Room Service

Story Info
Woman on business trip needs stress release.
872 words
3.99
36.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was exhausted, another crazy business trip. Cranky customers, clueless co-workers, and psycho drivers made for a typical stressful week. She was wound tight as a drum and needed a release. She was thinking a long hot shower and room service when she saw the pamphlet left in the room by housekeeping. In room massage available until 10 and seemed like a better option so she rang the front desk.

"There's an available masseuse in 30 minutes." the clerk offered.

"That's perfect, I'll be ready" She quickly showered and was pulling back her long hair to keep it out of the way for the massage when there was a knock on the door. "Damn, already?" she panicked. She went to the door, and looked out the peep hole. There was a tall, fit, bearded man standing at the door. "Yes?" she called through the door. She noticed his broad shoulders, tan arms, and strong hands.

"You called for a massage?" he replied. "I can come back if it's too soon."

She opened the door and said "no it's fine, come in." She realized she was only wearing a towel, not that it mattered since she'd be wearing less during the massage.

"Hi, my name is Oliver" he introduced himself. "Feeling tense tonight?"

"Why yes, it's been a long week and you can call me Avalon," she replied.

"Ok, do you want a chair massage or lie down for the full body session?" he asked.

"Oh I want the full treatment" she smiled and lay face down on the bed, causally dropping the towel on the floor.

Oliver pretended not to notice her naked backside and asked "How you want the massage, firm, light, or medium?

"Start medium and we can go from there." she said.

He rubbed his hands together to warm them and poured lotion on. He started with her shoulders, his thumbs pressing down into her back while his fingers sank into the top of the muscles. It felt spectacular and she groaned out loud. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" He sounded concerned.

"No, no, that's perfect" she purred. "Keep up that pressure." His medium pressure was everyone's else's firm but she loved it.

He worked his way down her back with long smooth strokes, his powerful hands providing quick relief to her tension. She was feeling quite relaxed and the stress was flowing out of her. She was really enjoying his touch and as he moved down to her legs she was hoping he'd slow down so she could savor the moment. She soon realized that she was getting aroused instead of relaxed. He worked her thighs and they turned to jelly under his hands. He finished with a vigorous foot massage with his strong fingers working the bottom of her feet.

"How was that?" He asked.

A thought came to her, "my quads are killing me, I think I overdid the squats and stair stepper this week. Can you work them out?" Before he could answer, she rolled over with not a trace of self-consciousness.

"Sure" he replied and he placed his hands on the front of her thighs. He moved his hands up her thighs, fingers on the outside, thumbs on the inside. Pretending not to notice her full breasts, flat tummy, luscious labia, he focused on her toned, shapely legs and hips Each time his thumbs got to the top of her legs, she wanted them to come together on her clit but alas they went right by.

She decided to take matters into her own hands and reached down to put his hands in hers. She placed them down on her crotch and pressed his thumbs down on her labia. "I'm feeling tense right there" she smiled.

"Well let's just see what i can do about that" he responded with a wide grin. He gently parted her legs and bent down to kiss her waiting labia. His hands moved to cup her full breasts as he kissed up and down her pussy. He then stuck his tongue between the labia and licked up to her lusting clit. Flicking the tip of his tongue up, he soon had it peeking out from under its hood. His mouth pressed down around the clit and he gently pulled the head inside where he could lash it with his tongue while his lips squeezed all around.

He placed his hands under her hips and pulled her up into his face while he sucked on her clit. "Yes, yes, yes that's it Oliver suck it, lick it, dont stop." Moving his head from side to side and up and down, he soon had her bucking like a bronco. Her hips flexed up against his face and he had to hold her legs down to maintain his position while she orgasmed. After she stopped thrusting, he pulled back his mouth and asked "how was that?"

She replied "a good start but this pussy has 9 lives and they all want to come so get your mouth back down where it belongs between my legs!" She pushed his head down before he could respond then wrapped her perfect thighs around his head to keep him right where she wanted. Room service indeed!