Room w View Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

"Morning," she said over her shoulder.

I kissed her naked shoulder and reached around to cup a breast. "Morning."

"Finally, you guys are awake," said Fanny. "It's time to get up."

Chuckling Diana said, "Kyle's way ahead of you."

"Huh? Oh, you mean..." she spooned me and reached between Diana and me.

"Ah, isn't that a lovely way to greet the day?"

"Yes it is, dear. And, why don't you run along and start breakfast for us. We'll be out in a bit."

Letting out an exaggerated sigh, I felt Fanny move off the bed.

"Can't wait 'til I grow up and can play like the adults," she said in a mock little girl voice.

She moved around holding her clothes from last night. I drank in every inch of her long, naked body. I thrust between Diana's thighs.

"Run along, dear, you're making the poor boy crazy."

Fanny laughed and left the bedroom.

"Now, are you just going to tease me with that thing or do you have a plan?"

I rolled on my back and pulled Diana on top.

"He's ready. Are you?"

Diana kissed me and thrust her tongue deep in my mouth. At the same time she lifted her hips and my dick sprung up. She moved up my body and rose up higher until I felt her pussy rub my tip. She broke our kiss and sat up. Reaching between her legs she aligned me perfectly and sat down.

I was inside her with one smooth thrust.

"Aah."

She rested her hands on my chest and began to move. I played with her breasts as she found a rhythm that worked for her. With her eyes closed, Diana moved herself steadily to her climax. Feeling her contract around my shaft I reached my limit and released.

Diana collapsed on top of me; two sweat-covered bodies breathing in unison.

"Shower, then breakfast," she said and kissed me.

Within ten minutes we sat in the kitchen and enjoyed the pancakes Fanny whipped up. I wore my boxers and tee shirt, while Diana was wrapped in a silk robe. Fanny was wearing sweat pants from her college and a hoodie.

"So, what's the plan for today?" asked Fanny.

Diana sipped her coffee and looked at me. I nodded.

"I think Kyle and I are going to hang around here," she said.

"Does the image of bunnies come to mind?" Fanny asked.

We all laughed.

"So, what about you?"

"Actually, Henry texted me. He wants to go the park and skate."

"Cute," Diana said.

"Yeah, but I count this as a second date and so maybe I can get his pale body in the sack."

"Good luck," Diana said. We offered to clean up and Fanny went to get ready.

We were sitting in the living room and enjoying the gas fire, when Fanny reappeared. She wore tight jeans, a pink turtleneck covered by an Irish-knit sweater. Her blond hair was tucked under a pink beret.

"If Henry has a pulse, he's going to be a very happy guy," I said.

"Let's hope so," Fanny said and kissed her mother's cheek.

I stood and we hugged. She kissed my lips and grabbed my buns.

"You kids have fun and be careful," she said as she closed the door.

Diana turned to me. "Up for some careful fun?"

"Don't look forward to the careful part," I replied.

"Then, let's just fuck our brains out."

"I love the poetic way you talk."

True to her word we spent the next four hours in bed. We technically still had our brains in our heads, but mine was numb with pleasure. My dick was also sadly numb and limp.

Diana was placing tiny kisses up and down the soft thing.

"Is he permanently damaged?"

"No, he's a good soldier. Just on a short furlough."

"Glad to hear it," she said and took me inside her mouth. In spite of seeing her lush lips surrounding my dick, there was no response.

"Hmm," she said. "I thought you young guys could go forever."

"Five climaxes in one afternoon is forever."

"Ok, then how about food?"

"Love it."

"I'll call for takeout. Chinese ok?"

"Diana, it's New Year's Day. Either nothing's open or the wait will be hours."

She looked at me as a mother does to a dull child.

She grabbed her cell and told Siri to call "Lilac Blossom."

"Lan, Diana."

"Good and Happy New Year to you. I don't suppose you could possibly have some food sent over."

Diana played with my nipples as she spoke. "Oh, I wouldn't want you to..."

She listened some more and slipped her hand lower.

"That is so sweet."

Cupping my balls she let the man talk.

"Oh, use your judgment. Make it for three people. You can just have someone leave it with the desk. Please put it on my account and I insist you add 30%."

Diana moved to rub her pussy along my thigh.

"No, I insist. Thank you, Lan."

Diana climbed on top of me. Somehow her body brought life back to the dead.

"See, being the most beautiful woman in the world has its benefits." As she glided her pussy along my shaft, she called the desk to alert them to the delivery and asked if they would bring it up.

"I think I detect something that's already up," she said as she wiggled her pussy along my erection.

"Must be part zombie," I said. "The dead are walking."

"I am not going to cut off his head," she said as she guided me into her damp opening. "Maybe, I can see what smothering him does."

Diana's gasped her latest orgasm just as the doorbell rang. She rose and tied her robe around her.

Minutes later she called me to the kitchen. Her robe lay on the couch. Naked, we sat at the counter and enjoyed a delicious array of exotic tastes.

We were finishing with the last of our cold beers, when Fanny breezed in.

"Jesus," she cried out as she saw our naked bodies. "Have you no shame?"

"Lilac Blossom," was Diana's reply.

"Ooh,' Fanny replied and dumped her coat and sat at the counter.

"We worked up quite the appetite," Diana said. "How hungry are you?"

"Obviously not as much as you. I'd say I whetted my appetite."

"Sorry."

"No need," she said as she piled noodles and chicken on her plate. "I really like him. I think I'm beginning to understand the up side to waiting."

"Possibly," said Diana, "but you don't have a lot of time."

Fanny nodded as her chopsticks shoveled food in her mouth.

"Why?" I asked.

"I was going to tell you, Kyle. We're leaving for Paris on Sunday night."

My heart sank. That was only three days away.

"Fanny's school starts at the beginning of February and I have to be there for business. We will get some more skiing in, too."

"I'm going to miss you."

Diana smiled and said, "Well, we'll just have to make the best of the time we have, won't we."

Just the thought of days of making love to her had its effect. I stood and both women stared at the hard thing in front of them.

"I'll be in your bedroom needing serious consoling," I said.

"I am known for my bedside manner," said Diana.

"God, I'm going to my room and jam buds in my ears," said Fanny, affecting a fake pout.

After a few minutes alone in Diana's bed, she appeared. Standing naked in front of me, she fingered herself until her breath caught in her throat.

"Prepare to be consoled," she said as she began to crawl up the bed to me. The rest of the afternoon proved her abilities.

Fanny joined us in bed again at night. In the morning I was up early and searching for clothes. I had to get to work.

"Come over for dinner tonight," said Diana.

""Probably won't be before 7 or 8," I replied pulling on my boxers.

"It's ok, we'll eat when you get here."

After dressing I bent to hug and kiss her.

"Me, too," said Fanny.

I kissed her and she hugged me.

As I left the room, the two women had fallen back in the bed and their eyes were closed.

For the first time since Ferry left, I was looking forward to the end of the day. I found myself snapping at my legal assistant and generally being a pain in the ass. I wrapped up for the day around 7:30. Calling a cab, I cursed every red light on the way home. I rushed upstairs, stripped, showered and dressed casually. Within ten minutes Fanny was answering the door to their apartment.

Hugging me, she welcomed me in.

"Thank god you're here," she said as she led me into the living room by the hand. "Mom has been a B-I-T-C-H all day long. Please fuck her brains out tonight."

"Sorta what I had in mind," I answered.

Fanny stopped and kissed me. She had a strange look.

"What?"

"Just wondering what would have happened if I made the first move instead of Mom."

"Guess we'll never know," I said as I brushed her face with my hand.

"Guess not," she said and ran her hand over my crotch.

"Fanny, stop molesting him and come in here."

We smiled at hearing Diana's voice.

"Just warming him up," she said as we entered to find Diana lighting the candles on the table.

"Not necessary, dear." Diana was wearing a long cream colored robe. The material clung to her body, outlining the sensuous curves of her body.

"Uh, definitely not necessary," I said.

Fanny slapped my butt and said, "Go, boy, go."

We did take time to enjoy dinner together. Fanny offered to clean up and Diana and I were naked in bed before the first dish hit the sink.

Between an endless shitload of work in the office, spending the evening and nights in Diana's bed and fighting the constant flirting and teasing from Fanny, I thought I would not last the next few days. Being a trooper, I managed to survive—with a smile on my face.

They had a car to take them to the airport. After loading their luggage, Diana invited me to ride with them. She said the car would take me home. I sat between them as we traveled to the airport.

Diana kept the conversation light and humorous. In spite of her efforts, I was beginning to become depressed thinking that they would be gone. I would be alone again. This time, however, I would be missing the physical contact and the emotional connection I'd made with Diana and Fanny.

Sensing my mood, Diana pulled my hand into her lap. "Think you could get away and visit us in France?"

With the impending takeover of two new companies for my client, I doubted if I could find a way. I told Diana the cold facts.

"Well, we must talk all the time. I'll call."

"And, I'll send pictures," said Fanny.

We all laughed.

"Will you be sending any of those to Henry?" I asked.

"Nah. I think it would freak him out. But, I think I convinced him to come visit. If he doesn't fuck me in Paris, then all is hopeless."

As the car pulled into the airport, Diana leaned her head on my shoulder. The car stopped and Diana asked Fanny to get out and help the driver with the luggage.

"Kyle, these last few days have been wonderful," she said. "You've made me feel alive. I can't thank you enough."

"Why do I feel you're leading up to something."

"Kyle, I cannot change our ages. I am a lot older than you. I know you say it does not matter, but it does. I also have a hectic life that demands I travel a lot. In the best of both our worlds, I may see you once in the next six months. You are young and have a life in front of you. You must follow that life and not hold back because of us."

I started to protest, but Diana kissed me into silence.

"Maybe something will work out, but if not, I want you to know that you have touched me like no other man. Thank you."

"Thank you, Diana." The tears were beginning to roll down my cheeks.

"And, remember, Kyle," she said, "I still think you should try one more time with Ferry. I believe that really could be your future."

"Diana, I..." I choked back another sob.

"Diana, I love you."

"Kyle, I love you, too. But, love has many faces. For now, let's just leave it at one week of such intensity that it will color our lives. I'll call you."

Diana kissed me and slipped out of the car. I started to follow but she motioned me to stay. Fanny stuck her head back in and saw the state I was in.

"Kyle, what...?"

I shook my head. She crawled in and hugged me. After a moment, she kissed me. "We'll be together again, Kyle. I know it."

"I love you, Fanny."

"Yeah, I know," she said and flashed her brilliant smile. "I love you, too. Even though you resisted all my charms."

"Take care," I said and she backed out.

"You, too, Kyle." The door closed.

The driver climbed into the front seat and in a few seconds the women were disappearing behind me.

To be continued

orie
orie
4,256 Followers