Room Service

Story Info
Everyone gets a surprise.
2k words
4.4
162.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went up to the third floor of the Starlight motel. I was looking for room 321, where a woman waited to be the object of my unchained lusts. We had never met it person. We both agreed it would be more exciting and realistic if that first round of passion happened between strangers.

We were not complete strangers. We had each taken precautions. She did not want her worst fear to be realized, to become a rape and murder victim discovered in some anonymous motel room I did not want to become a guest of the prison system, and a marked sex offender labeled for life. We had been e-mailing each other for awhile. We had exchanged pictures. We had exchanged forms of ID. We had discussed over the phone our dark desires and our hard limits. We had agreed on safe sex practices. I even sent her a picture of the flogger I intended to use on her.

Sometimes the e-mails got hot and heavy. Sometimes there was heavy breathing and the sounds of orgasm over the phone. Finally, we got up the nerve and set a date for our rendezvous. I arranged for the motel room, I paid for the room, but I arranged for her to check in before me as my wife. That way, I felt pretty well covered for establishing consent.

Here I was at her door. I knocked twice, briskly, as we had agreed.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Room Service" I answered with authority.

The door opened and she stood before me wearing jeans and a silk blouse. I had expected something sexier, something different.

"I didn't order room service" she told me.

"No, you didn't." I answered, pushing her back into the room. She caught a heel and fell to the floor, landing on her butt. " I ordered this room service."

She was too stunned to speak. I looked her over. Her picture did not do her justice. Her hair was longer. She looked younger, and perhaps in better shape than I expected. I closed the door and locked it. There was something different, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she pleaded, tears forming in her eyes. She crawled backwards away from me until she bumped up against the bed. She was good. She was very good. I hoped this was working for her because it was turning me on beyond my wildest expectations.

"Shut up, bitch!" I commanded, as I walked over to her and grabbed her by the hair. I pulled her up to her knees, and then up to her feet.

"Let's see what we've got here." I said, ripping open her blouse. She had no bra on.

"No!" she exclaimed, and she raised her hands to me. Like lightning, I grabbed her hair with one hand and slapped her face with the other. That seemed to break her.

"Please don't hurt me! I'll do whatever you want." she whimpered.

"That's better." I replied. "Get those jeans off."

I still held her hair while she slipped her jeans down and stepped out of them. I pulled the silk blouse off her, and held her before me in just her lavender silk panties. She was more exquisite than I had ever imagined, and I savored her smell as I ran my hand across her shoulder and down her breasts. Her nipples, hardening in the open air, twitched under my touch. I grabbed a nipple, applying gentle pressure, slowing letting the pressure increase, until a twinge of pain crossed her face. Up to this point in her ordeal, she kept her eyes down. When I saw that twinge cross her face, I commanded her to look up at me. She complied, and as her eyes met mine, I gave the nipple a sharp squeeze and a twist, causing her to cry out with the sudden pain.

"Make no mistake" I told her, "I will show you no mercy. But if you cooperate, I will do nothing to cause you any permanent harm or to damage that lovely body in any way. Do you understand?"

"Yes" she said, her gazed still locked with mine.

"Good" I replied, and released her nipple. "Time to meet your playmate."

With a hand still in her hair, I pushed her to her knees in front of me.

"Take it out." It was all I had to say. She quickly and deftly undid my belt and unzipped my pants. I let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them. She looked to me for authority to remove the underwear, and my lust spoke to her. She quickly pulled them off and moved to take my hard cock into her mouth.

"Not yet" I commanded. "Just look at it. Study it. Get to know it"

She did. Her hands came up and rested on my thighs. She stared hard, learning it, listening as it talked to her. Her tongue traced a circle around her lips. Soon, without realizing it, her lips parted. With sudden force, I pulled her face onto my cock, ramming it into her until she gasped. I wove the fingers of both hands into her hair and used her mouth till I was close to cumming. Then I pulled her away.

"I believe you were enjoying that." I commented. "Let's have a look." I pulled her to her feet and moved her onto the bed. She laid there passively, waiting for what I would do next. Standing at the foot of the bed, surveying her, I had my answer. The crotch of her panties was wet with her dew. I pulled her panties off, not letting on what I knew. She held her legs together, one last attempt at modesty, one last plea for mercy.

"Open" I directed, and she did. "Wider" she did that, too, and she flushed with the humiliation.

"If you are wet, I am going to fuck you for your pleasure. If you are not, I am going to fuck you for my pleasure." Just that statement set off a wave of wetness in her, and I could she the shame burning in her face. Of course she was wet.

I put on a condom, as agreed. She gave me a grateful look, and she kept her legs spread. I climbed onto the bed between her legs. I started at her knees, licking and nibbling my way down the inside of each thigh to the sweetness of her cunt, her slippery, silky cunt. Each time I nipped the flesh with my teeth, she jerked a bit and I could smell her wetness growing. I climbed up to where I could suck and bite and tease her breasts, and I spent hours, weeks maybe years tasting her. Without her realizing, I had my cock centered squarely in her opening. Without warning I plunged as deep and as hard as I could into her. She cried out suddenly in surprise, but her sound mellowed to a moan as I filled her. As quickly as I entered, I left, and I held the head just inside her, inflaming her with small strokes across her clit. She moaned, and her hips stretched for me.

"What?" I asked. "Say it!"

"Fuck me!" she begged. And I did. Long, hard strokes. I set a slow pace, and let it grow and she increased her pace. Finally, her whole body contorted and she arched into me in a wild frenzy of an orgasm. Wave after wave rolled through her until finally she rested, spent, with my hard cock still inside her. Whatever happened to her now didn't matter.

I got up, got her by the hair again, and onto her knees on the bed and I told her to get that ass pointed up in the air for me.

"Like this?" she asked, getting into position. With those words, it didn't matter what position she was in. I had her where I wanted her.

"This is going to hurt" I tell her preparing her. "It will not leave any permanent marks on you, but there may be some bruising." I see her body stiffen.

I begin to stroke her ass gently with my black flogger. Each of the laces is cut from a smooth plastic, but the cutting leaves rough edges that bite. I warm her up and let her get used to the feeling. I can see her ass relax as I get into a rhythm. When I feel her settled in, I let a strong lash fall on her, making her cry out, and then I fall back to the gentle pace. I repeat this pattern. Only it's not a pattern, I toy with her, watching her tense up after the hard lashes, and the waiting for her to let down her guard before hitting her hard again. Unexpectedly, I group six hard strokes together, and I hear her begin to cry. And it makes me so hard. So hard I am ready. I put down the flogger and go to work spanking her ass with my bare hand. Softly, then harder, and harder still. Her ass is glowing, radiating heat, stinging with pain. When I can see the energy throbbing in her bottom, I mount the bed. I reach between her legs and feel the wetness. I pull her juices up and spread them across her ass, working some of her natural lube into her asshole. She realizes what is coming, and I feel her ass tense as my finger works into her. But there is no stopping now. I expect her to be tight, so I have extra lube spread on my condomed cock. She is crying into the pillows, broken, waiting. I reach around each side and grab her breasts, kneading them like bread, squeezing them as though they were water balloons I wanted to pop. I let go and grab her hips. Time for the final assault. I set the head of my cock at the opening to her ass and begin to gently enter her. I know her ass is on fire. I can feel the heat. I know how far to push her. I do not want to destroy her completely with an all out thrust. Slowly I work into her ass. This feels like virgin territory, and I am ready to cum before I am half way in. But I get a grip. I can feel her pain. It feeds me and drives me. But I take my time. She stops crying. It takes all her attention and concentration to open her ass to me. And she opens. Finally, I am making slow, full strokes up her ass.

"Rub yourself" I order.

"What?" she asks, as if talking to me from a far away place.

"Reach under yourself and rub your clit with your finger." I say matter-of-factly. She complies. In fact, she complies with enthusiasm. Her own stimulation and the cock up her ass all blend into a new song with a heavy beat.

I can't hold out, but I let it build until every muscle from my nipples to my knees is ready to explode. I let it go, and she comes along for the ride, and that just magnifies my orgasm as she thrust her beaten ass back onto me with her own orgasm. Time just disappears. I could have been there for weeks for all I know. Finally I come back to the room. Without a word, I get up, get dressed and ready to leave.

"I'll be in touch" I tell her, as I am headed out the door.

Back in my car in the parking lot, I look at the motel receipt laying in the passenger seat. The receipt says Room 231.

Room 231. Then who was the woman I just had in Room 321? I'll never know. I beat it the hell out of there ASAP. My lady friend in Room 231 was plenty pissed when I never showed up. I didn't tell her what really happened. We finally got together, and that worked out great, but we didn't use that motel. I never found out who the woman in 321 was. No reports of a rape were ever reported, so I can only assume she was too satisfied or too humiliated to report what had happened. Maybe she was just scared I would find her again. Maybe she was hoping I would find her again. I don't know. But I will always remember her.