Room Service

Story Info
A BDSM story.
1.8k words
4.11
13.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I would do anything with this man' she thought. A few months ago, that thought terrified her so much she had ended things with him, straight out of the blue. Now, she realized it was nothing to be scared of, but something that excited her to her very core. They had only started dating again three weeks ago, and things had been amazing, if somewhat vanilla. She had anticipated something unusual tonight, because he had brought her to this wonderfully lavish hotel.

He had drawn her a hot bubble bath, and told her to relax for a while. She spent the majority of the next hour soaking, and letting the stress of the work week float away in the suds, when he entered the bathroom, and asked her if she would like anything from the room service menu.

"Surprise me," is all she could say, and her answer put the most delightfully devilish smile on his face. He laid out a towel, and the signature fluffy hotel robe.

"Don't get dressed," he said. "You won't be wearing anything for long." She was the one now wearing a wicked little grin.

She heard him on the phone, ordering something from room service, so she decided it was time to get out of the oversized tub. She stood up, and used the showerhead to spray the remaining suds off her naked, and freshly waxed, body. She had just finished drying off, when she heard the knock at the front door. Room Service had arrived.

"Love, can you come here?" She was surprised to hear him call from the other room. She had expected to be able to wait until the hotel attendant, who had brought up whatever he had ordered, had left before leaving the safe confines of the bathroom, but she sinched the belt of the robe tight, and opened the door. The waiter was still there, prepping bottle of champagne; she noticed a tray of strawberries as well. 'Such a romantic' she said to herself.

"Where is your phone?" He asked her, and she went to grab it from her purse. When she handed it to him, he made eye contact with her, and the look told her the fun was about to begin. Though she had no idea what was in store, she felt the all too familiar tingle between her legs.

"Thank you, Eric" he said to the young man who had brought up the tray, before handing him her phone. "I would like you to meet my whore. I do not pay her. She is just a whore for me. And tonight, you will get to tell her what she has to do with me, and video the whole thing on this phone. You may masturbate, if you wish, but you may not touch her, or tell her to touch you."

If her jaw could drop any lower, her chin would be able to feel how wet her pussy just became from hearing what he said. She instinctively sank to her knees, and started to place her hands palm up on her lap, when he gave a slight shake of his head.

"Those are my rules, dear. Tonight, you play by his." She looked to the young man named Eric, or at least that is what his name tag said, and waited. His face was a bit flushed from nervous excitement, but she also noticed, from the tell tale bulge in his pants, that he was turned on. She licked her lips, anxiously awaiting to be told what to do.

"St-stand up" said Eric, unsure what to do first with his new found power, and hands almost trembling while pointing her phone at her. She decided, right then, to make things as easy as possible for him by quickly complying with every command. So she stood.

"Take off your robe." he was still nervous, but clearly enjoying this. So was she, but she tried to hide it, as she slowly undid the belt of the hotel robe, and let it fall to the floor. There she stood, naked in front of this strange young man, watching him film her with her own phone. "Lay on the bed. Spread your legs. Touch yourself." The commands started to come faster, as the young man became more confident that this wasn't just a cruel joke. She followed each one, though, and by the time her fingers got to her pussy, she was literally dripping.

"Make yourself cum," said Eric. She usually wasn't allowed to do that, but she started working her fingers in circles over her clit, while Eric stepped closer to get a better view. Her breathing quickened in time with the pace of her fingers, and she was orgasming within minutes. She looked around the room to make sure she had done a good job, which is when she noticed that her lover had opened his suitcase, and began to pull out some of her favorite toys. Vibrators, buttplugs, even the stiff leather paddle, and not so stiff, leather flogger.

Arranging the items on the bed next to her, he turned to Eric and said "You can make her use any of these, or ask me to paddle her, or flog her."

"I definitely want to see her use the buttplug..." Eric replied.

"Don't tell me. Tell the slut to put a buttplug in her ass." Her lover could be so filthy, and cruel, and she loved every second of it.

"Yeah, OK. Put this buttplug in your ass." Eric grabbed one that had a jeweled end, and handed it to her. She reached for the lube that was laid near her when he placed the toys on the bed, and poured some onto her fingers, before lubing up the toy, and then spreading the remainder over her asshole. Then she slowly, intentionally so as to tease this young man even further, began to push the plug into her ass. She almost came from the pleasure of that alone.

Eric perused the remaining toys laid out over the bed, selected a vibrator, and handed it to her. "Get on your knees." he told her, and then handed the flogger to her lover. "I want you to hit her ass, while she fucks that vibrator," she heard him say, as she quickly rolled over and got on her knees. Laying her head down, so that her ass was high up in the air. She felt so exposed, and she felt like such a dirty whore, and she was incredibly turned on by all of it.

The combination of the vibrator she was using on her pussy, the plug in her ass, and that a strange young man was not only watching, but filming the whole thing, was too much. She began to have orgasm after orgasm, and when her lover began to swiftly strike her ass with the flogger, the orgasms only intensified. She didn't even know she was screaming in her own pleasure until she hear Eric almost yelling at her.

"I said suck his cock!!" She opened her eyes, and there, in front of her face was her lover, naked. His stiff hard, cock aimed right at her waiting mouth. She opened her mouth and swallowed him whole. She continued to use the vibrator to tease her pussy, but she had to slow down, having difficulty concentrating on too many things at once.

"I want to see tears running down your face, from deepthroating his cock!" Eric, despite his earlier nervousness, was clearly getting the hang of this now. She opened her eyes and saw that Eric was now stroking his own dick, but still filming the scene with her phone. She began to gag on her lover's member. holding it in her throat for as long as she could, before her lungs began to scream at her for air, and she had to breathe again.

"Now fuck her! I want to see her get fucked!" Eric was beginning to get impatient, she thought; he was so unlike her lover who just exuded patience and confidence.

"How should I fuck her," he said to Eric, calmly. It was a tone that reminded everyone in the room who was in charge, and in no uncertain terms. "Doggystyle!" blurted Eric. He likely had never witnessed anything this hot before, and since she saw that he was still masturbating, she guessed it wouldn't be long before he had his own orgasm. But she felt her lover crawl away from her face, and move behind her. She tried to mentally prepare herself for the feeling of his cock sliding insi...

"GAAAHHHHHHHH" She screamed, as he went balls deep in one smooth stroke, forcing yet another orgasm out of her. She could see that Eric was struggling to get a good angle to film what was happening, but she couldn't care. HE was fucking her, and that was all that mattered.

"Flip her over! I can't see!" Eric said. They somehow managed to comply without stopping their coitus, her orgasms still rolling across her body. This continued for a few long moments, before Eric had another demand.

"Does she take it in the ass? I wanna see her get fucked in the ass!"

She felt the buttplug get removed, and after a quick search for the lube, watched him apply a liberal amount to both himself and her. 'Glad he listens to me' she thought, but suddenly she couldn't think at all. His cock was pressing into her hard and deep. Her breath caught, and then she came. Came and came and came again. Over and over. There was no stopping them.

"Oh, Fuck! Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!" she heard Eric say, "I am going to cum!"

She looked at her lover, the sweat beaded on his brow as he continued to fuck her ass. She watched the devious smile spread over his face, and she knew he had something filthy planned.

"Cum on her face," was all he said, and she ERRUPTED in a massive orgasm. It shook her to her very soul, and sent her spiraling away on cotton candy clouds of bliss and electricity. She hardly noticed when the first splurts of Eric's orgasm hit her cheek, but that brought her back enough to try to open her mouth and catch some of it on her tongue. And then she felt something spray her other cheek, and she turned and watch her lover cumming on her face as well, and she again tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth.

She laid there, after that, for god knows how long. She knew her lover had taken the phone from Eric. She knew he told him to never mention this to anyone, or he would lose his job. She knew she heard water running. She knew she was floating off the bed.

'No, wait...' She thought, before opening her eyes, to see her lover carrying her to the tub. The tub she had luxuriated in not so very long ago, was refilled with both steamy water and bubbles. And next to the tub was the tray of champagne and strawberries.

'I would do anything with this man' she thought, 'because he loves me'.