Room Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Ted grabbed Danny by his head and pushed him back down on his dick. He loved the way Patti sucked him off, she was the best but Danny was pretty good too. "Suck it...drain my cum..." he told Danny as he held him down, fucking his face hard. Ted pulled away so that only the head of his cock was in Danny's mouth. "Fuck...so good..." Ted moaned as Danny stroked his balls. Danny didn't stop he wanted to taste Ted's cum. He had tasted his own cum once or twice and he liked it.

Patti bent over and started to lick and suck Ted's nipples, she loved doing this it made them both hot.

"Yeah...suck them baby..." Ted said as Danny continued to suck his cock, taking him deeper and sucking harder. He could tell it wasn't going to take long for him to cum, feel his cum spurting into Danny's mouth. Suddenly he couldn't hold back he was going to cum, ramming his cock into Danny's hot mouth sent him over the edge.

Danny could tell Ted was about to cum as he fucked his mouth. "Yeah do it...cum in my mouth..." Danny thought as he stroked Ted's cock as he sucked him. "Give me your cum...feed it to me..."

"Shit...take it..."Ted said as he started to cum, filling Danny's mouth with cum. Ted held Danny down on his cock as he came. "Do it...drink my cum..."

"That is so hot watching him take your cum..." Patti said as she watched Danny take it all and swallow. She knew they would have to do this again.

Danny sat back and tried to catch his breath for a few minutes. "Damn! I loved that!" he said as he got up and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"So did I buddy...that was great...are you sure you've never ya know?" Ted asked looking at Danny.

"No...that was my first time but not my last." Danny admitted. "I guess you can learn a lot from watching porn..."

"See honey I knew Porn was educational." Patti said with a giggle as she got off of the bed and grabbed her robe. "I'm going to the kitchen anyone need anything?"

"Sure a Pepsi please." Ted said as she slipped her robe on. Patti went to the kitchen while Ted and Danny tried to recover.

"I can't believe I did that...I really sucked your cock and I loved it." Danny exclaimed "Your cum taste so good, no wonder Patti loved to suck your cock all of the time."

"Yeah she is a great little cock sucker...she loves it." Ted says remembering the feel of Danny

sucking him and swallowing his cum. Danny laid there and stroked his cock, wanting more.

"She sure isn't shy."

"Nope...would you like to fuck her?" Ted asked wanting to watch Danny pound her tight pussy.

"I would love too." he replied as she walked back into the room with drinks for them all.

"You'd love to what?" she asked handing them their drinks she took off her robe and sat back down on the bed.

"Fuck you baby...would you like that?" Ted asked knowing her answer, she never turns down cock or pussy.

"Oh yes honey..." Patti looked at Danny's cock and wanted to feel him inside of her.

She got a twinkle in her eye so Ted knew she was thinking something, he just didn't know what it was. She sat her drink down on the bedside table. "Danny switch places with me..." Patti suggested as she crawled to the middle of the bed. "Lay back and get comfortable."

Danny moved to the head of the bed and laid back getting comfortable. Ted laid there watching wondering what she had planned. "Hon, is Danny a good cock sucker?" Patti asked as she reached for Danny's cock. He was already getting hard again, she stroked him gently.

"Oh yeah baby girl he's good..." Ted replied as he watched her stroking Danny.

"I don't know about you two but I'm ready to go again..." she said as she bent down and licked Danny's cock. "Taste good..." she said as she slowly took his cock deep in her mouth.

"Do it baby...deep throat that dick..." Ted said as he watched her, she was bobbing up and down on Danny's hardening cock. She was moaning around the dick in her mouth, she let his cock slip from her mouth.

"Honey...you've got to taste his cock, you'll love it." she tells Ted as she goes back to sucking.

Ted moved down to the end of the bed so he could get to Danny's hard cock. He has been waiting forever for this chance. He just never thought it would happen.

"Do it." Danny say's as he watches Patti suck him, she's good but he really wanted Ted to suck him.

He put his hands in her long hair as she continued to lick and suck him. "Come on buddy...suck my dick." he say's looking Ted right in the eye.

Ted leaned down over Danny's hard cock and he reaches out and strokes Danny's cock as Patti licks his shaft up and down, nibbling her way back to the head of his cock. He leans in and licks the head of Danny's cock. Danny gasps at the touch of Ted's tongue. "Oh yeah..." Danny moans as he can feel Ted and Patti both licking his cock. She is stroking his balls as Ted takes his cock a bit deeper, wrapping his tongue around Danny's hard cock. Ted can see why Patti loves to suck cock so much, he loved the feel of a hard cock in his mouth.

Patti moves away so she can watch Ted take his first cock. "Flick your tongue across the head of his cock baby, you know like you do when you eat my pussy..." Patti suggest to Ted as he moves away from Danny's cock.

"Damn, I'm really sucking cock baby..." Ted tells her as he strokes that hard cock. "This is great...now I see why you love sucking cock.

"Let's lick him together..." Patti said as she bent down and licked the head of his hard cock. Ted joined her and they both were licking and stroking that rock hard cock. They were taking turns sucking the head of his cock into their mouths, each going a bit deeper each time. In and out sucking harder.

Ted pulled away from Danny as Patti took that cock as deep as she could. He looked at her and wondered how the hell did he ever get so lucky to find a woman who understood his desires and she had no problem helping make them reality. She would always be the love of his life, he knew she felt that same way about him. They were perfect for each other. He pulled her away from Danny for a second and he kissed her hungrily. He couldn't remember bring this turned on in a long time. Oh she still turned him on big time, but for her to help him realize his fantasy that was special to him.

Ted's cock was also as hard as a rock, he was so fucking hot. He went back to sucking Danny's cock, taking it in and out of his mouth as he stroked his balls. Patti sat back and watched as Ted fucked that rock hard cock with his mouth. She was so hot, she had to rub her pussy, wanting a hard cock in her.

"Suck it...oh yeah..." Danny moaned as Ted took his cock as deep as he could, he could taste pre-cum and he liked the taste. He wanted to taste Danny's hot cum, but first he wanted to watch Patti ride that hard dick. He took one long hard suck of Danny's cock before he pulled away.

Looking at Patti he could see how hot she was, she needed to get fucked and get fucked hard.

"Wanna ride his hard cock baby?" Ted asked as he reached over and rubbed her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh yes...I'd love to ride him." She said as she got up on her knees on the bed.

Danny couldn't believe his luck, getting sucked twice in one night and getting pussy on top of that.

He was going to love living here. She leaned towards Ted and kissed him, then she straddled Danny, taking a hold of his cock she put the head at the entrance to her wet slit.

"Yeah baby...take his cock, ride him ..." Ted said as he reached over and helped her guide Danny's cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh...yes..." she moaned as she felt that hard cock going into her pussy. She loved to have her pussy filled with a hard cock, feeling it going in and out. Danny reached for her breasts, taking them in his hands, feeling the hard nipples.

Fuck! She was tight for a 57 year old woman, she started to ride his cock slowly up and down. Danny's wife would have a heart attack if she could see him now having a threesome with his best friend and his girlfriend. She'd probably die of that heart attack if she could see him sucking Ted's cock earlier.

Patti rode that cock like she had never had a cock before, she was liking it a lot. "Do it Danny...fuck me...Ted likes to watch another man fucking me." she moaned as she grabbed his shoulder's as she fucked him.

"Fuck her...she loves a nice hard dick..." Ted says as he watched her ride that big cock. "Do it baby girl take that cock..." he reached for his cock and stroked himself.

Danny grabbed her by her hips and started to pound into her pussy, fucking her hard and fast.

Ted moved around so he could see everything, he loved watching her taking that cock deep inside of her. He leaned over and licked her left nipple, sucking it into his mouth, gently biting down on it. He knew that turned her on big time. "You like that dick in your hot pussy baby??? Does it feel good?"

"Yes it feels so good..." she moans as she rides that cock as hard as she can. "Do it fuck me!! Ram your hard cock inside of me..." she begs him in between her moans that keep getting louder. She usually get's pretty loud but tonight she is even louder.

"I'm getting close...yeah..." Danny moans realizing he's going go cum soon. He stops for a second trying to catch his breath. Patti is panting and out of breath, she moves off of Danny's hard cock.

"On your hands and knees Slut..." Ted orders her, she does as she is told. Getting on her hands and knees on the bed. He stands next to the bed, grabs her by her hips and enters her pussy. He loves the feel of her wet pussy knowing she had just had another man inside of her. "Nice wet pussy...did you like him fucking you?" he asked as he started to fuck her nice and slow.

"Yes...it felt good..." she said meekly, playing along. They did love to role play at times, made them both so hot. She reached for her pussy but he pulled her hand away.

"No...who loves his little girl???" he asked her as he goes in and out of her slit.

"You do ..." she whispers loving the feel of him fucking her.

"Who loves to fuck you and eat that sweet pussy?"

"You do ..you're the best ever..." she said watching Danny stroke his cock, not wanting to lose his hard on.

Danny was so turned on. Thinking about it she was almost old enough to be his mother but she sure did love to suck and fuck.

Ted looks at Danny and winks, "So did you like fucking Danny??? Like feeling that cock in your pussy?"

"Yes..." she says barely above a whisper.

"I didn't hear you..." he tells her as he fucks her a bit faster.

"Yes...I liked it ...felt good."

"As good as me??" he asked as he reached for her long hair and held it in his hand.

"You're the best always..." she says with a moan. "Yes...do it fuck me ..."

"I'm going to fuck you...and so is Danny..." he tells her as Danny gets up and stands next to Ted. "Fuck her..." Ted says as he pulls out of her, he stands and strokes his cock. Danny grabs her by her hips and slides his cock inside of her again, he can't believe how tight she is. "You know we also love to role play, Father and Daughter, brother and sister, now we can add another brother or son..." Ted says watching Danny's cock slide up inside of her. "Give it to her...fuck her hard but don't cum...I want your cum..."

Patti is loving the feel of a hard cock, she reaches under her and rubs her slit, feeling the wetness.

"Fuck me give me those hard cocks..." she moans needing to cum. Wanting one of them to fill her pussy with cum.

"Yeah...nice tight pussy...you know Dad could come home and catch brother and sister or Mom and Son..." Danny said thinking of that scene. That would be so fucking hot.

"Yeah sounds hot buddy...is she tight?"

"Oh yeah nice and tight..." Danny replies as he speeds up his thrust, knowing it probably won't take him long to cum. "Damn I want to cum so bad..."

"Yeah me too..." Ted tells him still stroking his cock.

Patti was in another world, she loved getting fucked. She needed to feel someone filling her pussy with cum or filling her mouth. She felt Danny pulling out of her and Ted giving her his cock again.

"Want to cum baby girl??? You're my little slut aren't you???" he asked as he rams her as hard as he can. Pounding into her hearing her moans and whimpers as he fucks her.

"Yes...please baby I need to cum so bad..." she tells him.

Danny watches as Ted pounds into her tight pussy, he has to admit he likes to watch them. He strokes his cock slowly. He wants to give Ted his cum, let him taste it, swallow it. Patti is out of control, she is going wild.

"Oh yeah...please don't stop baby...I'm so close..." she says as he grabs handfuls of her hair and pounds into her as hard as he can. He can feel her pussy tightening on his cock. He loves the feel of her pussy around his cock, he can't get enough of her. He can tell she is going to cum she is starting to shake all over. "Do it! Make me cum!!" she says as her climax hits her. He goes as deep as he can inside of her sweet pussy, hearing her grunting and moaning as she cums.

That is all it takes for Ted to also cum..."Oh yeah...do it baby take that cum!!" he says as he fills her with his seed. He holds her as tight as he can feeling his cock throbbing inside of her,feeling her tight pussy walls around his cock.

It takes everything for Danny not to also cum, just watching those two. He sat down on the side of the bed stroking his cock, needing to cum again.

Patti falls onto the bed, breathing heavily. "Oh my God baby...that was fantastic..." she says as she rolls over and sits up. Ted leans down and kisser her tenderly, "Yes it was honey so good..." Ted looks over and watches Danny stroking.

"Let me suck that cock...I want to taste your cum..." he tells Danny dropping to his knees in front of Danny. Patti moves closer to get a good view.

"Do it baby...make him cum..." Patti says encouraging Ted to take his first load of man cum.

Ted reaches for Danny's still rock hard cock and licks the head of his cock, taking his time. Now he wishes he had tried this years ago, but he was glad he and Patti could share this. She was the only person who he felt comfortable enough with to tell his desires.

" Yes...suck that dick...make him cum..." Danny moans as Ted bobs his mouth up and down on that hard dick. Ted was hoping there would be a lot more cock sucking in their future. He would never pick cock over Patti. She was always number one and she always would be, but they could share play times like this. One rule they had was if they played they were together and in the same room when it happened. There was no cheating and there never would be. They were together forever.

"Like that hard cock in your mouth baby???" she asks, all he can do is nod. She watches as he takes that cock deeper into his mouth, she can tell he loves it. He pulls away and just licks the head of that cock, tasting pre-cum. Patti leans over and kisses him tasting Danny. "Yeah..." she says as Ted takes Danny back into his mouth.

"So good buddy...do it fuck my cock with your mouth..." Danny tells Ted as he reaches for his head and pushes his cock as deep as he can, in and out of Ted's mouth.

Ted is loving it, wanting to taste cum, he jacks Danny at the same time hoping to bring him off soon.

Ted realizes now why she loves cock so much, he loves it too. Sliding that cock in and out of his mouth is so fucking hot. Flicking his tongue across the head of his cock. Do it buddy...fill my mouth with cum...feed me...Ted thinks to himself feeling that cock getting harder and he can feel the head start to swell. He knew Danny was about to cum and he would welcome that cum in his mouth. Danny is pounding his cock into Ted's mouth ready to cum.

Moaning and feeling his whole body start to tense up he knows he is going to cum. "Suck it!! That's it...oh yeah take that cum..." Danny exclaims grabbing Ted's head and holding him down on his cock as he starts to spurt hot cum.

One,two three...four powerful spurts of cum fill Ted's mouth and he loves it. Swallowing as fast as he can he swallows it all. Ted comes up for air and gasps, can't believing that he finally did it. He sucked a cock and swallowed cum, and he loved it.

"That was so hot baby..." Patti tells him, he reaches for her and kisses her deeply, she can taste Danny's cum. He holds her tight, never wanting to let her go.

"Oh man...that was great..." Danny said as he sat back on the bed.

"Yes it was...very hot..." Ted said sitting down on the side of the bed.

They all rested for a few minutes and then realizing how late it was getting to be, Danny said his good nights and went to take another shower.

A nice hot shower did sound good to Ted and Patti also, they quickly showered together and got ready for bed. "Thank you honey..." he told her kissing her. "I never in my entire life thought that fantasy would come true...and you made that happen for me."

"I did???" she asked a bit confused.

"Well yes, I mean you are the only person that I could tell my secret desires too and you helped it happen..." he explained.

"Well you are very welcome honey, I'm glad you enjoyed it so did I."

Ted checked to make sure the clock was set for the morning, turned the light out,pulled her close to him. "You know Danny might want to stay longer than a couple of months..."

"Sounds good to me..."

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12