Room 51

Story Info
A hotel room like no other.
3.7k words
4
22.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seibo
Seibo
1 Followers

Her nipples were hard. With every step she took, every move of her body, every bounce of her breasts, they rubbed against the inside of her bra until they were nearly raw with heat. It was her own fault. She shouldn't have been thinking of him, of those things he did to her.

It all started when she woke that morning. Her breasts were aching as they often did when she was ovulating. Always horniest at this time of the month, the desire to fuck was overwhelming and she seldom cared with whom she did it, as long as her needs were met.

The last time she met him she slept for days, allowing her body to recover from the banging he had given her. She was becoming attached, not to him the person, but to him the lover, her master. And she knew she should break away. But now he called again and she couldn't refuse. The moment she heard his deep, dark voice over the phone it took everything in her will power not to cum right on the receiver.

This time they were meeting at a hotel, but not one they had met at before, or that she had ever been to or heard of. But New York is a very big city so she shouldn't have been too surprised.

He told her what lingerie to wear, stockings, stiletto shoes, even the coat and purse, but no dress. She was not to wear any stitch of outer clothing except for her coat. As she got dressed she could already feel the dampness growing between her legs. She wanted to touch herself but he had instructed her not to – she was to save herself for him.

Driving over to the upper east side, the taxi driver stopped at the address of a very exclusive building. As she exited the taxi, the cold March wind caught the end of her coat and made its way around her legs, chilling her instantly. While the cold should have placated some of the heat she felt inside, it only caused to incite her even further.

The doorman allowed her in and a well dressed host behind a mahogany desk gave her a cordial welcome.

"What room number please?"

"51" she responded.

How odd she thought. No names, no identification needed. The only thing she needed to be admitted was the number of the room he was expecting her in.

As she rode up the elevator, she carried out the remainder of his instructions by removing her outer coat and letting down her hair. She prayed that nobody would be in the hall as she exited, but her prayers went unheard as two well-dressed men, one older, one much younger, were waiting as the elevator doors opened.

Being exposed like that she would have thought the two men would have been shocked. Instead they looked her up and down in an appraising –like fashion and muttered their approval. As she exited the elevator and they got in, she could feel her nipples stick out even farther through the material of her bra at the excitement their visual examination of her caused.

Then she was there. Room 51. Taking a deep breath, she knocked. After just a moment of waiting, the door opened and there he stood.

Being the consummate gentleman, he hung her coat and placed her purse in easy view. He offered her a drink, scotch whisky, and she took it without question. As she sipped that warm feeling only a real good whisky can provide began to course through her body.

He stood close to her, behind her, and as she sipped her drink, he ran his hands along the contours of her form, whispering in her ear:

"Have you been good? Have you done what I told you and not touched yourself?"

Before she could answer, his fingers grabbed hold of her already hard and sensitive nipples, squeezing them tight and pulling them through the lace bodice of her bra.

"Aaaaggghhhhh," she cried out in a half moan, half scream, nearly cumming from that one touch.

He smiled wickedly as her head fell against his shoulder. Still standing behind her, he cupped her breasts in his hands, gave a strong squeeze which elicited another moan from her and then took her by the hand and led her to the bed.

But she was soon to learn that the bed was not for lying down. To her surprise he bent down, and grabbing the end of the bed, pulled it up and pushed it into the wall like a Murphy-bed, where it locked in place. On the bottom-side of the bed were an array of straps and harnesses for acts she was sure she couldn't even imagine.

Still holding her hand, he led her to the now wall, lifted her hand to shoulder height to one of the fur lined cuff links and locked her wrist into it. She stared at him, not knowing what to say or do. He gently took her other hand and, while moving her body against the wall, he locked the other wrist.

She stood there momentarily, not knowing what to make of everything, until he reached for a chain on the side and pulled, automatically lifting her arms out and above her head into a "V" position. Without hesitation, he cuffed her angles in padded cuffs and pulled another chain that forced her to spread her legs exposing her pussy lips to the air of the room.

Spread-eagled and chained against the wall of the Murphy-bed, her back unnaturally arched forward sticking her breasts out ever further. He bent down to teasingly bite her nipples and then lifted his head to softly whisper in her ear:

"Now we're ready to begin."

He stood there, scotch in hand, surmising the beauty in front of him. He liked to open the minds of those he found pleasure with – both men and women – exposing them to new experiences.

Kneeling down in front of her, he agonizingly teased her by kissing the insides of her thighs just above the stockings. His breath was hot and it felt like steam was rising from her skin. His next touch was with his tongue. He slipped it between her outer lips and into the cavern of wetness causing her entire body to shake in agony as he slowly licked her clit as one would an ice cream cone.

He moved up her body, caressing all the exposed areas of her skin, until he reached her breasts. Pulling the stretched lace down he exposed her breasts, and hence her nipples. Her breasts were heavy, and her nipples thick and dark – engorged by blood and very hard, sticking out at least ½ an inch. Perfect for sucking.

To ensure they were at their most extended, he took an ice cube from his drink and rubbed them, causing her to moan loudly once more. Well that wouldn't do. He hadn't told her she needed to be quiet but she knew better. He took the ice cube from her nipples and placed it in her mouth.

"You can suck on this, but don't make any more sounds." There. She had been told. And if she disobeyed, she knew what would happen to her.

It was time to get down to business and he uncovered several items that had laid in waiting on the night stand. The first a plug to prepare her beautiful anus for him later on. Taking his tongue he spread the wetness from her up the crack of her ass, lubricating the rear entrance while inserting the plug into her vagina to get it nice and wet. He unceremoniously placed it at the entrance of her ass and then with one quick push, put it in place. Next was the tried and true tested rabbit vibrator. This too he inserted into her pussy, but then told her to use her muscles to hold it in. Operated by remote control he tested it to make sure it was working properly. He smiled as he watched his pet wince and wiggle at the pleasurable torture.

He took a series of chains and clamps from the table and, attaching them to her already sensitive nipples from where he ran the chain down and attached it to her protruding clit. The chain was tight enough that just a deep breath would pull the chain on all three parts and cause the clamps to tighten.

But she was trying too hard to be good so he decided to send her to the breaking point. Back down on his knees once again, he began to suck her clit, knowing that this would cause her to orgasm. She held out as long as she could until her entire body was trembling, the blood flowing to her lower parts and then suddenly, without warning, she exploded with a loud cry while she came all over him and the floor below her.

He continued to apply pressure until the waves had subsided, then he stood, wiped his face and looked at her. And in a deep, soft voice he said:

"I told you to be quiet."

And with that he took from the drawer in the night stand a small, but effective gag and placed it in her mouth, tying it around her head. He knew she hated the gag, but lessons had to be taught. Still breathing hard from the preceding orgasm her eyes went wide when he brought over a stuffed chair. Placing it just a couple of feet from her, he then undid only the cuffs on her wrists and held her against him. She was weak, but he knew she could handle what was in-store for her.

Bending her over the chair, her body, which was still attached to the wall by her ankles, now stretched out over the chair in front of her, hips over the cushioned top and her wrists were once again restrained from cuffs brought up from below the chair. He tweaked her breasts as they hung in mid air, and slapped her ass a few times as it stuck out lovingly as the highest point of her body at that moment in time.

Stepping over her legs, he turned the vibrator on, causing her to squirm a little under the restraints. Until now, he had remained full dressed so it was a relief for him to loosen his belt and unzip his pants. He stood there, nearly fully dressed, but with a 10 inch penis, hard as a rock, protruding from his trousers.

Gently, slowly, he pulled out the butt plug and then rubbed her ass a bit before spanking that same spot a few times. As the vibrator was still in her cunt, he took this out too so that he could use her juices to lubricate his cock. She was hot and wet and incredible sensitive as he placed the head of his penis at her opening.

She was powerless as she laid across the back of the chair, strapped by all fours, her ass in the air, her nipples occasionally brushing against the seat, and her legs spread wide exposing her cunt. She hated the gag, but it kept her from screaming out. Because of his height he had an excellent position hovering over her.

Mercilessly he penetrated her in one movement, ramming his cock into her anal canal, putting his weight into it. Tears sprung from her eyes as she felt the pain, the heat and the pleasure. He then pulled slowly out and then back in again, rhythmically, as she felt his balls slapping against her bare skin. He reached around her hips and with his finger began circulating her protruding clit, but this time he did not touch her already sensitive clit but followed the line of the urethra and stimulated her in that way. A different yet intense feeling.

She could feel the pressure building up in her....another orgasm? Or was she going to urinate all over the floor? She didn't care one way or the other. With both her clit and her anus occupied, she felt the gaping hole left in her vagina. She wanted it filled, she was scared of what might happen next. And happen it did.

There came a point that all his slamming into her ass and playing with her pussy became too much. It was as if someone had flicked a switch and a release of cum poured out of her, drenching both their legs. At this he began to slap her ass, one side then the other, and rode her as a cowboy does a bucking horse. Reaching forward he grabbed her hair, yanking her head and arching her back.

She felt his movements slowing down and before he came he gently pulled out of her anus and slipped his cock into her extremely wet cunt. Then he pulled out of there and came around to the front of the chair. Unstrapping the gag from her mouth he took it away and told her to look up.

This was the first time she had caught a glimpse of him since she had been placed over the chair. Somehow he had managed to shed all his clothes. He stood there in front of her, rubbing the long length of his penis inches from her face, contemplating his next move.

"Open your mouth."

He commanded. She obeyed. He placed his cock into her mouth and commanded her to suck. The position was awkward but she did her best to accommodate. While he had her still strapped over the chair and sucking on his cock, he reached across the back of her body and with his long arms reached up and over her ass to find the juices of her cunt and sweep them up into her canal. He inserted a finger then two and began to slam them in while holding on tight to one of her butt cheeks with the other hand.

He was very much fucking her face when she could feel the tension inside him build. With both hands he grabbed both her cheeks and braced himself as he continued his tirade on her mouth. And that's when he let go.

The hot cum filled her mouth and as she began to swallow, he pulled out to shower the rest of her face with it. She didn't like this and neither did he particularly, but it was the humiliation of it that was exciting for him. To be so close to her face and just let it go.

After several moments, he backed away and sat in another chair, catching his breath and looking at his handy work. She was panting heavy and while she had had several tremendous orgasms already, he wanted to see what would happen if he pushed her to the limit. He had a plan.

He went into the bathroom and came out with a warm, wet wash cloth. He untied her and gently washed her face. He sat her down in the chair he had just been in, and proceeded to reconfigure the room. The chair she had been strapped to went back to its original place and the Murphy bed came down, turning the room into an ordinary hotel room again. But was it?

She had noticed the decorative archway leading to the bathroom. She had thought it quite large and ornate for a NY hotel room. It was at least seven feet high and just as deep with two sets of wide columns at each side. Little did she know the dual purpose it held.

The marble sides of the columns slid open to reveal hidden compartments with more apparatus for restraining.. He led her over, like a lamb to the slaughter, and tied her but with obvious slack in the chains. Then he placed a brace around her waist which was also attached to the columns. She stood there not knowing what to expect when he went back to the ever forbidding night stand and pulled out a blindfold.

He had never blindfolded her before so she wondered why this time. But in her current state she was in no position to ask. She was just glad the gag was gone from her mouth. He gently tied the blindfold around her head but tight enough to ensure she could not peek.

She could hear him walk away and then she heard him pick up the phone and speak into the receiver.

"Yes, we're ready."

Ready for what? She thought. Who could he have been talking to? After what seemed ages, but was most likely only a few moments, there was a knock at the door. She heard him open it and two sounds of footsteps entered the room.

"ah yes, very nice." That voice. She had heard that voice. Was it the older man she saw in the elevator??

"Delectable!" And that must be the younger man. She hadn't known there would be other participants and this made her very nervous. Three men? At once?

At that thought, she thought she heard her master flick a switch and suddenly a soft humming began. She felt herself being slightly lifted and then she was definitely lifted off the floor. Hands stretched, legs stretched, torso being lifted, and then she was being stretched but turned until she was in an "X" at a 90 degree angle and her back was parallel with the floor.

A padded bar was put in place underneath her back for support. She hung there, trying to hold up her head – the only part of her body which wasn't supported or pulled by the straps. She could hear shuffling and clothing being removed and bodies near hear, but she couldn't see and didn't really know for sure what was happening.

At first she felt one hand coupling her breast then another – but this one was different, a little rougher. She felt more hands on her body, squeezing, caressing, touching, pinching, it could only have been six but felt like 20. Hands began to explore her clit and fingers started to slip in and out of her now completely soaking vagina.

Mouths began to accompany hands with the biting of her nipples and a tongue in her clit licking up and down. She started to relax as more and more the sensations of all these different pairs of hands and mouths excited her.

In the meanwhile her head had dropped back tired of being held up and suddenly she felt movement near her ears. "Open your mouth." It was her master's voice so she obeyed right away. And that's when she felt it – a man's penis against her lips. But it wasn't her master's. She didn't know whose it was. But she knew what she was meant to do and without being told she began to take it into her mouth.

The penis was long and thin but with quite an engorged head. The angle of her head opened her throat up and very quickly she was able to take in the entire length of the long cock. Realizing he was being deep throated excited the man and he took great long strides in and out of her mouth, slapping his balls against her eyes and forehead.

In the meanwhile another person had moved in between her eagle-spread legs and positioned himself at the opening of her vagina. Taking his cues from the man at her mouth, the new comer timed his movements in and out of her with the other so that she was being completely fucked from both ends simultaneously.

The man in her mouth reached down while fucking her face and with both hands tweaked her nipples, pulling and pinching so that they protruded as far as they physically dared. With her legs spread wide open the man fucking her pussy had clear and easy access to her clit. He began using his thumb to circle the already sensitive area. It only took a few minutes of this stimulation along with her nipples being pinched, the cock in her pussy systematically caressing her g-spot and the long cock in her mouth trying to push further down her throat, before she came.

With a stifled scream, she came in avalanche-like proportions. She could hear the gushing of fluid pouring out of her as she ejaculated all over the stranger's penis, balls, legs and onto the floor. Losing all control, every cell in her body cried out in intense exultation. The noise filled her ears like roars, the smells of human sweat and sex filled her nostrils and her tongue tasted the cream of the man's cum which was exploding in her mouth.

Then all went quiet. For a moment she felt as if she were floating and then the darkness came.

He gently lifted her while the other two men unchained her. He carried her into the bathroom where a warm bath of lavender was waiting. He lovingly washed her beaten body, caressing ever so softly, keeping her head above the water line. He then lifted her into towels and patted the dampness away from her skin.

Lifting her once again, he then brought her back into the bedroom. By this time the others had dressed and departed, leaving the two of them alone. He pulled down the covers and placed her gently down so as not to disturb her well deserved slumber. Tucking her in, he then turned on a single lamp on the bed stand. When this was done, he walked over to the desk and began writing a short note.

She woke several hours later, momentarily forgetting where she was. It was dark and the room was lit by a single lamp near her bed. Then it all came back to her. She sat upright, not knowing if anyone was still left in the room. She quickly looked around scanning her surroundings, listening for any sounds. But no one was there. Upon this realization she saw the notecard. A moment of sadness crossed her face as she reached for it, opened it and read the single phrase...

"Until next time..."

# # #

Seibo
Seibo
1 Followers