Room Service Ch. 02

Story Info
A second encounter: the sexy Chinese masseuse.
5.5k words
4.55
68.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In "Room Service" I told of how I arrived in the city, then tried, travel weary and unable to sleep I ordered a room service massage. The massage turned out to be rather more than I have first bargained for, and for the masseuse as well...

*

I had been in this city for four days now. I haven't yet named this particular city, as that would be indiscreet of me. The events I relate couldn't possibly have happened here, at least that would be the official view. This is a fine, clean and moral city, so say the official guide books, but read the unofficial guides and you will get a different version of the truth.

My job was going well, but still, I had managed only to get very little time to my self, as the hours when I was not working or sleeping were filled with drinking and socializing with my workmates. Such is the nature of my work, we are itinerants, well paid and often accommodated in expensive hotels, but itinerants none the less. We travel from city to city, wherever the job takes us, working hard and often with little or no opportunity to socialise outside our own group. Far from home, I was growing tired of this all male environment. I craved some space of my own and some congenial female company.

It was my quiet time of day. That short space between finishing work and going out for the evening's drinking. A time to rest, time to get out of sweaty work clothes, to shower and to change into something more suitable for an evening out.

I had showered, and was relaxing in the air-conditioned comfort of my room. I had rediscovered Anna's card tucked safely away in my wallet and I was turning it over in my hands. I shall call her Anna, as that was the name, Anna Cheng, neatly printed on the front of the card she had presented me at our first meeting three days ago. I had no reason to doubt that this was her name as it was an official hotel business card, with, as well as her name, the hotel's logo, and the extension number of the hotel's health club printed upon it. What was unofficial and delightful about this small piece of pasteboard was the hand written note with its three kisses and her personal mobile phone number on the back.

I remembered her firm and accommodating body, her squeals and cries of delight as I teased and pleasured her, and yes, the taste of her. The, albeit hurried, but glorious way she had first teased, then pleasured me. It was an easy decision. I picked up the phone and dialled her number.

She answered after just a few rings, she must have recognised the hotel number on the caller display as she answered in English, obviously not her first language.

I introduced myself,

"Hello, it's your special nice man in room 1648 do you remember me?"

There was a pause, then a giggle.

"Ah yes, you like more special nice massage?"

I just loved the sound of her voice and the funny Pigeon English she spoke.

"Yes, definitely!"

"So sorry, working now, but we meet in bar later maybe?"

She told me the name of a bar. I knew it well. It was the very same bar my workmates and I have been frequenting these last few days.

"Yes, I would like that, but not that bar, another one perhaps?"

She told me the name of another bar and its address and we arranged to meet at ten o'clock. A little late I thought, I still had to work the next day, but other thoughts, horny thoughts, overrode that objection.

"Good, I'll see you later then, I'm looking forward to it."

I ended the call.

I found the address she had given me on a street plan of the city, always a useful companion, it was not as close to the hotel as the first place she had mentioned, but still an easy walk.

I noticed the time. I dressed and hurried out of my room. I had other things to do before my rendezvous with Anna.

I had caught up with my workmates at the usual bar; we had a few beers and then something to eat. After we had eaten they suggested moving on to a karaoke bar, but I saw that time was getting tight for me and I didn't want to be late for my date. So saying I was tired and I was going back to the hotel for an early night. I made my exit.

I was a few minutes late arriving at the bar at which we had arranged to meet, the walk had been longer than I had expected. Anna was already there, sitting at a table on the pavement terrace sipping a drink. She spotted me first and gave a discreet little wave and stood up from the table. As I approached she made a little bow in greeting. Such formality is strange to me, but these formalities were deeply engrained in her culture, this was the correct way to behave. I accepted that, and responded to her with a smaller bow of my own.

She was smartly dressed, not overtly sexy, but very appealing to my eyes. Her short skirt and high-healed shoes showed off her shapely legs to their best advantage. Her tight little top accentuated her modest curves and the v-neckline showed just a tantalising hint of cleavage.

We sat, facing each other, and struggled to make polite small talk. When a waitress appeared at our table, I ordered a beer for myself, and another coke for her. I was desperate to reach out and touch her, to pull her into my arms, feel her petite body pressed close to mine, but here was too public, that kind of behaviour would embarrass and shame her. I would have to wait a little longer.

I drained the last few drops of my beer, and as I replaced the glass on the table her hand touched mine,

"We go club now? It nice club, you like I think."

I paid for our drinks and then she led me for another short walk through the steamy heat of this city. Night or day, the heat and the humidity of this place never seem to let up, even after such a short walk as this I was all ready dripping and my shirt was sticking to my back. How, I wondered, did those early Europeans, the planters and traders who first came here a hundred, or was it, two hundred, or even more, years ago? Cope with the constant onslaught of this muggy heat without the modern convenience of air-conditioning?

The club was dark, noisy, and it was hot, but less oppressive than the heat outside. I bought us drinks from the bar, this time a soft drink for me as I was fearful how yet more beer might impede my full enjoyment of the night. I noticed that the dance floor was full of young Chinese, Malay and Eurasian women, mainly dancing with European men much older than themselves. Businessmen passing through, I thought, wanting a little Asian delight of their own.

Anna wanted to dance too, but I was hot enough already without the extra exertions of the dance floor. Looking around I saw that there were secluded booths around the walls, set away from the flashing lights and loud music of the dance floor. I steered her to one of these booths. Then we sat side by side our drinks set on the round table in front of us. I put my arm around her shoulders and she snuggled up close to me. I judged that here, tucked away and with only the faintest of light indirectly illuminating the booth, no one would be able to see us unless they were standing almost right next to the table. Perfect!

My hand dropped from her shoulder, finding, then cupping her breast. I squeezed and fondled her soft flesh, and received a little moan of encouragement in return. With my other hand I gently lifted her chin, guiding her face towards mine until I was able to brush my lips across hers. At first she tensed and pulled away, but then, for a second time our lips touched, hers now slightly parted, inviting my tongue to explore her mouth. We kissed long, deeply, passionately, our tongues twining and wrestling in a slow erotic dance. While we kissed, her nipple hardened as I fondled and teased her breast. Her hand stroked my thigh, slowly working its way up to the growing bulge in the front of my chinos. When she did touch the swelling of my now almost full erection, she squeezed and massaged it so delightfully it made me worry that I might cum then and there, messing my pants when I did.

Only with a great effort of will did I manage to prevent an untimely spillage of my man-juice. I disengaged my mouth from hers, then reached down and moved her hand back onto my thigh. There was a moment of uncertainty as Anna looked at me. Then she must have realised that she had brought me on too fast. Relaxing again she rested her head back on my shoulder. I reached forward and took a sip of my drink, which, up until now had remained ignored and untouched on the table in front of us. I indicated to her with a gesture that she might like to do the same. I needed a moment to compose myself, a space in which to let the hot fluxes of my arousal to subside.

Calmer now, I turned back to Anna lightly kissing her on the forehead. She raised her face to me, but I gently pushed her head back onto my shoulder as my fingers returned to teasing her breast. Her hand on my leg began to move towards my penis, but again, I stopped that advance. For the moment I just wanted to keep the pot of my lusts simmering gently, without the risk of it boiling over.

My hand not occupied with her breast went to her thigh, her legs parted at my touch. Without hesitation I moved to place my fingers on the crotch of her panties. The material was soaked, almost dripping with her juice. I pulled that barrier aside, and explored her hot flesh. Once more my efforts are rewarded with her soft moans of pleasure, her breathing deepened and her chest heaved.

I found her clitoris, teased and coaxed it to emerge from under its hood. Then with two fingers I massaged that little nub hard and fast. Her breathing quickened, she started to pant, and her hand went to her mouth trying to suppress the little squeaks and moans of pure joy that signalled her fast approaching orgasm. I massaged that little nub of her sex right up to the point of no return and beyond. The stiffening of her petite body, the sudden shudders as if she has been connected to the mains, the long deep sigh of satisfaction that signified she had climbed the peak and is now sliding down the other side. In short, she orgasmed, not the huge earth shattering, gushing, orgasm of a few days previously, but an orgasm none the less.

I put my lips close to her ear and whispered urgently,

"I want you, I want to feel my fat cock in your tight pussy. I want you now, but not here, somewhere more private. We go your place maybe?"

Her Pigeon English was catching, but those short staccato statements made for good communication in the noisy environment of that club. She pulled away and looked at me, then whispered back,

"No, my place no good. I live with parents, you no come there."

"Hotel then, we go hotel?"

"No, hotel very bad, if I caught I loose job!"

"You need big tip to come hotel?"

"No, no, you no need pay this time. You promise give me big cum like last time you no need pay."

"I promise"

"Ok, Ok, I want bad feel big cock in pussy too. We go hotel now. We find way. We go now ok!"

She pulled me out of the booth and towards the door of the club, but first, we both needed to make a pit stop on the way. Whilst in the toilet I found a vending machine and made a couple of purchases. I didn't want to be caught out like last time, scrabbling to find a condom at just the wrong moment. Now I was prepared.

Relived, we met up again and Anna led the way back towards the hotel.

As we got close to the hotel, I could see that Anna was getting agitated and nervous. She spoke urgently to me, but her accent was now so thick that at first I had difficulty understanding what she was trying to say.

"Me no come in front way. Front way very bad, they catch me I lose job, tell police. Very bad! You go front way I find different way, see you your floor ok?"

With the question left hanging she hurried off and left me to find my own way back the rest of the way.

The hotel reception was quiet, with only the night porter on duty, but of course I had to wait while he checked my name against his computer to make sure I was a bona fide guest before handing over my key. I had begun to worry that Anna might have deserted me, disappeared into the night before fulfilling her part of our bargain. But as I emerged from the lift on my floor I spotted her, her little face peering round the door of the service stairs. She rushed up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Be quick. Be quick"

I fumbled the key in the door, but soon we were inside my room, security chain on. Safe. We both flopped onto the bed panting with excitement like a couple of children.

I recovered my breath first, went to the mini-bar and offered her a drink. She would only accept a coke, but I made myself a gin and tonic, I needed the alcohol to steady my pounding heart.

As I sipped my drink I began to undo my shirt, the coolness of the air-conditioned room had started to make the damp material feel clammy against my skin.

"How about a shower?" I suggested.

Her answer was to set down her drink, rise from the bed and start to undress. No striptease for me this time, she quickly disrobed and put her clothes neatly on a chair. Then both of us naked, she took my hand led me into the bathroom.

The warm water of the shower felt good on my skin, washing away the evening's sweat. Anna applied soap to me, softly massaging me as she did so and of course paying special attention to my swollen cock.

When I reached the point at which I could almost take no more of this treatment, I took the soap from her, turned her around, then holding her so my hot erection was pressed against her back, I began to wash her. I soaped her front, then, obviously taking full advantage of this opportunity to caress and tease her at her at the same time, I squeezed and stroked her firm round breasts, teasing and tweaking her long hard nipples until she squeaked with a mixture of pleasure and pain. By now the soap had been discarded. Naturally this bathing had evolved into no more than excuse to resume and extend the play that we had started in the nightclub.

I ran my hands down her slim, slippery body. Avoiding her pussy for now, I reached down as far as I could, and caressed her upper thighs. Her legs parted for me, so I slipped one hand between them and again invaded the hot wet folds of her pussy. My other hand returned to her breast, where I tweaked and teased her nipple in time with the tattoo my fingers were beating on her swollen clitoris. Soon she was moaning and squirming against my hard cock that was still firmly pressed against her lower back.

Before her writhing could excite me too far, I released her breast. And still with my fingers firmly implanted in the outer folds of her pussy, I turned her so she was side on to me. I ran my free hand down her back, and then squeezed in turn each of her firm little buttocks. Then, causing her to emit two little squeaks of shock that so delighted my ears, I playfully smacked one, then the other of those lovely mounds.

I pressed my finger into the cleft of her bottom. Seeking then quickly finding the pucker of her anus. First I teased and circled that sensitive spot, and then I pressed my finger against it. She surprised me when she pushed back against that pressure. She shuddered, gave a small cry, then a long drawn out sighing moan as my finger penetrated her most taboo of holes.

As my fingers pleasured her pussy and arsehole Anna's breathing first depend then transmuted into rasping sobs interposed with whimpering moans. She began to shake, her legs started to buckle beneath her. For the second time that evening she was on the every edge of orgasm.

Suddenly, denying herself the pleasure of that final release, to which she was so very close, she pushed my hands from her. She turned to face me and, in one smooth movement dropped to her knees, with her small hand grasped the root of my rigid penis and she engulfed its swollen head with her rosebud mouth. The warmth of her mouth, the firm grip her hand exerted on the base of my shaft, the sensation of her tongue slowly circling my glans...

Her every touch caused waves of pleasure to flow over my body.

Anna, this wonderful young woman, this diva of the sexual arts, treated me to a long slow, luxurious fellaito. I could have used the word blowjob, but that coarse expression would have been a disservice to the virtuosity of her skills.

With the warm water of the shower still splashing over us, skilfully using her lips, her tongue, even the very lightest pressure of her teeth; time and again Anna brought me to the very brink of orgasm. Then judging the moment exactly, paused, and let the pressure subside, before continuing her exquisite torture.

My legs felt weak. I lent back against the wall, reaching out with my hands to try and find some purchase to steady myself on the wet and slippery tiles. I closed my eyes and surrendered myself completely to the warm haze of pure sensual pleasure that washed over me.

Too soon her mouth was taken from my aching flesh. She turned off the shower, wrapped me in a towel and quickly, efficiently dried me off. Then drying herself she led me back to the bedroom.

She settled herself onto centre of the big double bed. Lying on her back, her arms spread wide, her legs parted with her knees drawn up. She was hungry with lust, waiting to be served and satisfied.

"I suck cock good, yes?" she demanded, "Now your turn, you eat pussy, make me big cum like you promise."

Her sudden, strident, and demanding tone made me laugh. Only half mockingly I mimicked her mode of speech,

"Ok, I keep promise, I eat pussy, make you big cum like you ask!"

I lent over her scooping her up in my arms I lifted her off the bed then set her back down, kneeling. I gathered a pile of pillows in front of her, and then pushed her down so she was leaning over them, her head pressed against the mattress. Moving behind her I spread her legs wide so once again was open and exposed. She started to object and move from the position I had put her in, but a light, sharp smack to her bottom and the firm pressure of my hand on her back told her that now it was my turn to take charge. She settled and awaited my next move.

I crouched down close behind her, and gently blew a stream of cold air over her hot wet pussy and puckered little arsehole that was still slightly open from the fingering that it recently received. She shuddered and moaned. The cold air was having exactly the affect that I had intended. I continued my blowing while I pushed a hand underneath her. Cupping the tufted mound of her pudenda in the palm of my hand I began to stroke her hard and swollen clitoris with my thumb. I brought my face closer, and inhaled the bittersweet, musky smell of her arousal. She almost jumped when I ran my tongue across her hungry flesh.

No time for subtly now, I had a promise to keep and she was already close to the edge. Her moans were now almost continuous. Her hips were thrusting back and forth rhythmically, as I pushed my tongue deeply into her almost dripping pussy. My other hand I brought round above her, then with one finger I teased, and then probed her arsehole that willingly accommodated my invading digit. Her moaning redoubled with my two-pronged attack, she thrashed wildly under me and pummelled the bed with her small fists.

Suddenly she tensed; her moans fell silent.

Then her whole body began to spasm again and again as if someone was sending high voltage jolts of electricity through her. The dam of her orgasm burst, her juices flowed freely and I eagerly lapped them up.

Her spasms eased, she drew in a long deep breath, which she released as a heartfelt sigh. Several more deep breathes, then her breath began to catch and she let out a whimpering little cry. Immediately I released her and drew my hands away. Then planted two kisses upon her, one on each of the twin humps of her pert buttocks. She responded with what I could only describe as a purr.

12