Room 420

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad, Suck Slave, you had mere seconds to go…but lets see how well you service your master."

And as he spoke he plopped his penis into her still slimy lips and began to pump her like the bitch that she was.

But every time she felt him get close, he would pull out of her mouth and smack her leather covered face with his member, and she knew that she would never get him off in time without the use of her hands, but what was she to do but keep trying, she had to keep trying!

Harder and harder she would suck his cock trying to get him off, but to no avail, just when she thought she had him close, the alarm went off, 7 minutes had passed and she had not done her job. She began to cry and to plead, but the master said nothing, just took his member out of her mouth and started putting her back into the whipping position, hands to the bedposts ass in the air propped on the ottoman.

"I thought we had a deal?!, I should have known that a slut like you wouldn't be able to keep her word, now you must be punished."

But instead of using the cane on her like he had promised, he licks his finger and begins to moisten her ass hole. She begins to scream.

He does not listen; he just positions himself above her and then with a stiff dick, rams it home up her ass. Her screams resonate throughout the bedroom and the guys watching begin to masturbate at the site of her getting her ass poked.

Soon, her screams of pain turns to animal like grunts and she seems to be enjoying herself a little, and before you know it, she is begging the master to let her hands go so that she can help him get off better.

He still does not fully trust her intensions so he releases only her right hand and immediately she reaches between her thighs and begins to finger herself as the master reams her ass. The master is very pleased and excited by this and is soon coming deep inside her. But it seems that the slut is not yet satisfied, so the master unbinds her other hand and instructs her to lie on the bed face up. Then the master instructs her not to move or to touch herself until he returns. She has a hard time of it until he comes back.

When he returns he has a length of nylon rope about 3 ft long and 1 inch in girth with a knot in one end. Immediately she flinches as he tosses it to her on the bed.

"Masturbate with it, Slut. I want to watch you get off on that. 4 hard dicks couldn't get you off, so let's see what you can do with a limp noodle!"

At first she is unsure what to do, but then the urge was stronger than she had ever been before, so she began to rub the rope into her clit as she rocked her pelvis back and forth, then she was sticking the knotted end of it up her freshly fucked as just as far as she could, then with the rest of it she pulled it up between her legs so that it would ride just across her clit and then she closed her legs tightly and began to rock her hips up and down as she pulled the rope tightly toward her chest.

The Master and the guests where now at the edge of the bed watching closely as they stroked themselves to the movement of her show.

As she began to moan louder, the master reached out and pulled her knees apart and went to the foot of the bed to watch. He wanted to see her pussy up close when she came.

Her moaning began to grow even louder now as the knotted end of the rope began to slip from her ass and run across her swollen clit. When all of a sudden a warm drop of semen landed on her belly and she noticed that 2 of the guests were already spent once again and that renewed her excitement and she pulled the knot free from her ass as she came with a scream. And as the rope pulled free, the master reached out and held her knees apart and watched as the sweet liquid from her pussy ran from her freely and landed on the sheets of the bed, and as it did, the other guest lost his load on the sheets as well, and the master lost his on the foot of the bed as he held her there and just took in the site he had just witnessed.

Then without further interest, he ordered her, like she was, to return to the corner, where he handcuffed her hands behind her back and closed the zippers on her hood, and then thanked his guests for coming as he handed them a healthy sized check and shut the door behind them.

12