Room for Two Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, and sensitive. Tied like that it felt like my knob had really swollen, more than usual, making the skin so tight. Probably it was a result of the binding but there was a different sensitivity about it, making her touch so effective. I could feel every pressure, every movement of her fingers as Sharon gently plucked at the enormous gestalt knob.

We were all staring at it, both those who were part of it and those who were just fondling the 'impossible cock.' And even those of us who were part of it found we could not resist touching and holding the thing that we were a part of , bringing our hands up and taking it in turns to feel the 'impossible cock.' It was an amazing thing and would have been the more so had Burkhart been a part of it!

Lovely to imagine Burkhart, and importantly Bettina, coming up the path and suddenly appearing in the electric light of the patio and seeing us making the 'impossible cock.' I could imagine her hand going up to her pretty mouth in surprise. Perhaps stepping forward slowly, mouth agape at what she could see. The delight of her hand examining and fondling the gestalt organ, perhaps enjoying the feel and indeed weight of eight hanging balls, lifting and weighing them in the palm of her hand. Could she have resisted doing that?

Nice to imagine her telling Burkhart he must become 'part of it.' His manifest reluctance contrasting with her insistence, 'just do it;' his disbelief as Sharon unwound and unlaced the tight binding, seeing the criss-cross marks made on our penes by the tight binding and then him lead forward by Bettina, two of us parting to let a fifth body join the circle and for Bettina to push her boyfriend's cock into the bunch to be bound in by Sharon, pushing on his bottom to make him touch. Perhaps him wincing as he felt the touch of another four men's organs on his own before he was tied, so tightly, to them, his cock merging with them as his girlfriend licked her lips in excitement.

Would he have freely erected at the sight of not just the men but naked Gina, Sharon and Joni fondling the 'impossible cock?' Surely yes, but if not, how enjoyable to see Bettina working her man into tumescence, perhaps even sucking it as the rest of us - all seven of us - watched.

But there were no visitors, no fifth member becoming one with our penes, no creation of an even more 'impossible cock,' no slim German hands feeling the gestalt or the fecundity of ten hanging testes - a shame really. Amazing enough to see and feel Sharon, Joni and Gina coax the 'impossible cock' into its ejaculation, even better to have seen and felt Bettina's fingers pulling and playing, being given the opportunity to set off the first ejaculation. Which of the five mouths would speak first? Perhaps the feel of hot semen might be enough to set them all off one after another or perhaps almost together. It had happened to me with Tristram's coming when we had first attempted the 'impossible cock.'

The idea of it! Bettina withdrawing her hand as one ejaculation started, the semen shooting into the air and falling back on the straining, bound knobs, her exclamation of delight, and then it all happening like a fountain or a firework. Blam, blam, blam as multiple shots of white semen shot into the air, two or three spurts rising at once, so, so much more than a single man could ejaculate, the cream falling and then running down the shared enormous knob as it continued to produce up into the air. The scene electric, the girls particularly Bettina staring open mouthed, the men in ecstasy and perhaps Burkhart staring down in shock as his penis, freely ejaculating in concert with others, was submerged under a deluge of semen not simply his own but of all the other four men as well.

But Bettina was not there. Instead the girls did as before and brought their own lubrication from between their legs to moisten the 'impossible cock' and make it slippery. A blend of sexual lubrication as there would be a blend of semen. The sexual fluids of all seven of us coming together in one place - a shame Bettina and Burkhart were not there to add their own fluids to the mix - the sexual fluids of nine.

The shared cock, the quatrefoil headed cock, so shiny with girl lubrication. The whole scene like a strange pagan ritual.

"We must all do this," said Sharon, and as one the girls reached and held our hanging balls and, with their other hands, began finger stroking the glans. Such delicate little caresses, all slippery with their own wetness - an utter delight.

Who would be first this time? Who would be last?

"Here I go," exclaimed Cory, "I can't stop it, I can't, oh...!"

And off he went, up in the air spurted his semen - or was it our semen, given how joined we were together. Strange to look down and see an ejaculation coming, near as dash it, from my penis and feel nothing!

"One," said Joni.

"Two," said Sharon as a second shot launched itself upwards.

"Oh, three... and four," counted Gina getting the idea a bit late.

"Five," said Joni.

The girls got to seven before there were noises from Alan, "Me too... keep rubbing, keep rubbing, oh...!

"Eight," said Joni.

"Nine, said Sharon.

It was at fifteen that Tristram joined in, sending, at first, a small shot upwards, before a second stronger shot and then a real rocket of a third came from him - or 'eighteen' as Gina intoned!

Three urethras open, six balls either in or recently in action. I was going to be last and needed to come quickly in order not to break the sequence.

As Gina said 'twenty one' I knew I was about to join my fellows and at 'twenty-three' I took over: not that I could anymore see my own penis, so covered was it in fallen semen - a warm, soft coating to the glans of the 'impossible cock,' so it was that lovely feeling of release that told me that it was me sending the twenty-third spurt of the 'impossible cock' into the air.

On intoned the girls, right up to 'thirty-one.' There was expectation, everyone staring but there was no disturbance to the surface of the semen covering the knob of the 'impossible cock.' I had no more to give, I could not manage a thirty-second!

Gina clapped, "Freaky, you guys are just so fuckin' freaky. I love it." And she took a dollop of the impossible cock's 'impossible ejaculation,' lay down and began frigging herself with it. That was 'freaky' too!

And it was 'freaky' when Sharon and Joni did just the same leaving us men standing bound together whilst they played with themselves.

"What about us?"

"You'll have to wait."

But, flaccid once more, we pulled ourselves apart. Funny actually, seeing us pulling away from each other. Four men pulling away from each other but their cocks trying to stay joined. Our soft penes not giving up their fellowship too easily but being stretched out by the still holding binding rather, I thought, like the baby elephant's trunk in the old Disney 'Jungle Book' cartoon or indeed the 'Just So' story of 'The Elephant's Child.' Except, of course, there were four 'trunks' being pulled and being stretched!

I had just finished my breakfast sitting out on the patio. I had picked up a book to read and was settling back when I had a visitor. Gina, my little black girl, seemed to have taken to coming round to see me. I was more than happy to see her and have a chat. I got a mug and poured her coffee. She was soon talking about the night before - about the impossible cock and the 'other intercourse.'

"What's it like. I mean two hard penises at once?"

"It's a squash."

"No, I meant for the woman."

"Ah, well... ask Joni or Sharon. I've obviously never had even the one."

"Not up your back passage?"

She saw my surprised look.

"I sort of wondered if you men... sometimes... I mean with all that friendly cock together stuff whether... and you all seem very keen on my bottom."

"That's different."

"Why?"

"Well, you're a girl."

"Would you like to try? I mean Tristram in you and you in me. See - you're getting hard at the thought."

"In your bottom?"

"No, I meant... would you be happy for Tristram to fuck you whilst you fuck me? Feel what it's like. Would you do that for me?"

Such a coy look, and a finger reaching to tickle my hanging equipment.

I sighed. "It's not really my thing, Gina, it's not, but for you..."

A big smile. "I thought you would," she giggled, "but I don't think Tristram will!"

"Why did you ask then?"

"Just to see what you'd say."

"You're a naughty girl."

"Oooh - am I to be spanked?"

"More than that. Bend over girl, you know it's got to be done and I really do like your bottom."

"No, I really don't want to..."

"Just pretend."

"Promise."

"Promise."

And there, in the sunshine, little Gina bent over across my table, legs spread with the crack between her fine smooth dark brown buttocks opening to reveal the little black, wrinkled orifice. I swallowed. It was just so inviting. Had Tristram, Cory and Alan all been similarly lined up I'd have happily pushed into each if I could get to Gina's bottom in the end.

But I was not to even attempt entry: yet I was permitted to touch.

Slowly, closer and closer, and then contact. So hot! My glans pressed against Gina's back entrance and I could feel its hot, dryness against me.

"Couldn't I get some oil and ease..."

"No!"

I pushed. There was no chance of slipping in without oil or some lubricant, but so nice to imagine, so nice to see. I ran myself up and down the crack of her bottom, tempted either to come shooting over her back or just push hard up at her anus and see if, whilst I could not enter, I could force my ejaculation through the sphincter - perhaps make her squeak!

"I do wonder what it's like for Joni and Sharon. Two of you at once. I suppose the closest I can get is one of you in there and one in the proper place."

"Yes, shall I get the..."

"Oh, go on then, let's do it. Let's find Tristram. I'm not going to get another chance but... not you in my bottom, you bend the wrong way."

"That's not really what you mean."

"Well, OK. He's sensitive about that - not being very big I mean. I tell him it's what you do with it that counts, not size, though he knows Sharon and Joni think differently. I've been boosting his confidence, you know."

"Oh yes?"

"A lot of fucking. It's not just you, or Cory or Alan, though that's been plenty, but most days, sometimes more with Tristram. We've slept together a lot. I've been giving him lessons in pleasing a girl. He's got a long tongue you know."

I didn't! "Shall I get you ready. The oil I mean."

"You're keen about that oil aren't you. OK."

I was in and out of the villa in a trice with a bottle of thick green Extra Virgin olive oil. Lovely to pour it at the top of her crack and watch the trickle slowly make its way down to that black, wrinkled hole. Lovely to massage away and then slip one, then two fingers inside - it was hot in there!

Of course I returned my penis to the hole, rubbing it around and around the now oily corrugations of her anus.

"Can I try?"

"Don't be silly. It won't. Too big."

I took that as a 'yes.' Nice at least to try. I pushed.

"Too big - and don't push too hard - it won't go."

Nice though to just apply steady pressure even if nothing was going to happen,

"See, it won't... whoah! Fuck! No!"

Ooops! There I was with the knob of my penis in her bum. No further, just the anal ring, all black, clasped right around me just where the knob finished. Steady pressure, lots of oil, and perhaps Gina relaxing had done it. I stared - there was my penis in Gina's back passage. I wasn't going to forget that, not the clasping all around and my knob being out of sight.

She was breathing hard. "So big, I didn't think. No further... please. If we're going to... let Tristram do that. Please! I didn't think you could..."

But I had!

Gina pulled forward, a bit of a tug and like a cork from a bottle out I came. A momentary view of her anal opening closing and then she was standing, wriggling a bit. "I really didn't think you could and it didn't hurt or anything. I'll go and see if I can find Tristram, then. Don't go away."

As if I would! All I did was take a quick shower - being practical and all that. Amazing - I had actually been in Gina's bottom.

Back came Gina leading Tristram by the hand. He was looking bemused.

"Gina says I'm needed. That's she's got a special job for two men."

Indeed yes! It did not take much persuading. "Oh," he said, "oh," and, "really?"

Lovely to see the oil poured. Gina did it. Oil poured onto Tristram's penis and then onto mine. No need for mine to be so slippery given where it was going but that was not exactly something to point out or even complain about: certainly not when she began to manipulate it. There is something about being manipulated into erection oily like that, indeed something about seeing another man erect with a girl's hand sliding all over it, both penis and hand glistening with oil.

There we were, Tristram and myself, naked and fully erect being played with. Gina's hands and our penes so slippery. "Well, this is nice," I said.

"Just a bit," said Tristram.

"Nice," replied Gina, "nice! It's a bit more than that, look at your lovely fat cocks. Two of them! You know, I'm getting like Joni and Sharon, one's not enough for me. I want cocks, plural." She rubbed the two together, our fraena touching, the girl banging knob against knob and then she squashed them together and ran our foreskins up and down in unison. Easily done given the oil.

"Am I going cock crazy? Can I go back to just the one?"

Yes indeed, could I too go back to fucking singly and not with a friend?

"Come on boys, come and fuck me together. I want to feel you both inside me - all the way. Your bedroom?"

My bedroom indeed. I was told to lie down and then Gina got on top of me to ride cowgirl. A lovely view of the girl above me, her beautiful black skin, her lovely breasts and the sight of her open thighs lowering her sex onto my oily organ. I like to see a penis enter a vagina - best, of course, if it is my own! Gina was certainly wet, gushing young girl wetness bathing my ready oiled penis as I slid home.

"Tristram, gently... my bottom."

The mirror on the opposite wall to the bed was rather well positioned. Karen had commented on it the year before, had giggled as she watched herself in the reverse cowgirl position, had started posing and making faces as she had ridden. It had all been rather erotic. Now, instead of my wife, I had a view of Tritram's bottom as he manoeuvred into position and, if not for his balls hanging in the way, bull like, would have seen the connection and entry.

Gina's eyes went wider. A second penis was entering her body. I could feel it. There are only thin membranes between the two passages. It was not quite as intimate as 'natural' double penetration - the 'other intercourse' - but it came close. I could certainly feel Tristram's hardness - his erection.

Gina's eyes found my own.

"Cocks," I said.

"Mmmm cocks! Oh, oh, oh I can feel it sliding.

Balls resting on balls.

"Full!" breathed Gina, "so full."

"Of?"

"Of cock!"

"Nice?"

"Fuckin' nice. Hold still, boys, let me do the moving."

And she did for a time. Gentle pushing and pulling, accompanied by some interesting squeezing. Two men being worked by the girl. She liked it when I began playing with her clit with my finger. Well it was just hanging there in front of me!

It was all a success. Gina came before we did. Then Tristram, his buttocks flexing in the mirror as he pushed himself at the girl's bottom, me feeling every thrust of his penis in the passage next to my own, a hardness pressing at me. Yes. it was another male indirectly rubbing my cock but the sensations were very pleasant. So nice to lie back and be pleasantly stimulated whilst I played - two handed - with Gina's lovely hanging breasts.

Bump, bump, bump against me as Tristram thrust away building to his climax. I could not feel the wet warmth of spurting semen like I could when lodged in a vagina with another man but I knew what was happening all right - Tristram's movements told all.

And, once Tristram had come, Gina began to move gently up and down my penis again. It did not take that much. Even before Tristram had lost his hardness, before he slipped from Gina's bottom I was covering Gina's cervix in my hot semen.

It was a little subdued, that final evening - well, at least at first. I had offered to cook and it was good to have guests around - six guests. No Bettina or Burkhart this time. It meant, though, I would really need clear up for Karen's arrival the next day. It would be a different evening the next night! A family affair. My wife and children. A happy reunion but very different from the sight of seven naked adults around my pool.

I loved the nudity and did, particularly, relish one point in the early part of the evening. Gina had been recounting a particularly enjoyable part of her holiday - a very sexual event- when, with glass in hand, all four of the men had erected there and then. It just happened in response to Gina's recollection. There we were standing and talking, seven naked adults, and every one of the four men were sporting erections. Such a sight! I turned and looked at a reflection in the glass of a window showing us all, including me. It was amazing, so strange. A little party there by my pool, everyone casually chatting and drinking white wine, yet all the men's penes up in the air and hard. And no one made any comment about it. It was not the precursor to sexual intercourse, fellation or anything - at that point - it was just a group talking.

That is not to say, of course, there was not sex later. There was. Very much communal sex. I went into every vagina and left semen in two! So, I think, did all the other men but it was that sight of us all standing (very much standing in the case of the men) which stayed fixed in my memory.

It started later, the sex, indeed well after dinner as if no one wanted to instigate the final acts. It was Sharon who, in the end, kicked things off.

"I don't know about you all, but I want to fuck. Which of you men wants to too. Hands up."

Four hands were raised.

"Oh... good!"

It was just so sexual, so erotic. Sharon spread. There she was on her back with her legs open and her red bush raised up, her Mound of Venus pushed up in the air and below it her other hair actually glistening with moisture from her excitement. Her exposed sex looking soft and liquid, indeed warm and inviting. Just so ready for intercourse. It is a lovely way to view a woman. None of the poise and carefully ordered beauty of her standing there with hair and face carefully made up and a so perfect dress clinging to her: this was quite a different beauty, that of the woman sexual, in a pose of abandonment and availability.

It was a lovely sight. So sexual and, like the earlier free erecting, I liked the easy way Sharon opened herself to all of us. So uninhibited. It gave that phrase, 'I'll just go and slip into something comfortable' a whole new meaning.

Who was to be first. Alan, of course had already slipped into place under her, his penis well inserted. Her sex was indeed warm and inviting complete already with one occupant. Alan was there already with his balls hanging slackly down and just his lower erection visible. Just the slightest of movements in and out.

It may not do it for everyone but that sight did it for me. The invitation to join a couple in their sexual intercourse, not simply in bed or taking it in turns, but all fully involved, fully joined, to partake in the 'other intercourse.' Something so special about taking a woman together with a friend.

"Right boys, who's to be first. Our host?"

I pushed back my chair from the table and stood. My other friends still seated. Probably Cory and Tristram erect under the table but it was me who was on display. My swollen penis curving forward and pointing at them. Gina made a movement of her lips as if about to gobble me up. Lovely!