Room for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," you say, reaching for me. "My turn." I climb up between your legs and kneel over you, close enough for our breasts to touch, but not placing my weight against you. I would have been satisfied with the kiss we shared, but your hand slips down between us to find my pussy and work its magic, rubbing my lips and circling my clit before gradually exploring inward one by one, until after a few moments you're expertly bringing me ever closer to orgasm while our mouths lock in sensual embrace. As I draw near, I feel the weight of Mister behind us on the foot of bed, followed by his hands on my ass as he parts my cheeks and puts his tongue to my anus. The sensation is electric, and for a moment it actually quells my aching urge to cum, allowing me to bask in the relaxed, naughty delight of his anal massage. But when he begins to tongue fuck me more urgently, the two of you quickly have me losing control and shouting out loud, despite your efforts to quiet me with your mouth. I try to stay up on my arms, hovering above to give your arm freedom to manipulate me, but when the waves come crashing I collapse atop you, shaking and panting and filled with bliss while you stroked my hair and caress my back. I swear it feels like I'm falling in love. With both of you.

Mister must have been enjoying himself a good deal, because he repositions himself between our spread thighs, and I feel his abdomen press up against my pussy, realizing he must be ready to be inside you again. And sure enough, you gasp, your face right next to mind, and I watch your expression move from calm serenity to absolute pleasure as your eyes turn glassy and your mouth opens involuntarily. His body begins its rhythmic pulse as he moves in and out of you, pressing us both together, shifting us in unison atop the mattress. I've never ridden a woman being fucked before, and it's more than exhilarating. He's going much easier on you this time, more like steady lovemaking than the raucous fuck of earlier, but maybe my added presence just impedes him from anything more unruly. Regardless, my front row seat gives me a wonderful view of your unabashed joy, and the sly and sensuous smile crossing your lips.

"This is so fucking amazing," you tell me. "Being fucked like this with you on top of me. It's like you're doing the fucking, while I get to indulge in your body all over me. Oh my god, I'm so fucking wet right now! For you and for him!"

I feel his hands on my ass again, And this time it's the tip of his thumb probing my compliant sphincter. I sit up a little and turn around to look him in the eye with a stare that neither reproaches nor condones his action. I just watch him, almost removed from myself as he slips it into my hole and I let out a long patient sign. I'm in the middle of this peculiar threesome and I find myself a spectator, literally stuck between your mutual pleasuring. I turn around and lower my face to kiss you again, feeling the effect of his cock through your breathing into my mouth. I am at once removed from and immersed in your sex.

You're not really moving towards orgasm, just moving along a tide of blissful sensations, bathing in them, and when you break our kiss you meet my eyes and say, "I want to watch him fuck you. Will you do that for me?" At first I don't respond, I'm just looking down at you. "Just like this, as we are now. Will you let him put it in you for me? It feels so fucking incredible, I want you to share it. I want to watch you feel it."

I smile and nod to you, then turn my head and nod to him as well. He withdraws and repositions, then eases his cock into me. It's been a long time since I've let a man fuck me, but this seems oddly right to me, like you said, almost as if you were the one fucking me, and I turn back to you and embrace with another kiss. His cock does indeed feel amazing, perfectly large and wonderfully deep and filling, and I start to rock my hips back onto him, hoping he'll let me dictate the pace. I want to lay my head on your chest and just relax into it, but you take my face in both hands and hold me, staring intently into my eyes, trying to read my thoughts. I'm just happy, really. Happy with his cock, happy with your affections, and happy for myself having somehow gotten into this amazingly erotic situation. I'm starting to feel my orgasm begin to well deep in my cunt as he presses all the way up to my cervix, and I flex my muscles and give his girth a good squeeze, gripping him all the way in and out again. He's a good fuck, that's for sure, and I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying it. Somehow I feel like you're reading all of this through my eyes, even as they begin to involuntarily close and roll back a bit.

I start to move my hips more assertively against him, without increasing the tempo too much. I'm starting to cum, and I want it to be not from brute force, but from depth and strength. I want a long, slow build up so I can fully enjoy his shaft without giving in to it. I want to lose control while maintaining it. But I want the impossible, because in only a few moments I'm slamming myself back onto him, and he's meeting my every stroke, and fuck does it ever feel good. Through my wild dangling hair I see you smiling up at me, biting your lip, and I hear moans filling the room and wonder whose they are until I realize they're mine.

And then I cum. I really fucking cum. I cum like I haven't cum in years. It feels like an explosion of pleasure that bursts upward through me from the center of my uterus and radiates outward through every nerve of my body, and I never, ever want it to stop. I feel myself bouncing like a ragdoll, and I can't understand how my arms are still supporting me, and still the waves keep coming, the pleasure doesn't stop, my pussy continues to absorb his full, thick cock. I'm starting to think I'm going to pass out when I feel his aggression mount, and this beautiful and enormous fuck capitulates with his sudden withdrawal, followed immediately the hot wet sensation of his cum spraying against my lips, my ass, my thighs. Then I feel your hand reaching for him to milk the rest, and I feel your fingers tracing over me, once again playing with his semen, only this time you're finger-painting my sex as well as your own. And finally, I collapse, lying across you delirious and out of breath, our pussies glued together.

"Good girl," you whisper in my ear, giving me an affectionate and gentle kiss on the cheek. "I knew you could do it." I smile but I can't tell if you can see it. "I'm afraid my friend has to leave," you say, stroking my hair with your free hand. "But I would love it if you could stay the night."

12