Room Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drew away from her, I saw out of the corner of my eye her reflection in the big mirror that faced the foot of the bed. I turned my head and looked fully at the mirror, her positioning was perfect; I could not have done better if I had planned it. Damn! If only I had spotted that before, I could have played that scene differently and enjoyed a double vision of the woman I was pleasuring.

I teased one of the pillows out from under Anna's prone body. Set it back in a more conventional place on the bed, and then lay on my back next to her. My erection had flagged a little in the last few minutes, so I began to stroke myself. Turning my head to face her I quietly enquired,

"Did I keep my promise well?"

"Oh yes," she purred, "You make me very big cum. Best ever."

For a moment she looked at my face, then her gaze travelled down to where my hand was massaging my cock. She shifted position and reached towards the bedside unit where I had placed the foil wrapped condoms that I had purchased back at the nightclub. As she leant across me her breasts came temptingly close to my face. I gave into that temptation, I took her still hard nipple between my lips and gently sucked. She paused in her movements and for a few moments both of us savoured that small pleasure. Then she pulled away from me and settled her self into a comfortable half kneeling, half sitting position, beside me. She didn't roll the condom on to my penis at once as I had expected her to do. She had a different plan in mind. She lent over me, moving my hand aside and taking my cock into her mouth she treated me to a slow gentle suction, just enough to ensure that I regained my full erection, but not enough to over excite me.

This task completed to her satisfaction she rocked back onto her heels and made a little bow. Her trick was done; my man was dressed and ready for action.

As on the previous occasion, she squatted over me, and bearing down with her pelvis, she slowly impaled herself on my rigid meat. I love this position, which seems to be the one most favoured by the women of this region. It must have something to do with their long and deeply ingrained tradition of servility. The woman has full control, the man just has to lie there and enjoy. Which I now fully intended, almost, to do.

For several long moments she remained still, my fat cock fully sheathed in her wonderfully tight little pussy. I looked up at her face, her eyes were closed, and a small smile hovered about her lips. These first delectable moments of penetration, the way my flesh filled and stretched hers, the heat of her body radiating into mine, and the heat of mine into hers. I could see in her face that Anna was relishing these feelings as much as I was.

Her body stirred. Outwardly she remained still, but this was something special and wonderful. I sent a prayer of gratitude up to whoever had taught her this ancient oriental art of muscle control. She was able to select different muscle groups deep within her pussy and use them individually and completely at will. The effect was similar to that of the action of a milkmaid's hand on the teat of a cow. It was delicious. Exquisite. How much more delicious it would be, I wondered, if my flesh was in direct contact with hers. But that thin sheath of rubber that separated us also served a second purpose, slightly desensitising, it would help to prolong, I hoped, my enjoyment of her virtuoso performance.

Her hands went to my chest, and she braced and steadied herself. I became aware that she had started to move her hips. At first almost imperceptible subtle movements, neither up and down, nor back and forth, but small in circles that accentuated even further the effect that the actions of her inner muscles, where having on my hot and swollen cock. My hands went to her breasts, squeezing and massaging those fleshy orbs and again her erect, hard nipples drilled into my palms. Our two pubic bones ground together like the two stones of a mill, the friction of her gyrations building the heat that existed between us. Anna's movements flowed, constantly changing in pace and direction, from the circular to the lateral and back again. Clockwise, anti-clockwise, back and forth, side to side, sometimes stopping completely her muscles relaxing; a pause, a little time to allow the temperature of our arousal to drop by a few degrees.

Then setting off again, in a different direction and at a different pace. But always her movements were small carefully controlled and in perfect synchronisation with the rippling of those inner muscles, deep in her pussy.

After what seemed like an eternity of this exquisite dance that she was playing out upon my body, and during one of Anna's temperature lowering pauses I had a little trick of my own to play. I dropped one of my hands on her belly and with my fingers splayed wide on her skin I pushed my thumb between our bodies. She rocked back a little to accommodate this intrusion. Then forward again so my thumb was trapped between us, its fleshy ball pressing hard against the exposed and sensitive tip of her clitoris. As she resumed her gyrations, with my other hand I tweaked and teased her nipples in the same way she had seemed to enjoy in the shower.

With the added pressure of my thumb on her clitoris, the stretching of the tight sheath of her vagina by the girth of my man-flesh, and my teasing of her sensitive nipples, the level of Anna's arousal quickly built. As did mine. With consummate skill, despite the beckoning call of her fast approaching orgasm, she kept control. Her actions remained considered and deliberate, no rush, no urgency of limited time on this occasion. This coupling, this final act that every other action of this evening had be building towards, this was one to be drawn out to its fullest extent. To taste, to savour, and to consume every single morsel of pleasure that could be extracted from it.

I had become acutely aware of the pressure building in my loins, I braced, clenching my own pelvic muscles hard, holding back the flow of my semen that now so urgently wanted to escape from me. I was on the very brink of orgasm, but still I wanted to prolong the ecstasy for as long as I possibly could. The longer I tried to hold back the more difficult it became maintain the grip in which I held myself. My breathing became gasping and ragged; my body began to shake as every ounce of my energy was directed towards a single cause.

At the very moment when I could hold back no longer, Anna's iron control also broke. As twice before, she cried out, tensed, and then shuddered violently as the electric jolts of her orgasm gripped her. I too was wracked with the pleasure-pain of an intense, violent and explosive orgasm. I writhed on the bed pinioned as I was beneath the juddering body of my lover. With the fire of ecstasy searing my flesh, a low animal growl escaped for my lips rising in both pitch and intensity until it rivalled the primordial scream itself. My pulsating flesh trapped in the vice-like grip of her convulsions pumped surge after surge of scalding hot semen against the now unwelcome barrier of the rubber sheath that divided her flesh from mine.

The explosion of electric, burning, energy that had so wracked my body subsided. The moment, the compressed infinity of agony and ecstasy had passed. I now lay exhausted, gasping and quivering, still ensnared beneath glistening, shaking, sweat soaked body of my lover. A long sigh escaped my lips, never before had I experienced anything so explosive or intense as such had gripped me just a few moments before.

Anna, her own orgasm now subsiding collapsed against me. I enclosed her in my arms and held her to me. We kissed deeply and passionately while she still twitched with the after shocks of that, the third orgasm she had enjoyed that night.

Laying there, our flesh still coupled, my spent manhood began to sag within the warm and welcoming folds of her body. Anna moved away from me disconnecting my flesh from hers. Then taking tissues, and with extreme gentleness she withdrew that full and flaccid used piece of rubber from my wilting and hypersensitive penis. With the same care she wiped clean my drooping flesh, and then, for the moment, disposed of the tissue wrapped physical evidence of our mutual pleasure on the floor.

This job done, she lay back beside me, sated and fully satisfied, wrapped in each other's arms we drifted towards sleep...

I am not sure how long I had slept, but I was aware that the warmth of Anna's body had been taken from me. The room was dimly illuminated with only the light spilling from the bathroom lighting the scene. In that dim twilight I could just make out the shape of Anna moving about the room, dressing and gathering her things. I called out to her. She came and knelt beside the bed,

"So sorry," she whispered, "Must go now. Thank you. Thank you, you very nice, you very good lover. We meet again soon yes?"

I sought to find the right words to appropriately thank my Asian Aphrodite, but my sleep-addled brain failed in the attempt, so I answered lamely,

"Yes, yes. You were great too. Fantastic. The very best! We must meet again soon, I promise."

She still kneeling, and me lying we embraced and kissed again. Then she pulled away and was gone. The bathroom light was switched off, and there was a soft click as the bedroom door closed behind her.

I lay in the darkness reliving in my mind the events that had just passed. Then, I was gripped with a sudden panic, I put on the light, leapt from the bed and rifled through my discarded clothing. I found what I was looking for, my wallet. It was still there. I checked the contents, all in order!

I had heard stories of other girls, leading men on with,

"You nice man, you no need pay!"

Then when the man was sleeping, they would steal his wallet and disappear into the night.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Anna was not like these other girls; she was a good girl. I chided myself for distrusting her. I returned to bed, switched out the light and soon fell into a deep contented sleep.

12