Room Inspection

Story Info
Co-worker forced sex with a twist.
1.1k words
3.45
81.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capt13
capt13
23 Followers

I am here for three reasons, first to share stories with others. Next to read stories from others and enjoy them. Last to improve my writing and expression skills. I know I am not perfect however, I have the heart and courage to attempt and I never hide who I am. If you wish to be one of those people who are "Anonymous" and always seem to have something negative to say you are wasting your time. If you see that I have made some gross error be human, be cool about it and send me a tip or suggestion. I have too much confidence and loves for myself to let what you may say influence me to stop writing.

*

This just happened to me two days ago and I did not know what to do. I was placed in a very uncomfortable situation. Let me explain, I am in a position of authority at my job, and I have access to the room keys of the barracks. I had followed along on the Friday inspections and upon entering the room of a Cpl I noticed a small box with adult pictures in them. Quickly the Sgt that was with me closed the lid on the box and stated that he would talk to the Cpl about securing her personal items.

This sent my mind racing, a woman who had porn in her room. Would it be pictures and films of her, or others strictly for entertainment? I had to know and after the inspection was over I snuck back to that room. I used the master key to open the door and I had to see what was in that box. The suspense was killing me, just thinking about what I would see had me hard and anticipating. I knew that I had to be quick and I could not get caught. I opened the box and found photos of her nude, showing her body in all its splendor. She was small but fit, I estimated that she was about 22years old, 5ft 2in and 120lbs. She had short brown hair and her strong body was accented by small perky breast. I stared at this picture and I was turned on, she posed like the Birth of Venus.

I heard voices outside, they sounded like they were approaching the room I had to hide. There was no place for me to go and the voices were getting closer, then the key entered the lock. I tip toed to the bathroom and got in the shower closing the green curtain behind me. It was her the woman in the picture that I was holding, accompanied by two male voices? I listened and then she spoke with fear in her voice, "Yes Master Sergeant." I knew who one of the male voices belonged to and I began to question why he would be in her room. He was much older than her 40 and divorced. He was tall 6ft 4 in and right at 200lbs. His eyes were a light brown and his salt and pepper hair was cut and styled in a neat flat top.

Then I heard a smack and what seemed to be a body stumbling into furniture. Then I heard a distinctive annoying laugh, I knew who it was but why would the Lieutenant be here. He was a graduate of Notre Dame, a La Cross player. He was 5 ft 8in and only 150lbs with a blond high and tight hair cut.

"You little bitch, you tried to set us up," the angry voice from the Lieutenant was chewing this woman out. "You need to remember who has looked out for your dumb ass all of this time," the Lieutenant reminded her.

"You have 30 days left and then you can disappear and forget about all of this." The calm voice of the Master Sergeant tried to calm her.

I could hear her crying as she responded, "YES Master Sergeant, I know." "I will keep my mouth shut, I PROMISE."

I wanted to walk out there and rescue this woman and charge both of them with mistreating a co worker but I was in no position of authority. I had snuck into her room and was holding a picture of her naked in my hands, how could I explain that.

The Lieutenant was very nasty to her, "You need to remember we saved you bitch and we can toss you to the wolves if we chose to."

"NO....NO....Sir Please you know I, " she tried to cry out a response.

"Then shut up and put out you little scab," the Lieutenant ordered her as he interrupted her.

I could tell she was reluctant but she complied, then I heard a zipper and next a groan. I knew what was going on she was sucking the dick of her Lieutenant, while the Master Sergeant looked on, and I was stuck in the shower.

"That's right suck that cock for daddy... you know what daddy likes...oh swallow my cum," the Lieutenant voice was so arrogant. "Master Sergeant do you want some of this," the Lieutenant asked boldly as he was pleased that he had just been sucked off.

"NO I am not much for head, but I would love to fuck her," the Master Sergeant quickly replied.

"So be it, strip and let the Master Sergeant fuck you," the Lieutenant demanded!

All I could hear was faint sounds and then laughter.

"How do you want her Master Sergeant, " the Lieutenant asked?

"Face down ass up that the way I like to fuck," the excited Master Sergeant explained.

"Do it now, " the Lieutenant ordered.

The next sound I heard was her getting on her government issued bed. Shortly after that I heard the sound of her moaning in pretest to her body being probed by the Master Sergeants dick.

"OH Yes sir this is some good pussy, tight and good," the Master Sergeant informed the Lieutenant. "Hard to get all of my dick in her," the Master Sergeant commented.

More moaning and grunts followed and I so desperately wanted to help this poor woman, but I knew that I could not. Her moans of agony were louder and louder and the Master Sergeant had picked up the pace. He roared like a lion as he pumped her full of cum.

"That was some good shit Lieutenant," the Master Sergeant thanked him.

"We are done with you for now bitch, go take a shower and be back at work in 15 minuets," the Lieutenant commanded.

Damn I am in her shower, what am I going to do?

capt13
capt13
23 Followers