Room for Two Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Her change of position to kneeling on the sand, thighs rather spread did it for me. Knees buried in the sand, an intent look on her face and her breasts moving with the movement of her hand, to and fro, was a very pleasing picture. I think, though, the steady drip, drip, drip of semen down onto the sand from between her open legs rather got to me. I could see it dripping. My penis soon added to the semen on the sand. It spurted up in the air but not, alas, far enough to land upon Bettina but down upon the sand, a wet streak from me almost to her.

She did not immediately release me but kept gently moving as I subsided

"Mmmm, there we are," she said looking up at Burkhart, "I thinks that was good too. It's all silliness really – sex! We should swim now. Wash away the stickiness."

She held up the hand she had been wanking me with. Unsurprisingly my stuff had got onto her fingers. It had not touched her body anywhere else but at least it had touched her there. She reached with the other hand under herself and held it up. "Ach, look, more, it gets everywhere. You men! Catch me if you can."

And she was off running for the sea. Lovely to see her running with bouncing boobs and nice to see Burkhart chase after her, grab her, lift her up and throw her away into the sea. I followed more sedately.

And that was my sexual experience with a young, tall, blond German girl. It went no further than that. Nice enough. Nice enough.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers