Room Mating

Story Info
A casual date turns into a threesome.
1.1k words
3.43
98.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amadthon
amadthon
16 Followers

I picked Kelly up for our date at her house in Newark. She was still living with one roommate, while the other ones had headed home or to the beach for the summer.

I smiled as I found her address....I had been to parties in this house when one of my friends had lived here as an undergrad.

She answered my knock on her screen door and we both smiled as our eyes met. She was wearing some kind of gauzy, sleeveless white top, which while not quite translucent, hinted at shadows underneath it, and allowed me to see the movement of her heavy breasts as she swung the door open.

"You like?" she grinned as I met her eyes again after taking in the wrap skirt and sandals that completed her outfit.

"I like," I smiled back at her.

We walked to my truck and drove to the restaurant we had talked about trying. It was a Mexican place that turned out to have really good food, and flush with a shared pitcher of sangria, we walked hand-in-hand from the restaurant over to the cineplex to catch a movie.

After the movie, as we walked back to my truck, Kelly told me that she really wasn't used to dates like this one. "Most of the guys around here want to meet or pick you up at a bar and then take you home, fuck, and leave," she said sadly, and then smiling said "This was really nice."

As I opened her door and took her hand to help her into the truck, she leaned toward me, kissed me softly and repeated "really nice."

As we pulled up to her house, I had to let go of her hand to parallel park the truck and she let her hand drop down and caress my thigh. Her touch sent a shiver down my thigh and she giggled as I was obviously having trouble concentrating on parking.

She took my hand again as we walked into the house, and I pulled her into my arms as we kissed softly, and then deeply and harder. Without our lips losing contact, we sunk down onto her living room couch, and as we kissed I ran my hands up her back under her loose blouse.

She sighed into my mouth as I rubbed her back and our kisses grew more intense. As I rubbed further up her back, pushing her blouse up, she stopped me, knelt on the couch and crossing her arms in front of her, pulled the blouse over her head and off.

"Is that what you were trying to do?", she asked.

"Uh, yeah, that was the ultimate goal," I said with a smile.

"Well, I hope it wasnt't the ultimate goal", she said, reaching behind her and unclasping her bra and letting it slide down her arms, and watching me gaze at her full, heavy breasts capped by thick, brownish pink nipples.

As I laid back on the couch, I reached up and pulled her down on top of me, kissing her soft mouth and then the side of her neck and down to her bare shoulder. She straddled my legs as we laid on the couch and wriggled further up my body so I could suck one of her erect nipples into my mouth and reach up and squeeze her other breast.

I brushed my free hand down her side and along the curve of the side of her belly and hip and the let it migrate up over the mound of her ass. She moaned again and wriggled against my leg as I sucked her nipple and squeezed her ass.She shifted to slide her leg between mine and I could feel the heat from her pussy against my thigh and my own pulse through my cock pressed against her leg.

I stretched my arm out and slid my hand up her thigh and under the hem of her skirt as she bent her knee to give me better access. I could feel her hot, soaked pussy through her wet panties as I began to rub between her legs.

"Hold on a sec," she said, and arching her back, she undid her skirt and pulled it off.

Kneeling on the couch between my legs, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down and then with a shift back and forth, down her legs and off. She traced a hand across her pussy and said "look how wet you made me!"

I stretched out a hand to see for myself but she grabbed it and said "no fair, you've got too many clothes on" and reached down and started unbuckling my belt.

In a flurry of shoes, pants and shirt we were both naked and pressed up against each other back on the couch. She kissed me, and then with a little grin, slid down off of the couch to kneel on the floor and sucked my hard cock into her waiting mouth.

I was so distracted by her hot mouth on my cock that I barely noticed the door open and a tall, curvy, beautiful redhead walk in. "Kelly, we had a deal!", the newcomer said.

Kelly ignored her in favor of my cock, which I was happy about, so she turned to me.

"I'm Kelly's roommate, Tracy, and we had a deal....neither of us has gotten laid in a while because we were so busy with finals and stuff, so whoever got laid first was supposed to share!"

As she finished speaking, she pulled her tank top over her head and threw it on the floor, and then unbuttoned her short denim skirt and let it drop, revealing that she hadn't been wearing any panties and that her bald pussy was already glistening with moisture. She knelt down beside the couch and leaned over me.

"Could you help me with my bra?", she asked and I happily obliged and wound up with her big breasts spilling across my chest. She leaned in and kissed me, and then shifted to offer me her nipple, which I sucked into my mouth.

Kelly let my wet cock pop out of her mouth. "We did have a deal," she said to Tracy. "Go ahead, I know your pussy's wet....it was when I was playing with it earlier, anyway!"

Tracy pulled her nipple out of my mouth and leaned over and kissed Kelly and then straddled my throbbing cock. It didn't take long for the combination of her riding me like a demented cowgirl while I watched the two girls kiss and caress each other to start my cock pumping into her hot pussy like a firehose. We all collapsed in a heap to rest for round two.

amadthon
amadthon
16 Followers