Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly began sucking more and more into his mouth until at its deepest I could feel his entire tongue flexing in waves on my breast.

He increased the force of his suction as he slowly slid back until he had just the nipple in his lips, then pulled back the last little bit and my nipple made an audible *pop* as it slid out of his mouth.

And of course, he had to repeat that on the other side. The simmer was picking up steam now, heading for a boil.

He did the same thing to that breast and I thought he was going to let that nipple pop out like he did the first.

Instead, he caught that nipple with his teeth and pulled out on it slightly with his lips still closed on it, then began to flick the tip of his tongue over the tip. The simmer picked up and I could actually feel my panties beginning to get wet.

He released that one and slid over to the other. But his hand slid up to the first one. As his teeth clamped down gently on one nipple, the fingernails of his thumb and ring finger did the same on the other. As his tongue flicked across the one nipple, he flicked the tip of the other nipple with his middle finger.

The boil was picking up in intensity.

Both hands came up then, caressing the outsides of my breasts as he switched back and forth from nipple to nipple.

He would suck one nipple into his mouth and let it out as he pulled back out with his fingers on the other one.

Eventually he pulled back again as his hands continued to massage my breasts. Now he was somehow using his palms and ring and little fingers to squeeze the breast gently while he was pulling and releasing the nipples with his thumbs and forefigers, almost like he was jacking them off.

I felt his hands slide up to the insides of my breasts, then across the tops and down the outsides until they paused.

He slowly slid the middle fingers of each hand up until they rested on the outside of my nipples. He slowly pressed my breasts together until he finally leaned in swiped the tip of his tongue directly from one nipple onto the other.

I made a sound somewhere between a purr and a growl.

He pressed a little more firmly and then leaned farther in and got both nipples between his lips at the same time. He softly sucked on them both, suck and release, suck and release.

Finally he sucked at them hard and began to flick his tongue rapidly back and forth between them and I boiled over. I mean I CAME. I've never cum before from having only my breasts and nipples played with.

Some of you may think I overused the word "breasts" above and think I should have used "tits" or "boobs" or something, but I have to tell you, when someone is making love to your breasts, calling them "titties" just ruins the fucking mood.

And that's what he had been doing, making love to them. Not tit-fucking them, or playing with them. Making LOVE to them.

OK,I thought,that was fan-fucking-tastic. But I think if I have to, I can teach a guy to do that to me, so I don't think he's 'ruined me for normal men'.

As I was still trembling from my orgasm, he picked me up and carried me over to the sofa and gently set me down.

"Come on, baby, give me that big fucking cock!" I growled.

He smiled down at me as he slowly unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned my slacks before finally oh-so-slowly dragging the zipper down. I swear my whole body was so sensitive I could feel it as each tooth was released by the slide.

I smiled up into his eyes as I rocked my hips slowly from side to side as he peeled my slacks down and off my legs.

Finally!! I was going to get something in my aching cunt!!

Instead, he used a foot to pull the ottoman over and slid it underneath me as he held my legs up with his hands on my ankles.

He knelt then while still holding my legs spread wide and I expected him to pull me closer to him.

But he didn't. Of course not.

Well, he pulled part of me closer. Or parts to be more accurate.

He slowly pulled my legs toward each other until my feet were right next to his head. He paused to look into my eyes again – wait, he had never taken his eyes from mine. Not at all.

He turned his head slightly to one side and gently kissed the inside of my ankle, then turned to kiss the other, still not breaking eye contact.

He slowly kissed his way up the inside of my calves, alternating sides, but always maintaining the lock on my eyes. Each spot he kissed bloomed with heat. Even after he moved higher on my calves, I could feel each spot he had already kissed.

When he reached my knees, he paused and I wondered what he was thinking. I soon found out.

He backed away again, all the way back down to my ankles, then began softly and slowly licking his way back up my calves, connecting those blooms of heat with a line of fire that I swear was working its way up to my pussy on its own.

When he got back up to my knees, he turned each leg outward and gently kissed then licked the backs of each knee and my pussy spasmed again.When the hell had I ever developed an erogenous zone there?

He straightened my legs and spread them a little more as he found the exact line of fire on the inside of my thigh and kissed there, then found it on the other side and kissed there, too.

He slowly, agonizingly slowly, worked his way up my thighs, leaving those delicious blooms of fire in the wake of his kisses.

He went all the way up 'til I could feel his warm breath on my pussy, then stopped and just smiled at me with his face – and that mouth – a bare inch from my sex.

And he backed off. Backed the FUCK off. Shit!!

He went back to my knees and kissed and licked the backs of each again then found the last place he had kissed below my knee and began to lick his way upward again. But this time his licking didn't leave a line of fire.

This time it was a line of fucking LAVA!!!

And I could swear that I could somehow feel each lash of his tongue on my legs being transferred to my pussy lips.

He worked his way up my thighs and I could feel the juices running in a trickle out of my pussy and down across my asshole.

He got right back up until his face was right there, right fucking THERE.

And he smiled and backed away. But this time he pressed my legs back together. Not all the way together. No, that would at least have broken his eye contact with mine.

I actually did growl in frustration then.

He slowly lifted my legs vertically until my toes were pointing toward the ceiling, then continued to push them forward.

At a point that only he seemed to know was the right one he quickly pulled them outward and down toward the sofa.

At the same time he dropped his face to my pussy and used the flat of his tongue to lick slowly up my swollen lips.

Once.

Twice.

The third time I thought he was actually going to lick my throbbing clit, but he didn't.

As his flat tongue hit the bottom of my lips the fourth time he started to hum, and by the time his tongue was halfway up my pussy my stomach muscles clenched as I slammed into the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced!!

I had just barely been able to open my eyes and unclench my jaw when I felt his tongue on me again, or still, or something.

Now it was little, short licks, almost like a kitten lapping at milk, going up the space between my inner and outer lips on one side, then the other, all the way to the top, but just short of my clit, then back down again.

He did that only a few times, or maybe it was a hundred (I sure wasn't counting, I can tell you that), then he started those short little licks right up the center of my inner lips to short of my clit and back down again. This time I did count and he did it six times before he flicked the tip of his tongue over my clit and I could feel the next orgasm getting ready to crash over me.

And yeah, he stopped.

Then he slipped his mouth over my cunt and sucked my lips gently into his mouth as his tongue slid up my sex until it hit my clit – and he started to hum again.

And there it was. My orgasm crashed and rolled through and over me until I thought I was going to pass out. But I didn't.

When I opened my eyes again, he was still smiling at me.

Something felt different and it took me a minute or so to realize I could only feel one of his hands on my leg. Just as I realized that I realized that what I had thought was his tongue gliding softly up and down my pussy again must have been his fingers.

I could feel fingers between my inner and outer lips as well as one or two sliding up and down between the inner lips a few times, then the tips slid inside as he twisted his wrist.

Now I could feel his fingers spreading my inner lips as I could feel the backs of the other two continued to rub up and down my cunt.

His fingertips found my g-spot and slowly began to rub up against it, first in a circular motion, then in a more forceful "come-here" type of movement.

My hips were really starting to move to meet his rhythm, almost against my will.

And again, he knew exactly when to drop that mouth of his over my clit and sucked and hummed and I had to throw my head back and clench my jaw and growl. But the growl kept me from howling out loud.

I don't think I had even had a chance to come down from that orgasm when I felt his fingers shift slightly and it was like he had connected me to a live electrical wire!!!

My legs shot straight out and began to vibrate, my hands clenched and I think I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head.

Surprisingly enough, this time my jaw didn't clench. It was hanging slackly open and I was making some sort of noise that I can't describe.

How could I tell with my eyes rolled back in my head, you ask? Because I was imagining I was looking down on the two of us when I started to spray his face. I had to be imagining that, right?

There's no such thing as "out-of-body" experiences. And even if there were, they're usually when someone is close to death, right?

I came back to my senses as he was slowly and gently wiping my legs with a warm wet washcloth.

When he was done cleaning my legs he tossed the cloth into the bathroom and moved around to pick me up.

He carried me over to the bed and gently laid me down.

I was thinking I was going to repay this man for the things he had done for me and tried to pull him down into the bed with me, but he let his hand drift through mine, leaned down, kissed me on the forehead and said, "I'll be right back."

I must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing I knew I could hear the shower running.

I smiled and turned on my side to face the bathroom so I could see him come out and I could repay those favors.

The next time I woke up it was to the glare of sun creeping around the edges of the curtains.

I sat bolt upright in that empty bed and looked around. The bed wasn't the only thing empty, so was the room. Well, not empty empty, but empty of him. I could still smell him – and me – but he was nowhere to be seen.

I got up, got dressed and walked around the outside of the motel and came in the front door, ready to make an excuse as to why I was there so early. I didn't get the chance.

The day clerk smiled a knowing smile at me, winked and said, "Good night last night, huh?"

I started to stammer out something and she smiled wider and said, "Your car never moved."

"Oh, um, yeah, I um..."

"No worries. Your secret is safe with me."

"Not sure what you're talking about." But a smile started to creep up my lips.

So what's the big deal, you ask? Squirting orgasms? I can see a hundred of those on web-porn sights. That's not the "thing du jour" this week?

Oh, I understand your confusion. I forgot to tell you at the beginning. This happened in 1998 when I was a twenty-year-old college hospitality management student night clerk. Now it's 2013 and I'm the 35-year-old manager of the same motel.

The guy? Never seen him again.

I've had the same worm running through not only my chain's reservation system, but I also convinced several of my friends to do the same thing on most of the other major chains' systems.

I've researched his name on line, I even hired a private investigator to try to track him down.

No, not because he got me pregnant and I was trying to track him down to get child support.

And not so I could repay that "favor" I thought I owed him.

No.

I wanted to track him down because I was going to either punch him in the fucking face or kick him in his fucking balls for doing that to me.

Or both.

Repeatedly.

Doing what, you ask?

I guess I shouldn't hold it against him. He tried to warn me.

But the son-of-a-bitch was right!

He did ruin me for "normal" men.

I know.

I've tried to find someone who could do that to me again.

Hell, I've even seduced and then trained a virgin to do everything that guy did, just so he'd know exactly what to do. No dice.

I've never had an orgasm at all with another guy since.

But that's not the worst part.

The worst part, you ask?

That mother-fucker did me so well even I can't give myself a decent orgasm anymore.

But I can't help looking at the door every time it opens, just in case...

12