Room for One More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buzzing Spirit gave a shrug at her. The spirits generally agreed, but she could tell they didn't like leaving a friend behind.

She snorted. Nico always said Morgana had too many evil friends, but he had no idea what tiresome, goody-two-shoes her spirits had turned out to be.

"He'll be fine. He'll forgive me." She waved a hand dismissively, rolling her eyes. "He's probably just found some exotic flower and decided to sketch it, or got into a chat with a kitsune and doesn't know how to politely decline because he's too darn polite. He can walk to the quest point. Might teach him a thing or two."

Worry Spirit nodded uneasily and gave the air one last sniff before disappearing back into its figurine in her bag.

"Honestly," she groused, as the cart slowly rolled away from the scene. "That boy has the time management skills of a sprite pack's sex toy. Who makes their friends wait half an hour just so he can get a closer look at some silly flower?"

~ ~ ~ ~

"Good boy!" Mai cooed in his ear, giggling as he cried and moaned. He was so—so sensitive— "Gonna get sooooo dumb..."

The flower's petals were slowly closing, and the more it closed, the stronger the overpowering perfume became. Nico was trapped—squished between the two bouncy beauties as they kissed him, praised him, stroked him.

Pumped him.

He'd already come twice, and the afterglow merged with the orgasm as he positively drowned in pleasure. Bell giggled as her fingers toyed with the head of his cock, which... which seemed to begrowing...

"He's gonna be so dumb," she cooed, kissing him on the lips, smothering his moans. Her massive, pillowy breasts smooshed up against him... so soft...

"Gonna cum. His. Brains. Out!" Mai giggled, turning him to face her. He stared at her, wide-eyed. She smirked. "Silly boy didn't have many to begin with, of course. Did he?"

He whimpered, looking between their sly grins as his pleasure mounted. Every orgasm felt more and more intense—and with the thick, mind-melting nectar he was getting with every kiss, with every dunk under the surface, with every proffered finger for him to suck, he felt like it would never, ever stop.

"Did he?" Bell prompted, pumping faster. Her eyes filled his, endless glowing sunsets.

"No," he whimpered. "N-No, my... my love."

They giggled. "He loves me!" Mai cooed singsong, bobbing her head from side to side with glee. "He's a good boy."

He babbled and drooled, lost in their touch. So squishy. Bouncy. The flower's walls were tight enough that they were pressed right up against him, nice and tight and warm and slick.

They leaned in and whispered in tandem, breath warm against his ears, "And good boys get to cum."

Good boys get to cum.

He mewled as they milked yet another orgasm from their good boy. They just kept giggling. They loved making him squirm. Wriggle. He was helpless. He was theirs.

"Cum," Mai sang, dropping down. Her eyes filled with wickedness as she ducked under the nectar. He could still see her through the rosy nectar, beaming up at him as she descended towards his cock.

"Cum til you're dumb," Bell purred, as Mai wrapped her plump lips around his cock and began bobbing her head. He could feel her moans around his dick. "Cum til you're ours."

She kissed him again, drowning him in her love. His thoughts were swimming. The scents, the tastes... Maybell was melting every last thought he had into goo.

And he came. He came, moaning into the kiss, and knew Mai was squealing in joy as she drank his cum. Everything was so slow. So syrupy. And he was helpless.

Helpless with his love.

Bell pulled back from the kiss and giggled as his eyes dipped to her massive rack. "Awww. Do we want something even sweeter?" She held up a breast for him and winked.

"Does he wanna suckle?" Mai cooed in his ear, rising radiant from the nectar, shiny and slick. She loudly licked her lips and kissed him on the cheek. "A littletaste?"

Bell's thighs wrapped around him as he slipped inside her. She gasped. "O-Oh, yes..."

Mai steered his head down as she stroked his hair. Dreamily, dozily, obediently, Nico's lips locked onto the nipple.

He wasn't sure if it was sweeter than the kisses. Everything was sweet. Soft. Squishy. Bouncy. But the nectar still made his heart melt into lovey-dovey nonsense as he moaned and clutched at her, suckling hungrily, needily, while he pounded into Bell's hot, tight sheath.

"There's our good boy!" Mai giggled.

"Oh, yesss..." Bell slurred, stroking is hair, bouncing and grinding against him, gasping as he mindlessly fucked the plantgirl, mindlessly came his brains away in her arms, mindlessly drank her milk like nothing else mattered. Because nothing else did.

"My good boy," the liliraune cooed in his ears. And then his next climax was flooding through him, and the petals closed over their heads.

The flower started to contract. Maybell slipped and slid against him, kissing him, sucking him, fucking him, stroking him, brainwashing him into the perfect mindfucked lover, their perfect, perfect boy...

"My good boy," they said sweetly, as he whimpered and moaned and submitted completely, "forever."

THE END?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole's Note: Thank you so much for reading! As always, I adore getting feedback, constructive criticism, and suggestions for future stories—this story was actually suggested by one of my lovely long-time readers!

12