Room B13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xamminer
xamminer
18 Followers

"Breath through your nose," the nurse said as she came up and swabbed the inside of my mouth with some foul tasting stuff. I coughed a bit as this was being done which suddenly made me aware again of the Sigmans stick in my aching, cramping core.

The nurse opened the door of the examination room and the two men led me out into the hall with my paper gown flapping open behind me. I tried to reach back to hold the gown closed, but the men had my arms firmly pinned to my sides. We made a turn into the hall way toward the door marked "Procedure Theater" as my heart raced. One of the men opened the door while the other, following behind me, gave me a gentle shove to get me moving me through the door way. My eyes popped wide open when I saw what was in the "Procedure Theatre".

There in the middle of the large room was a massive, stainless steel operating table with sturdy knee crutches for my legs, each with three straps hanging from it. There were also stainless steel extensions sticking out from each side of the gleaming table with straps hanging from them, as well. Each side of the table had accessory rails for the extensions and knee crutches that also served as anchor points for more straps, obviously intended for my torso and hips.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as I was led to the foot of the table and helped up onto it. The men sat me down firmly at it's edge. They did not, however, release their tight grasp on my upper arms.

I looked around violently in an attempt to take in everything and make sense of what was about to happen to me. There were bags hanging from poles, instrument tables, equipment on carts and various people working busily. The nurse came over to me and just snatched the paper gown away in one motion. My hands reflexively moved to retrieve it, but the attendants iron grasp on my arms prevented that. I couldn't move my arms or hands at all. The nurse quietly said, "don't worry, honey, you won't need this now." I was now completely naked in front of all these people, most of whom were men. Tears came to my eyes as I sat there shaking, cold, humiliated and scared.

"Now just lay back, Leslie," the nurse said gently. I looked behind me as I stalled momentarily. The two men gently but firmly lowered me back onto the table. I lay flat on my back and tried to cover my breasts with my arms but they were pinned to the table by the two large attendants. I had to satisfy my modesty by holding my knees together as best I could.

My head was placed into a padded, donut shaped pillow that was secured to the table top by two straps. My body shook and my mouth was dry. The men maneuvered my arms away from my body and held them out to the sides, placing each one on the extensions attached to the table. The nurse came up and placed a blood pressure cuff on one arm as the men started to attach my other arm to its extension, palms up, with the straps that I'd noticed earlier. When the nurse was finished with the cuff on my other arm, it too was strapped down.

I started to cry as my hands were placed in padded rubber mitts designed to keep me from grasping anything that might come within my very limited reach. These mitts were in turn also strapped down, rendering my hands completely useless. I felt as if I were being crucified.

With the pillow slightly elevating my head, I could now see the entire length of my body. The men now turned their attention to my legs and carefully flexed them slightly at the knee as they parted them. I struggled to keep my legs from bending and tried to keep my knees together with all of my strength; but, they knew just where to grasp them and how to use their strength to make them give way and bend. They also knew exactly how to use leverage to part my legs and place them in the strong knee crutches attached to the table.

Shortly, Padded straps were placed around my shins and thighs and secured tightly to hold my legs securely in place in the knee crutches. My eyes were wide as I watched through my tears. My legs, arms and hands were now totally immobile. I was obscenely splayed open in front of these strangers and I was cold and apprehensive. I heard the whirring of a motor and realized that the knee crutches were motorized. They began to move apart and then up and back, slowly tilting my pelvis back and exposing my completely hairless crotch to everyone in the room.

I blushed as the men made their way in and out from between my spread legs and around my body to make sure my restraints were tight. I was now open, vulnerable and totally exposed. Every opening on my body was now in plain sight, subject to complete and immediate access. For the first time in my life, I had no "private" or "secret" spots.

I felt something cool on my un-cuffed arm and I looked over just in time to see the nurse establishing an IV in that arm. She then connected tubing to it and taped the tubing to my arm. I looked up over my head and saw an IV bag hanging there.

"Oh God what are they going to do to me?", I thought as my heart raced even faster. The nurse then went between my legs and pressed a floor pedal that was out of out of my view. The motors in the table whirred to life, spreading my legs even wider; so wide, in fact, that I could feel my vaginal lips starting to gape open and my back flexing just slightly. That's when I noticed three things that only served to further increase my alarm:

First, the nurse had returned and was fitting a mirror on an extension arm attached to the table's accessory rails. The nurse pulled it over to an area about a foot in front of my right shin and then adjusted it carefully so that that I was able to clearly see my wide open crotch. As she finished adjusting the mirror, she looked up at me and said, "there, now you can see what's going on. We don't want you to be apprehensive, do we?"

The second thing that I noticed, between my open legs, were the windows and curtains directly above the entrance to the Procedure Theater, opposite me. I quickly recognized that anyone looking through those windows would have an unobstructed view of me. I wondered what or who was behind those curtained windows. I was also acutely aware that the first thing any late comers entering the Procedure Theatre would see was my indecently exposed genitals.

Finally, I looked up to see my entire body laying stretched out on the table, pink and very naked, in another mirror on the ceiling that I hadn't noticed earlier.

Just as I thought that my humiliation was complete, a videographer burst through the door to the theatre with a camera case in tow to hastily set up his camera. He was to video tape the day's work, which was, apparently, a very thorough exploration of the depths my pelvis.

I was distracted by the rattling of metal on metal at my side. The nurse had returned to attach two additional poles to the table on either side of my hips. They looked like IV poles. When she moved away, I raised my head slightly and wondered what the purpose of the poles might be. My curiosity was soon satisfied. The nurse came back and placed a huge, opaque red rubber bag that was bulging full of some solution on the pole to my left, down by my hips, and another, smaller, clear IV bag on the other pole to my right. Each bag had tubing that she looped around the poles and draped over my body. The big bag had red colored rubber tubing and the clear IV bag had smaller, clear IV tubing.

When she was satisfied with her work, the nurse wheeled a small cart in with some sort of electronic instrument on it and brought it right up to my side. She began attaching the tubes to the machine that came from the cuff around my arm. I heard a series of beeps and the cuff started to tighten. It got tighter and tighter and then slowly deflated. The nurse watched the machine and I watched her. She then turned to me and placed four round adhesive electrodes on my chest and side. These turned out to be EKG leads. She then attached the leads from these electrodes to what I now realized was a monitor, by my side. Once everything was adjusted I heard a steady "Beep.......Beep.....Beep" and I knew that the instrument was monitoring my heart beat along with my blood pressure and, as I later learned, temperature and blood oxygen saturation. Next came the electroencephalogram or EEG leads, placed on my forehead and at various locations on my scalp to monitor my brain wave activity.

The nurse moved the monitor just out my sight line and left for sometime. In the interim, the two attendants returned and moved to each side of the table. One took a strap and threaded it under the wires just above my breasts and handed it to the other man. There was soft padding where the strap crossed my torso. The other man took it to my side and I soon felt it being snugged down against my chest, firmly holding me to the table top. Another padded cinch was placed just under my breasts by one of the attendants who actually had to lift each of my breasts to get the strap under them. I flushed as he touched me in the realization that my nipples were becoming erect, possibly either from the chill in the room or, and I hoped that this wasn't the case, the attention that they we receiving as I was strapped down. This second cinch went taut around my chest. I was alarmed by it's tightness. It pushed my breasts up and out slightly from body. For a moment I thought that I might actually have trouble breathing. Next, the men attached two more restraints and used them to strap down my hips. Each strap was looped up from the table's accessory rails and around each thigh, right at the junction of my hip sockets with my pelvis. These straps not only immobilized my pelvis but, also served as yet another force holding both my legs and my labia open.

The nurse returned. She held a stainless steel bowl with large gauze pads floating in some brown stuff and a pair of forceps. Without hesitation, she grabbed one of the gauze pads with the forceps and took it from the bowl to my left breast and scrubbed it hard. The brown stuff dripped all over my chest. "OOOH" Is all I could say because my mouth was wide open and as dry as pop corn. She did the same with the other breast.

The nurse then repositioned herself between my legs and used another soaked gauze pad to thoroughly scrub the entire area between my legs, including between my labia and around and just inside my vaginal introitus. I felt the cool stuff dripping down over my privates and heard the metallic sound of drops falling into a tray under my gaping vagina. When the nurse was done, she came back with a soaking wet, very cold towel and laid it over my breasts. Goose bumps broke out on my body instantly and I shook uncontrollably with chills and anxiety.

I suddenly was in a highly excited, hyper-vigilant and acute state of awareness. I was seemingly suspended in time and space, listening to the beep's of my own heart beat. The scene in my mind seemed almost surreal. Everyone was silent as I laid there exposed, vulnerable, imagining that whoever might be on the other side of those curtained windows would soon see my body like this. I blushed at the thought of anyone else seeing my shaved sex, splayed open on display.

The nurse then bent down and pulled out some things from under the table. I saw immediately that they were several sets of lead wires with very small clips on their ends. Two of these were sheathed in clear plastic sheathes and marked "STEERILE". She laid them out on my tummy along side of the two tubes from the mysterious bags hung at my hips. She then went around to the other side of the table, bent down again and produced more lead wires and set them out on my lower abdomen. A cart, topped with a blue drape, was then wheeled to the bottom of the table, just to my right side, the contents of which I could not make out clearly.

I heard the door of the Procedure Theater open and then close, followed shortly by Doctor Bower suddenly rolling up between my legs on a wheeled stool. He immediately turned away without even speaking to me, toward the curtained windows and looked up at them as if her were waiting for something to happen.

My heart raced as I realized that what before I had only feared seemed now about to happen. The curtains started to part. As they opened wider, I could see that there where three rows of six seats arranged in tiers, in a gallery above the theatre floor, behind the windows that I'd noticed earlier. The seats had all been taken and I counted 10 men and 8 women gazing down on my fully exposed body from the gallery. Tears rolled down my face as it reddened from embarrassment and I sobbed uncontrollably.

Once the curtains had opened fully, the doctor began to speak, "This is subject THX1134, Leslie Nicole Martin and this is phase 4a of the Spring, 1982, experimental medicine research program. Have the students chosen a proctor for questions during the performance of the first phase of the research protocol on Ms. Martin?"'

I heard a disembodied male voice through what I assumed to be an intercom, apparently located in the gallery above say, "Yes, we have, I'm doctor Hilligoss and we are ready".

"Well then if all are present, let's begin", announced the doctor. I heard the intercom bark to life again, "All present and ready", came the reply.

Doctor Bower continued, "This is the first of a four part, minimally invasive protocol to make a stereotactic map of the neurophysiology of the female pelvis down to a nearly microscopic level while simultaneously studying female sexual response and resultant neural activity. As you know, today's protocol involves assessment by close physical observation mentored by ECG, EEG and electronic monitoring of the patients vitals. The second phase, scheduled for next Friday, will essentially be a repeat of today's protocol but will be performed in our new PET (Positron Emission Tomography) scanning suite. It will involve assessment by PET scanning as well as ECG, EEG and Vitals monitoring. The third phase will also be a repeat but will involve assessment by NMR Imaging (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, but now days called Magnetic Resonance Imaging or MRI) as well as routine ECG, EEG and Vitals monitoring. Finally, the fourth and final phase will also be a repeat, with assessment by dye contrast X-ray examination and ultrasound Imaging with routine ECG, EEG and Vitals monitoring." He continued, "Even though you all have the detailed research protocol with you in written form, I'll comment on the procedure as the day unfolds. Please be prepared, however, to follow along."

Then the doctor turned toward me and spoke to his students from between my legs, "I'm placing a sterile, 115 mm by 85 mm Trelat speculum." I felt something cold and metallic being inserted into my vagina. I looked down at the mirror and saw what looked like a pair of steel bills attached to a cog track. As Dr. Bower rotated one of the butterfly thumb wheels on the instrument, the power of mechanical purchase stretched me wide open. So wide, in fact, that I could actually see my cervix in the mirror as he held the speculum in place with one hand and used the other to train a very intense, small light on the end of a goose neck onto my vaginal opening. He then adjusted the other butterfly thumb wheel on the speculum to angle the bills in such a way that the speculum couldn't be expelled from my now gaping vagina. This stretched the walls of my vaginal vault somewhat uncomfortably, something to which I acclimated, however.

Doctor Bower then began swabbing my cervix with disinfectant just as he'd done earlier that morning. When finished, he briefly inspected my now sore cervix with the Sigmans stick still lodged in it and looked up at the nurse and said, "I think she's dilated sufficiently now for the uterine dilators. Hand me the forceps, please, I'm going to remove the Sigmans stick." I didn't like the sound of that. Nonetheless, the doctor reached in through the speculum, grasped the Sigmans stick with the long forceps and removed it. I winced, but the removal was not actually that painful and I was glad to be rid of the dull, relentless pressure exerted by the Sigmans stick.

Next, I saw the nurse wheel up a Mayo tray with a bogey and six Uterine Dilators laid out, neatly, on a blue cloth with the hospitals logo imprinted on its center. Doctor Bower turned to the gallery and explained that he was going to use the bogey, a long, slender stainless steel instrument calibrated in millimeters, to measure the depth of my birth canal from the cervical os or entrance, all the way up to the fundus or top of the uterus. He then turned to me and quietly told me that this would be uncomfortable but only for a moment and then inserted the bogey through the speculum and poised it at my os. He looked up at me and said, "here we go Leslie, just a little pressure" as he guided the instrument up through my birth canal in one firm continuous motion until he sensed resistance when it reached my fundus. I drew in air through my mouth followed by a involuntary, low moan. The pain was similar to menstrual cramps. I winced and instinctively tried to close my legs, but they wouldn't even budge. "Almost done here now, Leslie", said Doctor Bower as he used his sterile and gloved right index finer to mark the spot on the shaft of the bogey where it just entered my os. He withdrew the bogey and noted the depth of my birth canal by reading the graduations on the instrument from its tip to the point on the shaft where his index finger rested. He called out the result for both his students' benefit and for the nurse to record.

"God, I'm glad that's over" I thought, but then I glanced over at the Mayo Tray with the ominous looking Uterine Dilators laid out on it and realized that it wasn't over, it was just starting. I was glad that I had been instructed to take ibuprofen before arriving that morning.

A set of Uterine Dilators is comprised of several long stainless steel rods each of gradually increasing diameters, used to open and dilate the birth canal. Before the doctor inserted the first dilator through the speculum, he paused and said, "Leslie, this is going to be a little unpleasant; but, only for a minute or two. I'm going to dilate your cervix to about one centimeter. I'll be as quick as I can; but, you're going to feel some pretty intense cramping while I'm doing it. Would you like a mild sedative first?"

I thought about this and decided to try it without the sedative. I did, however, ask if I could elect to have the sedative if the procedure became too intense without it, not realizing that it wouldn't last long enough for me to indicate a change of mind. I was, nonetheless, assured that I could. I learned later in the study that taking the sedative, when offered, really wasn't a bad idea. While it wasn't an anesthetic, it did take the edge off of the unpleasant parts while leaving my faculties and memory in tact.

Doctor Bower then inserted a fresh, sterile tenaculum through the speculum and grasped my cervix again and maintained a continuous narrative of the procedure for his students as he did so. This time there was almost no sensation as my cervix was seized by the instrument but I could definitely feel the traction being exerted on the core of my femininity. The doctor then turned to the nurse and was handed the first of six dilators that were laid out on the tray. The doctor said, "OK, here we go, Leslie" and I immediately felt the dilator push past the opening in my cervix and, after some initial resistance, start a fairly rapid ascent up and into my uterus. The cramping began as the dilator was moved in and out and rotated to dilate me. It was then removed and quickly replaced by the next larger size, at which point the process began anew. The cramping grew steadily worse as each succeedingly larger dilator was inserted, maneuvered in and out, rotated and then withdrawn. By the time that the last of the dilators was inserted, I was squirming and crying and was certainly ready for the experience to be over. However, Doctor Bower not only moved this last dilator in and out, as before, but , this time, he also moved it from side to side and around in circles, almost prying my cervix open. The only words that could escape my mouth were, "Oh, Ohhh, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" as the nurse stepped forward to place her hand on my left arm to reassure me. After about a minute, it was over.

xamminer
xamminer
18 Followers