Room for One More Ch. 02

Story Info
The lusty lilygirls tease and tempt Nico closer, closer...
4.1k words
4.82
24.4k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nico stared up at the two drop-dead gorgeous plantgirls, trying to stop his fingers from ever-so-slightly stroking his still-clad member. His head spun as the pink mist rose around him, as the shining light from the liliraune blossom made him feel dizzy and disoriented, as the sight of the plantgirls fondling and kissing and toying with each other made him hornier and hornier...

"That was four questions, cutie," Mai bubbled. She beamed over Bell's shoulder, arms wrapped around her lover, playing gleefully with Bell's massive exposed tits. "You owe us."

Nico blinked slowly. In his haze, it took him a long moment to get the words to penetrate his sleepy, horny mind. "... whuh..." He kept stumbling after them as they lead him in circles around the edge of the clearing. He took a deep breath of the syrupy-sweet air to steady himself. Don't get carried away, Nico. "Wh—"

"You owe us," Bell purred, as her fingers slipped inside her partner's pussy. Behind her, Mai's eyes widened, and her lips parted to let out a strangled squeak.

Those plump lips stayed parted as she began to bounce, her cute green pigtails swinging free, gasping with uncontrolled delight. Bell glanced back with a smug look of triumph. "But... wow, I dunno if I can think of a question right now!"

Nico stared at Bell's soft, bouncing tits as Mai kept playing with them. His fingers glided subtly over his cock. He... was being subtle, right? Surely they didn't notice. Surely Bell's smile had nothing to do with—with anything at all. He was positively drooling as he followed after them. Was it just him, or was the smell of the flower getting... getting... stronger?

"But, like..." Bell giggled. Mai-Mai was moaning, her hands totally occupied jiggling and playing with Bell's tits as she rose and fell on Bell's fingers. "...maybe you can't, either. That's okay!"

Nico blushed. "N-No, I..." Question. He needed a question. Part of him worried about what would happen if he got too far into 'debt', but... it wasn't like they were going to seduce him or anything.

He knew they weren't lying to him about liliraune being monogamous; he was very good at knowing when he was being lied to. They were so very clearly infatuated with each other, so beautiful and bouncy and indulgent in their love. He was absolutely safe—and when would he have another chance to ask two such friendly liliraune about themselves?

Now he just needed to ask the questions.

So he kept stumbling dazedly after them, half-masturbating as Bell smiled and encouraged him, as Mai cooed and bounced and begged, as they kept leading him back, back, back around in lazy, lazy circles around the pretty pink lily. "Why.. um... how..."

Bell leaned in, eyebrows arching. "Yes?"

Her tits bounced and squished in front of Nico. As Mai-Mai fondled them with trembling fingers, Nico saw that her nipples were... leaking. She was lactating. Lactating something no doubt impossibly sweet, addictively delicious...

"Do liliraune ever... want more than one mate?" he whimpered.

He tried to tell himself he was being subtle. Tried to tell himself that he was just confirming he was safe. Tried to tell himself that Bell was too distracted to notice his increasingly brazen fondling, the break in his voice, his open staring at her bouncy, squishy, pretty tits...

"Aw." Bell pouted and shook her head. "No, sweetie! At least, Mai-Mai and I don't." She pumped her fingers up with extra relish, and Mai gave a squeak of delight. "A liliraune mates for life." She drew back with a smirk. Nico brainlessly followed. "A liliraune wants a soulmate."

"S-Someone to..." Mai squeaked and clutched Bell tightly. Her eyes locked with Nico's, shimmering, gorgeous orbs of pure rosy sunset love. "S-Someone to play with, Nico...to squeeze tight in our flower... someone the l-liliraune c-can make..."

She squealed and writhed. Nico's touches sped up. Gods, it almost felt like the flower was getting... bigger... the smell getting heavier, the glow even brighter... he could taste it in the air...

"... cum and cum and cum," Bell purred. "A liliraune likes to play, see."

"L-Likes to f-find... a challenge," Mai-Mai whimpered. "T-To... to bring their little playmate...closer..."

"Closer," Bell hissed.

Bounce-bounce-bounce. Squish-squish. Nico barely held in a whine. They looked so soft. Writhing together. So soft. Sweet. He stumbled after them as if in a dream... circling closer and closer to the flower... spiraling... spiraling...

"...make them come closer," Mai gasped, smiling hungrily down at him, "closer, closer..."

Nico's head swam with rosy-pink sugary nectar. He breathed in deep, nodding as he watched the breasts bounce, drowned in Mai-Mai's lusty gaze. She smiled, and he dazedly realized she liked him touching himself. He sped up a little, unable to contain a whimper...

"... come closer..." Bell cooed, swaying from side to side, letting her breastssway... "... make them come closer... come inside her..."

Mai-Mai squealed as another orgasm rocked her body. She had her own fingers inside her, though, and Nico dreamily smiled, realizing she was about to put those fingers in Bell's mouth, make those hot, plump lips suck and make Bell lap up and drink down every drop of the aphrodisiac...

"Question," Mai suddenly interjected, somehow making a demand out of her slurred words. "Quesh-chun!"

Nico bit his lip, trying to think. He was almost getting dizzy from this circling—but they were just going in circles. It was harmless. Harmless. "Um... is it..." He rallied his wits and thought of a good one. "... true... that fey don't have souls?"

Bell giggled. "Uh-huuuuh," she said, swaying her upper body. Nico almost drooled as her fat tits bounced about, defying all laws of gravity. "We're still, like, real..." Nico licked his lips as he saw Mai-Mai's hand, dripping with pink nectar, sliding up her breasts and neck. "... but we're just spirits." She glanced back at Mai fondly. "Well. One spirit, between us. A liliraune is, like..."

"... one spirit," Mai whispered, giggling knowingly down at him. He giggled back dumbly. They both knew that Bell was in big trouble. The dripping fingers kept crawling up Bell's gorgeous green form, closer and closer to Bell's pouty, parted lips... "But one with too much gravity and too much Dust for one body, so she has to get two!"

Dust? Nico had only heard that term vaguely referenced by mages. He stroked himself, letting the pleasure flow, and realized it didn't matter. He drooled and watched them play. He didn't need to know what Dust was.

Although the curiosity ate at him.

And... something about what they'd said sounded... off.

One spirit? They were just... just one spirit? Didn't... didn't that mean they were one person? That was really interesting, but... but, um... he frowned.

He stroked himself, stroked away the thoughts, but the thoughts were almost as persistent as the pleasure.

Something about it.

Sounded.

Off.

"O-One spirit?" he slurred, thoughts churning like soft butter.

Absently, he registered that the circles were getting much, much smaller—that he was turning a lot more sharply, that the flower's soft, smooth, slightly slick and surprisingly warm petals were grazing his non-masturbating hand.

Nico blinked. His will slowly flickered to life, having been lulled to sleep by the assurances, by his curiosity, and by the exquisite display of the two beauties in front of him. His will flickered and flared.

Nico blinked. His eyes widened.

He was right next to the flower.

He whirled around, gasping—and regretting it as more sweet pheromones from the flower filled his lungs and made his head spin. He'd followed the spirals right up next to their flower.

Bell smiled down at him, giving Mai's finger a little teasing lick and wiggling her eyebrows at him. "Yep!" she said brightly.

"My name's Maybell!" Mai cooed, winking at him. "And you're, like, soooooo..."

"... cuuuute!" Bell squealed, bouncing her tits in her excitement.

Nico's head spun. His cock throbbed. His eyes drifted between the bouncing tits, the pretty eyes, the shimmering pink light of the blossom, and Mai's hand, still dripping with nectar... held out towards him.

"Wanna be ours?" they sang, batting their thick eyelashes down at Nico.

Maybell beamed down at him. A singular spirit in two bodies.

She was... single.

Oh.

Oh, fuck.

Nico took a step back, his heart starting to race. "A-Actually, I should really—"

Bounce-bounce-bounce...

"... really..." He took another step back and forced his eyes to the ground. Oh, gods, the shadowfoam was everywhere. He felt so dizzy. He took a step back and turned to run. "... b-be going."

Their musical coos filled the air.

No sooner had Nico taken a lurching step forward than he nearly lost his balance—and found his arm grabbed by a buxom green-skinned beauty pressing up against his left side. "Aw, how come?" Mai-Mai cooed.

He stared at her, wide-eyed. "I-I don't—" He pulled away. Her grip on him was soft and gentle, yielding. But she pouted, and just that pout, those pretty doe eyes, gripped him tighter than any vice. He barely stumbled away from her.

Bell swooped down on the other side, giggling as she took his other hand. "Silly boy," she teased, patting the hand fondly. "What's the rush?"

"I—" He pulled back again and tried to bolt for the edge of the clearing. He had to get out of here!

Mai swooped in front of him. He slid to a teetering stop, and she covered a giggle with her fingers—still dripping with her addictive juices—and leaned in. "We're just talking," she cooed. Her words were like honey.

No, like nectar. He was the bee, and her luscious lips, full and half-parted as she leaned in closer and closer, were the flower. "And you still owe me, silly boy."

"What a silly boy," Bell agreed, and he felt her stroking his hair. He whipped around, only to instantly regret it as the world spun a little bit too quickly. She continued to pivot, staying just outside his view, and he foolishly kept trying to turn to fully face her, barely keeping himself from whirling in a complete circle. "Aw, lookie how confused the poor, silly boy is!"

As he turned, Mai started stroking his hair instead. "He needs us totake care of him," she said sweetly. "Don't you, Nico?"

He stumbled back, nearly tripping over the thick shadowfoam. Gods, if he fell on his face now... it was hard to imagine a worse way to go, tumbling face-first into that sweet-smelling blue.

No sooner was out of her reach than Bell was back next to him, chin on his shoulder, eyebrows waggling playfully as her fingers played with his shirt's buttons. "Aw, cutie! Mwah!" She kissed him on the cheek. Loudly. Wetly. He felt a delicious fluttering in his heart, a fuzzy static in his head. Her lips were so soft. "Don't worry. We won't let you fall down."

"We won't let you get lost," Mai cooed in his other ear, tickling under his chin. Oh, gods, they were... they were on either side. "Gonna keep you...nice... and... saaafe..."

So many touches. Delicate, teasing, dainty, promising so, so much more... if he just submitted...

"N-No," he mumbled, head spinning. So much touch. So much... so much... He ducked out of their grasp as Mai—no, Bell—moved to wrap her arms around him. He half-ran, half-stumbled for the edge of the clearing. If he could just get away from the scent, just clear his head!

If he could just get out of reach of these two... these two beautiful, lush, intoxicating, irresistible...

"Getting so sleeeeeepy," Mai whispered, as he felt another shirt button go undone, felt her fingers daintily tickling along his bare nipples. "Awww... " She blinked up at him, pressing her head to his chest. "I can hear your heart beating!" she exclaimed. "Scared li'l bunny." She planted a teasing kiss there.

Every kiss made his head spin and heart flutter. He felt so dizzy. They were marking him—marking him with lipstick stains, covering him with marks of ownership.

"Please," he whimpered, unsure what he was pleading for. He staggered back.

And into Bell's waiting embrace.

He felt her big, soft breasts squish against him. Felt her arms wrap around him. It was like being wrapped up in the plushest, smoothest, warmest swan-down quilt, being smothered in pure love. He gasped. And she smelled so good.

"Sleepy, sleepy boy," she purred. "Wanna be a good boy. Nice and obedient."

Sleepy. Sleepy boy. His world was foggy-pink. Swirling with pretty hearts.

Good boy. His head lolled. Good boy. The sweetest lullaby in the world. Good sleepy boy.

So soft. He squirmed helplessly in Bell's embrace. She was so soft. Squishy. His mind felt so squishy.

So sweet. He was panting with exertion from his efforts, and every breath he gulped down was sweet. Made him sweet. They were so sweet. The kisses would be so sweet.

"No!" he whined, seeing Mai swooping down towards him from the front. With every ounce of willpower and agility, Nico squirmed, wiggled, and writhed out of the embrace, ducking down low.

He heard the two collide above him with squeals of mixed delight, indignation and embarrassment. His cheeks burned as he imagined—No. Later.

Nico bolted for the edge of the clearing. He was barely touching the ground. Barely looking at the ground. He could barely see, anyways, for the pink mist both around him and in his head. Gods, his cock was rock-hard. He had to get out of—

He didn't quite see the tendril slip under his foot.

But he didn't exactly...not see, it, either.

All Nico was really certain of was that one moment, he was in the air, on the very edge of the clearing, and he could see clear, clean air behind—

—and the next moment, he was lying on his back, immersed in pretty, fragrant blue blossoms.

Nico stared up at the treetops for a long, long moment. Everything was pink. He felt so sleepy. So dizzy.

And, he realized slowly, as Bell appeared above him with an evil, triumphant smirk across her pretty plump lips...

... there were worse things than falling on his face here.

He whimpered.

The curvy plantgirl giggled slightly as she settled into his lap, putting a finger to his lips.

That one finger—that tiny gesture of total, casual dominance—made his thoughts dribble from him like honey. But Nico couldn't give in. He swallowed. "Please—" he whimpered.

She gave a single little wriggle, grinding her plump, soft bubble butt into him, and batted her eyelashes. "Sorry, like...what was that, Nico?"

All it took was a wriggle and Nico's world melted into pink, gooey bliss. He stammered against the finger, staring up helplessly at Bell's massive, jiggling tits. She was so smug. She knew.

With all his remaining might, he whispered, "P-Please, I—"

She gave another grind, and another coquettish, innocent, unknowing giggle as he moaned. "Oops! Sorry,what was that?"

Nico's brain was mush as he stared up in adoration at her massive, jiggling tits. He panted. "I-If I...if I could just..."

Wriggle. Her eyes half-closed with smug glee, and her smile widened, as his words dissolved into needy moans. She batted her eyelashes. "Gosh! Don't you have anything to say, cutie?"

She giggled as he stammered, and bounced her breasts for emphasis. His eyes were glued to them.

"Aw, Bell-Bell," Mai murmured, coming up to hover above them, beaming down at the silly boy, "don't be mean."

"I think he'strying to get more kisses," Bell bubbled, bouncing happily in his lap.

Nico forced his eyes shut, driving every thought of resistance straight to the forefront of his mind, quivering with the effort this took—the assault of exquisite bliss on his helpless body was almost too much to bear. But Nico could be stubborn, and steadfastly, he held on for dear life.

Unfortunately, even just thinking about resisting such ecstasy took up basically every brain cell he had left. Certainly he was too far gone, too dumb and horny and sweet and sleepy, to think of any new plan of escape. And so he just kept mindlessly trying to speak, to protest, to beg for mercy. Surely if he could just make them listen...

He opened his mouth. "I—"

"Sorry!" Bell giggled, leaned in, and planted a kiss on his parted lips. He moaned, overwhelmed by the sudden surge of sweetness. Gods, as wonderful as the air tasted, as wonderful as the kisses on his neck and chest and cheeks had been... this surpassed them all.

Despite his best efforts, Nico felt his thoughts rapidly dissolving as Bell's tongue played with his own. The kiss felt like it was flooding his mind with her nectar, smothering every single other thought in the process.

He sank into the kiss. Drowned in it.

And barely noticed as Mai-Mai came up behind him and picked him up by the shoulders.

Barely noticed as the pair wrapped their bodies around him and hefted him through the air. Bell "helped" by wrapping her legs around his waist, continuing to grind and wriggle against his engorged cock. He moaned, lost in the touch, the taste, the...

... the...

Nico's eyes shot open as he felt his feet dip into warm, thick, slippery goo. Only now did he realize that he had been carried right into the liliraune's flower. He pulled back from the kiss and blinked rapidly, head spinning, sloshing and slushing, all nice and melty and...

"Wh-What...?"

"So many questions!" Mai cooed, giggling, as she slipped around to his left side.

"Still so many thoughts," Bell purred, as she slipped around to his right side.

The two curvy beauties sandwiched him between them and wrapped their arms around him tightly, smiling knowingly at him. He blinked rapidly between them.

"We'd better fuck those aaaaall out of him," they cooed in his ears.

And the petals of the flower began to close.

"W-Wait," he whimpered, shaking his head, trying to... to get... something. He felt so dizzy, so sleepy and dazed, so... so horny...

"No," Mai-Mai said sweetly, and the three of them ducked under the nectar. Their hands—so soft, so delicate—slowly wrapped around his hard, throbbing, needy cock.

And Nico's world turned as rosy-pink as their eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~

Morgana leaned back in the coach and gave a pouty sigh. She checked her wrist, where Watch Spirit glared up at her with its one bulging eye. Its pupils spun about briefly, then pointed inward.

"I know," she said, shaking her head ruefully. "That makes twenty minutes. Want to bet he's gotten caught in a conversation with some chatterbox orchard dryad again?"

The voices of the witches spirits echoed with the negative.

"He thinks I'll wait." She folded her arms, scowling. "He thinks I'll get worried and come after him, so he doesn't have to track time on his own. He thinks I'll assume he's in trouble."

Sometimes is, hissed Worry Spirit, sniffing the air with one of its three enormous noses.

"He got himself out of that catgirl mess." She rolled his eyes. "He's a big boy. If he's willful enough to resist me, how much trouble could he get into?" She snapped her fingers, and Buzzing Spirit resumed its gentle prodding and spooking of the goats, startling them from their browsing and encouraging them to start walking again. "Besides, he's stupid, but he's too smart to get sucked into some dryad's or nymph's mind games."

12