Room for Two Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped away from the table and towards Sharon. So right on this final night to do this. Sharon's smile so inviting, her hand beckoning. My forward curving penis touched her, touched her swollen clitoris, Glans penis and glans clitoris touching and rubbing, erect male and female organs caressing. I squeezed on my knob opening my urethra and touched Sharon's clitoris with the open passage. The idea of it! The idea of sliding her clit into me, down my urethral tube a little way, clasping and massaging it within me as if she was sort of 'fucking' me with it until finally it was thrust out by a blast of hot semen. Another erotic idea but not even, excited as she was, could it be firm enough to make such an entrance.

Not so with my erection, any more than Alan's, that was capable of making an entrance! I dipped myself downwards and touched Sharon's sexual entrance. The hard and the soft. To some three-quarters of my knob I could feel the warm, wet yielding softness of Sharon: but on the other quarter the hardness of Alan. Not obvious to sight that there was room but, when I pushed, in it slipped above Alan. Delicious intimacy! I watched as my penis disappeared up into Sharon and my curls merged with her own just as my balls touched Alan's.

"Mmmmm." Long and drawn out from Sharon. "I shall miss this. I love it. Being so full - of cock!"

It had been good, that morning with Gina and Tristram, engaging in double penetration of my little black girl. Tristram in her bottom, me in her vagina. It had been good but I had to agree with Sharon, what I was really going to miss was the 'natural' double penetration of two cocks in one vagina!

I saw them all off at the airport. Karen was arriving that very day indeed the plane bringing her in with the children was the one Alan, Sharon, Cory, Joni, Tristram and Gina were departing upon. Rather peculiar seeing them all dressed, not a penis or breast in sight! Kisses and handshakes and then they just disappeared through the barrier.

I stood watching the empty space where they had been for a few moments and then turned towards 'Arrivals' to await wife and offspring. An hour, or so, alone to reflect. An hour alone to adjust. It is like that. One moment you are at a place, perhaps somewhere you have been for a wonderful holiday and the next you are not - it has become, in an instant, not the present but the past. It has become merely a memory. All at once Joni, Cory, Sharon, Alan, Tristram and little dark Gina were not there: just a memory.

I had driven away from the villa only an hour or so before, leaving it and all the sexual activity of a fortnight and would be returning 'en famille' to it for a rather different second fortnight. I had done my writing in between all the laughter, beer and copious - and it had certainly been that - ejaculations. There had, undoubtedly, been enough ejaculations to satisfy one middle aged man for quite a while. My stuff had spurted pleasingly into no less than three vaginas on numerous occasions and very often accompanied by another penis, what was more! I had vigorously pursued the 'other intercourse.' Three vaginas that were not my wife's. I had been just a little bit unfaithful. And that is ignoring Bettina's so pleasant hand job.

Perhaps that very evening I might be spurting in Karen's vagina. It would be my first vagina of the day, a guilty thought, but not my first spurting. I had been sitting at my desk reading, the clearing up from the night before had been done, the villa cleaned and tidied and I was awaiting the appointed time , the time when we all planned to leave. Once more, as I sat there, I had the delightful feeling of being not alone. I turned and there was Gina leaning against the door post. As pretty as a picture and as naked as sin.

"Hallo."

"Hallo." Always good to see Gina, my little black girl. Still that straw hat, still that lovely black body, still those breasts and dark, dark curly hair. She would not be there the next day.

"Under the desk?"

Even before I answered, Gina had taken off her hat and was down on her knees crawling across the floor. I would have liked her to have lifted my limp penis up and sucked it to erection. What man does not like to feel his penis being picked up by lips alone, especially such generous lips as Gina's and then coaxed wetly into firmness? Indeed to have all of it popped, or rather sucked, into a wet warm mouth and feel it expanding inside. So nice for girls to take the man unawares, perhaps in the early morning or indeed if sitting naked at a table, but I was not at all taken unawares. I had watched the girl crawling across the floor, had thought of both the warm, wet lips to come and of getting up and fucking her in the way of the animals.

This would be the last time, the last time I would be having sexual relations with my little, black girl. Such a fantasy made real, a young, black girl happy for me to touch and do things at will. Should I fuck her this one last time or let her draw my semen with her lips - it could not be both, there was not time before the journey to the airport for me to recharge, my refraction time was not short enough.

I stayed seated, I made my choice. My penis had risen under the table, risen freely without being touched, was standing there, waiting to be fellated. There was silence in the room, my arms rested on the table as I waited in straining anticipation for the touch of Gina's lips. What was she doing? Was she staring at my cock, fixing its memory in her mind, comparing it with the boyfriend she was going back to, was she perhaps frigging herself, turned on by the view before her or the prospect of what she was to do?

So exciting to sit there waiting in anticipation. I was sure my erection was quivering!

Such a shame it would be for the last time. How nice if perhaps Gina came to stay with Karen and me, say as a lodger whilst studying. But sooner or later Karen would know about Gina creeping under my desk - and other things, perhaps being caught all lathered up and erect with Gina in our walk in shower; perhaps caught fucking her on the kitchen table or with her dress up over her bottom whilst leaning over the banisters. No, Karen would need to be part of it. The idea of the two of them 'making out' not exactly unpleasing. Nice to imagine watching two girls in the shower lathering each other; two girls on the bed in the '69' position - imagining joining into that, two wet vaginas to push into as a tongue lapped at my balls; the three of us in our big bath with my penis sticking up out of the bath water.. . lots of ideas. More comfortable imagining Karen with another woman than a man.

So soft, just the lightest of wet touches from Gina's lips. I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes tight. This was just so perfect!

And it was. So delicate, so prolonged, such perfect fellation. Not simply energetic sucking on the organ but delicate touches. Little licks, little mouthings and exquisite tongue work.

Finally I came, Gina sliding so wetly and so delicately with her lips up and down me, her hand holding my balls and fingers gently stroking as I poured into her mouth.

Gina rose and I knew what was coming. Her mouth to mine and then the kiss of lovers, the French kiss with open mouths and swirling tongues and the mixing of saliva. Not just saliva of course - not given what she had just been doing. The salty, slippery semen, freshly ejaculated from my body passed back and forth between us. It was a long kiss, a kiss of parting.

I lifted the girl up and plonked her on my desk and then got down on my knees, and opened her thighs. There before me such beautiful, smooth, brown thighs leading to her dark and wonderful sex. I leant forward and kissed her right there, sticking my tongue out to leave some of my semen there inside her vagina. Symbolic of course. I would, alas, not be fucking her again.

That had been barely two hours before. But now I was in Arrivals at the airport, waiting with a cup of coffee in the café. I sighed and looked out at the window towards the concrete apron. Soon Karen and my family's flight would be landing and soon my friends would be boarding. It was all change now. The sadness of leaving friends mingled with the anticipated joy of family reunion. I shrugged my shoulders and mentally turned from the past to the future.

It was not my idea at all but Karen's. Months had passed since my four weeks in the sun, the villa merely a memory, a very happy memory. The second fortnight with Karen and the children had been lovely, if different - very different, from the first fortnight. No writing for one thing...

It was not my idea but Karen's idea. We had always visited art exhibitions. We liked fine art, it was one of the many things we shared in common. Karen herself was not bad as a watercolourist at all. Me, on the other hand... Well, I had tried.

The advertisement, "Pornography as Art."

"Might be titillating, might even be good," Karen had commented. It was good. A bit shocking really, not that I was exactly a prude but what really shocked was coming face to face with a drawing of my own erect penis.

"Ah, oh!"

It was Joni's work. And lots of it. Some original drawings, other worked into large oils. There on the wall was a drawing of my erection. Joni had drawn it from the side towards the end of her time at the villa. It was nicely framed and showed not just my erection in close up and considerable pencil and shading detail but Gina's head as well, her tongue extended and just its tip tickling my fraenum. And how it had tickled! I must have posed for half an hour with that tickling tongue and everyone else sitting and watching and making comments. Joni had been pleased how well the pose had been kept - well, at least, until Gina tickled just a bit too much and set me off. Up and right over Gina's head I had gone, a really good spurting for me, it ended up in her hair and even rand down the bridge of her nose. There had been laughter and applause from everyone, except Joni.

Karen looked at the drawing but spent much more time looking at the next exhibit. A bit galling really - but not exactly surprising!

It was one of the oils and was of the 'Javelin Thrower' together with the original drawing.

"Crumbs," said Karen to me, "he's a big lad!"

"Yes, puts me to shame a bit." My eyes glanced back at the drawing of Gina and my cock.

"I like that, I like that very much but it would not really do for the living room wall would it?"

Perhaps not.

"Do you think the artist exaggerated? I doubted that, though had it been Desmond and Ti Linn who had been at the villa rather than Tristram and Gina I would have seen the bigness in the flesh, perhaps even felt his penis hard against my own or been bound to it with ribbon. They would not have been well matched, no not at all. Rather like Tristram and myself, though the comparison would have been very much the other way.

And Tristram with pretty Gina certainly featured in some of the other exhibited drawings. 'The Mating' and other drawings. It was getting far too close to home for me. Karen was staring intently at the pencil and wash drawing of Gina in that balletic pose on the ground. The one that had incorporated my Cowper's Fluid into the work. There was no way Karen could know that or anyone else other than Joni or myself, but... it was, indeed, all getting too close to home, too close by far. On the wall a detailed drawing of two penises entering one vagina. A man recognises his own penis and I also recognised Alan's. The delightful framing was undoubtedly Sharon - who else of course! And with that large standing clit I so remembered. All done in the most careful and accurate pencil line. Karen looked most surprised at that. "Surely not!" She whispered. There were other people looking as well and there were other surprised comments.

"Oh absurd!" It was the simple watercolour in blues and yellows of us four men running erect after Gina across the sand. Half a landscape painting really but...

Absurd... but it had happened.

I started to get not simply worried but very worried and, looking ahead I could see, only a few yards away, a drawing I very much remembered.

It was that drawing, the drawing when Gina had stood in front of us seated in a row - Cory, Tristram and me - all erect. Such a fantasy of mine at that point to release within the black girl. Something I had of course done later. Joni had caught my look of lust so well, to say nothing of Cory and Tristram's. Gina had looked so desirable. And there she was in the foreground, a back view, her black skin shining, her wide hips and perfect buttocks all under that straw hat. One leg a little forward. Joni had not known whether to call it 'The Choice' or 'Her Duty.' She had chosen the latter. It was erotic but it also very clearly showed me! Really there was no way Karen could miss my body, my penis and my face. What to do, what to do?

But she turned to me and said she'd had enough. "Too much copulation before lunch and I so fancy lunch." And so Karen had swept past the drawing and a couple of others I recognised as containing me, without a glance. Some very difficult explanation was thereby avoided. I had been within a foreskin's thickness of being in deep trouble! We went upstairs for lunch and did not return to the gallery - leastways Karen did not.

There was copulation after dinner that night, however. Insemination by me in the right place, in the place it should be - my wife's vagina. Warm, wet, comfortable, familiar and very enjoyable and, may I say, loving.

"I wonder," said Karen post coitus, lying cuddled in my arms, "what that lad... what having a cock - the javelin thrower - inside me would feel like... something really big... not that yours isn't... you know, but not over large - chunky - like that."

"The gallery?"

"Yes, that painting."

"Would you like to try?"

There was a pause

"I don't know. It would be more than a stretch. Is it right for a girl to want to be really filled?"

Another pause.

"Did you see that drawing - the twin penises in... of course you did..."

A longer pause.

"It would take more than practice."

Sexually satiated, my semen released, I felt myself drifting away into sleep.

"I would not really want that big penis," she cuddled closer, "wouldn't be right, not to you, to have another man, his big javelin - there - but..."

"Mmmm?" I really was half asleep.

"The twin penises - another man, in there with you, that'd be all right I suppose. You'd be there, he'd be there. Big, very big. You wouldn't mind would you?"

I was, all of a sudden, much more awake. Karen was not seriously suggesting the 'other intercourse,' was she?

Her hand lifted mine and placed it between her legs. It was hot, wet and sticky there. Her thighs squeezed the hand.

"Make me come again. Lots of fingers, really fill me. Make it big. Big as you can. Let me imagine... naughty I know... two men."

A husband has to do his duty.