Room w View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,236 Followers

True to her word, Ferry called later that night. I was doing naked Tai Chi for me and Artemis.

"Well, it's over." I could detect a thickness in her voice that led me to think she had been crying.

"Rough?"

"You could say that. Shit, Kyle, the guy cheated on me. I wanted him gone. But, still, I broke down and was all girly-girly bawling my freakin' eyes out. Finally, I just pushed him out the door. I sat and cried for an hour before I could call you."

"Want some company?"

She paused for a long time.

"Thanks, but not tonight. I'll be all right."

"I can bring tequila," I said.

She laughed. "Just what I don't need. Seriously, I think I'll just sit here and have a one person pity party."

"Call me tomorrow?"

"What for?" she asked.

"Just to say hi. I don't want to worry about you."

"Ok, I'll call. Thanks, Kyle. I appreciate it."

"Take care, Ferry."

For more than the first time, I thought about Ferry as an attractive and sexy woman. Recognizing all the complications, let alone our firm's rules against involvement with co-workers, I wondered if maybe we could move in an interesting direction.

To be continued.

orie
orie
4,236 Followers