Room with a Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
What young ladies don't know or can't remember...
7.3k words
4.7
43.3k
25

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

"Yes, yes fine, I'll ask him, if you'd really like to visit. He's a nice old boy, I'm sure he'd be delighted. He is rather incapacitated, unfortunately." Jim and Sophie were again in the office kitchen.

"He won't try and stand up or do something foolish like that? You know how these old gentlemen are. They treat it as a matter of pride to stand up when a lady comes into the room."

Had Jim been drinking coffee he might have choked. His mind was very much on the thought of Mr Crowfoot standing, and him standing with Sophie, but in quite a different way to how she was meaning. A pun indeed: one which was obviously completely missed by her.

"No, no, he's really stuck in his chair."

"The poor man. I hope I can do something to cheer him up."

Jim really could not have written the words she was saying any better. They were perfect. Wonderful to reflect upon. Was he really going to see Sophie's chest, even touch it, even...

Again, Jim watched Sophie's bottom as she walked from the kitchen. He stood there with his penis hard and pressing against his fly. They had agreed a date. Not a date to go out -- not as such, though things that happened on dates might well come to pass. But should he? Was it really fair on her? Was it in any way the right thing to do? Not really!

He had felt his resistance to Mr Crowfoot's suggestion crumbling. Just as, in his heart, he knew it would, well before he spoke with Sophie in the kitchen. Had known it had crumbled when he crossed the road early the next morning to speak to the old man. He had been welcomed with a handshake from the old man's wheelchair and an offer of coffee. On the face of it he was just asking if a colleague, a concerned colleague, could visit but Jim well knew Mr Crowfoot would invite Sophie into his study and would expect Jim to follow and... and... The thought was too good to resist.

Mr Crowfoot was delighted, his face all smiles, the wrinkles around his eyes even suggesting the same joy at the prospect. "How kind of her," he said. "You'll be there, of course, and," he looked up quizzically, "would you like to meet her in my study?"

Jim swallowed, he knew exactly what Mr Crowfoot meant by 'meet,' "Yes," he said rather croakily. He knew his hand was shaking.

"Well, that's good. I'd like that too, very much. When would suit you, and your young colleague of course?"

"I'll find when she can make it."

"I'm not currently going anywhere." Mr Crowfoot smiled and indicated his leg. "Anytime would suit except, perhaps, when the nurses visit."

And, as if on cue, there was a knock at the front door and in walked Nurse Evans her eyes seeking. She espied them sitting in the study. The door open. A frown from her on seeing Jim. Did she perhaps remember something?

"Mr Costin, Jim Costin, my young friend," said Mr Crowfoot.

"Wait outside, Mr Costin, I shan't be long."

Jim sat outside the study whilst Nurse Evans dealt with Mr Crowfoot. Perhaps he should simply have gone home but the thought that 'something' might happen kept him there. It was sort of like sitting outside the doctor's or the dentist's surgery waiting to be called in -- only there was pleasurable anticipation. He was not about to be injected or have a filling: though he might, perhaps, be doing some injecting or filling of his own!

The door opened. "Mr Costin, you can come in now." Nurse Evan's voice had that flatness Jim had heard before, not at all the same as when she had spoken to him on coming through the front door. Jim knew the room had had its effect upon her, knew it without her next words or the fact she was now stark naked. "Please undress first," Nurse Evans added and closed the door.

It was more than enough to send Jim into a state of tumescence even as he removed his shoes and socks. He entered the study with a knock in a state of considerable excitement. Quite a remarkable thing to do both to fully undress in the hall and then enter the study not simply naked but strongly erect. Walk in on his host and the visiting nurse like that. It was one thing to walk around his flat naked and hard when his flatmates were out, with no risk of being seen. Rather different to do it in someone else's house -- when they were in! Jim had glimpsed Nurse Evans' nakedness at the study door but now there she was in all her un-uniformed 'glory,' her smooth skin, her large breasts and nipples and her wonderfully hairy, dark triangle.

"Excellent," she said, her eyes so clearly looking at Jim's upstanding penis, "Mr Crowfoot has suggested I explain contraception to you and then give you a practical demonstration, a full practical demonstration whilst I test his seminal vesicles."

"His what?" But his eyes had caught sight of a small packet sitting on the desk.

Nurse Evans sat and beckoned Jim forward and he stood in front of her looking down at her cleavage whilst Nurse Evans explained, in medical terms, how the various parts of Jim's genitalia worked, touching and pointing out the various parts; at one point using Mr Crowfoot's exposed penis to demonstrate, even at one point having one erection in one hand and the other in the other; then explaining contraception and the various methods before, right in front of his eyes, opening a small packet labelled 'Durex' and revealing a disc of seemingly wet rubber. She picked it up, put it on the end of Jim's knob, firmly drew down his foreskin, and slowly rolled the condom down over his knob and on down his shaft. Jim had, of course, bought condoms from a machine in the 'Gent's' before, making sure he was alone before he put the coins into the slot, and had tried them for 'fit' and had, naturally, wanked himself off insider them. This was different, not his own hand but the hands of Nurse Evans doing the application. Efficient, business-like but so exciting.

"You see, Mr Costin, your sperm will all be safely in here and not in the woman, myself in this case. No risk of pregnancy providing care is taken on withdrawal. You grasp the condom here and hold it onto your penis when you pull out. Show me."

"That's it," she said as Jim, quite unbelievably, mimicked what he thought the withdrawal of a penis from a vagina would be like.

"Now I want you to try for real, go all the way and ejaculate into the condom inside my vagina. It'll not be as if we are copulating really. I'll be taking no part, not as if we're in bed or anything. Just approach me from the rear. You'll have to lubricate me first, of course. Use this jar of medical lubricant, that'll do the job. I'll be attending to Mr Crowfoot."

Nurse Evans stood up, approached Mr Crowfoot who had been sitting watching, bent over him and popped his penis into her mouth and began sucking. Just like that. The old man smiled and winked at Jim and with his hand waved in the direction of Nurse Evan's now rather exposed bottom. It was an invitation. Both from Nurse Evans and Mr Crowfoot for Jim, for the first time, to engage with a woman, have sexual intercourse.

He looked at her bottom. He could see dark curls underneath; could see peeking out the pink entrance to her body -- and the other entrance (or rather exit) above. A remarkable view for the young man; he took a step forward, his penis pointing the way and then remembered the lubrication. The invitation was not simply to penetrate and come but to touch first and lubricate. Almost as exciting in itself. Jim unscrewed the jar and took a big dollop onto his fingers. He was about to touch the sexual parts of a woman, a very fine young woman.

The bottom was there, soft and rounded. Nurse Evans had a fine pair of hips. On his fingers the lubrication; he reached out with it on his fingers, bringing his hand close to the pinkness and then he touched, applying the lubrication and feeling at the same time. So soft. Contrary to normal practice, he started from the inside out rather than touching and stroking the outer lips; he was at the entrance having found it straightway; a finger curling in even before he had really got his bearings. Running the lubrication round and round he felt Nurse Evans' vagina relaxing and providing a rather wider entrance for his Durex clad penis. Satisfied with that Jim tried a little exploring -- to him it was an expedition to uncharted lands - but could not find her clitoris or feel her pee hole. He was at a bit of a disadvantage not having seen it all first before touching. Perhaps with Sophie the two men might inspect first; get her to lie down on the desk and peer between her legs. Jim could imagine Mr Crowfoot taking pleasure in giving Jim a guided tour, given how the old man saw himself as a mentor. Jim was most certainly the mentee, a trainee indeed learning about sex in a very hands-on and practical way.

Perhaps, then, he might leave the detail of female anatomy to another time and get on with the simple task of practising ejaculation in a condom; he had done that before but not when inside a woman -- that was the real learning experience.

Nurse Evans was bent over Mr Crowfoot, busily fellating him. Jim had been invited to take her from behind. So, he did. There was not a lot to it really. He grasped her bare hips, exciting enough in itself, and directed his latex covered penis in the general direction where he had found her entrance and was remarkably accurate. Before he knew it, almost, Jim's virginity had gone. He had pushed into the young nurse, his knob and part of his shaft straight in. He stood there blinking at the thought and then pushed a bit further until he felt the softness of Nurse Evans bottom cheeks against his skin. That touch was almost as exciting as being inside -- and the two things almost set him off. There was no way he could 'fuck' Nurse Evans like he had imagined men did. He could not go like that 'jack hammer' description he had read in some of his more dubious and lurid paperback stories -- that would mean almost instant ejaculation. Slowly Jim pulled back, savouring but not overdoing the feeling. Were Nurse Evans to help, join in by moving her body, he would not be able to hold back.

But Nurse Evans left him to it. She had said she would be taking no part in the copulation, had suggested it was almost not copulation at all; that she was merely the means for him to practise, almost as if she had provided some form of artificial vagina, a simulation with no semen passing to a woman and no actual contact between a real vagina and his penis. It was, though, the real thing; the hand lubricated vagina was real, as was the warmth and softness of Nurse Evans' bottom. Gently and slowly, as he held her hips, Jim moved in and out. It was wonderful.

Jim was having trouble holding back his ejaculation and, whilst Mr Crowfoot was way past the hair trigger of inexperience and youth, he was in Nurse Evans' mouth and she was doing her best to make him come, and she succeeded.

"Oh yes, oh yes, indeed!"

Mr Crowfoot's verbal ejaculation was very clearly, to Jim, being matched by a rather different ejaculation in Nurse Evans' mouth. The thought of that going on one end of her was enough to encourage Jim to push rather harder and let himself go. The noises that came to his ears were somewhat sucking and wet from down where his clad penis was moving in and out; rude and strange noises as an accompaniment to Jim's filling of the condom. Ecstatic spurting but far too short in duration. He stood there for a few moments almost in shock; he had done it, he really had!

Jim looked down to where he could see he was connected; he could see the shaft disappearing just below Nurse Evans' exposed anus. He reached, following instructions, to grasp the condom as he withdrew, but first he felt around his penis, felt where he entered her body, felt the soft, slippery flesh before grasping the condom and pulling out.

"Where," asked Jim, "did that Durex come from?"

His question was aimed at the invalid, Nurse Evans probably still had her mouth full.

"I asked her," smiled Mr Crowfoot, "simple as that. Like some ladies she has one in her handbag, not for the off chance of a one-night stand or the like but simply in case she is with her boyfriend and he has forgotten -- a sensible precaution. You just used up one intended to be rolled onto Nurse Evans' no doubt very nice boyfriend. Of course, it is unlikely Nurse Evans will remember using it or that it is no longer in her handbag. She may, therefore, be rather cross some days or weeks hence. Perhaps they may have to forego intercourse and settle for something else, perhaps her mouth may have to do the task. It is certainly well suited! A shame we won't see that. I'd like to, would you? As I've said the room does not affect men. We cannot invite them in and then watch their relations!"

It was remarkable to be discussing Nurse Evans and indeed other women whilst she was there, safe in the knowledge she would neither react nor remember. It was also clear Mr Crowfoot liked to observe.

Her duties done, Jim watched Nurse Evans dressing, as he stood with penis drooping and the condom hanging rather full at the end.

"I must be going," the young nurse said, "a busy day."

"You've something on your chin." Yet again Nurse Evans had a little of the product of a penis dribbled there. Less nervous of her now, having touched her intimately, Jim reached and wiped it from her chin. A smile, incredibly, given what they had just done to her, a smile of thanks, and she was out of the study door and they heard the front door close. Two naked men left alone, fresh from enjoying a young woman together.

"Good?" Asked Mr Crowfoot.

Jim smiled and made a strongly affirmative comment as he pulled the condom from his penis. What to do with it -- he reached, pulled his handkerchief from his pocket and wrapped it in it. "Yes, wonderful. You?"

"Nurse Evans' mouth is very comfortable!"

Jim nodded, he would like to feel that again.

So strange two men naked together, one old, one young, with their genitalia betraying recent use. Yet Jim no longer felt embarrassed by that. They had, after all, just enjoyed a young woman together most intimately.

"I wonder," said Mr Crowfoot, "if any of your colleagues are on this new-fangled Pill thing. So good for you to experience full sexual intercourse flesh to flesh so to speak, not through latex. Sex naked and free. We'll have to ask them."

Them? Jim had not yet fixed a date for Sophie to visit let alone other colleagues. Mr Crowfoot clearly was looking rather further ahead. Could Jim really do that? Should he? He was not so sure, but he had only recently orgasmed, once his refraction time had passed so might his scruples.

And, of course his scruples were indeed overcome. Quite quickly in fact. By the time he reached the office he was ready to look at his diary and arrange with Sophie.

"What an old house," Jim had arrived with Sophie and they were standing ready to go up the garden path. "And you found him lying where?"

"Just there," Jim pointed.

"Poor man, poor old man."

The rusty iron gate creaked as Jim pushed it open.

"You should oil that Jim, what a creepy sound, but the house does not match that. The gate, though, would match a Hammer Horror film wouldn't it? The house hasn't got that decayed Gothic mansion look really, has it? Your old gentleman's not like Vincent Price is he?"

"Do you watch those films?"

"Yes, sometimes late at night. I like to be a little scared. Have you seen 'The Raven' when he opens the coffin?"

A diverting conversation as the two walked up the garden path. The house was nothing like a house in one of Roger Corben's films, nothing like the 'House of Usher' but it certainly had a secret, not a secret room in the basement with chains and ropes and unusual instruments; indeed there was nothing secret about the room itself, rather it held a secret, a secret Sophie was about to discover: yet not remember. But first, tea and pleasantries.

Sophie seemed delighted with Mr Crowfoot. Certainly, she was animated and talkative as they sat in the front sitting room drinking tea and eating biscuits. He was charming and interesting with a wealth of knowledge on all sorts of subjects, clearly kept abreast of the news and had spent a lot of time watching television. He did have a colour set. Jim had left them talking whilst he had gone to make the tea and get the biscuits and found them seemingly getting on like a house on fire. Sophie sitting opposite the old man's wheelchair in her black skirt, white blouse and jacket.

It was when she asked about the house, having drunk her tea, that Mr Crowfoot evidently saw an opportunity to move from sitting room to study. Jim had known the move would come. His eyes rested on her bare knees, they were touching as Sophie sat there, skirt smoothed down across her thighs, and he found himself getting hard as he thought that in a few minutes he might well have the opportunity of easing those knees apart. Wrong thoughts really, Jim's qualms were there, but, there again, they were very pretty knees. Mr Crowfoot was in his silk dressing gown. It would not do for him to become similarly excited until reaching the study. It would not be at all good if his penis raised itself and poked out of the folds of his dressing gown.

Sophie pushed the wheelchair and Jim followed, first to the other rooms and even into the garden, his eyes on the black skirt material covering Sophie's moving bottom, before the study was reached, last.

It was remarkable how quickly the change came once Sophie was through the tall, panelled mahogany door, Jim reaching and turning the brass doorknob as he closed the door behind them. Her voice so animated seemed to trail away and she paused at the big double kneehole desk, her hand holding it as if not quite sure what to do next.

"It's a very comfortable room," said Mr Crowfoot and he looked at Jim and winked.

Had it really happened, just like with Nurse Evans? One moment Sophie in control of herself and the next not at all. Was Sophie now a mere plaything, a toy in Mr Crowfoot's study -- his playroom indeed -- for the two men? A very nice toy, indeed. Mr Crowfoot must have seen the effect so many times. Jim wondered about them. He would have to ask.

Jim walked over to the window and looked out at the garden. Behind him he could not really believe what Mr Crowfoot was saying to Sophie.

"Very comfortable, not too hot for you, I hope. You do look a little warm. Take your jacket off, undo the buttons of your blouse a bit. Is that better?"

Jim heard a 'yes.'

"Must be lovely for you ladies to wear skirts in hot weather. I know Scotsmen wear kilts but such heavy woollen material. So sensible to wear nothing underneath and let their tackle stay nice and cool. Sophie, when you see a Scotsman in a kilt do you wonder if he has nothing underneath?"

Again a 'yes.' That surprised Jim. It was clear that truthfulness was one of the aspects of the room.

"What have you on under your skirt, Sophie?"

"My knickers."

"Best to take them off. Put them on the desk."

Jim did not turn but listened. It was happening -- it really was.

"May I put my hand up your skirt? An old man's whim. You have very smooth thighs and..."

There was a pause and then another affirmative from Sophie. Well, she had wanted to do something to cheer Mr Crowfoot up. Was he really doing that? Jim resisted the temptation to turn around. He would be called over by his friend soon enough.

"How delightfully furry you are, Sophie, what a lovely thing to cup in my hand. This makes an old man very happy. Now Sophie, you've already told me lots about yourself but not about yourself and sex. What do you do; do you become aroused easily; what are your favourite fantasies? And as you tell me, I want you to become more and more aroused. I want to feel you becoming wet in my hand, delightfully wet."

Her words were tentative, careful, no doubt because Sophie did not want to reveal herself. notwithstanding the strange influence of Mr Crowfoot's study. "I... I like sex but I haven't, not for a few days. My husband, he has to go away on business. I sometimes have to wait a whole week until he comes home again. I so look forward to ..." she paused.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers