Room Service

Story Info
An older man and younger woman fulfill a mutual fantasy
1.9k words
4.21
49.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbig455
bbig455
9 Followers

Frank switched the tv to mute and looked at the clock, it was 11:19 pm. He was bored, stuck in this shitty motel room with nothing to do and nowhere to go. He was in town on business and didn't really know the area well enough to find a good bar to try and score from. He flipped open his laptop and started casually searching the web, idly contemplating seeing if there were any escorts in the area.

He was browsing a fairly dubious looking add when his phone beeped. Picking it up he saw a text from Sara asking him what he was doing. Frank had met her online in a discussion group a few years back and they'd been chatting since then. At first it was just online, but then it progressed to texting and the occasional video chat.

Eventually their chats became more sexual in nature, and few times they had masterbated with each other on video chat. Frank opened up his pic files on his laptop, a few times when she'd been drunk she'd sent him nude selfies. Sara was 23, with green eyes and brown hair with blonde highlights. Looking at her pics, Frank savored her body, slim and petite, with nice perky B-cup breasts that had large pink areolas and pert little nipples.

He texted her back stating that he was bored. After a few messages it was clear Sara was horny so Frank casually mentioned that he was close by, only about an hour away from where she lived. Almost immediately after sending that text her reply came back OMG really? where u staying?

Frank replied with the name of his motel, and the room number, then added Want to come by and try the Older Man Experience? from their previous conversations he knew Sara had a long running fantasy about older men. A few minutes later Sara replied I'm on my way see u in a bit k?

Frank assured her he'd be here waiting. Feeling energized, Frank stood up and took stock of the room, he hadn't really expected her to say yes to meeting. He realized there was no alcohol, so he grabbed his jacket and left the room. He remembered seeing a liquor store a few blocks from the hotel.

20 minutes later he was back in the room. He unscrewed the cap on the bottle of whiskey he'd bought and then took the pack of condoms out and put it on the night stand. He hated the things, but every time he'd talked to Sara about fucking she'd always been adamant about using a condom.

Frank settled in to wait, wondering if she'd just been cock teasing him. He was about to fix himself another drink when his phone rang, he saw Sara's number on the call ID. He answered it quickly. It sounded like she was on the road, "Hey which exit is it to where you are? is it 31 or 34?" Frank glanced out the window where he could see the sign, "Take 31, then it'll be on your left after the light."

"'Kay, be there in a minute." She hung up. Frank poured himself another shot and lit a cigarette before going to the window to watch. Ten minutes later a blue hatchback pulled into the parking space near his room, he watched Sara's pert titties bouncing under her blue top. Going to the door he let her inside.

She gave him a hug and tossed her purse on the dresser. They'd met once before a year ago along with several others from the discussion group. Frank had hoped to nail her then, but the opportunity hadn't arisen then. Her hair was longer now than the last time he'd seen it, and she had it back in a ponytail.

Frank offered her a drink, but she shook her head No. "Ok then, top off then." he said with a grin. Sara grinned back at him and told him to knock it off. They were used to flirting this way on text and it was a natural progression. Frank sat down on the bed and motioned for her to get comfortable. Sara sat down cross legged on the bed and they began to chat, mostly talking about the various trivialities of their day to day lives.

During a break in the conversation, Frank took a moment to tease her about her hands being tiny. Sara pouted at him and declared "They are not!"

"Bullshit. They're tiny and you know it." He held up his hand palm out. Sara pressed her palm to his and giggled, "Ok maybe, but you've got huge hands."

Frank grinned at her, "That's not all that's huge." She smiled back at him, cocking her head to the side "Is that right?" Frank nodded, and she let her fingers slide between his. Closing his hand around hers he leaned back on the bed, pulling Sara on top of him, and kissed her. She returned the kiss hard and agressively, letting her tongue push into his mouth.

As they were making out, Frank let his hands roam over her slender body, cupping her firm ass and her tits. Sara responded by dry humping his crotch, he could feel her pussy bumping against his throbbing cock. He let his hands slip under her shirt and lifted it off over her head and tossed it aside. Sara smiled down at him, then sat up, grinding her crotch on his.

She reached back and undid her bra, dropping it over the edge of the bed. She cupped her tits for a second then released them. He could see her nipples were standing erect. "I wish they were bigger," she pouted "They're tiny too." Frank sat up and pulled her to him, "They're perfect." He then leaned down to suck first her left nipple, then her right into his mouth. With his left hand he reached up and shook loose her ponytail.

They went on making out for a while, along the way stripping each other until they were both down to their underwear. Sara was wearing a pair of black high cut panties, and Frank could see where the crotch looked damp as he rolled her onto her back. He fingered her slit through the panties as they were making out, feeling her heat and wet through the thin material. Sara's fingers were tugging his swolled cock through his underwear.

Frank let his hand slide up across her lower belly and took hold of her panties and pulled downwards. Without breaking the kiss, Sara arched her back so that he could slide off her panties. Frank broke the kiss as he ran his hand up the inside of Sara's leg towards her pussy. She was shaved smooth and he could see her pussy lips peeking out. Deftly Frank ran his thumb up her slit and teased her clit. Then he slid it down and parted the pink folds of her lips and slid it up into her wet pussy.

As he fingered her slowly, Sara began to arch her back and moan. She started dragging the nails of her hand down Franks back. Frank reached down and pulled off his underwear, letting his thick cock go free. "MMM come here." he told her as he pushed her knees apart, planning to mount her. Sara pushed his hand away and said "No, wait a minute."

She slithered out from under him and tucked her knees under her. Frank wondered for a second if she was about to back out and leave him blue balled. Without saying a word, Sara reached out and grasped his cock, pulling it up. She pumped it a few times with her fist, letting her fingers slide over the tip, then she leaned down and sucked him into her mouth.

Frank gasped with pleasure and leaned back, propping himself up on his arm to watch her working his cock. Sara slid her pouty lips down to where her fingers were gripping his shaft, then back up over the tip of his cock. Frank reached down with his arm and moved her hair away from her face to better watch her sucking cock.

Sara's eyes were closed and she kept up a smooth rhythym by bending forward and up from the waist.

Frank pushed her hair back across her back and reached down to play with her tits as she pleasured him. He felt his balls beginning to tighten up and knew that if she didn't stop he would fill her mouth with cum.

"Ah stop! stop!" Frank gasped, as he took Sara by the hair and pulled her away from his cock, he wanted to feel her pussy around him before he came. "Come here." He demanded firmly pulling her by the waist so she was straddling him. Her pussy felt burning hot and it was very slippery. Sara moaned a few times as she slid the length of his cock, dragging her clit back and forth along his length.

Sara rose up onto her knees, and reached down to grasp his cock by the base, lifting him she smoothly pushed herself down onto his cock. Frank gripped Sara's hips as he felt her pussy stretching around his cock. "You feel so good." he said as she began to ride him with a steady motion, leaning forward to kiss him as she rode.

As they fucked, Frank stroked her tits and ass, occasionally letting his middle finger tease her tight puckered asshole. As Sara's tempo increased, she sat up, letting Frank's cock fill her deeper. Frank pushed himself to a sitting position so he could suck her nipples while she rode.

"Oh god Frank, why didn't you do this to me last year?" Sara moaned, and he felt her pussy clenching his cock and growing wetter as she started to cum. Frank pumped up at her harder and faster for a few minutes before he felt his own orgasm building to uncontrollable levels. He fell back away from Sara, and gripped her around the waist. Her nails dug into his chest and he felt his cock jerking as the first spurt of his cum released.

He pushed in as deep as he could, and came inside Sara's wet pussy. He felt string after string of his cum jetting into her. At last he let his hands fall away as she continued to ride him, slowing her pumping bit by bit until she came to a stop and laid down on top of him. He could feel wetness all around his cock, as his erection faded and he slowly slid out of her.

A little while later they awoke to find they'd passed out like that. Sara stretched lazily in the bed next to him, and looked over at him. "I gotta get going soon, how long will you be in town?"

"A couple days, then I fly back out."

She nodded and kissed him, before climbing out of the bed to get dressed. He watched her dress, marveling at his luck to have had her body. She looked up at him and grinned, "I can come back by tomorrow night if you want." He sat up and winked playfully at her, "Don't forget to bring a friend next time." Sara laughed, stuck her tongue out at him and gave him the finger.

"Get some sleep loverboy, I'm gonna need more than one orgasm when I come back tonight."

Frank pulled her to him, kissing her deeply, while he slid his hand down the back of her jeans to tease her ass.

"As many as you like."

He walked her to the door, and watched her climb back into her car and speed off. The sky was growing lighter and he knew she was right, he would need all his energy for later that night when she came back.

bbig455
bbig455
9 Followers