Room Mates Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

Jake lifted her hips, swinging her over his shoulder in a fireman's lift and playfully swatted her arse.

"You read my mind baby. Home it is although be warned, my expectations have raised exponentially with your lady porn revelation!"

Sammie reached down to squeeze his arse and snorted as he returned the favour. Lord know what they looked like, Jake practically running down the road as they mauled each other's buttocks like a pair of horny lovers desperate for some privacy. Which Sammie guessed they were.

"Hurry up Jake... Come on man!"

Jake huffed comically,

"And you call me bossy! Anyone would think you wanted to get me alone!"

"Alone, naked and horny. Wasn't that where we left it last night? I may be dressed and with you but the horny part burns strong and unlike some of us I haven't come since last night. So it's only fair."

"So I owe you one? Is that what you're trying to say baby?"

"One, three, seven... I want to lose count. However, whenever, whatever. Technically Jake, date day was your choice so date night is too. So whatever you want to do next is good with me..."

"Hold tight Sammie!"

She screamed into the early evening light, chuckling as Jake held her hips and sprinted home.

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers
12