Room B13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xamminer
xamminer
19 Followers

I looked down and blinked the tears from my eyes after the last dilator was withdrawn from my vagina through the speculum. As my vision cleared I noticed that the dilator was tinged with a rust colored sheen from the mixture of the menstrual blood of my endometrium with the residual lubricant left on the instrument after its journey deep into my birth canal.

The nurse leaned in close to my ear as she continued to pat my arm and praised my stoicism through what she said was often a very rough procedure for some test subjects. As she told me this, Doctor Bower withdrew first the tenaculum and then the speculum from my body. My composure was holding, but just barely. The cramping was almost unbearable. I thought to myself, "next time, I'll take the sedative."

"I will now insert the urethral catheter into her bladder", said the doctor. He donned new sterile gloves and picked up the conductive silicon rubber tube with its metal tip and continued lecturing, "This is essentially a Foley catheter constructed of highly conductive silicon rubber that will transmit an electrical signal through the subject's urethra to the metal electrode at the distil end of the cath. From there the current is conducted into an electrolytic solution that I will be instilling into her bladder, after inflation of the Foley's balloon, through the catheter's lumen. The conductive, electrolytic solution is comprised of sterile water and various sodium and potassium salts to promote ionic conduction."

I watched wide eyed and in near panic as he parted my labia and brought the special Foley catheter, with it's metal tip, down to my urethral meatus. I tried to cry out, but my mouth and throat were so dry that all the came out were little grunts and squeaks. The catheter felt hot as it entered and stretched my pee hole to accommodate it substantial size. I panted and threw my head from side to side, trying to signify "No", but, of course, without avail.

"I will now inflate the balloon to hold the catheter in place", announced the doctor as he attached a small syringe to one of the ports in the catheter and used it to fill the balloon with sterile water. I watched through my tears as I felt the balloon expand inside my bladder and then felt Doctor bower tug it down snug against my urethral sphincter. The doctor then connected the rubber end of the catheter to the smaller, clear IV bag with the clear tubing. My pee hole stung and burned and I panted through my nose as my bladder was filled with 500 cc of cold, sterile conductive fluid.

Next, Dr. Bower announced, "I will now introduce the cervical flange with the experimental, guidable, endoscopic fiber optic uterine probe."

I closed my eyes, gathered my resolve and tried to relax as Dr. Bower inserted the flange. Shortly, I could feel the cold flange poised at my cervical os. As the doctor exerted firm pressure, the cramping in my lower abdomen increased as it lodged in my birth canal.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!", was all that I could say as it slid home. The flange was so tight in my cervical opening that it held itself in place with the aid of nothing more that a few annular grooves cut into it's circumference. While the insertion of the flange was painful, it didn't hurt much once in place. It did, however, seem to cause more pressure on the tube within my urethra and increased my cramping, which meant that at that moment, I felt like a woman with a bad case of PMS, with an inflamed urethra who urgently needed to urinate. Almost immediately, Doctor Bower began to advance the tiny, experimental fiber optic probe contained in the flange, deep into my uterus. I saw him glance over to a screen on a near by cart and realized that I was looking at the inside of my uterus. He began to maneuver the guidable optic fiber to carefully examine every aspect of the interior of my uterus. He announced, "Everything looks fine here."

The doctor then described the procedure to his students as he guided the steerable probe into my left fallopian tube and drove it gradually almost all of the way up to my ovary. This was very uncomfortable, but I was in no position to make my discomfort known beyond a few grunts and small, unnoticed movements. I now knew why he had performed the thorough but painful palpation of my ovaries earlier that morning.

Satisfied with what he saw on the screen, Doctor Bower said, "OK, looks good" and retreated from my left fallopian tube back down into my uterus. The pain subsided briefly until he guided the tiny probe carefully into my right fallopian tube. "Here we go again, Leslie" he said, quietly and almost apologetically, to me.

My jaws bore down against the device in my mouth in anticipation of the pain to come and I clenched my fists in their rubber mitts as the probe was gradually, painfully driven up my right fallopian tube almost to my right ovary. Once there, however, he lingered for an excruciating period of time as he carefully assessed something that interested him there. "Just a moment more, Leslie", he said as he lingered. Then the doctor said, "just a little more pressure now, Leslie, try to relax for me" as he advanced further, as if to see if he could actually enter the ovary. I was in agony. When he was finally finished, having satisfied his curiosity, he retreated back down the length of my right fallopian tube, through my uterus and birth canal and pulled the fiber optic probe out of the flange and out through the speculum. He handed the long, thin endoscopic filament to the nurse. I realized that I was on the brink of hysteria and once again found myself fighting to relax and regain my composure.

Without skipping a beat, Doctor Bower continued to lecture, "We will now insert the bi-metallic combination rectal catheter / ground electrode fixture. We will then be able to fill the colon with electrolytic fluid to carry a signal current to her pudendal nervous plexus via her lower intestinal tract." I abruptly realized the purpose of the burning fluid in my bladder and that which would soon be injected into my bowls. I again became apprehensive. "Oh God where they going to electrocute me?", I wondered. "How unpleasant was this going to be?"

The doctor lifted the metal catheter / electrode "fixture" up for the students to see. I also could see it. It was, shinny, smooth, long and very big around. I'd also soon learn that it was cold, as well.

"I will lubricate the subject's anus with my finger as the nurse lubricates the fixture preparatory to placement," said the doctor. I saw them at work between my legs and soon, the doctor's finger entered me, twisted then pulled out. I saw the approach of this new intruder in the mirror above me which was followed shortly by the feeling of the doctor working it deep into my body. Fortunately there was very little discomfort as it slowly disappeared into me, except that I could feel my anus being gradually stretched. For some reason, he then retreted just a bit and then advanced it again with a slow relentless pressure until it was pressed home to the very hilt. I put my head back in an almost tonic reaction to the very strange sensation of the huge thing that now dwelled deep in me.

Seemingly satisfied, the doctor turned to the nurse and asked, ominously, for the temperature probe. She handed the doctor what looked like a semi-flexible, small rubber tube with a small metal tip at on end and a pair of small wires exiting near the opposite end. Doctor Bower immediately turned to explain that an indwelling temperature probe would be used to continuously monitor my temperature during the coming procedure and then, without pause, lubricated the probe and began to slowly insert it into my rectum through a hole in the "fixture that he'd just placed. I could feel the cool metal tip of this invader, slowly snaking very deep into my intestines. As it advanced, the doctor would occasionally withdraw it slightly and occasionally twist and then advance it, as he navigated the depths of my colon. When he was satisfied with the probe's placement, he again turned to the nurse and was handed an empty syringe with no needle, which he used to draw up about 30cc air before attaching it to the end of the tube. He then injected the air into the probe which inflated a small, torus shaped balloon near the tip to prevent expulsion of the temperature probe. Finally, the small wires now hanging out out of the fixture in my bottom were connected to the monitor where my core body temperature was displayed.

"As her bladder fills, we can apply the electrodes to Ms. Martin's clitoris and nipples that will carry the signal current to these highly sensitive areas ," Dr. Bower said, in a "matter of fact" tone of voice. I was panting hard as the beeps on the monitor reflected the increase in my heart rate. I watched in the overhead mirror as the doctor connected the tubing from the big bag to a port on the thing in my butt. He reached up and opened a tubing clamp and then opened the clamp on the other bag to gbegin filling my bladder, as well. My body reacted as both my bladder and my bowls started to fill slowly conductive fluid. I could feel cool liquid washing into my bladder along with a chilly liquid gushing up into my bowels, simultaneously.

As I calmed down and took all of this in, Dr. Bower found my clitoris and, as I watched with some apprehension, retracted the prepuce with a small stainless steel instrument by surrounding it with the almond shaped hole in its tip and exerting downward pressure. My hood was pulled completely back to reveal the bud of my clitoris. He then used the index finger of his other hand to roll the glans of my clitoris around for a moment or two, gently pummeling it. The sensation was highly arousing and I closed my eyes and took the opportunity to enjoy it even though I sensed that Doctor Bower might be aware of what I was doing. After a while, the doctor put the retractor aside and took my clitoris between his thumb and index finger and manipulated it roughly until it was turgid, swollen and almost painfully erect. I was also fully aroused.

He then retrieved one of the wire leads left by the nurse on my lower abdomen. As he manually retracted my hood, he encircled my erect clitoris with the jaws of the clip. When he closed the jaws of the clamp, there was a sudden shot of pain from my clitoris. I tried to cry out; but I couldn't. For a moment I struggled; but, I quickly came to realize that clamping my clitoris in this way, even thought it hurt, also, somehow, felt good and suddenly exciting. In this realization, I began to calm down and even, in some strange way, to enjoy what was happening to me.

The doctor also connected one of the "STERILE" leads that I'd noticed earlier being laid out on my abdomen to another lead from the flange in my cervix that I hadn't noticed, but which had been left dangling from my vaginal introitus when he removed the speculum. The other sterile lead that I'd noticed on my abdomen earlier was attached to the conductive silicon rubber tube of the special, indwelling Foley, now invading in my bladder. Finally, a ground lead was attached to the "fixture" in my rectum.

This seemed to be the nurse's cue to move in to lift the cold towel from my breasts. As she did so, I was embarrassed to see that my nipples were now fully erect due to the cold. I immeditely came to appreciate that this must actually have been the purpose behind the use of the cold, wet towel. Dr. Bower took one clip and brought it to my left breast. I could feel my nipple "perk up" and become hard and distended in anticipation of what was to follow. To my embarrassment, I noticed that it was almost an inch long in this distended state and that the dark colored flesh of the areola surrounding it was puffy and bumpy with goose flesh. Suddenly, the doctor captured my erect nipple with the jaws of the clamp and it abruptly took tenacious hold of my soft flesh. I shook my head "NO" now as he prepared to repeat this procedure on my other breast. I tried to say "please" as he menaced the nipple of my other breast with the second clamp; but, my muffled cries were ignored.

Finally, the nurse handed the doctor a adhesive EKG pad. This electrode was placed just above my "pundendal cleft" in the area above my clitoris. It was now clear to me why the nurse had shaved my pubic area: without depilating this area the adhesive electrode couldn't have been placed in this area. Now wires hung from each breast, as well as from my mons, my clitoris, my gaping vagina and my tightly plugged rectum.

I took some deep breaths and concentrated on keeping myself together as my abdomen cramped and my belly started to protrude from the voluminous filling that I was enduring. In the mirror, between my legs, I could see the head of my little clit sticking out of the clamp.

"Her bladder has been drained completely and filled with five hundred cc's of fluid . . . her bladder will have to be drained every two hours and refilled as her body makes urine. Her colon will hold four quarts of fluid for the duration of today's experiment", Doctor Bower said for the edification of his students. He sat back down between my legs and I moaned almost imperceptibly as my bowels and bladder finished filling with fluid and the skin covering my abdomen became taught and distended. Soon I could no longer see my vagina in the mirror because my huge belly blocked the view. I looked and felt gravid.

Once finished with this work, Dr. Bower announced that , "the electrodes have now been placed and the leads have been attached to the programmable electro-stimulation generator. Having conclusively ruled out both normal and ectopic pregnancy through experimental endoscopic examination of Ms. Martin's uterus and fallopian tubes, we are now ready to commence stimulation and to record data . . . please lift the head of the table to a forty five degree angle, nurse."

I continued to moan almost silently as I felt the table starting to lift me up into a semi sitting position. As the table tilted forward I could feel the fluid inside my distended abdomen shift down, low in my pelvis. I also now found myself facing everyone in the room as they watched my naked body rise up. I could see each and every pair of eyes staring at me intently as the table stopped with a slight jerk and, to my horror, I realized that they could now, for the first time, also, clearly see my face.

The nurse came over and swabbed my open mouth again with the foul tasting stuff that I later found out was a topical anesthetic designed to numb my mouth and tongue so that I couldn't speak during the more uncomfortable parts of the day's experiments. I was also to learn after completion of the project that the metal mouth gag's purpose was to hold my jaws open to provide access to my air way in case of emergency and to hold my tongue down and our of my airway in case I lost consciousness.

Doctor Bower stepped over to the "programmable electro-stimulation generator" and prepared to excite the most sensitive and intimate parts of my body. He began by making adjustments and settings. Shortly, he spoke, "Ready to begin initial stimulation, 5...4...3...2....1....Mark," said the doctor.

I heard a clicking of some switches and I instantaneously perceived a very slight tingling both on my genitals and deep inside my body. A crawling, prickly sensation excited each breast, seeming to move around my areola in a non-descript pattern and out to the tips of my nipples.

My bladder seemed to come alive. I was suddenly aware of its presence in a not entirely unpleasant way.

My vagina and rectum throbbed and I could actually feel the muscles around my rectum trying to pump the rectal electrode in and out of me.

Throughout my whole pelvis, I was aware of a pleasant thrilling sensation that seemed to move about deep inside of me.

On and all around my genitals, I sensed a galvanic flutter like butterfly wings.

My toes curled involuntarily, my abdominal muscles tightend and I had a strong urge to bear down. My body began to writhe and squirm against the straps. I made a determined effort to breath through my nose as I fought an almost irresistible urge to pant and I could hear my heart rate increasing on the monitor beside the table.

The tingling started to get stronger and move about more rapidly. I was soon feeling very, very aroused, but still uncomfortable. My eyes widened as I tried to feel and make sense of what was happening to me. The tingling got progressively stronger. I began to have little pre-orgasmic tremors. The nurse, who was standing by the table, noting my reactions, leaned in to whisper to me, "it's alright, Leslie, you're supposed to orgasm, relax and let yourself go. . . let go honey". I closed my eyes tightly and as I did, I almost immediately had a hard orgasm. Every muscle in my body tightened convulsively. I couldn't help but emit a guttural growl of pleasure as wave after wave of nearly indescribable ecstasy swept over and through my body. I suddenly had a funny thought that made me giggle out loud even as I climaxed, "if this is foreplay, I'm a dead woman."

My head lifted off the pillow and my body strained against my restraints. My hands clenched inside the rubber mitts.

The orgasm peaked and then pain shot through me as the strong current continued briefly. Then, the stimulation stopped.

As I relaxed and panted, despite my efforts to conceal the sound of my heavy breathing, I noticed that everyone had left the room. For the time being, I just laid my head back and panted through my open mouth. I felt spent, sleepy and, GOOD.

In my almost delirious state, I fancied that I had been left alone out of some sort of weird respect for my privacy as I enjoyed an intimate moment with myself. Later I realized that the stimulation apparatus had been programmed to run automatically, according to a prescribed protocol, as computers recorded all of the pertinent empirical data from the test. Screens, mounted on the walls of the gallery, displayed all vital information available from the instruments and monitors on the floor of the Procedure theatre as well as the feed from the video camera that had been set up about ten feet away and slightly off axis from my immodestly displayed genitalia to record the experiment. This all meant that the Theatre staff was free to retire to the Gallery to observe, take notes and discuss the experiment with their eager students and research assistants as it unfolded. Even Doctor Bower had retired to the Gallery to work up some preliminary notes on his physical observations thus far.

After a few minutes respite, I heard a tone emitted from the stimulation generator. A gentle, pulsing current that was somewhat different from the one that I had just experienced, welled up within my body again. My head rose and I looked around as I experienced pleasant little pre-orgasmic mini-tremors that gently shook my body. My head bobbed convulsively as the pulses hit my private parts and traveled to the depths of my femininity. These little tremors ebbed and flowed, over and over again, in succession. I couldn't concentrate on anything but the intense pleasure. The little shocks hitting the very center of my fertile core were reducing me to a quivering mass of jelly. I realized that, despite just experiencing the orgasm of my young life, I was still quite able to become aroused again and in very short order. This was something that I'd never been able to do with Ken, my boy friend.

In a matter of a just another few seconds I began experiencing the first of two mind bending orgasms. Although these orgasms came in rapid succession, each one seemed to build and last forever before climaxing and subsiding. When the second orgasm occurred, I was already so spent that I wasn't sure that I could physically take another orgasm. After about a minute, as the intensity of my second orgasm was building to a crescendo, I realized that the sensation was actually becoming a little unpleasant even as I had yet another explosive orgasm. Then the pulsing stopped and my head fell to the pillow.

xamminer
xamminer
19 Followers