Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

"I love you, Bobby. You're a special guy. I'm still trying to figure out how I got to this point so soon. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. In some ways, it doesn't make any sense...but it's real. You were just supposed to be my renter. Still, I can't get past the real feelings I have and until I deal with them honestly, I'll never have any peace."

She reached down, grabbed my ball sac, and began to massage the balls and cock. I stiffened almost immediately to her loving touch. I pulled her sheet off of her so I could get another long look at her glorious naked body.

Again, I stared at her smallish tits with nipples that had stiffened noticeably in the past few seconds. I began to tease her nipples with my tongue. Her eyes were closed as she soaked in the pleasure. She had such sensitive nipples that it didn't take a lot of work to get her hot and wet below.

I then moved slowly down her body, kissing her all over her chest and resting my face in the nest of hair above her labia. I didn't need to be told what to do next. She had trained me well.

I found her hot spot inside and brought her to several orgasms. My face and her sheets were soaking wet from her excitement. Finally, my cock was aching to be inside that warm and wet hole. She eagerly accepted my plunges in and out of her. After releasing a healthy load inside of her, I collapsed on top of her, my head resting between her tits.

We stayed like that for several minutes. She kept running her hand through my hair as I enjoyed a closeness with her that surpassed any other sexual encounter that we'd enjoyed. She was truly my lover, not just a fuck buddy.

I never slept in my room again. That was over 38 years ago. We lived together for the next three years before finally getting married.

I seldom heard from my mother again. She passed away two years ago...bitter and friendless. I'd hear from dad about once a month. He didn't ask for my address, but he was concerned enough to call and we often had breakfast together on Saturdays.

Just a few months before we went to Las Vegas to get married, Dad called me to inform me that he and Mom were getting divorced. Mom discovered that Dad had an ongoing affair with Donna, the pastor's wife. The affair destroyed two marriages and the pastor's ministry.

The pastor's wife was in an abusive relationship at home as well. His frequent verbal attacks on her had her demoralized and suicidal. She found relief and love in the arms of my father, a man who understood the life of a demoralized spouse.

Maybe adultery is wrong, but who could blame two people for needing each other like that? I liked Donna and most importantly, she made dad happy for the first time in his life. Also, I finally got to have a healthy relationship with my dad. Donna encouraged that relationship.

Dad was eager to make up for lost time. I saw a man that appreciated being free from the pits of hell for so many years. He learned about our nude lifestyle and although he had no desire to try it, he was supportive of our choices.

Ruth's parents have been my surrogate parents. Mrs. Visser stepped in where my mother should have been. Mr. Visser was supportive of my career and both of them treated me like one of their own. Sadly, they are both deceased now, but the memories in my heart will live forever.

As Ruth predicted years ago, Maryann still hasn't settled down. Although she won't admit it, I believe she regrets her fast ways. As she gets older, nature has taken its natural toll on her body. She's still fit and trim, and she still looks good for woman of 66, but the guys aren't exactly lining up for her anymore. She sees her sister and brother with happy marriages, kids, and grandchildren, and there's not a doubt in my mind that she wishes for the same.

Life hasn't been perfect, but it's been a joy to still be with Ruth. She's still beautiful and sexy. I never tire of seeing her naked body each day. We've been content to not have any other partners ever since that night I had her sister.

I had no idea back in 1978 when I left home for good that the next place I lived would be the only place I'd ever live. Yes, we're still in that same house. It holds so many good memories for us and it's still in great shape...and paid off! Thank you, Ruth, for being such a great friend. Even today, I feel I owe you so much.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers