Room Service

Story Info
Beauty Therapist provides a personal service to my GF.
2.2k words
3.95
53.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolAmour
PolAmour
10 Followers

This story depicts sexual acts between consenting adults. If depiction of such acts is illegal where you have chosen to access them or if you are underage or if such acts offend you personally, exercise personal responsibility and do not read any further. If not, please enjoy!

This story involves a beauty therapist shaving and then seducing a beautiful woman and her male partner as he watches. He later rims her whilst the therapist fists her until she comes.

We arrive at the hotel; Champagne is waiting in our room. The fine cotton sheets beautifully smooth and ironed smell wonderful, slightly floral; clean. I pour some Champagne and hand you the first glass. The chink is like a bell as we toast. I look at my watch; a subtle hint that it is time for you to shower.

The water is warm and luxuriant, the bathroom huge and beautiful. You dry your hair and are putting the final touches to your make up when you hear the knock at the door. You wrap the warm fresh towel around yourself and answer the door.

She is standing there, her beauty-therapist uniform clinical but with a hint of naughty nurse. Although you know it is set up she looks and plays the part beautifully. "Ms R? I'm Kimberly. How are you?" She smiles

"I'm good thanks." You look her up and down. Her shoes are anything but clinical and you are sure that her legs are clad in stockings rather than tights.

You move to let her into the room and note her ridged box medical case and several brilliant white towels over her arm. You shiver in delight: She has been well briefed.

"Good, I see you've showered," she beams "now I'll just get set up."

She places her case on one of the bed side cabinets and removes a surgical plastic basin. She spreads a large towel on the bed, smoothing the crinkles with her long well-manicured fingers. She taps the bed "Make yourself comfortable up here." She takes the bowl and a thermometer through to the bathroom. You climb up on to the bed, lie on your back, the towel around you un-tucked to allow her access. She comes back through, now wearing green rubber surgical gloves, sets the bowl of water next to her case and starts to roll the bottom of the towel up your thighs. You shiver as she exposes your sex and tingle as the towel moves over your soft pubic hair.

Turning back briefly to her table you are a little surprised when she takes the thermometer out of the water and slides it gently into your pussy, her gloved fingers holding your lips open as it eases in.

"The water is just right." She says brightly as a hairdresser might comment on somewhere nice to go on holiday.

"Lets just pop this out," removing the thermometer "and get you tidied up."

She takes out the razor from a fresh packet and places a new blade onto it. She then takes out some shaving gel which she squirts onto the palm of one hand. She dips the fingers of the other hand into is and gently places them onto your rapidly warming mound. She starts to massage it in gently, sensuously, the smell of jasmine and citrus reaches you. Her nimble fingers exert a pressure which is exquisite; one second firm enough to bring relief to your urge to press yourself against them, the next the faintest trace, so light that it makes your nipples and teeth tingle.

"Almost done." She says "We want to make sure it is nice and lubricated don't we?" with which she makes a long slow deliberate finger stroke between your lips and over your pulsing clitoris. "The razor." She adds, almost mischievously.

She rinses her gloved hands, dries them and takes up the razor.

"Just relax." Her voice is softer, deeper and slower, more syrup now than honey. Her pupils are dilated and her cheeks have a faint flush. You breath in, tense as she places the cold blade low down on the V of your crotch. She drags the razor smoothly down causing you to breath out, panting slightly. Very slowly and deliberately she rinses the razor, shakes clear the water, your senses so acute you hear every drop, your mind flashing to the moistness between your legs and an awareness of a single drop of your wetness dripping down your pussy lips and across the soft delicate brown skin of your arsehole.

She repeats the process, placing the razor, drawing it smoothly, rinsing. Each stroke heightening the sensitivity of your pussy. Now she gently parts your legs and ignores your blushes as you reveal the aching red sticky wetness of your pussy. She caresses each lip with a long palm and four fingered stroke with the hand into which she originally squirted the shaving foam, coating each in the sticky white cream. She strokes the razor up each lip three, four times each making you shiver and gasp in pleasure. There is no longer any pretence that you are not finding this preparation hugely erotic and pleasurable. You are getting close to cumming, moans and whimpers escaping your mouth. She is leaning in closer to get a better view, following the razor stroke with a fingure checking how close she has shaved you. You can smell your own pussy now, as much as the fresh shaving foam or the aloe vera strip in the blade. You feel the tension deep inside you, your breathing shallow, heralding your impending orgasm.

She rinses the razor again but this time you hear it being placed down. "No, no." You whisper through your panting breath. "Time to get you dried off." She declares chirpily as you feel smooth fabric being brushed across your flushed, swollen, slick vulva. "It feels nice doesn't it?" She is so cheerful you suspect that she is secretly pleased that she got you to the edge of a powerful orgasm without allowing you over the edge. "We only use silk towels, after all, I've made you silky smooth down there." She glances at me, sitting in the easy chair in the corner. "She is sodden from being shaved." The comment is as if she liked your choice of hair colour. "Oh, still wet? I must have leaked more water down there then I thought." Her every word loaded with meaning.

"All done." She takes off her gloves and strokes your breast, naked now as the towel rests open on the bed from where you have writhed on the edge of cumming. Her soft warm hand feels almost like a mouth across your hard cherry red nipples. She slips her hands into yours and eases you onto the edge of the bed. "I want to inspect my work." She stands you up and gently leads you, hand in hand, to the full length mirror. "You have a great body." She breathes, tracing her hands down your hips to your buttocks. Holding your arse she leans in to kiss you. You close your eyes, opening your mouth slightly anticipating her hot wet eager tongue. Instead you feel her breathing on your skin and then taking a long breath. "mmm, you smell divine..."

In a single graceful movement, she drops to her haunches, her eyes level with your freshly shaved pussy. You look down to see her studying your sex.

"You have the most beautiful pussy I've ever shaved." She coos, one hand leaving your buttock the other holding you fast. She cups your vulva and moves her warm palm over it gently. When she takes it off it is slick with your sticky girl cum. She then very gently takes each labia between her fingers checking feeling, teasing. You can feel your own cum trickling down the inside of your thigh.

Finally she traces her hand over the tiny pubic area she has left untouched. Moving the outer knuckle of a single finger over your wet clit and then up the remaining hair. As you watch, her eyes follow the finger to your tummy button then continue hungrily up your throbbing nipples and then to meet your glazed stare. Her mouth opens slightly, part smile part preparing to speak, her plump lips the colour of a ripened nectarine. Her wet tongue protrudes ever so slightly, lets go your nipples, her hands moving to hold the dimple in your buttocks. Her grip becomes ever so slightly firmer as she moves you millimetres toward her and you feel first her hot breath on your clit, then her soft wet tongue as she drags it smoothly across your womanhood in a single, sensual lick. You muffle a cry of pleasure as she pauses with a slight increase in pressure at the top of your clit, swallows very deliberately and then repeats, three, four times. You start to rock your hips backward and forward as your orgasm builds. Light headed, you grab the back of her head with your hands, her thick silky dark hair divine in your tingling fingers. You are close, so close and try to speak "I'm, I.. close, I..." You can feel her head in your hands but her tongue is slowing and pressing less. "No. No!" you half plead half demand. But she is instant.

"Not just yet honey." she says, her hot breath tingling across your clit and up your spine.

She leans over ever so slightly, looking past you. "Come and examine my handiwork." She invites. I move over and kneel with her in front of you. She slips a finger into you, hooking it around to your g spot before scooping it out and lewdly sucking it deep into her mouth. "mmm.." she moans, "Try some?" She asks, pushing two fingers deep up you before offering them to me. I suck your slick sweet wetness off them and moan slightly. For the first time you notice that I have a huge hardon straining at my suit trousers.

She moves you so you can bend forward and lean arms down on the bed. She sits in front of you, me behind you, and licks you gently again. "I want to see you lick your girlfriend." She says to me. I start to move round to where she is. "No, I want to watch you lick her here." With that she gentle places a hand on each arse cheek her fingers in the crack of your arse, still damp with the combination of cum and saliva from her vigorous tonguing. She parts your cheeks and moves to the side so that she can see. "Go on." She encourages as I press my tongue between your arse cheeks. "That's it!" she gasps as you moan at my tongue playing on your clean little bum. She slides three fingers into your pussy, hooking them to put a strong pressure onto your g-spot. "That's it, tongue her arse!" she gasps slipping her hand into her sodden thong. "And touch yourself. I want to see you wanking yourself while you lick your girlfriends ass." I fight to release my huge penis. You know how much it turns me on to have my tongue on your arse. She goes back to licking your clit, gently pursing her lips to suck it up and play her tongue like a mini vibrator, her three (is it four?) fingers pressing in an increasing rhythm. Her tongue is instant now, her open mouth coaxing every drop of honey from your tensing cunt. Every contraction finds my tongue gently rimming you, making your squeal with delight causing you to clench again. She slides more of her hand into you, easing her thumb in along her fingers, the length of your clit being stimulated from its tiny bulbous head to deep in the heart of your building orgasm. Your g spot is under the most exquisite pressure and your lips and arse being pleasured by two hot wet mouths.

It is too much. Your body starts to tense, the contraction releasing only to emphasize the fullness of your pussy and the pulse in your clit, your chest, your ears, your head. The second third fourth contractions and then a low guttural moan as you cum hard into her waiting mouth. She yelps as you do, gasping hard, the taste of your cum triggering her own orgasm.

"Mmmm." You snuggle your cheek against the warm fine sheets. Taking deep breaths you remember the smell of her perfume. You are warm because you're naked between your boy and the beauty therapist girl. She is gently tracing a finger-tip over your nipples, watching your reaction. You can feel my huge cock pressing urgently against the small of your back. I move round slightly, easing you in a quarter roll onto your back. "Suck her nipple." I say, taking you in my mouth as I take your other breast in a firm hand, offering it to her. She takes it in her mouth, swirling, chewing nibbling, teasing, slurping, following my lead. You lean back, arching your upper back, a hand on each of our heads driving your pert hard nipples into our mouths. You feel a familiar warmth in your crotch, a tingling from your clit to your teeth.

To be continued...

PolAmour
PolAmour
10 Followers