Room 612

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have I done? Dammit, Ashley, you're a goddamn fool!"

Tuesday

"You seemed really distant last night," Wayne said as we ate breakfast together. The boys were still sleeping in the other room.

"I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about. I just got the impression that you were upset at me."

"No, that's not it at all," I said, my nightgown wrapped around me tighter than normal. "I just want us to spend a day together as a family."

"The boys were hoping to hit the Elkwood today. We have a 10:00 tee time scheduled. They'd be disappointed if we missed it."

"I just have been by myself the entire time. I felt lonely yesterday."

"We went out to dinner and walked on the boardwalk," Wayne argued. "We spent the entire night together. Then you were so cold afterward. It was like I did something wrong."

"I don't want to argue," I said.

"Good, then we'll spend another night together, maybe see a movie or something. The boys have been looking forward to playing the Elkwood. They have a par three where the green is completely surrounded by water. Darren claims he's not going to sink any balls into the drink this year."

"All right," I said, surrendering to my husband as usual. Wayne always got his way. He wore the pants in the relationship. I won very few arguments. Never get in an argument with a lawyer or a salesman. They both make you feel like crap afterward.

Like many women trying to forget about something awful, I went shopping. Putting a dent into my credit cards, I bought myself a pair of shoes, several different outfits (three of them at clearance prices,) and some cleansing products. Soon, the events from yesterday were quashed, at least for the moment. An active mind cannot dwell on the past. However, underneath my consciousness lay a swelling of regret waiting to emerge and assume control over my body and mind.

When I returned to the resort, I decided to eat at Nostramo's, a fancy restaurant inside the resort. It was a relaxing place with many aquariums of colorful fish adding to the decor. Ordering the salmon and a glass of Chardonnay, I eased back in my seat and became mesmerized by the hypnotic fish swimming in futile circles. Sipping on the wine and enjoying my salad, I awaited my main course, which arrived as soon as I finished my salad. The salmon was magnificent. As I ate, the waiter returned with another glass of wine.

"I'm sorry, I didn't order another glass," I said.

"This was sent by a man sitting over there," the waiter said, pointing in the direction of the bar. My black adonis sat at the bar and looked at me from afar. He raised his glass and I found myself mirroring his actions. Suddenly, yesterday's mistakes resurfaced like a fossil being dug up by a archeologist. As the waiter walked away, the black man who finger fucked me on the beach less than 24 hours ago stood up and approached my table. He took a seat next to me.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Rodney," he said with an extended hand, roleplaying the gentleman as if we were both single and he was courting my favor. I hesitated before offering him my hand.

"I'm Ashley." Rodney brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it, his negro lips plump and full.

"So, where is your husband?"

"Where is your wife?"

"Spending my money. Where's your husband?"

"Wasting his time on a golf course."

Rodney laughed. "Looks like we're the smart ones in the relationship. Eating at a nice restaurant, enjoying each others company."

"Rodney, what happened yesterday was a mistake." There I got it off my chest. It felt cathartic to release it. "I'm a happily married woman and I would never jeopardize my relationship with my husband."

"Did you enjoy it yesterday?"

"That's not the point," I said.

"Ashley, answer my question. Did you enjoy my hands rubbing your body yesterday?"

I couldn't answer, ashamed to speak the truth, feeling that I would only add layers of guilt by doing so.

"What's wrong with answering a simple question? Did you enjoy me touching your body?"

With great reluctance, I answered. "Yes."

"Did you enjoy my finger inside your pussy?" Rodney asked, comfortable speaking with such candor.

"You're making me feel uncomfortable," I said.

"Nothing to be ashamed about. We're both adults here. Did you enjoy my hand in your pussy or not? Simple question."

"Yes."

"You came quick."

I couldn't meet his eye. Instead I took a large sip of the wine.

"It took you less than 30 seconds. You wanted it Ashley. You wanted it bad," Rodney said, scooting a little closer to me. Putting his hand on my thigh, he asked, "Ashley, you ever been with a black man before?"

Turning, I found the confidence to look him in his eye. "I've never been with another man besides my husband period."

Rodney let out a guffaw that echoed off the walls and reverberated throughout the restaurant. "No wonder you came so quick. I barely touched you. I can tell you wanna' fuck another man."

"How?" I said defensively.

"Because as soon as poked my finger in your pussy, you came. Girl, your husband must not be getting it done. Any man who leaves his wife at the beach, dressed the way you were, to play golf, not only has his priorities messed up, he's not fucking his wife good enough." Rodney started massaging my inner thigh.

"Stop that."

"Tell me you don't like it."

I opened my mouth but realized I would be lying if I told him so. He smiled realizing that he was right. "It's just not right. We're both married."

"How wet are you right now?"

"Don't do this to me," I said.

Rodney took my hand. "Feel how hard you're making me right now. I've been thinking about fucking your white ass ever since I saw you." Rodney placed my hand in his crotch. I felt a python that ran down Rodney's thigh and didn't end until it nearly came to his knee. It felt fake as if he stuck one of those abnormally large dildos in his pants. I never thought a man's penis could be so large and thick.

"Oh my God. Is that thing you're penis?"

Rodney smiled. "It's my dick. You are innocent."

"How can you tell?"

"The words you use," he said as his hands dipped underneath my skirt and explored between my legs. He found my panties and lurked a finger behind the fabric. "Girl, you're panties are wet. You're dripping down there."

His hand massaged my clit as my hand remained fixed on his tree trunk lying along his left thigh. "Rodney, don't do this to me. I want to remain faithful."

"Ashley, it feels good don't it?"

"Oh yes, but..."

"But, nothing, girl. Do something for yourself for once. I'm going to go back to my room and wait for you. I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. I swear once you feel my dick inside your cunt, you'll never crave your husband again. You won't regret a thing. How can you? How can you regret something that's going to feel so goddamn good," Rodney said as he teased my clit with his fingers. I closed my eyes and my body shivered. "Jesus, girl, you almost came didn't you?"

I nodded.

Rodney withdrew his hand. "Ashley, I'll be waiting for you upstairs. You know my room number. It's 612." Then he leaned forward and kissed me. It was not a short embrace but a long passionate one, where our lips came together and I soon felt his tongue push inside my mouth. His hand held the back of my head as he pressed his lips against mine. He was strong and I felt like I couldn't move. Soon, I found myself making out with him like a schoolgirl sharing her first passionate kiss. My tongue pushed his back and he enjoyed the parry. Then he released me and I looked deep into his eyes, wanting more.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you Ashley." Then he turned and walked away, leaving me sitting at my seat, my lungs heaving for oxygen. I watched him leave. Nervously, I took my full glass of wine and downed it with one gulp. My body trembled. Never had I felt so much lust. My god, I though, I really want to go upstairs and meet him. I called the waiter over and he acquiesced to my command.

"May I get the bill?"

"Your friend picked up the tab for you."

"He did?"

"Yes," the waiter said with a courteous smile. He looked at me and I could tell that the idea of a petite blonde girl such as myself with a large, black man aroused him. I felt naughty.

"Let me at least give you a tip."

Holding up his hand, he stopped me. "No, he more than took care of that as well. Everything is taken care of."

"All right, sure."

"Enjoy yourself, Mam," he said, with an envious grin and wink.

Then I picked myself up and walked toward the bathroom. Once inside I splashed some cold water on my face. "Wake up, Ashley," I said. Do you really want to commit adultery? I asked myself. Cupping one handful of water after the other, I washed my face, but I could not wash away my desire. Looking around the bathroom, I noticed that I was alone. I looked in the mirror and realized my nipples were standing on guard, poking through my bra and blouse. Never had they been so hard. Slipping a hand between my legs, I felt myself. My panties felt like I had just pulled them out of the washer they were so wet. My body was telling me to do one thing and my head was pleading a different case. In the court of emotions, the body and mind rarely saw eye to eye. Drying my hands, I left Nostramo's, not knowing what I was going to do.

Moments later...

Knock. Knock.

My knuckles rapped the hotel door, each strike barely audible as if I intended not to disturb anyone from their slumber. Beating with vigor, my heart palpitated. A midday summer breeze off the ocean threw my blonde hair in my face, tickling my cheeks and eyelashes as well as littering the backs of my arms with goose bumps. Nervous hands pushed my hair back only for the August wind to double her efforts. Certain battles were never meant to be won. After waiting several seconds with no answer, I questioned whether I should leave with my morality and wedding vows in tact. I motioned to return to my room but something prevented me from leaving. My feet became as heavy as ballasts and my legs as still as the iron parapet behind me. Looking up at the number posted on the door, 612, I realized my lust had augmented in strength. Unable to keep my hand still, I raised my hand and knocked once again on the door, this time with added force.

Knock. Knock.

The door opened. Rodney stood in the foyer wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. I peeked down and saw the head of his cock, a large purple bulb, sticking out from under the left leg's material. Standing in place I said nothing. Taking my hand, he pulled me into his room and closed the door. Pushing me against the wall, he kissed me like he did in the restaurant but this time he held me back with two powerful arms. He was so much taller than myself; so much stronger than myself; so much darker than myself. I am a petite woman and felt like a child before this black giant. Lowering his lips to my neck, I felt his mouth suck up my skin. With his hands, he took hold of my breasts and squeezed each boob as if letting go would cause him to fall to the floor. He took off my blouse and unfastened my bra like a pro. My clothes fell to the ground, leaving me exposed. Rodney brought his mouth to my right nipple. He suckled on it with so much more force than Wayne. Rodney attacked my body. His lips and tongue darted from one nipple to the other. His hands squeezed my boobs, pain mixing with pleasure. Looking down, I kept my eyes open, watching the contrast of skin colors as he made love to my breasts. His dark chocolate tone versus my fair cream colored skin made an erotic dichotomy. I never thought it was possible but as he sucked on my tits, I felt a rush of pleasure inundate me. I came.

"Damn, girl. Did you come?"

"Yes."

"Shit, that's just the appetizer, baby."

Unlike yesterday, feelings of regret did not follow my orgasm. I wanted Rodney. I wanted him more than anything I had ever wanted before. He fell to his knees and pulled down my skirt and panties in one swift tug.

"I love bald pussy," he said before parting my legs and licking my inner lips. "Damn girl, you're as wet as an ocean!" I moaned as he returned to tasting my pussy. I felt his tongue lap up my juices as his upper lip pressed against my clitoris. He operated with slow, long strokes of the tongue as his lips vibrated. I was about to come again but he pulled back, allowing the ecstacy to mount more pressure. Tilting my head back against the wall, I closed my eyes and just soaked up the pleasure of this man's mouth making love to my pussy. Several times he brought me to the brink only to retreat. Then I could take in no longer and I locked my thighs around his cheeks and my body went through a series of jolted convulsions that I had never felt. I screamed out, a passionate cry. Never had I yelled that loud after an orgasm. Still, I wanted more.

Falling to my knees, I took Rodney's boxer shorts and pulled them down. Springing outward was a cock so monstrous and colossal, I stared at it before touching it.

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

Rodney smiled, proud of his endowment. "Go ahead baby, suck my dick."

Grabbing the base with both hands, Rodney's shaft still extended outward several more inches before ending at that enormous head. Opening my mouth, I tried to get the head inside but his dick kept pushing against my teeth. Widening my mouth until my jaws hurt, I tried to take his cock in my mouth. It was so large that I was only able to fit a portion of the head inside and that was with a lot of my teeth scraping his skin. With sore jaws, I pulled his hard, black monster from my mouth and resorted to licking it like an ice cream cone. The tip was wet, pre-cum oozing from his aperture every time my hands squeezed his shaft.

"You're too big. There's no way you'll fit this inside of me," I said.

"It'll fit. I want you to look up at me while you lick my dick." I obeyed. "Jack your hands back and forth while you lick it. That's it baby. Lick that dick." After several minutes of tasting his pre-cum, Rodney picked me as if I weighed little more than an infant. Then he carried me and laid me on the mattress in the master bedroom. He sat me down and spread my legs.

"Wait," I said.

"What's the matter baby?"

"You've got to wear a condom. My husband had a vasectomy and I no longer use any protection."

"I'm not wearing no condom," Rodney said.

"Rodney, please."

Ignoring me, he took his colossal cock and began rubbing the massive head along my pussy lips. Up and down, he massaged my pussy. "Damn girl, this is the wettest pussy, I've ever felt," he said as he continued to work his dick between my legs.

"Rodney, put a condom on," I barely uttered as I watched this well built specimen of a black man stand between my parted legs.

Then he eased the head of his cock into my pussy. I felt the inner walls of my vagina expand. I could feel the veins and contours of his black dick. Immediately, I came, pushing his dick back out. Rodney smiled and then parted my legs. Reinserting his dick, he pushed the head into my pussy and then eased several more inches inside. It felt like Rodney was attempting to drive a two liter bottle inside of me, but Rodney worked slowly. With a rhythmic motion, he began to pump in and out of me, moving the log to and fro. Increasing speed, I realized that he was fucking me deeper than Wayne ever could and Rodney still had more than half of his cock outside of my pussy. I came again.

Then Rodney pushed with all his force and jabbed his dick inside of me. The head hit my cervix and I could accommodate him no more. At least 9 inches were buried inside my pussy and I could still reach down and take a handful of Rodney's shaft. My big, black adonis started really fucking me then. He pounded my little white pussy and I came in waves. He grunted as he held me down with his muscular arms, calling me obscene names. Feeling his balls whack the back of my ass with every thrust, I felt as if I was being whipped and flogged for my sins. He twisted and turned me in all kinds of positions. Rodney fucked me doggie style, missionary, with my ankles touching my ears, while I laid on my side, and while I was on top. He was rough and treated me like a masturbatory doll. I meant nothing to him but to bring pleasure to his cock. His stamina was ungodly. Losing count of my orgasms, I became dizzy and disoriented. With my strength zapped, he laid me down on my back once more.

"I'm going to cum inside of you."

"Don't."

Holding me down, he reinserted his cock in my pussy, which had dilated to accept his girth. Plunging deep into me, his head thumped against my inner organs. I could literally feel his cock in my stomach. Rodney wore a sadistic look on his face as he pounded his dick inside of me. It was like he was trying to hurt me with his cock and it did hurt but he brought me equal amounts of pleasure. I came once again, in what seemed like an endless climax for me. I screamed as Rodney continued to shove his big, black dick inside of me.

"Did I fuck you better than your husband?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Whose the best?"

"You are?"

"Tell me, whose the best?" Rodney hollered at me.

"I love you Rodney!" I could not believe I said that but at that moment I meant it. Never had a person brought me so much pleasure and I loved this man, willing to do anything for him. "Come inside of me!"

Then Rodney pulled my little body toward him, thrusting his dick in as far as I would accommodate him, and he let out a grunt that resembled the roar of a mountain lion. His cock swelled inside of me and then I felt an explosion of cum. Rodney roared as he resumed pounded my pussy, squeezing every last drop into the deepest part of my womb. With his cock still inside of my pussy he collapsed on top of me, his large muscular chest squishing my breasts. As he laid his weight on top of me, he kissed me. We made out, basking in the afterglow while his cock remained buried inside me. I moaned as we kissed. Feeling rivulets of sperm drip out of my pussy and run down the crack of my ass, I worried that I was pregnant but after feeling his lips pressed against my own, a part of me hoped that to be the truth. With slow, methodical strokes, Rodney resumed fucking me, making love to me. Never losing his firmness, Rodney thrust his virileness into the depths of my vagina for what seemed to be an eternity. He lay on top of me, kissing me as he slowly pulled in and out of my pussy. We whispered things I thought I would never tell another man nor hear from another man. At that moment, I loved Rodney and wanted to be with him forever. I told him this several times as our eyes were transfixed on each other, our bodies melded together. Then he came again, depositing another load in my waiting womb. I joined him in a mutual climax that was tantamount to two souls merging as one.

Looking at the clock, Rodney realized that we had been fucking for nearly 4 hours. "You gotta go, Ashley. My wife's going be back any minute."

I tried to kiss him but he pulled back. He withdrew his cock as if he was allergic to me. Cum followed his dick. Looking down, I was amazed at the amount of sperm that had been lodged inside of me.

"Bitch, you gotta go!"

Nodding, I made it to my feet. More sperm drained out of my pussy and left trails down my inner thighs. Gathering my clothes in the foyer, I realized I could barely walk. Never had I experienced such carnal pleasure. Looking once more for a goodbye kiss, Rodney was already in the shower, washing away my scent that I left everywhere on his body. When I opened the door, I returned to my own room.

"Where have you been?" Wayne said from the couch. He was munching on some chips, watching television.

"Just out," I said as a wave of guilt swarmed over me. Without saying a word, I went toward the bathroom and locked the door. Stripping my clothes, I looked in the mirror. Hickies stained my neck and breasts. My vagina felt like a person could drive a bus through it, the muscles stretched out to their limitations. Starting the water, I pulled the shower head and stepped into the tub. Water beat on my body. As I rinsed away the sperm that spilled from me, a smile broadened across my face. Somewhere in my mind, an avalanche of shame would question my decision, but I could not help but recall how good Rodney fucked me today and how no man would ever take me to where I had just been. Closing my eyes, I recalled every touch and penetration as the water flowed over my skin.

12