Room 419 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Invite him up here for a weekend and we'll find out," Pam said.

She climbed over Ethan, reached down between her legs and raised his erection straight up.

"That poor guy would never survive a weekend with you two," Ethan said.

He was holding Pam gently around her waist, stroking her sides.

"He'd survive. But he'd never be the same," Donna said.

Pam held her breath, biting her lower lip in her teeth, as she slipped the head of Ethan's cock between the lips of her pussy. She slowly lowered her weight on him and groaned softly. It had been a long time since she had mounted her brother, and she was not used to it any more. She was a little bit tighter now, than she was when she had him inside her almost all the time, or so it seemed. It was a little painful, until she started to stretch and could slide up and down on him again.

When she finally had all of his cock inside her, she sat up straight. Ethan put his hands on her tits and she put her hands over his. She let her hair hang over her face. It made her feel kind of like a wild jungle woman, having just captured a wild beast and taming it the best way she knew how. She ground her pelvis back and forth and moaned deeply, as if calling out to the other jungle women to stay away from this beast, he belonged to her.

"I'm gonna cum," Ethan said.

Pam was bouncing on top of him. Her head was back when his cum burst from his cock inside her. She felt it flooding through her womb and shivered all over. Her body writhed over him. His cum continued to pump into her and her tits jiggled when her body jerked with spasms.

Finally, she fell forward on top of him, exhausted. Ethan put his arms around her and hugged her. Donna wiped the hair from her eyes and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Did you two eat lunch yet?" Pam asked, twirling Stacy's chest hairs in her fingers.

"No," Ethan said.

"Good. I'm starving. Let's go eat."

12