Room for One More

Story Info
I want you to watch us.
879 words
3.5
28.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to watch. I want you to sit down in the chair there and make yourself comfortable and watch us. Loosen your clothing if you like. Unbutton your blouse as I unbutton hers. Ease yourself back and watch as I kiss down her neck, cupping her breasts and squeezing her ass. We kiss and grind against each other just inches from where you sit, ignoring you completely but tempting you to reach out and touch. You don't. Instead you stare through the dim light of the bedroom making out the details of my fingers as they push aside her bra to play with her nipple.

We peel away clothing and move towards the bed where, finally naked, she and I collapse to the sheets, and you make out our naked bodies writhing against each other. I kiss my way down her body as she props herself up on pillows, more for you to see the enjoyment on her face than for her to watch you. Her head tilts back as I spread her legs and her hands begin to play with her own nipples. At this suggestion, your own hand pushes up under the cup of your black lace bra.

Minutes go by, and you are lost in desire. In your mind the sounds of her desire become your own. The feel of my body against hers is mine against yours. Only the realization of your own heavy breathing and the wetness dripping between your legs brings you back to your corner of the room.

Your bra is off now and panties pushed to the side as you grope yourself, your right hand finding your clit as you imagine my tongue flicking against hers. I can hear you panting now. My cock quivers with anticipation. I whisper "cowgirl" into her ear. She grins, knowing what I want and switches places with me on the bed.

I prop my head up to watch you as she positions herself over my cock, also facing you. Your eyes lock with hers as she grips my cock and lowers herself slowly onto it. Your face turns from hers to mine as you connect with each of us in turn. You stand up as you watch adn slowly remove your bra, then pull your panties down. You can see my tongue running over my lips. Sitting back onto the chair you spread yourself wide so that we can both see your gleaming slit.

I'm watching your fingers work your gleaming pussy and my cock keeps time as it works in and out of her. I can't help but wonder how it would be with you riding me. But her pussy grinds down onto me, claiming me, owning me.

Her head is back in enjoyment again, but I want her to watch you, so I push forward so she is on all fours. Her face is at the foot of the bed, not more than a a couple feet from yours. I'm kneeling behind her now and push into her from behind. I tug her long dark hair and her head comes up to face you. She is wide-eyed with lust and her lips part to bare her teeth in a hungry growl. You can practically feel her breath on your cunt which is spread temptingly before her. You close your eyes and in your mind now, it isn't my tongue on your slit but hers. You buck against your hand as you would against her face. She begins to moan in a high pitch as she watches you thrash about.

I let her lean forward on her elbows, her head tilted to one side so that she can continue to watch you. I'm not watching you anymore, but can feel your energy as it courses through her and pulses as her pussy grips my cock. I am slamming my hips, you are thrashing about on the chair and she is wailing as our wave builds.

"Oh fuck me!" She cries out. "Make me cum!" Her voice is directed to you, though you know her encouragement is meant for me. You want to remain completely silent, just a silent moving picture for us, but a whimper escapes as you feel the wave cresting. "cum on, you gorgeous little slut," she growls at you. "Cum for him..."

"Cum for me!" She screams as her body begins to convulse. I feel her sucking me in and my own body reacts, loses control and empties hot threads of spunk into her. As if feeling that heat inside yourself, you let yourself go and for a moment feel that you may lose consciousness as the world spins.

Suddenly it has stopped.

You let the web ebb back out as you catch your breath again. Minutes pass until your mind catches up with your surroundings. Aware of your nakedness you gather yourself and look to the bed where we have shifted to our normal sleeping position, our bodies naked above the covers, mine spooning hers. Thinking us asleep, you stand and gather your clothes. "No," you hear. She moves closer into me and beckons you to the open spot in front of her. "C'mon," she whispers, and it is there that you drift off to sleep with us.