Room-Mating

Story Info
Swedish hottie on roadtrip shares room with Black stud.
1.6k words
4.1
180.4k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swedish Nicola, aka Nikki, is going across the country to go to college. She gets a ride with a couple of friends. The first night on the road, they stay at a motel, and due to a meager cash fund, they decide to share rooms, two by two. As the room-mates are decided, Nikki ends up sharing room with black studmuffin Dwayne.

As I got out of the shower, Dwayne looked up from the TV, and then quickly turned around.

-Oh, sorry, Nikki! he said.

-No problem, I said, and pulled the nightgown over my head and all the way down to my thighs, before I let the towel drop to the floor.

Dwayne didn't turn around until I was under the covers. He looked very uncomfortable, even though I couldn't see if he blushed.

-You tired? he asked. Want me to turn the telly off?

Nah, it's OK, I said. You can watch if you want.

We watched two sitcoms and a Jerry Springer show. The subject of the night's show was "Today I reveal my secret sex fantasies".

-You wanna watch something else? said Dwayne.

-Nah, leave it on! I said. This could be fun!

Dwayne smiled shyly. As we watched people letting the world know that they enjoyed threesomes, role playing, anal sex and S/M, Dwayne squirmed every now and then, too embarrassed to look at me. When the only thing left to watch was the Shopping Channel, Dwayne turned the TV off.

-You know, Nikki, if you want... he said. I could sleep on top of the bed instead of in it...

-Don't be silly, I said. I don't want you to get uncomfortable just because of me. You just sleep the way you normally do!

He looked like he wished he was somewhere else, but obediently took off his socks and jeans, and I got a short glimpse of his well shaped thighs and calves before he slid into bed next to me and pulled the covers over himself.

-Do you usually sleep with your sweater on? I asked, amused.

-No, he confessed. I usually sleep in the nude, but...

-I told you to do what you normally do, I said. Take that off!

He pulled the sweater over his head and threw it on the floor.

-Can I keep my shorts on? he said, smiling.

-No, I joked. Get them off!

-Nikki! he said. Come on!

I laughed. He realized that I was kidding, and smiled.

-You're having fun, aren't ya? he said.

-Yes! I said, and rested my head in one hand. I think it's cute that you're so nervous.

-I've never been in bed with a white woman before, said Dwayne. Especially not under these circumstances.

-I won't bite you, I promised. Not unless you want me too.

He grinned at me.

-You've never been with a white girl? I said. How come?

Dwayne shrugged his shoulders.

-Never happened, he said. What about you? Have you ever been with a black guy?

-Yes, I said. I used to date a guy from Somalia.

-Somalia, huh? said Dwayne. So what happened?

-We hung out for a couple of months, then we split up, I said. We're still friends, though.

Dwayne rolled over to the side, facing me.

-Are there a lot of black people in Sweden? he asked.

-Some, I said. And Arabians...Finns...Turks...

-You've been with them too? said Dwayne.

-I've been with many races, I said. I'm not a racist.

-Is there any difference between going out with a white guy and going out with a black guy? asked Dwayne.

-You mean sexually? I said. Well... as far as I've seen, the myth is true...

-What myth? said Dwayne.

-The one about black men being wellequipped, I said.

Dwayne chuckled.

-Damn, Nikki! he said. You sure don't sugarcoat anything!

We looked at each other for a couple of minutes, quiet.

-Want me to turn off the lights? he said.

-Yeah, I said, and turned on the lamp on the bedside table.

Dwayne got up and walked through the room. He had a great body, toned and chiseled, and his skin had a yummy nuance of chocolate. I watched him shamelessly as he turned off the lights and came back to bed.

-You want that light on? he said.

-Yeah, I said. I wanna see you while we're talking.

-Why? said Dwayne.

-Coz you're goodlooking, I said. Not only your body, but your face too. You got nice eyes.

He looked me in the eyes and smiled, a little unsure. His arm was stretched out, and I moved in closer and put my head on his arm.

-Can I sleep on your arm tonight, Dwayne? I asked innocently.

-Uh...ehm...sure, said Dwayne, once again nervous.

-Hey, now you're in bed with a white woman, I said. For the first time.

-Guess so, said Dwayne.

-Can I have a kiss goodnight before we go to sleep? I asked.

-No problem, said Dwayne, and bent down.

As his lips pressed against mine, I stuck my tongue in his mouth, and we kissed for a long time. Dwayne's free hand slid around my back, and I let my hand go down to his crotch. He jumped as I put my hand on his cock. It was big and hard. I stroke it through his shorts.

-Oh, Nikki! he moaned. Mmmm...that feels so good, Nick... Nikki...

He put his hand over my right breast and rolled my nipple gently through my nightgown. He leaned over and sucked on my nipple through the textile, and his hand went down my back, my hip, he lifted my nightgown up a bit and grabbed my full ass, pinched it, caressed it.

I rolled on top of him, and he fondled my ass as we kissed. He pulled down my panties and held my butt with both his hands.

-Come to me, Nikki, he said. Sit on my face!

I pulled the nightie off and straddled his face. He licked my pussy, stuck his tongue in and wiggled it inside of me. He held on to my ass and began to suck on my clit. I moaned and pressed myself against his tongue, guiding him to where he would give me the most pleasure, He held on to me and sucked me, drank my juices, and let his warm, wet tongue vibrate over my clit.

-Yes, Dwayne! I moaned. Yesssss... That's so good...Oh, I'm cumming! Ooooh..!

I collapsed over him. He pulled me next to him, and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips, on his tongue, and I liked it. I kissed his neck, his chest, his stomache. I worked my way down, pulled down his boxer shorts and took a good look at his long, thick cock before I began to stroke its shaft and let its head slide into my wet mouth.

-Oh, yes, Nikki! said Dwayne. Suck my cock...yessss...

I sucked his cock, took it all the way in, then jerked it slow and steady while I licked his balls and took both of them in my mouth.

-Oh yeah, baby! said Dwayne. That's it, baby, lick my balls!

I nibbled and sucked at his perineum, and he held his legs up so I could reach it better, all the time moaning, his eyes closed, his back arched. I wet my finger and pressed it into his anus. His asscheeks contracted.

-Nikki... he said. I don't...

I hushed him and continued to suck his cock, while I gently moved my finger in and out of his crack.

-Oh, God! cried Dwayne. I'm gonna cum! Oh, yes! Yes, Nikki! Yes! Aaah...aaah....oooohh...

I pulled my finger out and raised my head. He let out a disappointed whimper.

-Not yet, I said. I want some, too.

I kissed him, and forced his hands down on the bed. I straddled him, took his cock in my hand and guided it to my pussy, rubbed it over my clit and between my pussy lips. Dwayne bucked feverishly, trying to get inside of me, but I teasingly pulled myself away every time.

With a growling sound, Dwayne grabbed me and rolled on top of me.

-You little cock-tease! he growled. You're driving me crazy!

He pushed his cock into my wet pussy, and banged it in and out, rammed it into me fiercily.

-Yeah, baby! I cried. Fuck me, Dwayne! Fuck me HARD! Oooh, that feels so good, baby! Fuck my little wet white cunt with your big, hard, fat, black cock!

Dwayne eagerly obeyed, and lifted my legs up and put them over his shoulders. I could feel his cock deep inside my pussy, and I could feel my whole body tensing up.

-I'm cumming, Dwayne! I cried. Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Yes! Yes! Aaaaaaah..!

I pushed myself upwards, onto his cock, as I came.

As my body relaxed from the hard tension it just had been through, Dwayne pulled his cock out of my pussy.

-You teased me, you little cocksucker, he said, smiling. Now it's my turn!

It became clear to me what he meant when I felt his cock agaisnt my asshole.

-Dwayne! I said.

He hushed me, and pushed himself into my ass, slowly, inch by inch. It didn't hurt, but I could feel the walls of my ass being stretched out as he sunk his entire cock into my ass.

-God, you're so tight, Nikki! he gasped. Your ass is so tight!

He slowly fucked my ass, moaning and grunting loudly for each thrust. The he picked up the pace and fucked my ass hard and fast, rammed his cock into my ass, and then he quickly pulled out.

-I'm cummiiiiiiing! he moaned. Here it comes! Oh, yes! God, yessssssssssssssss!!!

His cum shot load after load over my breasts. I rubbed it over my breasts, over my nipples, as he jerked himself off to get out every last drop.

-Oh, God, Nikki! he sighed.