Room Ch. 06

Story Info
Jay sets a record at the Institution auction.
2.6k words
4.09
11.9k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

**This is Room 6. You may wish to read Rooms 1 through 5 to follow Jay's journey through the Institution. I welcome feedback and ideas so feel free to get in touch.**

*****

Jay concluded whatever toxic concoction his whisky had been spiked with had worn off - his cock more or less behaved itself as he shook himself awake and walked back into the foyer of the institution, leaving the four sleeping and serviced girls behind him in Room 5.

As he pushed open door back to the foyer, he was greeted again by the Institution matriarch, Mariella.

She thrust a lounge suit on a coat hanger in his direction.

"You'll need this," she said. Jay took it, dropping his jeans and tshirt to the floor to and put on the black Gieves & Hawkes suit. He noted Mariella's appreciative gaze as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"And this," she said, and held out a glass mirror with two white lines of powder on them, and a rolled $100 note. Jay raised an eyebrow, and took note. His mind cleared as the last of Solution X wore off and the power did its work.

Mariella straightened the suit jacket on Jay's shoulders, turned him around and pointed him in the direction of the door marked "6".

Jay pushed the door open and found himself facing a steep downwards escalator. It led to a

pristine, white-walled futuristic-looking train platform populated sparsely with other passengers who also looked like they were dressed for a cocktail party.

The train pulled up and a door thrummed open immediately in front of Jay. He stepped inside the railcar, which was a white, chrome and grey lounge with a bar at one end. He went towards it with the intent of another whisky - but instead ordered absinthe, recalling his most recent experience.

The train thundered through a sub-tropical landscape with impressive speed and offered an almost impossibly smooth ride. Jay lingered over the absinthe and stood staring out the window as it made another two stops to collect more well-dressed clientele. The lounge was by no mean crowded, but there was a hubbub of conversation around him now.

A woman in a sheer black mesh floor-length gown, half-face masquerade mask and hair coiled in Victory rolls approached him. Through the dress, he could see her half-height bra and that her thong puckered into her slit. She was slight and her tits were small, she was clearly not a graduate of the Institute.

"Buyer?" she asked.

Jay was non-committal: "Mm," he murmured.

She raised her martini glass and clinked it against the absinthe. "Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for," she said, presumably realising he was not a conversationalist.

The train came to a halt Jay joined the disembarking passengers who laughed, talked and greeted each other like old friends. The short walk brought the crowd to a set of heavy, wide and tall oak doors, where each person was scanned before heavily-armed security guards allowed them to pass.

Jay pressed his thumb on the scanner and looked into the facial recognition camera. He saw his particulars pop up on the screen of the security guard who waved him through.

The entrance hall of the venue felt like a nightclub: it was hot, quite dark, noisy and heaving with bodies drinking, fucking and partying. Jay saw a wall against which a line of men were standing, so close their noses touched it. As he passed he realised it was a thin plywood-width construction with holes at crotch height. On the other side a line of women - wearing the ubiquitous e-collars Jay had seen so many times - were busy servicing the holes. On closer inspection, he realised the wall contained more than just glory-holes: two women were positioned through a larger hole in the wall, with their legs and buttocks on one side, and their upper body on the other prone on a vaulting-horse like platform to help them remain in position. Their arse and cunt could be fucked from behind and they'd have no idea by who. Anyone watching from the other side would now know which woman was being serviced, and which was not.

Following along with the crowd, he passed giant wine-glass shapes that sat about 2m off the floor, each with a naked woman in them. Jay recognised the two women from Room 1 who had been bound together on either side of a double-edged dildo.

The bull Jay had seen fucking a woman across the floor of the foyer with the thick rubber sheath over his cock also appeared. He was still wearing the sheath, which was designed to stop him reaching climax yet still maintain an erection. The woman Jay had met on the train connected a leash to his collar and he fell in step behind her.

In the middle of the club Jay saw a runway not unlike a Manhattan fashion show. The runway was lit up, and along either side were rows of luxurious seats and booths. On its shining surface were 12 floor-to-ceiling poles, each bearing a number from 1 to 12. As he approached the runway, a woman handed him an ipad-style tablet and showed him to one of the booths in the front row.

He took a seat and inspected the tablet. It listed lot numbers for an auction. Selecting a lot number would allow him to see an overview of the product, and he could then deep-dive into any aspect of the summary he wished. The file on each lot number was extensive: For those born in the institution it dated back to birth, for those brought in from elsewhere, the information pre-training still sowed remarkable sleuthing skills.

There were 12 lots up for auction.

Lot 1 was Clio, who had sucked Jay dry in David's plush apartment when she had been released from the cage she slept in. Jay recalled David had reported her training had gone well and she had not been problematic.

The lights and music dimmed, and Jay watched as Mariella walked along the catwalk, microphone in hand. He realised she must have also been on the train, or perhaps had choppered in.

"Fellow Doms, daddies, mummies, masters and mistresses, welcome to our monthly auction, and thank you for attending. We have a full lot today and it includes some of our most advanced graduates."

Jay continued to flick through the evening program, and saw that Maia, Mariella's favourite, was also listed for sale.

"All sales are final, payment is immediate, and you will be escorted to Room 7 to prepare for departure once confirmed. You can either collect your wares on purchase or we will transport them to Room 7 for those less... compliant with polite society. Let us begin," she said.

Through the curtains, Clio walked unaccompanied. She wore cuffs and her collar but voluntarily led the 12 lot items onto the catwalk. Some like Clio and Maia - who was number 8 - walked unbound and unaccompanied. Some were led by a Bull, led by a chain attached to nipple rings.

Most of the slaves up for sale had come through the black curtain at the back of the stage and completed a full turn when there was a loud crash backstage. Sne of the Bulls flew through the curtains, fell onto his back and slid along the surface and only coming to a stop when he hit the first pole.

He flipped back to his feet, and stomped determinedly back through the curtain. The crowd turned to look.

Jay felt his cock twitch as he saw Asteria emerge through the curtain, led by the collar with both hands cuffed in front of her. She was, he realised, exhibit 12. Despite being bound and now naked save for the tell-tale signs of her imprisonment, she walked unflinchingly, chin high.

She was led by the man Jay recognised as the Executioner from Room 1 to the pole marked 12. Her bound hands were then connected to the pole and hoisted high above her head. She was the only one subjected to this, most of the slaves had voluntarily stood by their numbered poles and some had knelt down or even taken the low bow position.

Mariella read out a short biography of each item and Jay noticed as she got to Lot 8 - Maia - she welled up.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm just so proud," Mariella said, her voice breaking. "I remember the day she was born." It dawned on Jay that Maia was in fact Mariella's daughter, born to her within the confines of the institution. He involuntarily recalled seeing Maia's face buried deep in Mariella - her mother's - pussy. And Jay remembered shoving his cock into Maia's cunt during her training, and forcing a thick booty plug deep into her.

Fuck.

Mariella continued: "We'll have a 40 minute inspection period. I have had a few requests for demonstrations so I'll bring some of my Bulls forward to assist, and of course you're welcome to speak to handlers, trainers or anyone else."

The music came up a little and the show was at least temporarily over. The crowd came to its feet and people walked up and down the ally beside the catwalk to take a closer look at the goods.

Jay was unsurprised to Maia was a favourite, she was kneeling demurely and carrying out instructions as she heard them. "Pull your nipple forward, further, further, now up..."

One of the Bulls was already at work. He was taking Lot 7 from behind. She was holding onto the pole for support bent forward with her legs straight as the huge Bull thrust into her. Her huge tits flew back and forward, and the weighted nipple clams she was wearing rattled as they connected.

Jay walked slowly inspecting each Lot towards the back of the stage where Asteria was still standing, hands above her head.

A Bull approached her, clearly there had been a request to see her in action.

Asteria did not move as be came near, she stayed staring straight ahead, but Jay swore she saw the muscles in her arms tense up. As the Bull came just within 2m of her, Asteria leapt from the ground, using the full strength of her upper body to propel herself towards him. She planted her left foot firmly in his chest, then rapid-fire hooked her right foot behind the back of his neck, moved her left to the other side and twisted violently mid-air. The Bull spun around, Jay heard a SNAP, and he collapsed to the ground as Asteria landed gracefully back on her feed and resumed her quiet position.

Asteria had broken his neck. The security guards came forward and stretchered him away, no one else paid much attention though.

"Ekki án leyfis míns" she spat after them, as the security guards passed her station.

Jay tapped what he thought the sentence had been into Google translate. If he was right, it was Icelandic: "Not without my permission."

He grinned, and had the distinct impression she was watching him.

The crowd slowly returned to their seats as the music died down and the auction began.

Clio was up first, and to Jay's surprise was bought by a Madame who already had three young women following behind her. For a moment Jay thought it was cosplay and then realised it was probably how she had them dressed every day - as Handmaidens from the HBO interpretation of Margaret Atwood's Handmaid's Tale.

Jay sniffed with disdain, but then, each to their own.

Bidding on Maia was furious and Jay could only assume the winner was an agent. She was a blonde in severe glasses and power-suit, a wireless telephone headset connected to her ear.

Mariella announced Maia had set a new record by a reasonable margin. Maia demurely stepped off the stage and followed the winning bidder who barely gave her a glance.

By the time it got to 12, the party was in full swing. Some winning buyers were showing off their new acquisitions, in one case by putting her in a swing high in the ceiling where she rocked back and fourth across the length of the crowd, her ass and pussy easily visible.

The first bid for Asteria was the lowest for the night. Jay looked at the buyer, a big bald man with a scar along the length of his cheek. He was otherwise unaccompanied, not unlike Jay himself but very unlike everyone else.

Before the gavel smashed down on the third call, Jay raised his hand.

The man scowled at him, and raised him.

Two bids later, they were already within reach of Maia's record-setting figure, and Jay lost his patience.

"Double it," he called.

Asteria, who had not yet reacted, raised her eyes to meet his.

The place fell silent, save for the sound of the swing above, the young slave girl happy and in her own world after being acquired by a new Daddy and given a swing on her first outing.

The bald man did not move. He did not raise his hand as the three calls were made and the gavel fell.

Jay now owned Asteria, and had almost doubled the previous record set for any sale out of the Institution.

The drama over, the hall returned to the party and the music rose.

A short balding man in classes approached Jay.

"Mm ok so this is your control panel" he said, taking the tablet Jay had been holding and replacing it with a smaller, newer one.

"You'll need to make some selections," he said. Jay watched as Asteria was unhooked from the pole, and led backstage by a handler who had also put hobbles on her feet.

"This is the contraceptive device, it's remotely activated so if you want to turn it off you can. This contains all medical and training history, a full biological profile, and skill set - "

The man rose his eyebrows.

"The skill-set section is not normally this extensive, I'll just check it's not a software malfunction but we're normally very robust. This - "

He held out a black carbon ring that fit Jay's ring finger.

"This is your geo ringfence. Ring for a ringfence, get it?"

Jay did not react. The man continued.

"Your girl goes too far from this and KABLAM. Or Boom. Small boom. On her neck. I hope it doesn't happen, it's not attractive. When you leave this room the collar will be coded to this ring rather than the Institution border." he said.

"If you just need her to calm down for a minute, hold it with your thumb here - " he said, indicating a slightly raised section of the ring - "and BZZZT electric shock and she'll be on the ground in seconds. Longer you hold it, bigger the shock. Comes in handy.

"We'll send someone to geo ringfence your property and if you want to take her somewhere, you can code it back to the ring to be mobile. Or, if you want, you can get bio-transmitter installed in your chest which David has, meaning if you die, she dies."

The diatribe paused. He took a breath. "Might not be a bad idea for this one."

Jay asked: "How do I deactivate it?"

"Deactivate what?" the man asked.

"Her collar."

The man looked surprised.

"Look if she knows you know, she'll do anything to find out. Torture, who knows."

Jay said nothing, just continued starting at him.

"ok ok there's a back end in the control panel, I'll give you the walk through but believe me, this is the sort of shit that you're better to just not know."

Jay studied the demonstration to deactivate the collar, and without speaking any further returned to the train and boarded it back towards the Institution.