Room for Two Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

A slow scraping back of chairs.

"...see! All up in the air."

It was indeed amusing. Us three men standing with our penises at attention - indeed right up in the air. Sharon waving her hands in an upwards movement as if levitating them but in fact all done with the power of words. Her ample breasts moving with her hands, a sight to gladden the eye indeed. Three standing penes pointing up at the sky. Again the unreality coming to me. Standing there with two naked women and two other tumescent men and no one batting an eyelid about the nakedness and sexual excitement: quite the opposite in fact. Clearly delighting in it all.

Three cocks, two vaginas - one short! But, bizarrely, the shortage was in the penis not the vagina department! To the strange company the requirement was not a simple one to one pairing but a need for two pegs to go in one round hole. Two holes but only three pegs - one short.

What fun to be standing naked and erect in the warmth of the night with the prospect of sex with not one but two very attractive women. Sharon all red hair and smiles, Joni with her voluptuous plumpness, red lipstick and carefully ordered brown hair.

"A little drizzle of olive oil don't you think, Sharon? A dressing for these men."

The oil was, after all, on the table and Joni just poured. Oil running down our penes, running in rivulets down shaft after shaft, getting into manly curls and oiling balls. Three shining, slippery erections.

"Yum," said Joni," they look good enough to eat."

"You naughty girl," said Sharon. She turned to me, "Aren't you going to touch me. I thought that was what men did."

I had not liked to presume. Did not think it was for me to start things off but when Sharon picked up the now not so full bottle of oil and poured it over her two breasts I really had no option...

Great handfuls of slippery breast, slipping through my fingers, impossible to really hold - just so erotic. I love oily sex. Karen and I, on occasion, have played with the massage oil, our two bodies sliding easily across the other, face to face, tongues in each other's mouth, just continuously rubbing against each other, our nipples hard, my penis like a bar of iron. The trouble is I find it so good that often enough it becomes, all of a moment, not just slippery oil coating our bodies and making our skin glide easily over the other's but warm semen as well. For me a lovely orgasm, a continuous, warm, slippery sliding against Karen's skin as my penis spurts between us. It is not as if we stop moving, the semen certainly gets spread but after a time Karen does tend to notice the loss of hardness against her. Unsurprisingly she is not over pleased.

Pawing Sharon, I felt her hands on my own chest, rubbing my nipples and then another hand cupping my oily balls. My hand too dropped downwards and into her mossy patch, wonderfully ample and with the hidden valley leading to... well, a place suited for two! But first there was her wonderfully large clitoris. I had tried to recall for days if it was bigger than Joni's - and hers was certainly something to write home about - not the almost hint of a button that Karen had but a long, fleshy thing, warm, wet and hard to my touch. I manipulated, I drew my fingers up its, well shaft really. All quite wonderful to me. Should I drop to my knees and suck?

"Now where's that husband of mine when I need him?"

Alan was over with Joni and Cory quite close to the pool. Both he and Cory with hands all over her, though her hands were on them. The other intercourse clearly in the offing, the men clearly ready and capable. Was Joni? As I watched, I let my own fingers wander further under Sharon and into her. As when I had touched her the year before she was as wet as anything and, you might say, very accommodating. All my fingers slipped in, and my thumb.

Over with Joni, the two men were moving around her, getting into position for the 'other intercourse,' Cory to the rear, Alan to her front. Fascinating to see, first Cory clearly pushing 'in' from the rear; the smile coming to Joni's face and then Alan moving in, squashing Joni like sandwich filling; her eyes suddenly wide, though it was hardly as if she did not know the feeling!

"Ttcch," said Sharon, "you'll have to wait... but that's not at all bad."

I realised my whole hand had slipped into her. I sort of had not realised that was possible but with Sharon being able to accommodate two penes at once it was hardly surprising.

Cory and Alan were moving up and down as one, the rhythmic movement of sexual intercourse, truly the beast with two backs!

With Alan engaged with Cory in Joni it seemed an opportune moment to not just finger Sharon but to apply my lips to that big clit of hers. Dropping to my knees I did just that. It was, I concluded, even bigger than Joni's. Much as I adored Karen's slim body if I could have modified it, been say granted wishes by a genie, I would have enlarged both breasts and, importantly, clitoris... and perhaps her vagina to, well, yes accommodate a friend as well. It would certainly be less of a guilt trip if Karen was with us five waiting her turn for Alan or Cory, and me, to approach her with our erections ready to become one inside her, her clitoris poking out and visible. Perhaps, yes, why not, even bigger than Sharon's!

On my knees I pushed my face into Sharon's curls and felt with my tongue. There it was, her big clit, lovely to make it move, lovely to curl my tongue around and over it and then, just as with Joni's, to fellate it. In and out, in and out between my lips with my tongue caressing. A lovely thing to be doing and I could feel by the shivers running through Sharon's thighs that it was not exactly unpleasing to her. A movement and then a thrust of clitoris into my mouth rather indicated the arrival of Alan. I had felt him slide home.

Standing I found him, just as expected, right behind Sharon. Very close indeed.

"Ready?"

"Let me see you two boys together."

Alan withdrew and stepped towards me. It was just like when we had shaken hands earlier except it was not now his hand extended to me, rather his erection. Just a bit different. It shone with wetness - Sharon and Joni's to say nothing of the olive oil. I stepped forward and we made contact. Our two shafts together and because my penis curved forward and his backwards they were snug together, the two knobs nestled together. A slight rubbing together, a light glide on the slippery, oily wetness. Sexually exciting? Why yes!

"Mmmm," said Sharon pulling us tightly together in her hand, "what a pairing. You look so good together. I can hardly wait. So big together, so powerful looking, so manly." She bent and licked. "Enough of that, are you ready? I want to feel this."

Rather! All it took was us moving apart and coming up close to Sharon from two directions. We had done this before. I took a deep breath. I was about to engage in the 'other intercourse' again.

"Oooh," went Sharon, rather indicating her husband had taken up residence.

A simple pressing of myself against her and a dipping of my hips and I was sliding up against Alan, up the smooth corrugations of his penis and into his wife. Warm, wet and clasping, Sharon's soft wetness almost entirely surrounding my penis: only on one side, the ridged side, did I feel the different male hardness. But then we moved as one. Pressed tightly against each other we moved up and down inside Sharon, all the sliding stimulation coming from her, our single twin headed cock moving as if it was a single organ.

Slowly we moved, a mighty piston working! Sharon making all sorts of happy noises and then her hand slipping between us and fondling our balls. I could feel, as no doubt could Alan, our heat stretched scrota and the four testes of the big organ being moved together and then she took control - was controlling our movement, pushing us up and pulling us down at the speed she wanted. Nothing hurried, just steady, purposeful movement there in the dark, warm night. Delightful sounds of pleasure from Sharon.

"Might I have a turn?"

I turned and looked at Joni. She did not draw herself but what I saw would have been her sort of composition. She was standing, legs apart and her clitoris clearly visible between her legs, Cory beside her, not engaged with her but his erection grasped in her hand.

"I've only got part of a pair here - I need a set!"

The strangeness of the 'other intercourse.'

Alan and I withdrew.

"Which would you like, Joni, I have two to offer."

And Sharon had - one in each hand.

More strangeness on that night as the women brought Alan and Cory's erections together. Held firmly by the women at their bases, the two shafts curved away from each other. It required a firm grasp by Sharon to bring the two knobs into something suitable for insertion. Not so when the women brought Alan and mine back into contact. Oily with the olive oil, well lubricated from their recent sojourn inside Sharon, Alan's backward bend and my forward bend - my concavity - meant they fitted together like spoons without any squeezing. Squeezed tightly together by Sharon, nonetheless, gave them the appearance they must have had moments before inside her.

"Or this one?"

I was turned from Alan and pressed up against Cory. Again my curve and his fitted together really well, just by pushing us together our cocks touched their whole length.

"All lovely, Oh, can't I have all three! No, not together! Let's, I suppose my husband and... yes the third combination."

I was already pressed against Cory's erection..

"Gift wrapped?"

Was it to be the condom thing again - it was hardly going to be tissue paper! Was a condom going to be stretched and snapped onto us like the other night, perhaps with the teat snipped off and the latex rolled down a little leaving the squashed twin mouthed knob exposed, the rolled back latex like a shared foreskin? But no, from somewhere Sharon produced red ribbon and with deft fingers began to bind our erections together. She must have had practice because she was both quick and effective to say nothing of neat. Tight around the base of our cocks, somewhat restricting the flow of blood and causing a darkening and swelling of our knobs and then criss-crossing up the shared shaft, a tight wrapping around the base of the twin knobs, leaving the bi-lobed knob with its twin orifices and exposed. The twinned corona and glans exposed and without ribbon.

"What do you think of that?"

Cory and I were truly bound together. Our shared penis tightly held together, so tight I wondered if there might be marks in the morning.

"Beautifully gift wrapped, Sharon, what more could a girl want?"

Not so easy now getting Joni into position. An almost comical placing of two chairs either side of Cory and myself

Joni rather precariously got up on one chair and with one hand on my shoulder placed a foot on the other chair leaving her with legs apart, one foot on one chair, one foot on the other and with a quite enormous erection pointing up towards the join of her legs. Joni was not a small woman, Sharon and Alan reached to steady her. For my part having a furry triangle right in my face brought other ideas than steadying. My head went forward, my tongue extended and pulled Joni's clit in between my lips. Within minutes of each other I was comparing Sharon and Joni's clits, not so much visually as orally. I was right, it was smaller but still pretty big

Sharon and Alan lowered the woman, pulling Joni's clit from my lips. Down she was lowered until I felt the soft wet touch of her sex on my knob. Cory's sigh, an indication he felt exactly the same touch. The pressure as the stretchable flesh of Joni's vagina elongated around the big penis, trying to enclose and absorb it. Bound, Cory and I were tight together but as we were pushed into Joni the feeling became even tighter.

"Fuck, it's so big," whispered Joni.

"Very big," replied Sharon, "but you can take it."

"I can, I can!"

And she could, she had, after all, taken it before. Slowly I felt, and Cory would be feeling exactly the same, that our shared penis was finding its way up into the woman, a steady progress, up and up until we could travel no further. It was time for Cory and me to take over and fuck his wife. I had been told before the importance of working together to avoid the risk of dislodgement. I could imagine that being a particular risk if Tristram had joined with Cory or Alan or me within Sharon or Joni. The bigger penis tending to force the smaller out, greedily seeking to have the whole vagina to itself. It was not a risk when bound together so tightly: there was nothing we could do but work together, we were incapable of independent action.

Together we flexed our knees and the great penis began a downwards travel, not too far and then we pushed upwards only to then change direction and move downwards. A tight fit but the poured oil and Joni's own wetness allowed the movement. A steady ponderous progress up and down. A most pleasant feeling! A gentle, unhurried progress, all within a delightful shared intimacy, men and woman together.

"You men, you're going to make me come, I can feel it building... yes, push!"

Again Alan and I pushed upwards, the wall of Joni's vagina slipping past us as our shared knob nosed its way upwards. Joni was not a small woman, we held her imprisoned within our arms and our penis adding to that imprisonment - securely pinning her into position.

With delightful shudders and not a few gasps Joni had what seemed a fantastic orgasm. "Oh, I'm quite weak at the knees!"

Well, she was not going to fall!" Not with the well buttressed structure inside her. My erection giving added support to her husband.

"Can I, can I have it, can I make it come?" Her question directed at Sharon.

"Of course, Joni dear, it would be difficult for them to escape without! If you let me have my turn down at the sea later. Alan and whoever gets hard first. It will be up to them!"

It was not just our up and down movement but I felt the squeeze of Joni's perineal muscles, indeed, I am sure we both felt that! A careful squeezing as we moved up and down, perhaps a little like the milkmaid's hand on the cow's udder as the warm milk squirts into the milk pail. The analogy was apt. The effect was the same.

I cannot confirm if we came as one, each urethra opening at the same time and releasing its stuff up towards Joni's cervix. It would have required the intimate insertion of a small camera and electric light to have know that! But come we did, thrusting away not separately but in total unison. We were completely bound, Cory and my shared generative organ could only move as one.

A wonderful release, the glorious ecstatic feeling of the 'other intercourse.' So erotic, so sensual, so different and yet the same - and, alas, whilst the intercourse had been long the climax was far too quickly over. But 'phew!'

It was quite obvious Sharon and Alan had enjoyed watching. Alan's penis stood erect, a clear indicator of interest, and he had his hand between his wife's legs. Funny that they had not engaged together but perhaps neither wished to do that then when there would be an opportunity for another man to join with them later.

There is something about the casual, unconcerned way, the men at the villa erected, leastways Alan and Cory. I was not quite so sure about Tristram. No concern about walking to the swimming pool like that, or chatting or even starting for a walk. After Cory and I had fallen from Joni and been released from our bondage we had all set off for the beach. Cory and I spent but Alan at first still sporting his excitement. It was to be dealt with on the beach!

As ever a delight to walk in the warm darkness between the pines, with just the moonlight guiding our way. There are few evenings in England when you could do such a thing. We passed Gina and Tristram walking back. They had been swimming by moonlight and said it had been lovely. I wondered if they too had been copulating. There seemed to be no developing romantic attachment but that did not mean no sex. Despite having been mated on numerous occasions under instruction they seemed otherwise simply to have become friends. Did they perhaps engage in recreational sex outside the requirements Joni and Cory placed upon them? Had down by the beach one or other asked after swimming, 'fancy a fuck"?

Recreational sex - yes that was what I was engaging in, perhaps even 'supportive sex' given Sharon and Joni's pleasure in double insertions, not that it was other than a preference shared by their husbands - and, seemingly, by me as well.

It was not just Gina and Tristram who swam by moonlight. With water as warm as anything it was so easy for us to slip into and swim. No towels but anything but cold when out of the water and dripping.

We were just standing talking when I felt a hand on my penis drawing me around and I found myself pulled face to face with Alan and Cory, intimately close with our penes together. Another new experience, having my soft penis, rubbed against another, or more accurately, two other penes. It was not me doing the rubbing nor the men but Sharon with three limp dicks in her hands all pulled up together.

"Up you come, boys."

Another new experience as I felt one of the penes hardening against me - I could feel it growing. But despite the warm sexual feeling, despite Sharon's moving hands it was not coming to me. It was too soon for me to rise. Not so, I soon felt, Cory. A second penis growing, reaching up into the air, its knob rising higher and higher to match Alan's leaving me a little, soft thing against their twin buttressed penes. I had lost, it would not be me inseminating Sharon alongside Alan. My penis would not be 'melding' with Alan's again that night. I was released. I was not needed. I was not part of the penis Sharon wanted.

A disappointment but it had been a fair and open competition and I had lost.

I could watch, enjoy the spectacle of the strange 'other intercourse,' could even find myself erecting to the sight but not join in. Nonetheless pleasant enough to feel Joni's hand on my erection and enjoy being gently massaged there by moonlight. Even better when she slid down my body to her knees and I felt her mouth on my penis. Warm lips sliding, a wet mouth holding my organ - it was not at all unwelcome. I reached down and held - indeed fondled Joni's breasts.

It was memorable. The moonlit scene. The little waves lapping the shore, the sight of a three way copulation feet from me and Joni down there on her knees fellating me. I knew I would see lipstick on my cock in the morning. So nice to stand there and just revel in the pleasure of being sucked, enjoy watching the sexual activity and then to simply come. Just standing there and the orgasm coming over me with the accompanying spurting of my penis, a seemingly welcome spurting as Joni's tongue simply lapped at it within her mouth as the thing happened. Two orgasms of an evening - very good for me!

Pushing back my chair in my study the next day I let my mind run free. It was a thought I had had in my mind since the night before; a night when I had once again had my penis pressed against another man, actually men, plural; had worked with him - or them - and ejaculated alongside them in the 'other intercourse.' I had liked that, liked that very much, working as a team with a woman. Moreover I had liked being bound together with Alan, feeling my penis as part of a bigger whole - in search of the bigger hole indeed! I found the experience of the 'other intercourse' better than the more normal two person affair with just one each of the sexes.

But if I enjoyed that, might not the women also enjoy the feel of their clitorises side by side, pulled together, stroked together - perhaps together in a single male mouth. With legs wide spread would it be possible to bring pudenda to pudenda, clit to clit. Certainly if brought together in a scissoring fashion forming an 'X' shape with their legs and their sexes pushed together they could touch but I was thinking more of each girl doing the complete 'splits,' with legs extended at 180 degrees from its fellow. What fun to play with the quite big and no doubt rather wet organs, squeeze them together, rub them together - perhaps give both a very literal clitoral orgasm! Not exactly easy to bind the two clits together but held together between fingers or certainly lips they would be as one. Best in the mouth, lots to roll around and suck, the women quite beside themselves with stimulation - one male tongue, two clits. They would need to be long.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers