Room with a View

Story Info
A wife is voyeured by her husband.
3.7k words
4.11
123k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I'd like to thank Sunny55235 for the great job on editing this story. He offered superb suggestions, with out changing the story. I really appreciate his work and plan on using his talents in the future. Thank You Sunny!

Now, let's get to the story, I hope you enjoy this.

Sarah and John had been married for just a year when John sold his family-owned business and decided to retire; he was 32 and Sarah was 23. With more money than they needed to take care of them for life, they made plans to move to North Carolina where John owned a piece of land on a lake. They built a cozy but elaborate home as John took care of most of the decisions over the phone.

John cherished his newlywed wife, always knowing he would never find a woman quite like her. She had brains and good looks alike. She was only a few inches over five feet and weighed just over a hundred pounds, and her body was petit and well defined. Her long blond hair flowed halfway down her back and her eyes were a sky blue with a hint of hazel.

Not only did Sarah have the looks, but she was very kinky behind closed doors, turning several of John's fantasies into reality. He was quite the voyeur, enjoying the sight of his wife with other men. It was a rare occurrence, but John was just glad that she enjoyed that type of kinky sex.

When they arrived at the new house, John gave Sarah the grand tour, showing her all the special upgrades he added. When they entered the master bedroom, Sarah was amazed at the sheer size of it. There was a high vaulted ceiling and a king size bed fully framed with black lacquered metal centered on one wall. There were large mirrors on each wall and all the doors were mirrored panels. John opened a small panel and flipped a switch as a large door about six feet off the floor opened and uncovered a large TV. He handed her a remote from the cabinet as she hit the power button. The flat panel lit up as a bed appeared on the screen.

"That's this room, how did … where is the camera?" she held her hand up and tried to trace down the source.

"Behind the mirror, over there." He pointed to a mirror below the television.

"You are so kinky my dear," she gave him a sly smile. "I wonder what that's for?"

"If you like that, you'll love this. Or at least I will." He opened the glass paneled door to the walk in closet and pulled her inside, then shut the door and spun her around. The door was a two way mirror, with a perfect view of the bed. "Now I can watch and they will never know."

"Ok, never mind the kinky part. You are a total pervert." She smacked him on the back and gave him a hug. "But I guess that makes me a pervert as well since I like it too." They both laughed as he opened the door.

After they settled in the new place, Sarah and John were chatting after a night of romantic play. She snuggled next to him on the bed as soft music lightly played through the room.

"When do we get to start a family?" she asked as she played with his curly chest hairs.

"I've been wondering when that would come up again," he placed his hands behind his head, "I guess this is as good a time as any." He stared up at the ceiling trying to hold back his grin.

"Well don't get too excited, it's just our children were talking about." She looked at him as he let out a light giggle. "You shit," she smacked him hard on the chest. "You're just a shit sometimes." She grinned as she pulled his face to hers for a kiss. "I'll make a doctors appointment in the morning, are you really sure about this?"

"I have been sure for a while, but I was waiting for you to ask. I knew it wouldn't be long." He laughed as she pretended to sulk.

Six months later Sarah was at the doctor's office checking her test results. The tests all came back normal, and the doctor tried to explain that the problem could be one of many. He told her she wasn't pregnant yet but they shouldn't try so hard and just take a few months off, let nature take its course.

That weekend John took her out for dinner as they talked about what the doctor had said. They decided to take his advice, just have fun with it. They left the restaurant and stopped at a small dance club to have a few drinks. As the night wore on, Sarah had a few too many as John was getting that kinky feeling. He took his wife out on the dance floor as they swayed to a slow song.

"So … what do you think about flirting around a bit? I've noticed several guys eyeing you all night." He nibbled on her ear and kissed her neck.

"You little devil … so you want to get a little kinky tonight?" she closed her eyes as her body flushed as she thought about the idea.

"I think we need to go someplace where there are more selections, besides, I'd like to try the closet out." His mind was working overtime now. "We could go in separately and you could flirt around and see if someone will take you home, tell them you took a cab or something."

"Oh, you just got it all planned out, and you haven't been thinking about this at all I bet." She placed her hand on the front of his pants a rubbed his stiffened member. "Yeah, I guess you have." She giggled lightly.

They left and went to a club just a few miles from their house. John went in first and found a seat at the bar. Sarah walked in; causing many heads to turn as she walked to the bar. She ordered a Comfort and coke as she sat at the bar a few seats from her husband. It didn't take long before a tall older guy walked up next to her and ordered a beer.

"Hey there, I'm tom … haven't seen you here before." He held out his hand as she smiled, placing her hand in his.

"Just moved here, this is my first night out, I'm Sarah." She smiled again.

John watched and listened as this guy hit on his wife with small talk. They chatted as Sarah had several more drinks and Tom's hands became friendlier. He felt a little more of Sarah as they talked and then asked her to dance, walking hand in hand onto the floor before he caressed Sarah's ass and back as they danced. John's excitement built when Sarah returned the favor and they locked into a deep kiss. John knew he was going to see some action tonight.

When they left the dance floor, Tom guided her to a booth and slipped in next to her. Soon the two were necking as John could only sit and watch. His hands were all over her body as he felt her tits thru her blouse. Then his hands went under the table, causing Sarah to giggle as she opened her legs and gave him access to her pussy. They necked some more as John looked on.

Tom moved from the booth as Sarah slid out and walked toward the ladies room, giving John a wink and smile. He waited a few minuets and followed.

"He's going to take me home soon, I told him you were out of town." She took her husbands hand. "You need to stop and get a few condoms, put them in the nightstand."

He leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Don't use those just because of me." He placed a kiss on her neck."

"Oh John, you are too much. Please just get them for me?" She shook her head as she kissed him on the lips. "See you later. Or should I say, see me later." She smiled.

"Just remember what I said: leave the lights on." He stepped into the men's room as Sarah walked back to the booth.

John walked past his wife as she kissed Tom, his hands up her blouse as he fondled her breasts. He drove home after stopping for the rubbers and placed them as requested. He stopped and, with a grin on his face, retrieved two of them, leaving only one in the drawer.

He turned on the light and waited for the sound of the front door. He bolted in the closet and locked the door as he heard them enter the house. As they walked in the room, Tom pinned Sarah to the bed post as he kissed her deeply, then moved his hands down her front as he unbuttoned her blouse.

John watched as he slipped his pants off and sat in a chair, watching Sarah's blouse fall to the side and off her shoulders. Tom unfastened her bra and let it fall as her tits came into view. He cupped them softly and rolled her nipples between his fingers, causing a low moan to escape from Sarah. John started to stroke his hard cock as Tom unfastened her pants and slid them down her legs before kneeling down in front of her. He tugged on the small straps of her panties as he slowly pulled them down her legs, kissing the light blond hair just above her pussy. Sarah stepped out of her panties as she climbed on the bed.

"Now it's your turn," she said as she pulled her knees up slightly and spread her legs. "Take it all off for me baby."

Tom quickly disrobed as he stared between her legs. John was amazed as his cock came into view: Tom was at least three inches longer than his own member and twice the girth. Tom stood still as his cock pulsed with Sarah admiring his size. He climbed between her legs as he licked her slit from bottom to top. He sucked on her pussy lips as she let out a series of low moans. He took his time, making sure she enjoyed this as much as he did. He moved both hands up to her breasts, gently caressing and fondling her soft fleshy mounds as he delicately sucked on the folds of her pussy

"Oh yes, that feels so good." She moaned as he hit her button. Her body started to quiver as she neared her orgasm. She let out a soft scream as he nibbled and sucked on her pussy. Suddenly, she tossed her head back as the first wave rocked through her body. He started sucking her, licking her clitoris as she gripped the blanket in her hands and moaned loudly. Her climax was surging through her while her husband watched another man bring her to sexual heights. As she settled down he inched up her body, stopping to nibble and suck on her hardened nipples. He kissed her on the lips as her mouth opened, allowing his tongue to slip inside. She sucked lightly on his tongue as he fondled her breasts. He maneuvered his hips between her legs as his stiff cock pressed against her opening. She placed her hands on his shoulders and caught him.

"We need to use some protection; they're in the night stand." She kissed him on the lips.

"Its ok baby, I don't have anything." He tried to reassure her.

"It's not that baby. I'm not on the pill." She winked at him.

"I'll pull out if you want, I just can't stand those things." He kissed her on the lips as she eased up on his shoulders. He pushed a little further as his cock head entered her. She let out a moan as she tensed from his size.

"Oh shit you're big," she said as he eased a few inches inside her. "Please pull out when I tell you to." She moved her hands and placed them on his ass as she pulled him to her. John watched with joy as she looked over Tom's shoulder and smiled at him. He stroked faster as Tom started to fuck her slowly; he was watching a stranger fuck his wife bareback.

Sarah felt Tom's cock hit her deep as he maneuvered his full length inside her. She felt another orgasm build as he quickened his pace, his long shaft deep inside her. She looked at the mirrored door and smiled, knowing her husband was surely enjoying the view. She wrapped her legs around her new lover and pulled him on top of her, giving John a better view of this stranger fucking her pussy. He grabbed her legs and folded them over his shoulders before he started to fuck her hard. Sarah tensed as she let out another soft scream, feeling a wave shutter through her body. "Oh yes, fuck me harder." She pleaded as she closed her eyes, "Oh god, I'm coming. Ohh oh yeah!" she shook as the intense feeling rushed through her. Tom fucked her hard as he felt his balls tingle, getting close to his own orgasm.

"I'm getting close baby, I'm going to come soon." He moaned as he fucked her harder.

"Oh shit … don't stop … oh god … please don't stop." She screamed as she felt another wave hit her.

"Oh yeah baby, come all over my cock." He said as he felt his balls start to pulse. "I'm going to come baby," he told her again.

Sarah felt wave after wave seize her body as she came over and over. "No, not yet, please don't stop." She begged as she pulled his face to her and kissed him deeply.

He tried to hold back as he felt the first pulse of his balls, but he knew it was too late. He buried his cock in her pussy as the second pulse clinched his balls, shooting a huge load of sperm inside her pussy. "Oh shit baby, here it comes." He shouted as she rolled her head back and let out a scream.

Sarah felt his cock twitch as he plunged into her and she felt another wave of orgasm rip through her. She tossed her head back, feeling the jolt of sperm as he held his cock deep inside her. She gripped the blanket as the third jet flooded her womb and she thought about her husband watching her as she let another man possibly father her child. She came again as she thought about John actually watching this guy fill her pussy full of come.

John watched as his wife let another man come inside her unprotected pussy. She was coming as he did too, telling him not to stop. He came hard as he watched the guy thrust into her, then kiss her deeply just after he came inside her pussy. When they finished he watched Tom roll off his wife and lie next to her, then start to fondle her tits. As Tom got up and went into the bathroom, Sarah looked into the mirrored door as she opened her legs wide. She pushed down on her belly as a thick white ball of sperm flowed from her hole, confirming he came a lot. She smiled as she stuck her finger inside her pussy and pulled it out with a white glob on it. She placed it to her mouth as she sucked it inside, licking it clean. She smiled as she laid her head back, leaving her legs wide for him to see.

Tom walked back in the room with a towel and sat next to Sarah, wiping her pussy with a dampened end as she flexed. "Sorry about that sweetie, I tried to warn you." He wiped the stream of sperm from her slit.

"I know, but it felt so good. I just got carried away." She allowed him to dry her pussy with the towel as he lay next to her.

"So, do I get to see you again?" he asked as he rubbed her belly and tits with the towel.

"We will have to see, I don't get too many chances like this." She said as she rolled on her side and started to stroke his cock, staring into the closet door with a smile.

"I'll leave you my number, just call me any time." He chuckled to himself. "You're so hot, I'm glad we met."

He kissed her as she accepted his tongue in her mouth. She stroked his cock as it started to harden again. "Oh shit, look at what I did." She said as she kissed him again, causing his cock to twitch as it grew. "I guess once wasn't enough."

He pulled her on top of him as she straddled his hips. They kissed as she moved back and forth, rubbing his cock with her pussy. She pulled his hands to her tits as she squeezed them around her mounds. "Looks like I get to thank you for a good fucking. I think as a reward I'll give you another good fucking, ok?" She said as she reached between them and gripped his member. She guided her body back as she held the head to her opening and eased down on him. He slipped into her pussy as she took his entire length.

John watched his wife as she took the strangers cock in her pussy again, knowing he would never pull out this time because what would be the use. She started to fuck him as he fondled her tits, riding up and down and moaning softly. She tipped her head back as she lifted her body and slid back down on his long shaft letting out a louder groan.

"Oh you feel so good inside me." She started to fuck him faster as she shuttered. "I want you to cum inside me again." She started to shake. "I want to feel you shoot deep inside me." She arched her back as she let out a light muffled scream. "Oh shit, I'm going to come again." She shook as she placed her hands on his chest to brace herself as she came.

John stroked his cock as he heard his wife ask the stranger to come inside her. He watched as she acted like a slut and fucked Tom wildly.

Tom started to buck back into her as she felt the waves of orgasm roll inside her. He grunted as he held her hips and forced her to take him fully with each thrust. She shuttered again and Tom felt her pussy tighten around his cock, causing his balls to tighten. He pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply as she moaned loudly. He held her face in front of his as he looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to come baby, are you ready?" He told her as she closed her eyes.

"Yes, oh yes, come in my pussy." She willed him as she felt her orgasm build again. "Come deep in me baby, I want you to fill me deep."

"Ok, here it comes." He said as he felt his balls tense, forcing her hips to his as he held her tight. He came deep inside her as she arched her back and came with him, feeling his warm fluid pulse inside her.

John felt his own climax near as he watched Tom come in his wife's pussy a second time. He was shocked as she acted like Tom's wife, wanting him to impregnate her. John shot his load on the floor for a second time as he saw the trickle of sperm seep from her pussy and drip down Tom's balls.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it. I feel it, it's so warm." She took his sperm deep in her womb.

Sarah rolled off of Tom as she purposely opened her legs toward the mirrored door, reaching over and stroking Tom's cock as she stared at the door with a smile. "That felt wonderful," she said as she looked at her husband and felt a stream of sperm run down her ass cheek.

Tom cleaned her off again as she held her legs wide open. When he finished he slid off the bed and dressed. He leaned over to Sarah and kissed her on the lips, "I would like to see you again, just let me know."

Sarah pulled a pen and piece of paper from the nightstand and laid it on the table. "Write your number down for me, we'll defiantly have to get together again." He scribbled on the paper and gave her another kiss as he caressed her tits one last time before he left.

As the front door closed, John opened the closet door and approached his wife. "You were great, I didn't think you could be so kinky." He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "I hope you enjoyed that, it sure seemed like you did."

"More than you know, but I have a question." She pulled him to the bed as he sat next to her. "Did you like what you saw, everything I mean?"

"Of course baby, what was not to like?" he stroked her breast. "You were perfect, right down to the open views you gave me. That was so hot."

"Well I have another question. Since I did that for you, I have a fantasy I'd like to fulfill." She sat up as she kissed her husband again. "I want to go out tomorrow night and bring back a surprise for you, and I promise you'll like it."

John shrugged his shoulders as he couldn't imagine what that could possibly be. "Does it require me to watch from the closet?" he asked out of curiosity.

"It does, and I want you to tape it with your little hidden camera." She had him hooked.

"Then I would say … hell yeah!" He smiled as she grinned.