Room Service

Story Info
Wife enjoys hotel service.
2.4k words
4.33
98.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned twenty two and was working in a local upscale hotel as a waiter in the restaurant. I checked the reservation list for lunch and noticed a familiar last name, James, a wealthy gentleman who had a gorgeous wife. Mrs. James was around thirty and her husband was much older then her. They stayed at the hotel twice a year on special occasions. I told the hostess I would like to serve that table today.

I was taking a order as the hostess came up to me and told me my special party was just seated at table five. As I approched table five I noticed Mrs. James was seated alone. I introduced myself and asked," Mrs. James, will Mr. James be joining you?"

She looked up and smiled at me and said, "No, he'd rather play golf then have lunch with me." I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face as I handed her the wine list. "I'd like a glass of chablis, and please, call me Kara." Mrs. James stood up and walked toward the ladies room. She was wearing a red halter dress which hung down about mid-thigh. Her blonde hair was tied up, and a beautiful diamond necklace hung from her neck highlighting the front of the dress. Her firm breasts, held up and outlined only by the silky material of the dress, bounced slightly as she strolled by. As she walked away I admired the back of her dress, open and low cut, revieling her golden brown tan from her neck down to the top of her little round ass. My eyes continued down to the hem of her short dress to her black stockings. She has great legs and knew just how to show them off. The outfit was completed with black ankle strap high heels.

I returned from the bar and as I poured the wine, Kara returned to the table, and as she sat down the hem of her dress rose up enough so I could see the lace tops of her stockings. As I looked up from her shapely legs, Mrs. James caught me looking, and gave me another smile. "You are very beautiful, your husband is a lucky man," I told her as I handed her the menu.

"Thank you, I bought this outfit hoping it would light a fire in that old man I'm married to," Mrs. James said jokingly.

"Well, you turned every man's head in this room when you walked by," I explained. As Mrs. James glanced through the menu, I waited patiently, enjoying the sight of her hard nipples projecting out from behind the thin silk fabric. Kara leaned forward handing me the menu which gave me a full view of her breasts as the halter top opened slightly.

"I'll try the lobster,"she said. I placed the menu's in front of my expanding crotch and headed for the kitchen. I returned shortly with her meal and as she ate, I returned many times, giving her my best service and of course, hoping to get another glimp of Kara's great legs or tits. Mrs. James finished her meal and I returned asking if she would like dessert. "I would like a eclair, but I am to full to have it now. Could room service deliver it to my room in twenty minutes?", Mrs. James asked.

" That will be no problem at all," I told her. Mrs. James handed me the payment for the check, with a great tip. As Kara slid forward to get out of her seat, her dress again rode up her thighs, giving me another great view of her legs." Thank you, and have a wonderful afternoon," I said, looking up into her eyes.

"Oh, I plan on it," she said with a mischieveous grin. I watched her leave, wondering how her husband could prefer golf over a romantic dinner with her.

Fifteen minutes later my shift ended and I grabbed the packaged eclair ready to go to Mrs. James room. Up to the third floor and down the hall to room 306. I knocked lightly and Kara opened the door, still wearing the hot outfit she came to lunch in. Kara told me to put down the dessert and sit down. Sitting next to me, she picked up the eclair and opening her mouth wide, she took a bite from it. She finished chewing and we both looked at the end of the eclair as the filling started dripping out. Kara put her mouth to the open end and pushed her tongue into the custard. The sight of her tongue and lips covered in custard made my cock leak precum into my underwear. Kara put the eclair down and her hand explored the bulge in my pants as she wispered in my ear how her husband never wanted to have sex anymore and how she still loved it and needed it. I placed my lips on hers and both her hands worked quickly to release my belt, unzipping my fly and pulling my pants and underwear down. My stiff cock lunged forward as Kara pulled my shoes, pants, and underwear off.

Kara grabbed the dessert, and with a squeeze, filled her mouth with the custard. Leaning forward she dropped her mouth onto my hard cock. Slowly her lips slid up and down my shaft, coating me with the thick custard. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back enjoying her warm mouth as it worked at devouring my cock. I wanted to shoot my custard into her throat, but she had other plans for my cum. Kara removed her mouth and licked me clean. "My favorite dessert," said Kara as she came up to kiss me. I could taste the custard as she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

Kara stood up, took my hand and lead me toward the bed. She handed me three silk scarfs and said," I've always wanted to see what it would be like to be tied to the bed and made love to by a stranger."

I was so horny, I would of done whatever she asked! I wrapped the first scarf around her head, covering her eyes. She laid back and put her hands toward the bed posts. I tied a scarf to each hand and secured them to the posts.

"How long before your husband gets back?",I ask.

"Not for another hour," she replied. " Don't worry, he may even enjoy it if he catches us."

Kara opened her legs and I could see her white lace panties. I could tell she was getting excited being blindfolded and tied to the bed by the tone of her voice. I couldn't believe I was about to make love to this beautiful creature. I stripped off my remaining clothes and climbed onto the bed between Kara's spread legs.

My hands went behind her neck and untied the knot holding up the top of her dress. The material rubbed against her hard nipples as I lowered the straps of the dress exposing her firm breasts. My hands grasped them as I lowered my mouth and started licking and sucking her nipples. As my mouth worked on her tits I rubbed up and down her slim, stocking clad legs, starting at her ankles and working up to her thighs. Finding the hem of her dress, I pulled it up to her waist, revealing her thigh high stockings and white lace underwear.

"Do you like my choice of stockings and panties?", Kara asked.

"I'll show you just how much," I replied.

I moved further toward the end of the bed and my head went between her sweet legs. I traced around the elastic edge above the tops of Kara's stockings with my tongue, stopping every few seconds to lightly suck on the sensitive soft skin above her stockings. I stroked her beautiful legs with my hands as my tongue continued it's accent toward her panties. Slowly, I slid my tongue under the side of her panties and up the side of her swollen mound. I stopped stroking her legs and grabbed at the lace waistband of the panties. As Kara lifted her ass slightly, I pulled the panties down, getting my first glimps of her beautiful shaved pussy. I told her she had a great body as she lifted her feet toward the ceiling so I could remove the panties. I slid them up her long legs and over her heels, dropping them to the floor.

"Finish what you started," Kara moaned as she lowered her feet and planted her heels into the bed, lifting her hot pussy toward me. I could see moisture between her pink slit as I lowered my face toward her crotch. As I licked up and down the sides of her hot pussy, I put my hand on her mound and used my fingers to spread her swollen pussy lips open. Into her narrow slit my tongue traveled, across her clit and back down toward her love hole. "Ohhhhh," Kara moaned as she lowered her ass down onto the bed and wrapped her sexy stocking clad legs around my neck. I plunged my tongue into Kara and tasted her sweet love juice. Flicking in and out, licking up and down her tiny slit, Kara started thrashing her legs about on my back. I moved back to her tiny clit, my tongue flicking at it while I tried to capture it between my lips. Each time my lips rolled over her little swollen nub, Kara trembled with excitement.

" I need your cock in me," Kara moaned, as she spread her legs wide open. I sat up and the head of my cock fall against her open pussy. Slowly, I rubbed the thick head of my cock up and down her pink slit, teasing her little orgasm switch. With each pass, I paused, and squeeezed out my lube on the opening of her tight wet hole. Pushing her hips off the bed, I dipped my cock into her. Inch by inch, I stretched her tight love hole open until I was completely imbedded in her. Slowly I pulled out to the tip and then slid it back in. Kara was so tight and hot, I knew it wouldn't be long before her pussy would milk my cock dry. I looked down between her legs enjoying the sight of my balls slapping against her ass as I pumped in and out. Kara's hips bucked up to meet each thrust, only to be met by my hips driving her back down into the mattress. Kara cried out,"Shoot your load in me!"

Kara felt my cock start to throb and swell within her, so she wrapped her beautiful legs up around my ass and pulled forward, sending my exploding cock into her womb. I reached under Kara's ass and pulled her up against my spasming cock buried deep in her. Feeling the spasms and the hot cum shooting inside her was more than she could take. I started pumping again, lubricating the walls of her tight pussy with my thick, slippery cum. I could feel Kara's ass muscle's tighten in my hands as her body started to shake, opening her internal cum gates. I lowered my body against her's and sucked on her neck as her body spasmed violently.

As our juices filled her pussy, my limp cock slowly was squeezed out of her tight love shaft. I sat up and could see cum running down her ass and across both thighs onto her stockings. Dazed and confused Kara laid there, still shaking from the hard fuck I gave her. I reached up and untied the blindfold and her hands. Kara rolled toward the side of the bed and I laid down, face up, in the middle. " Now its your turn,"she said, as she grabbed my hands and tied them to the bed post."No blindfold for you, I want you to see what I'm going to do to you!" Kara exclaimed.

Kara sat up and unbuckled the straps of her heels. Sliding them off her feet, she dropped them over the side of the bed. I watched as she stood up and pulled the dress over her head, dropping it to the floor. Only left in her stockings, Kara climbed up onto the bed. She reached over and put her dainty hand around my limp cock and as she started stoking it, Kara raised her leg over me, and sat her hot ass on my upper legs. Kara released her grip on my semi erect cock and reached between her legs, catching our juice from her dripping gash. Wrapping her slick hand around my cock I watched her cum covered hand bring it back to life. "It's almost ready," Kara said as her light grip slid up and down my shaft.

Kara raised herself up onto her knees and moved forward aligning her wet pussy and my revived hard cock. Slowly she lowered herself onto me until all I saw was her pussy lips resting against the drooping sack between my legs. Up and down her beautiful body went, tits bouncing as she rode my pole. She went to high and my throbbing cock fell out of her. Pushing her wet gash down against my hardness, I watched as my thick cock head rode in the pink slot between her lovely pussy lips, stimulating her clit, each time Kara slid forward and back."Ohhhhhhh, I'm going to cum!" Kara cried.

Closing her eyes, she reached down and grabbed the base of my cock, pushing it up against her clit as her body started to shake and buck. I could see my cock covered with cum as she pushed it back into her love tunnel. Kara's orgasm continued as she rode hard, like she was riding a wild horse. The bed shook and I watched Kara's tits bounce as I pushed up and shot another load of fresh brewed cum into her. Pulling herself off my squirting cock, Kara moved forward and sat, legs spread, upon my chest. As Kara untied my hands, I watched the thick cum drip out of her bare pussy onto my skin. It had to be one of the most erotic sites I've ever seen. Kara leaned forward and kissed me, then climbed off the bed and headed for the shower." I really enjoyed my dessert!", Kara exclaimed, looking over her shoulder.

She closed the bathroom door and I got dressed and left the room, only to meet Mr. James coming off the elevator. I thought to myself, what a fool!