Room With A View

Story Info
Spying on sister in law & friend during a lesbian encounter.
2.5k words
3.9
107.1k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Freek
The Freek
220 Followers

Author's note: Please note that everyone involved is of legal age.

The hot torrid sun cast down upon my excited body. I had been left sitting in a lawn chair, pants dragged to my ankles leaving me venerable to the whims of two young women. The sexual torture had been magnificent, but not as good as the lesbian acts they had engaged in while they thought I was too drunk to know.

My cock lay flaccid upon my leg as I recalled the great feeling I had just encountered. A young girl I barely knew had just given me the best blowjob of my life. All the while my sister in law fingered her protruding pussy as I peaked out and watched the show. They had gone inside to work each other over and finish the job with the toys they had inside.

A thought raced through my mind of how I had started this situation by endlessly flashing my sister in law. The visions of her watching me shower and get dressed renewed my sense of excitement. What was I doing? The window was around the side of the house and my sister in law never used curtains. I hopped up leaving my shorts behind and headed for the performance of a life time.

I stepped gingerly through the yard avoiding the land mines left behind by the dog. Circling the corner of the house I found myself mostly shielded by the fence. What I perfect place. I would have to come back here again, I thought. I peaked around the corner of the window, careful not to jump out in front and allow myself to be seen. I was happy to see that the show had not yet started.

The two girls were already going though my sister in laws toys. Picking and choosing their weapons of pleasure. My sister in law picked up a pink faux cock complete with veins and testicles. She quickly popped it into her mouth and sucked on it while her friend half watched and picked a toy for herself. I was surprised to see that my sister in law had several dildos to choose from. They varied in length and shape, some small and thin and one in a strap that pointed the dildo inwards. I was confused as to its purpose. She must really enjoy getting fucked or she truly enjoys masturbation. Either way it was good for me to know. I always wondered why she bared her door later at night, now I knew.

The two girls cleared the rest of the toys off the bed and slinked out of their clothes. My sister in law helped her friend out of her top, sliding her hands across her large round tanned breasts as she raised her shirt over her head. Her nipples were already hard with anticipation. They were a deep brown color and larger than most I had seen before. My sister in law leaned in to her friend like a professional. With her friend sitting on the bed she flicked her tongue around her teat, teasing her friend as she encircled her nipple and danced over the tiny bumps around it. I leaned in for a better view. Her friend's face started to turn a pleasant shade of red. The pleasure was starting to surge through out her body. It was then that I noticed my sister in law's hand was also preparing her friends pussy for the pink prick.

"Are you ready for a visit from this big cock," she purred to her friend.

"Bring your brother in laws big cock over here," she replied.

As the two move together I stood stunned at what I had just heard. Their fantasies had extended to include me. I was shocked and exhilarated, but mostly I was excited. My cock leapt to attention. The noticed the heat from the sun was causing me to sweat even more than my excitement.

My sister in law gently rubbed the dildo over the clit of her friends shaved pussy. Her baldness was damp and glistening as the dildo teased and taunted her pussy. The friend sighed and moaned with pleasure. She reached for her own breasts and fiddled with her nipples, rolling them between her fingertips. As she lay on the bed sideways her entire body was in view. She wriggled and wiggled as the dildo danced around her pussy. She squirmed her hips so they were directed more towards the window.

I now could see her wet pussy from a slight angle and I watched the symbol of my cock slowly push forwards into the girl's wet pussy. I envisioned myself sliding my cock slowly and methodically into her. It slid in without any resistance. My sister in law edged it inwards slowly until the entire member was inside. Grabbing the fake balls, my sister in law pushed them into her friend's ass, grinding them against her asshole much to the enjoyment of her friend.

"Oh yeah, that's it, all the way to the top. Make him fuck me. Slowly then speed up and fuck me hard. Then I'll take care of you," growled the friend in a seductively horny way.

My sister in law obeyed. Slowly the cock slid out of her pussy, glistening and dripping with the girls juices. Slowly it reentered, teasing her pussy as her lips reached out to swallow it whole. My sister in law looked down drawing my attention away from the stock being pumped into her friend. The girl had slid her foot between my sister in law's legs and was using her toes to touch her pussy. Immediately, she opened her legs to grant her friend full and easy access. I watched as the friends toes wriggled and slid along the now protruding lips of her pussy.

Gently, but purposefully her toes worked on her clit. It became obvious to me that this girl had been experienced in working with her feet. Using her big toe, she stimulated the clit of my sister in law with great satisfaction. The breathing from both girls took on a much different form, one that I started to match. The experience was having a tremendous effect on my libido. I caught myself reaching and grabbing at my manhood as it stood up eager to be held.

Slowly, I raised my hand from the base of my cock, circling upwards towards the head, pushing my thumb tight across the rim of my bulbous purple head. A glistening appeared rapidly across the tip of my cock. Oozing my enjoyment of the show I was spying upon. There was enough to cover the entire head and partially down the shaft as I envisioned my cock as the dildo. I pressed downward rhythmically to the hard pumping of the friend on the bed. Reaching for my balls I pulled at them and ground them against my leg, flicking my finger over my asshole, just like the pole I was watching.

The friends toe worked its magic on my sister in law's pussy lips. It was readily apparent that both girls were getting exactly what they wanted. So was I. The toe split her pussy lips, slowly parting them as the juices overflowed their bounds. Now dripping down her foot, the friend took notice of the building excitement of my sister in law.

As her arousal had elevated, her breathing became short and erratic. Short soft gasps of air escaped her open mouth. Blood rushed to her cheeks as fast as her pleasure. As her toes danced upon her clit she paused her pumping of her friend's pussy. Seemingly unaware, her friend concentrated, like I, upon the look of desperation on my sister in law's face. Her eyes closed slowly as her friend touched her now rock hard protruding nipple. A much louder harsher gasp drew sharply from inside her. Reaching between her legs she grabbed her friend's foot. She held it still against her exposed vaginal lips. Suddenly, she lowered herself onto her friends toes, plunging her foot deep inside of her wetness.

A look of shock filled both of our faces as she rose herself up only to force her down again onto the friend's foot. As she picked up speed, she resumed her attack on the friend's pussy.

"Here you go baby, get fucked by his big cock. He is gonna fuck you hard. Put it deep inside your pussy, she growled in a guttural tone as she pounded the dildo deep into the girl's pussy.

I was shocked at my sister in law's aggressiveness, but I liked it. I found myself muttering words of encouragement as I roughly stroked my own cock. Pulses of sensation surged through my body with the start of my ejaculation. The slick clear drops of pre cum had been replaced by an oozing pre ejaculate. It ran down my hand and further served to lubricate my whitening fingers as I gripped my cock tightly.

What seemed impossible was that anything more could happen after this. It seemed that we would all orgasm and it would be finished. That was until I heard the friend make a request.

"Hey, hold on," she struggled to say. "I need it up my ass too."

With that said both my sister in law and I paused in our assaults. Her friend kicked her free leg up onto my sister in laws shoulder. She rolled her hips forward and bent her knee, keeping it inside my sister in laws pussy.

Slowly the wonderful dildo slid out of her pussy until it popped with excitement. I was excited to know that this girl wanted my cock up her ass. I always prefer anal. The dildo appeared so big next to her small brown love button. The head completely covered her anus, dwarfing it a glistening gleam of sexual prowess. My sister in law continued to ride her friend's foot as she used her up close view to push the cock into her friend's asshole. Slowly and gently she stroked it in and out of her ass. It took only a few moments before her gapping asshole was willing to accept the entire dildo now bouncing in and out of her, forcing her tits to bang against her face.

Her excitement rose quickly as the entire encounter restarted just where it left off. I returned to my stroking now more excited than ever while the girls worked each other over, one riding a foot the other rolled up taking a dildo up the ass as deep as it would go. What a sight to see, the three of us getting off all at the same time at least that was what the neighbor's daughter must have thought. She shocked me as she stood up on the fence support and watched as we all were getting off. She drew my attention when her head popped over the fence. She must not have realized I was there until I snapped my neck up to her. I was still half naked, cock in hand and beating like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh my Gawd, I did not see you there," she said. "No, really go back to what you were doing"

She stared at me straight in the eyes. Both of us like deer caught in the headlights. We both paused for a few minutes looking at each other, ignorant to our show through the window. She scanned me up and down. Pausing several times to look directly at the purple headed snake I was still gripping tightly. Slowly she stepped back off the fence and started her flight. Her embarrassment was complete as I watched her glance back desperate to see me through the boards. I made no attempt to hide myself.

The idea of her watching me did not harm my erection in the least. I think I was too far gone to really care. I watched as the girl disappeared around the front of her red bricked house. I was brought back to attention by a loud moan from the bedroom. I would need a massage after this as my head snapped back to the fogging window. I had been torn away by my unexpected visitor and had missed the important part of the action.

The dildo was still pounding the friend's ass, harder and deeper than ever. My sister in law was forcing it into her friend's ass while she rubbed her clit vigorously. Both girls had their teeth gritted, one for the strength to continue this offensive, the other for the searing pleasure engulfing her body. She grabbed her own tit and started licking her nipple. Her entire body was now covered in blush as she could take no more and cried out with gratification.

"OH YES, HELL YES. THIS IS INCREDIBLE," she shrieked, as the orgasm over took her.

Convulsing and bucking roughly, the sensation fulfilled her every essence of her being. I could not stand it any longer. My own pleasure surged and raced to escape the confines of my body. Strong tingling sensations coursed throughout my body. Wave after wave of pleasure jolted me, matching my ejaculation. I squeezed my cock and closed my eyes enjoying my second bout of the day. Forcing the skin down as far as I could, allowed the last of my shot to be liberated. The semen had landed all over me. I was not interested where it landed I was only interested in the last vestiges of excitement running through my veins.

Exhausted, I leaned back away from the window and leaved on the fence. Gasping for air, I struggled to control my breathing. Thoughts and emotions raced through my mind as I gently stroked the last of my hardness out of my cock. I tried to wipe the gobs of spunk off my leg hair before it got a chance to dry. I flicked it into the long grass beside me and wiped my hand against the fence. With my attention now coming back into focus I spotted a tuft of hair through the fence. Twisting around, I came face to face with the neighbor again. With a flash of a smile she darted away. This time I laughed at her as she disappeared. At least she enjoyed herself.

The room was now empty and the time had come for me to leave my hide out. What a great spot, I thought, I must use it again. Or even set up my video camera and make myself a good collection. I rounded the house heading back to the deck, flaccid cock, now near death, swinging gently into my leg, still exposed for all to see. I reached for my shorts and thought why bother putting them back on. I plunked myself into my chair and chugged the remainder of my drink. I placed it on the table turning to glace back at the corner. There in the window of the neighbor house was the neighbor peaking out at me. She has seen more that this today, I thought. I sat there and let her watch. I leaned back in the chair and spread my legs allowing her to see my cock. As I smiled I wondered if I could peek into her window some time too. Hmmm I would have to try.

The Freek
The Freek
220 Followers