Room for Mickie Ch. 02

Story Info
Family and friends make life interesting.
6.8k words
4.77
38.8k
50

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

It had been a hard week. I had been going to school full time and working at Home Depot as many hours as I possibly could manage. Finally, inventory was done and all those extra hours earned me some well deserved time off. I had been trying to plan a nice evening out for my live-in girlfriend Mickie and myself.

Now Mickie isn't your average girlfriend, not by far. She is incredibly beautiful, very intelligent, and an absolutely voluptuous handful. She loves anal sex, which is really her only choice, seeing as she still has male plumbing. You see Mickie is a full fledged Male to Female Transsexual. We fell in love a few months after she moved in with me. She started off as a guy, well sort of androgynous, and has been transitioning ever since. Now this might put some people off, but I can truly attest to her femininity. In fact she is more feminine than half of the genetic women I know. Couple that with our shared love of Sci-Fi and comics in particular, along with how we just click together, and that makes her the ideal match for me. Not to mention that she is very hotttttttttt. I love her very much, and try to spoil her whenever I can.

I was debating whether to take her to the Olive Garden or the Genji Steakhouse, her two favorite places to eat. Funny thing was, she wasn't answering her cell on the way home. As I pulled in to our driveway, I saw her car was in the garage, so I parked next to her and went into the house. Coming into our kitchen, I found a note on the counter.

'Baby,

You have been working so hard for us that I thought you might like a little role play time. I have something in mind that will be purrrrrrrrfect, my love.'

Next to the note was a large bag. I opened it and a smile crept across my face when I found the Batman costume I wore at the Ohio Comic-con. This looked like it was going to be a very interesting evening.

After I donned the all of the black costume, I made my way to the great room. There I found Mickie in her Cat Woman garb, just packing some pilfered items into a sack. And the way she was packed into that costume was making me hard as I had to clear my throat...

"Won't you ever learn that crime doesn't pay, Cat Woman?" My voice sounding more like Adam West than the Christian Bale I was trying for.

Mickie turned to face me. Cat Woman had been caught in the act.

"Batman! Why must you always foil my plans?" She said, unraveling a full length bullwhip that was wrapped around her body, and snapping it hard into the air producing its signature crack.

"But just so you know, this lil' kitty cat... can BITE!" As she cracked the whip again... I caught the end this time with my hand and pulled her to me, her eyes widened in mock surprise.

"This is the end for you Cat Woman. You'll be trading that outfit for prison stripes,"

"No, I can't go back to prison," She pleaded, "I promise Batman... I will never do this again!"

"It's too late for regrets, you feline lawbreaker," I said shaking my head, "In a few minutes you'll be in the hands of Commissioner Gordon and..."

Mickie's costume sported a zipper that went down the front of it. She pulled on the ring and exposed part of her considerable cleavage.

"Sure there isn't 'something' I could do for you to reconsider taking me in Batman?"

As she unzipped it further, my mouth hung open and I was practically drooling on her tits, her nipples now barely exposed, and her soft, leather gloved, hand sought my hard on.

"Oh, so that's where you keep your... batarang!"

I swallowed hard, Mickie was making it... difficult... to stay in character.

"Y-Y-You dastardly vixen! Y-Y-You can't seduce me with your... nefarious plans."

Her hands hooked the top of my pants and pulled them down to my knees.

"You seem to be having a problem, Caped Crusader. Let me help you with that."

Mickie lowered herself to her knees as she slowly stroked me even harder.

"P-P-Per... Perhaps you could be... ahem... Rehabilitated," I admitted.

Hands sheathed in kidskin leather were caressing my cock, as her warm tongue reached out giving its own special caress, flicking under my glans, and giving me that very familiar feeling.

"Oh Batman... please? I promise if you give me a second chance, I won't... blow it," Mickie swallowed me whole as her tongue swirled around my hardened shaft, barely able to contain myself, I knew there wasn't much time.

"I'll have to think about it, you purloining feline,"

Mickie now giggled as she took my cock out, and began to stroke me again...

"Mmm... take your time. I'll just keep busy here 'til you decide,"

Mickie once again swallowed me completely. After a several moments of bobbing on my erection, she looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes... I watched as she took more and more of me into her mouth. I just about exploded right then, and would have if she hadn't clamped down on me with her hand a bit before pulling my cock from her mouth one last time, smiling saucily.

"Well... what's your decision Batman? I'm ready to... cum clean!"

She continued to suck my cock before stopping me at the brink of orgasm once again.

"You do show r-r-real initiative Cat Woman. P-P-Perhaps your rehabilitation will be a suck-sess,"

She suddenly stood up, giving me an absolutely scorching hot kiss, as I held her in my arms. Mickie's tongue seemed to take on a life of its own, as she softly nibbled on my neck. In the meantime, I took the opportunity to roughly knead both globes of that beautiful tush.

"I've been a... very... bad kitty," she whispered, "Maybe you need to be... harder on me."

She giggled, guiding my hand down between her legs, as I finally realized her suit was crotchless.

"You do seem in need of... punishment... very well, name your poison Cat Woman!"

Mickie pulled out of my grasp, propping her knee on the arm of the sofa.

"Give it to me kitty style Batman... meow!"

Grabbing her by the hips, I plunged a fiercely hardened shaft into her slick, warm ass. This time it was her turn to lose her voice, and the catch in her throat said it all really.

"Damn! You're in so deep. Y-You feel like y-y-you're a foot long," She wiggled her ass, "Yes Batman! Oh, this bad kitty needs to be punished. Don't let me get away. Fuck me good, baby!"

"Huunnnn!" I couldn't hold it... I was so turned on, flooding her ass as I pumped in and out of her.

"Yes, baby! I can feel you shooting in me!!" She screamed as the orgasm pulsed through her.

I clung to her, fighting to catch my breath. As we separated, she turned into me and melted into my arms. We now simply held each other, trading light kisses, feeling her heart beating against my chest, despite the costume. I drank in her sweet scent as we whispered just how much we loved each other. Suddenly she sighed very heavily and said...

"Dunno about you handsome, but if we hurry and shower we can just make the dinner reservations I made... you hungry baby?"

"Olive Garden or Genji Steakhouse?" I smiled as puzzlement graced her features.

"Genji. But how did you know?" She said slowly, as I kissed her ever so softly.

"Mickie my dear, you are a creature of habit. And I wouldn't want it any other way."

Her eyes now twinkled with mischief...

"Race you to the shower, baby!"

*************

Mickie's Mom would be arriving for a visit soon. We had discussed this and Mickie determined that we shouldn't let her Mom know about our relationship until we felt her out a little bit. And even though they had a video conference weekly, I had never seen her. Then, just as it had happened at Christmas, suddenly her Mom had to cancel her plans. I guess being a colonel in the Air Force, kept her in constant demand.

We were one day from spring Break, Mickie had one morning class and then she was going to lunch with her friend Hayden. She told me her English Professor... Dr. Hargrove... was going to pick up an assignment she left at home. I knew Dr. Hargrove thought highly of Mickie, and as a result, could be very demanding of her, often pushing her to take on the most difficult projects. I thought maybe I could charm her into being easier on my girl.

I was finishing up a novel I was working on when the doorbell sounded. The attractive, middle aged lady at the door must be the professor, however she looked at me kind of puzzled.

"I'm... looking for Mickie. Is she here?"

"No Ma'am," I replied.

"She's not here I'm afraid, but she finished her assignment for you. It's in our bedroom, I'll get it,"

I opened the front door, letting her inside, and went to retrieve the paper.

"Dr. Hargrove?" I called back to her as I walked to the bedroom, "Um... Mickie is my girlfriend, and I know you think highly of her, but sometimes the projects you give her are too difficult. She respects you totally, but sometimes... well, I'm afraid you may not realize how much you overwork her."

I returned to the living room with the paper and handed it to her. She eyed me strangely and started to speak, but was interrupted by a car horn outside. I went out to investigate, and oddly enough there was a taxi waiting in the drive, blocking Mickie's Kia from getting into our driveway. It was early so I assumed that Mickie's plans for lunch must have gone south. Once the taxi moved, and Mickie parked in the driveway, she approached me and slid into my arms as we kissed.

"Who came in the taxi, baby?" Mickie asked once I let her up.

"Dr. Hargrove is inside, I gave her your paper," Mickie, facing the front door, suddenly turned white as a ghost, and I became concerned, "Sweetie, are you okay?"

"I'm afraid I surprised her young man," I turned to see the professor exit the condo.

"I told you honey... professor Hargrove's here... Mickie?" I said, but she just swallowed hard...

"Honey?" she gasped, "That isn't the professor. T-That's... Rick, this is my mother."

"Mickie?" I asked, shaking my head, and feeling all the blood drain from my face, "Honey, I thought I heard you say this was your mother?"

"I AM her Mother young man," She approached us and crossed her arms, looking very surly, "Looks like I've been kept in the dark. Care to fill me in young lady."

'Oh, fuck!' Was my only thought.

*************

Mickie and I were seated on our own sofa like a couple of kids in time out. Colonel Grace McAlister stood several feet away threatening us with brickbats.

"I haven't been supporting you through this transition so you could sleep with every Tom, Dick or Harry. Spill it Michelle. Who is this and who is he to you?"

" Yeah... hey lady, just go ahead and talk like I'm not here!" I barked before I realized.

"Put a sock in it Plebe! I'll get to you in a moment." She turned crimson, and I wasn't far behind her, but I thought I'd make one more attempt at salvaging my good graces as I stood up.

"With all due respect Ma'am. My name is Rick Sanders and I am in love with your daughter Michelle. She is easily, the best thing that has ever happened to me."

The colonel eyed me warily, but her voice softened just slightly.

"Okay, we have heard from you, young man. What do you say Michelle?" She turned to her daughter.

Michelle stood as well. It took a moment or two, but she gripped my hand tightly and faced her mother.

"I love Rick, Mother. I am not going to even try to hide or deny it." She spoke defiantly, I gave her hand a soft squeeze back, and we then waited for the bomb to drop.

For a few moments you could have heard a pin drop. Then finally Grace responded.

"Thank you Mr. Sanders" The colonel seemed to be addressing me again, although for a moment I looked around to see if my father had walked in.

"This is the first time my child has ever... EVER, spoken up to me!" She exclaimed, stepping forward, with my first thought being it was so she could get close enough to belt me.

"It took YOU to finally convince HER to be her own person. You must be very special indeed," She said as she then shook my hand, finally giving me what seemed a very heartfelt, "Thank you."

Mickie's brow wrinkled up as she tried to fathom what had just happened.

"Mother?" Mickie asked, as her mother now turned and smiled.

"Looks like you have someone that loves you Mickie. Loves you almost as much as I do."

*************

It was my turn to cook that night. Of course I opted to grill. We had BBQ ribs, salad and the last of the corn on the cob, from the freezer, compliments of my parents garden. It was still a little cool outside, but somehow... grilling food made summer that much closer. It turned out that Mickie's Mom was much more congenial that I first thought. She planned to surprise Mickie, by showing up unannounced.

Obviously Mickie never told her about her relationship with me. So everybody got a surprise. Mickie was supposed to work that evening. She tried to call in sick, but they were short handed. Grace said there would be plenty of time for the two of them, but right now she wanted to get acquainted with me. My girl was a bit hesitant, but I kissed her and said 'Go'.

Grace and I set across the table from each other. She sipped her coffee. Her eyes narrowed as if contemplating me. But I didn't budge. She would have to make the first move.

"You are a hard man to read. Mr. Sanders."

"Please, It's Rick." I said, smiling back.

She acknowledged me with a nod.

"Okay, Rick. I realize that you love Mickie." She said slowly, then leaned forward.

"What I want to know is... why? Have you always known that she used to be a boy?"

"She was in sort of a male persona when she moved in with me, even though she never pulled it off well. So... yeah I guess so."

"So are you gay then?"

"No Ma'am. Not gay."

"You two Sleep together. I assume you fuck." She stated flatly. I blushed in response.

"That is what people do Ma'am, but I see Michelle as a girl. Even when we first met she was androgynous. She had told me she had been taking Hormones for close to a year."

"So you have never seen her as a guy?" The Colonel queried, sipping her coffee.

"Look Mrs. McAlister, this was not planned. I first took her in as Michael because she needed a place to stay and seemed like a good person. Then we just clicked. I don't make friends easily, but Mickie just... I don't know... bypassed all my defenses. It was when we went down to comicon in Ohio that I found out about her transitioning. Her former roommate kicked her out because of it. She volunteered to pack up and leave our condo but I didn't want her to go. I never had that close of a friend before. She started wearing female clothing and makeup and things started to change. As Michael she wore baggy, androgynous clothing but her new wardrobe showed off the curves she was developing. I was becoming attracted to her and it bothered me. Let me tell you, I lost a few nights sleep over that. Then I started getting protective of her. One night, after we saw on the news where a trans woman was beaten to death, I ended up holding and consoling her all night. Look, I know this is getting long winded, but No. I never really saw her as male. Mickie is female to me and always will be."

"When did the love part come in?" She asked. I shook my head and looked away.

"That's the strange part, it just sort of snuck up on me. When you canceled your Christmas plans, I took Mickie home with me, under the pretense of her being my girlfriend. She was so devastated I just couldn't leave her here alone. My family all fell in love with her and some time during the vacation, I guess I did too. I supose it started happening little by little and before I knew it, I was hooked. All the things I like and love about Mickie, far outweighed the reasons why I shouldn't." I glanced back at Grace, trying to read her, "It's not just the sex, though that's great too..."

Grace McAlister's eyes narrowed a bit and she arched an eyebrow, looking very authoritative. I was sure this 'maneuver' had served her well in her air force career, but I wasn't going to be intimidated.

"Rick, I'm..." She began.

"Mrs. McAlister," I interrupted, "Your daughter is amazing. She is on my mind 24/7. I love her smile, her laugh, the way she teases me, and the compassion I see in her eyes. She is kind and loving and the total joy of my life. Look Ma'am, I'm not gonna make any excus..."

But now it was her turn to interrupt me.

"I've heard enough Rick," I had the distinct feeling she was going to go off on a tirade, but she completely surprised me and produced a huge smile, "I can see that you love Mickie and I don't think that I could have asked for a better person to watch over my daughter. So... please, it's Grace."

When Mickie came home that evening, she took a peek inside to see if the house was still in one piece. I think she was surprised by what she saw. Grace and I were laughing, finishing off a bottle of Lambrusco and playing Cribbage in the kitchen. A smile crept across her face while her butt was slipping into my lap, and her Mom subtlety winked at her before asking what was on her mind.

"And just what are you grinning at, young lady?"

"My two favorite people in the whole world seem to be getting along. Why wouldn't I be happy?"

Mickie gave me a quick kiss before picking up my glass of wine and draining it.

"Oh boy... think I need to catch up," She giggled as her Mom rose from the table.

"And I think it's time I... went to bed." she kissed Mickie on top of her head... whispered in her ear... and then spoke up, "Don't stay up too late you two."

She then walked back down our hall, to Mickie's old room. Mickie's head was cocked to the side, as her face reflected a look of absolute shock.

"What's wrong baby?" I wondered with some concern, but my lovely girl was simply shaking her head, as if trying to grasp what her Mother had just said.

"You must have made one hell of an impression," She whispered, before turning back and kissing me, "She said that you were a 'keeper'... but if I ever told you, she'd just deny it."

*****************

The rest of Grace's short visit infused Mickie with even more of the things that I loved about her. It was plain to see that a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Knowing that her Mom and I, not only got along, but enjoyed each others company, made her day. Hell... I think it made her year.

Since Grace had missed Christmas in the states, Mickie and I took her to Frankenmuth. The town is set up for tourists and has an old fashioned, Bavarian theme. There are many quaint little shops and one huge store called Bronners. It's Christmas in Frankenmuth 365 days a year, and Grace soon overloaded on this the special Christmas fix. For dinner that night we ate at Zenders, and specialty there is a family style chicken dinner. A little pricey, but the food was spectacular and it was a special occasion.

The next day we saw Grace off at Lansing airport. It was a tearful farewell for what I was quickly coming to think of as one of "My Two Girls", and we promised to make plans to visit her down in Ohio. Grace hugged me and now it was my turn to whisper in her ear. She blushed, gave me a big smile back and kissed me on the cheek. After she boarded her flight, Mickie looked at me quizzically.

"What was that all about, baby?" She wondered.

"I told your Mom if you are half as sexy as she is when you get to be her age, I'll be a lucky man."

"My, you are getting to be quite the charmer Mr. Sanders," She stated impishly, "But I think you got something brown on your nose, Baby."

It took a moment to register before I blushed, my eyes narrowed, and then Mickie giggled and shrieked as I chased her all the way out to the parking lot.

*******************

A couple weeks later, Mickie and I were walking through the downtown area with one of her new friends, just a few blocks from our condo. The moon had just begun to rise and there was a cool breeze starting to come in from the East. I couldn't have planned it any better as Mickie kept snuggling up beside me, trying to stay warm. I had enjoyed a wonderful dinner with Mickie's friends from her Trans support group, at a little café not far from us. Her new friend Lana had just turned twenty one and the group took her out to celebrate. It was close enough to walk and she parked her car at our place and had made the walk with us. The three of us were now on the way back to our place.

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12