirring led to them kissing, which led to my light touches becoming bolder, more insistent. Before long the passion of their kisses and my probing fingers soon reached a fevered pace, especially when I added a third finger inside both of them.

I moved up onto my knees, and pushed them onto their backs—side by side—using only the leverage of my busy hands. The ferocity of my finger-fucking was matched by the tugs and twists of nipples, as both women sought to help me push the other to orgasm.

My wife moved her mouth down to Lisa's neck and began gnawing on it like a woman possessed. This left me no option but to remove all six fingers and use something bigger...something that had been throbbing for several minutes.

I pulled my wife up onto all fours, as I shifted onto one knee. She didn't move one inch from Her Lisa's neck, even when I sank my steel-hard dick deep within her. I heard her moan, but it was muffled by Lisa's skin.

Looking down, I stared right into the Lisa's eyes and saw the intensity of her desire.

"Fuck her, Alan! Fuck her GOOD! Make her cum for me...PLEASE?"

These words felt like liquid fire being poured all over me, and I blazed with their force. My strong hands moved to my wife's hips, seeking leverage. I used that leverage to pound her!

Powerful strokes, each more demanding than the previous one. The echoes of my work were astounding and I refused to stop even when my gorgeous wife began to cum. I drove her from one orgasm to the next, without interruption.

Sweat poured off my body and my heart seemed ready to explode within my chest, yet I simply couldn't stop.

I was so caught up in the moment that I failed to notice Lisa moving from beneath my wife. It wasn't until I felt her amazing breasts press into my side that I noted her relocation, and in the midst of my assault she launched one of her own.

While reaching across me to grab both my nipples, she bit down hard on my right deltoid. Her tugs and twists were excruciating, as were her bites, and I knew what she sought.

One final crushing thrust into my spent wife, and I pulled out.

What happened next couldn't have taken place again, even with hours of choreographic practice. I grabbed Lisa's right arm and pulled her onto her back in one savage jerk, and without even a single moment's hesitation positioned myself over her, entered her, and drove my dick into her until the front of my hips pressed her into the mattress.

The familiar O-shape one makes when surprised in a sexual way adorned her beautiful face in an image I will never forget.

My wife had recovered enough to interject herself back into the moment, leaning up to kiss me. As we shared a kiss, Laura urged me on. "Show off, Husband! Make me proud!"

Those words rang in my mind over the next 10 furious minutes of sexual domination, as I fucked my wife's girlfriend senseless. No mercy. No holding back. Nothing but frightening, deep strokes over and over and over. One orgasm gave way to the next until Lisa's body simply took over and reacted.

I felt her ejaculation as it soaked my dick and balls, and coated our still-entangled bodies. "Lick her up, Laura! Taste her sweetness, Wife!" I insisted, pulling out and moving alongside the bed.

Even as I was positioning myself as closely as I could to Lisa's mouth, my wife proceeded to coax yet another orgasm from deep within her lover's body with both her mouth and her demanding fingers.

The timing of Lisa's release matched my own, and I shot my load all over her beautiful face, cumming so hard and for so long that I was certain I was about to lose consciousness.

When I opened my eyes and witnessed my wife licking my cum off of Lisa's face and sharing it with her, I felt the stirring of my next erection.