Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers

On the last morning there it was just before six, the sun barely up, when I walked out onto the front porch. My mind started to wander back through the last year and a half—I felt stomach start to tighten up.

"Come back to bed," a voice whispered in my ear before I felt a warm set of lips on my neck. I turned around, smiled, slipped an arm around her and walked her back into our bedroom.

"You're going to have to be quiet, you know that, don't you?"

"Steve, we're all adults. It's not like they've never done it before.

"But what kid wants to know their parents are doing it in the next room?" I said softly.

"Let them suck it up. Thankfully we're still young enough to be doing it, and even if we weren't, I'd make enough noise so they thought we were."

"You know you're evil, don't you?" She licked my lips.

"Come on, let's wake up the kids," Mandy said, pushing me back on the bed.

"When did she become so vocal?" I thought, as she climaxed for the first time, her moans resonating off our bedroom walls. Something or someone must have flipped her switch. I just hoped it was me. A quick thought entered my mind and I smiled, "I wonder if Dawn still has those outfits?"

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,299 Followers
1...345678