Room for Two Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My turn, though, it was possible that Gina's fire was already out. Best, though, to make really sure by giving it a good soaking!

"As I said. So weird what you guys do but, fun, fun, fun."

Ordinarily in that position Cory's deflating penis would have simply fallen out of Gina but with my knob poking up at it this could not happen. You might have thought I would be keen to see it out so I could go in but I had another plan. Oh yes!

A soft, squidgy, malleable ejaculated penis is quite a different thing from a strongly erect penis. Don't the girls know that! All at once I increased the pressure, pushing upwards with my knob.

"Oh, fuck," ejaculated Gina, "you haven't?"

But I had!

Up I had pushed, up into Gina's wet and semen slippery canal, squashing Cory's limp penis but not dislodging it. There I was, actually, in Gina with my friend. I had achieved - well almost - the 'other intercourse' with a third woman!

"I can't believe it. Two dicks in my vagina at once. You weird, weird people! How am I going to go back to the real world?"

How indeed. And how was I? It was more than a week away though!

Of course once I started moving Cory was quickly dislodged leaving me fucking on my own - well, not exactly alone but with Gina, of course. Rather strangely fucking a girl held by another man.

"You take her, my legs are getting tired."

So we swopped around. I slipped out and took the girl from Cory, lifting her up, and around and back onto my standing erection. Gina was now facing me, her breasts squashed against my chest, legs around me, as I bounced her up and down. Nice but a bit strenuous, so I set her back across the patio table which was a lot easier. Gina's sex on the edge of the table, me gently pushing in and out and my fingers toying with her nipples. No weight to carry, just easy sliding in a very moist orifice – the two of them had seen to that!

"Are you going to come again, Gina?"

"Dunno. Frig me as well, please."

And I was happy to play with her clit, even slipped my penis out for a time and crouched down and sucked it. Nice and firm in my mouth. Nothing on Joni or Sharon's but certainly more than discernible. My nose tickled by her curls. Rising, I bent forward over the table and had a little suckle on her black, erect nipples before resuming intercourse. My penis no less firm than when I had pulled out.

What a pleasant little quiet scene. Gina lying on the table, me gently pulling in and out of her as my fingers diddled around in her dark curls and played with her button. Cory standing watching.

"I wish I could do that again," said Cory.

It was obvious he could not. Gina though could have a second orgasm and I think she did. I know I came there in the moonlight, in the little black girl.

I awoke with a start. My cock was being sucked! Momentarily disorientated – this was not my bedroom and that was not Karen! It was but a second or two to recall whose bed I was in and that it was Joni with my erection in her mouth.

She came off me with quite a slurp.

"Mmmm, nice! Big and warm in my mouth. Have you tried sucking cock?"

I blinked, "No."

"Would you like to try? Look I've got another here."

There was Cory the other side of the bed lying there erect. He winked, "Hey, best way to wake."

Her lips descended on Cory's erection.

"No, I think you're doing quite well enough. Best not to get an amateur involved."

"Please yourself. I like sucking cock." Another slurping sound, "And licking."

I swallowed. Joni's tongue made its way slowly all the way up Cory's erection. Joni was doing it for effect and doing it very well.

I moved closer but not to suck, rather to bring my erection closer to Joni. She swapped, she sucked, I sighed. Certainly the way to wake and occasionally, just occasionally Karen did that to me the whole way.

But Karen did not do it with another cock in the bed. She did lick my cock like an ice cream cone and I liked to watch that: not quite like Joni but Joni had the advantage, perhaps of having two to lick. You know how sometimes, when you are a little greedy, you have two scoops of ice cream. And some vendors have those double cones with the scoops sitting side by side not one on top of the other. Well, it was like that with Joni, pulling our erections together so our knobs were very like two scoops and Joni licked first one then the other and then both together right across. Had Cory been a black bloke it would have been like scoops of vanilla and chocolate or perhaps, given the ruddy colour of my knob, strawberry or rasberry and chocolate. In Cornwall, if you are lucky, you get a small scoop of clotted cream on the top. Absolutely fantastic. Joni, was very close to getting cream on the top of her two scoops – runny cream rather than clotted, warm cream rather than frozen you appreciate!

"I'm going to come," I said.

"No, you're not," said Joni pulling back.

I very nearly did, very nearly indeed.

Strong gasping from me but rather than a spurt there was just a little welling up of the cream. More than pre-cum, not just clear Cowper's Fluid. It was the real McCoy. An almost ejaculation.

"Good, I'd have been cross" said Joni, "I want you inside me – and stiff! You rest a bit whilst Cory and I have a bit of a cuddle."

It was a bit more than a cuddle but after a time Cory rolled onto his back and Joni got onto him, reverse cowgirl. Nice to see her ride with her breasts bouncing up and down and from the end of the bed I could see all the working going on down below. Cory's cock sliding in and out of Joni. And then slowly she lent backwards, Cory taking her weight as she lent further and further until she was lying right back on Cory. The girl on top position except in reverse. Down below I had a graphic view of intercourse. Joni's thighs wide, Cory's thighs wide and Joni so open. Her fair vee of curls right there, all damp looking, her inner and outer lips spread, her clitoris standing up in the air and below there was her vagina stuffed with Cory's cock. There was clear room for another. I could see it was not a tight fit.

And spread like that, penetrated like that she looked so vulnerable, so open, so sexy.

"We're ready," Joni purred – and I think that is the right word.

My penchant for big, fleshy clits got the better of me. My lips rather than my penis went to her first. Lovely to suck, lovely to feel her wriggle in reaction. To hold it at its base between my lips and actually waggle it with my tongue. Frankly if Gina had come in and sucked me to climax as I sucked Joni's clit that would have been just so right for me!

Instead I came up and prepared myself for the 'other intercourse.' Just kneeling between their spread legs and contemplating the place I was about to insert my penis was pretty good as an experience on its own. I could – and did – watch myself going in. Shuffling up the bed I brought myself to near contact. A touch of penis to clitoris. Two firm organs rubbing together.

"Come on, fuck us."

It was indeed going to be another variant on the 'other intercourse.' The ideal being for the two men to move in unison as a single penis, just as the night before. This, though, was not going to be like that. With Cory under Joni, squashed to the bed, he had little movement. It was going to be me doing the moving, sliding in and out of Joni but rubbing against Cory's cock as well. There was his embedded cock and there was the way I was to go. It was his cock I touched first with my knob as I closed in on the entrance to Joni's body. Nice to watch one's cock going into a girl normally and so it was with the 'other intercourse,' just rather different to see it going in when there is another cock already in residence. I pushed and I watched my knob flatten a little and then slide in beside Cory's. I watched it go as far as I could reach before pulling it back.

Happy sighs from the other participants. Unfortunately I was still too excited to really go at it. I had to go carefully or my involvement would very quickly be over! It was important to me – and no doubt Joni – for her to come. I played with her clit as I gently moved in and out, something I was very happy to do. Just as Cory and I had talked the night before I could see my penis not just moving in and out of Joni but sliding against Cory's penis as well. I was not just stimulating the woman but the man as well. It was an inevitable part of the way we were copulating. I could feel his hardness and her softness. I worked with care and I accomplished the mission! I made Joni come and I made Cory come as well.

Joni made all sorts of noises. My careful penis and finger work had done the trick.

I was now free to lie right on Joni, squashing her breast against mine and 'going for it.'

A lovely early morning orgasm. A lovely spurting inside Joni. The sort of thing that sets a man up for a good morning's work on his book! Well, that and breakfast!

Of course my enthusiastic humping set Cory off as intended. He had no choice, I am sure, but to come. Done by me what was more. Squashed as he was, he could hardly move against Joni. It was my erection rubbing against his which did it – rather as we had discussed in the night, though in the important 'context' of a woman!

A good breakfast sitting by my swimming pool followed by a good morning's work. I was really getting along with what I was meant to be at the villa to achieve. The writer's block had quite disappeared which was just as well given the other distractions next door. I was not really there to explore the 'other intercourse' or indeed explore little Gina! I was meant to be working.

I looked up thinking what to type next. The blank, pale green emulsioned wall in front of my desk had been a great help to me both this year and the last: just staring blankly at it had caused many ideas to flow, had got me out of any temporary writer's block not a few times. As I stared it came to me that I was not alone in the house. Just a small sound perhaps or a feeling of being watched. I turned to the doorway and there was Gina leaning against the frame watching me.

"I've been sent around to disturb you!"

I was pretty much on course despite the 'disturbances' from next door. 'Disturbances' I was more than a willing participant in but the morning and afternoon writing sessions were meant to be kept for my work.

"Nice thought but..." Gina looked so sexy all naked but for her sun hat - and unexpectedly inside my villa. I could feel a familiar thickening down below. "... would you like a coffee?"

"Please."

But she did not move when I got up. Squeezing past a beautiful little naked black girl with skin slightly slippery with sun lotion was not the thing designed to calm middle aged men. Well, she had seen me erect before. It was not like she was the underage, say a sweet sixteen, daughter of my neighbours catching me both comfortably naked and unable to hide my involuntary erection. That, of course, had been one of my not so appropriate fantasies of the year before! Caught and unable to hide my inappropriate response to her budding breasts and growing womanliness. With questions like, 'does it hurt when it's all swollen like that?' 'May I touch it?' 'How does it work?' 'Do girls really suck them?' I had come not a few times by myself.

I made coffee erect with Gina watching me from the doorway. Just the watching was enough to keep me 'up.' It must have looked just a little odd. Most peculiar walking back across the kitchen like that with two mugs of coffee. She glanced down with an amused smile on her face. "Is that for stirring the coffee?"

We sat in my 'study' and Gina asked questions, intelligent questions about my writing. I was more than happy to talk about that and I subsided.

"Well, I must get back to my writing."

"I'll sit and be quiet, if I may. I shan't say a word."

Gina did exactly that. Not a word did she say. I even missed her slipping out. What I did not miss was she did not simply sit. I was typing away, concentrating and absorbed again in my work when I sensed movement under the table I was using as a desk. I looked up puzzled and then felt warm, wet lips engulfing my cock. Sitting forward on my chair, legs apart my penis must have been just hanging there. I had not noticed the girl moving around me, perhaps crouched on the floor – not even out of the corner of my eye. Clearly I had been totally absorbed in my writing – but I do get like that. She must have felt like a cat stalking a mouse - the little pink mouse that has so sweetly poked out from her curls whilst Joni had drawn us the day before.

Absorption in writing very quickly ends when one's penis is absorbed into a young girl's mouth. It was not that I stopped typing, it was just not so steady as before! Difficult to concentrate whilst being pleasantly fellated. Of course I rose! Delightful to feel my penis growing inside the girl's mouth as she sucked and tickled me with her tongue. What a wet dream of an experience. So absolutely in line with my fantasies of the year before with the imagined black girl: but here was the real thing, under my desk, doing what men dream of – and in a very fantasy situation!

Not that easy to concentrate with Gina's lips wetly sliding up and down my shaft. Even more difficult with the tip of her tongue actually inside my foreskin – intimacy or what! It was hot and my balls were hanging slackly in their scrotum. Lovely to feel the girl's fingers lifting them, even better to have them popped one after another into Gina's wet mouth and fondled by a tongue. Wonderful then to feel a wet tongue sliding all the way up the shaft to the top and then suckling on the knob once again.

There was no communication between us. I said nothing and Gina said nothing. The only thing that passed between us was my semen – the inevitable result of her work. I did not tell her I was about to come. No need at all. I had not asked to be fellated. It had been totally Gina's doing. As I said, it is everyman's dream to have his cock just taken by a girl on her own volition, erected and drained. It was quite obvious I was expected to do the thing at some point and did. That made me pause in my typing! She had been making long steady sliding movements up and down my shaft and I just slipped over the brink. The pressure built and I released - I had no choice!

Absolutely marvellous. My penis ejaculating as Gina kept up her steady movement. Not a break in the sliding, no indication at all that within her mouth I was spurting warm, salty semen. It was only when I had finished did the movement slow and stop. I resumed my typing with my penis still clasped within lips. I subsided whilst still there within Gina's mouth. I typed away with the whole limp thing in Gina's mouth and her tongue gently washing it, slipping all around, pulling the foreskin back over the glans and then, again, trying to get her tongue inside it. She stayed so long that I wondered if she was waiting to see if she could make it erect again! But eventually I felt a disconnection but did not notice her departure. I was again absorbed in my writing.

I had, once again, an invitation to dinner that evening. A whole day's writing complete with only the interruption of a brief lunch and swim – and the fellatory visit of Gina, of course! I wandered down the pathway towards the wall separating the two properties. The evening was perfect. Warm as anything, the scents delightful and the light not yet really dimming. But, there again, it always was. And, to add to my delight there was Gina there on a lounger by the pool, wearing her hat once more. It was the imagined picture from my first visit again. A joy to see - the little black girl with the hat. I stepped over the wall and walked across to her.

A hand on her shoulder, perhaps to reassure me she was real. "Thanks Gina, you are more than welcome to come around anytime for coffee – or any other hot drink you fancy."

Her giggle a delight. "I was told to come over. I might do it again."

She pushed her hat back off her head, put her book down, leant forwards and simply took my penis in her mouth. So casual, so quite amazing. I had slipped into a fantasy world. A world where people casually walked into their neighbours' gardens for drinks and dinner naked, a world where young black girls casually played with your penis, a world where communal and interchangeable intercourse was commonplace, a world where pretty little black girls in sun hats sucked your penis without being asked. I was not properly meant to be on holiday. I was meant to be at the villa to work, which I certainly was doing, I was not neglecting that, but it was nonetheless a dream holiday.

I stared down at her. Her pretty brown face and ample lips with my penis between them. Naturally I erected, I just grew in her mouth. The morning's suck had been out of sight under the desk. This was in clear view, a sunlit scene indeed! A gentle and steady fellation, almost a demonstration of how it should be done, almost as if Gina had an audience.

Again a giggle as my penis was released. "I could do it again, you know. Make you cum but I've been told to erect not empty you!"

"Told?" I was more than happy to be emptied.

"Told to do this when you came across. There's a surprise for you!"

"Surprise!" A woman's voice from the villa doorway and out came, not Joni and Cory but Sharon followed by Alan.

I had not seen them for a year and it is a bit odd finding yourself being hailed whilst naked and moreover erect. Sharon enveloping me in her arms and giving me a big kiss whilst my erection poked at her curls - that did nothing to lessen tumescence.

"A man who's pleased to see me. Now that's what I like!"

Sharon and Alan had arrived earlier at the villa than I had expected

It was really good to see Sharon again, just as I remembered and I remembered her naked and with a light wrap! The blue patterned wrap hid very little, not her full breasts, not her riot of copper curls and not of course the rest of her body and long red hair. Alan too, as friendly as ever, extending his hand for a handshake. I knew it would not be long before he extended something else.

Happy talk, cool white wine brought and just so pleasant to sit there in the warmth of the early evening. It was a bit of a dinner party really. Seven naked people talking, drinking wine and eating all out in the easy warmth of the Mediterranean summer's evening. Perhaps it was the differences in generations and what the middle aged people talked about but Gina and Tristram wandered off down the track to the beach. We said we would join them later.

"Shall I show you a magic trick?" asked Sharon. She looked around at the four of us.

"Go on then," replied Joni.

"It starts with a question. Do you know what I fancy?"

"I bet you fancy two." Joni was quick as a flash.

"Well, yes actually, how did you guess!"

There was laughter. It was obvious to all what she was referring to.

"Do you, Joni? One not enough, tonight."

"It has been on my mind."

I looked from one woman to the other. I had been sort of hoping but... it very much looked like I might be experiencing the 'other intercourse' with not just one couple but two that very evening! I had been enjoying that with Joni but the prospect of Sharon's copper framed sex more than a little pleasing. The thoughts had a very predictable effect. Under the table I erected, it was almost unremarkable, hardly something to think about given the company I was in: how very different from that first time under that very table when sitting with Sharon and Alan. I had been quite mortified.

"And the trick is?" I asked. The original question seemed to have been heavily sidetracked elsewhere.

"Levitation."

"Huh?" said Cory

"Go on, all stand up and I'll show you..."