Room 529@Loyola Holiday Inn

Story Info
I got a text this morning: Room 529, Don't be late.
957 words
4.17
17.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a text this morning... "Room 529@Loyola Holiday Inn. Noon. Don't be late"

It was still fairly early for me. Took a second for it to register, but when it did the spark of anticipation shot down my spine and into my cock which immediately started throbbing. Afternoon meetings with my Nubian Queen, were always especially delicious, as it seemed the midday encounter really revved up her creativity.

Like a good bitch boy, I promptly knocked on the door at noon, and was greeted by Queen, wearing a white robe with her hair pulled back. She handed me a brown paper shopping bag, pushed me towards the bathroom, and told me I had 10 minutes to get ready.

I locked the door behind me, stripped myself nude, did a quick cursory pass with a razor over my cock and balls, and then opened the bag onto the floor. In it was a black lace bra, matching thong panties and garter, thigh high stockings, heels, lipstick, and a wig of strawberry blond hair. I pulled the stockings on, then the garter, then the bra, and stopped to admire myself in the mirror for a second. I'd fuck me.

I then threw the wig on, and put the lipstick on and let mistress know I was on my way out.

She had the shades pulled and the room darkened, so I couldn't immediately tell what she was wearing. As my eyes adjusted, I saw she was naked... Except for, wait, what... Is that... OMG, she's wearing a strap on!!

I began trembling with nervous anticipation as she approached me. Her first words were "you are to refer to me as sir today".

"Yes sir" I replied.

"Stand back. Let me look at you bitch boy". I stepped back and posed. She had me do a pirouette so she could see all of me. She smiled slyly, like she approved. "It's a shame we can't do anything about the body hair. You'd be really pretty if you were completely smooth".

Just then she walked over to me, grabbed my neck and waist, and kissed me deeply. "I'm going to fuck you like the pretty little girl you are" she whispered in my ear. She kissed me again and then pushed down on my shoulders. I took that as a queue to kiss down her body, asking "sir, is this what you want?l. She moaned slightly and nodded her approval. I continued down her body to her beautiful breasts, carefully suckling each nipple to make it stand up.

She moaned ever do slightly and said "lower". I went down further until I was kneeling in front of her, with the strap on in my face. "Suck my cock bitch boy. Suck it like the pretty little girl you are". I took it in my mouth hesitantly at first, but with a bit of guidance and encouragement was sucking her cock like it was my job. I knew this turned her on because the sweet aroma of her pussy was intensifying right behind the plastic cock and I could almost taste it.

She pulled me back up, pushed me towards the bed, turned me to face it, and bent me over. "I'm going to fuck you so good now" she told me. I felt her hands on my hips, then a sharp spank, followed by the sensation of something wet oozing down my ass crack. Then I felt her fingers massaging my asshole in their masterful way relaxing it and preparing to enter me.

She started with just a finger, then two. Her digits in me were thrilling. I was on the edge of orgasm already and we'd just started. She continued finger fucking me, adding lube, and stretching me out. Each thrust sent shocks of anticipation through my body and I soon found myself begging for her cock.

Finally I felt her hands on my hips and the head of her cock pressed against my asshole. I pushed back on it to start the penetration and slowly eased myself all the way back with her pushing against me. Slowly she began to move around, easing it in and out of me as I acclimated to its girth inside me. The pace eventually quickened and she was fucking me deep and hard. I was moaning loudly with each thrust feeling like I'd orgasm at any moment.

She pulled out and laid on the bed and ordered me to ride her cock, which I did. I assumed a reverse cowgirl so she could get a good show of her fucking my bitch boy ass, but she didn't like this and ordered me to turn around. I did, and she grabbed my cock while I rode hers. The combination of her stroking me while fucking me sent me flying over the edge and I ejaculated what seemed to be about a quart of hot sticky cum all over her body. As I rolled off, she reminded me I had to clean her up. I obliged and licked up every last drop, and then licked down her body. I unbuckled her strap-on, removed it, and admired her wet throbbing pussy.

"It ain't gonna lick itself bitchboy" she said. The she grabbed my head and forcibly buried my face in her pussy. It wasnt long before she was moaning in the throws of her own intense orgasm. She finally shoved me away and laid on the bed next to me twitching slightly.

"Thanks for that" she said. "You make for one sexy bitch". She then licked my face to taste herself before sending me to shower and get back to my day.

I hope you enjoyed this from my BitchBoy as much as I have....