Room with a View Ch. 02

Story Info
Cinda continues to be drawn into Luke's underground world.
5.6k words
4.54
14.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinda wasn't sure what brought her back ... after her last experience, she was still reeling from the magnitude of what she had done. While she had felt free & wanton in the moment, by the light of the next day, she wondered if she had compromised her values for an article that was barely going to pay the bills. Yet, when she received Luke's note, she knew that she didn't have the power to decline.

Up for a private viewing? Meet me in front of K. Keys at 9 pm. Luke

K. Keys was an upscale lingerie boutique along the waterfront that catered to every sort of fantastical whim. Cinda must have walked past their erotic window displays hundreds of times, but had not imagined herself ever venturing inside. In fact, it seemed like she was engaging in all sorts of activities lately that she would have never imagined for herself. What kind of 'private viewing' would she be doing at K. Keys? Was Luke going to buy her naughty nighties? Last time, he'd instructed her to arrive panty-free. Perhaps this time he wanted her to be more covered?

It was hard to believe that her first tryst with Luke was only two days ago. Her nights alone had felt quite empty now that she knew how fulfilled she could be. She was aware that Luke wasn't someone she should be falling for. However, despite her best efforts, she thought of him constantly. Cinda found herself fighting the urge to contact him - appearing needy wasn't going to impress the evasive Mr. Lawson. So, when a courier delivered his note to her office that afternoon, nervous excitement took over.

Cinda was glad that she hadn't told Derek, her boss, that she had intimately discovered one of the undercover clubs of Tampa. He knew that she was researching elite clubs in the city for an upcoming Lifestyles article, but had no idea that she had managed to dive deeper with Luke Lawson. Becoming involved with the sought after bachelor hadn't been on Cinda's agenda, and she couldn't let the crossed lines affect her work. Derek knew that Luke was rumored to be behind many of these top secret destinations and had encouraged her to take extra time to delve into these hidden aspects of their society. Cinda's research had alluded to underground services catering to the sexual needs of the upper class ... but she never expected to witness all that she had. She didn't even know the name of the house of debauchery she had visited - they had walked there after having a few drinks by the harbor & entered through a hidden, unmarked door off the street. While Derek might appreciate creativity and thoroughness, he may not approve of her personal infiltration ... nor the fact that here she was, planning to do it again!

A few hours later, having primped to the best of her abilities, Cinda gave herself one last critical look in the mirror before nervously grabbing up her clutch & keys on the way out the door. Though she hadn't been told, she chose to forego the panties again tonight. With how steamy things had gotten so quickly last time, she knew that even the sheerest of lace would be cumbersome. Who knew what was happening at the lingerie store, so she was going to be ready for anything. Tonight she wore a black mini, a red sequined silk tank and heels that forced her to stand tall, even as her insides were quaking. Hooker heels, she would have judged on anyone else. The outfit was purchased new this afternoon and was very much outside her comfort zone. But then, wasn't this entire experience? If she was going to carry through with this 'research', then she should at least dress for the role, confidence increasing as her skirt length decreased. Plus, she had to admit, the satiny tank felt good on her skin, the light friction causing her bare nipples to pluck against the smooth fabric in nervous anticipation.

Parking in the lot a few doors down, Cinda used the walk to attempt to calm her nerves. Approaching the boutique, all of her efforts were wasted as she spotted Luke casually leaning against a lamp post, watching her intently.

Sleeves rolled up to his forearms, his grey pinstriped button down was tucked into a pair of dark grey slacks, looking like he had just left his office. Top buttons undone on his shirt, confidence and sexuality oozed out of him as he straightened and strolled forward to offer his arm to Cinda. She found herself focusing on his toned forearms and remembering the things those large, strong hands had done to her last time. Blushing at his chivalry and her memories, she wrapped her arm in his, her hand resting on his firm bicep. Her heels brought her up to his shoulder level and she glanced up to find him smirking at her.

"Good Evening, Miss Beckett. Have I embarrassed you?"

Cinda let out a nervous laugh, "Of course not! How are you?" Oh my God. The things she did with this man last time - in front of an audience! - and she was going to get giggly and embarrassed in front of a lingerie store?

A soft chuckle responded, "Spectacular."

Cinda followed as Luke strode into K. Keys, passing scarcely dressed mannequins and racks of leather & lace on his way to the counter in the back of the store. The sleek granite countertop was mounted with various types of padlocks dangling between sets of shiny silver handcuffs. The top had a glass overlay displaying a surface made up of antique skeleton keys.

"How may I help you?" The beautiful young Latina woman with a name tag of "Starla" looked up from the spreadsheet that she was studying on the counter. Wearing a practiced smile, she gave a cursory nod to Cinda until noticing Luke and settling her eyes on him. She examined Luke's broad shoulders before her eyes drifted down to admire the view. Luke reached inside to his pant pocket and withdrew an item, discreetly showing it to his admirer behind the counter. His large, rough palm held an intricate antique copper skeleton key with a silky emerald green tassle attached. Cinda recognized the key as being a part of the signet she had admired on his chest the last time and suddenly made a connection. She'd heard rumors of a Copper Key Sex Club, but ...

"I believe that we are expected," he murmured as Starla ran the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip before catching herself back into composure.

"Of course, Mr. Lawson. Please follow me." She walked out from around the counter and headed towards the boudoir fitting rooms in the back. Cinda scowled at the shopgirl's obvious sensuality, her hips swaying seductively as she glanced behind to make sure her man candy was following and noticing.

Luke reached down and firmly grasped Cinda's slight hand before he winked and led her further into the increasingly salacious world of lace, leather, and satin. Mentally chastising herself for her sudden jealousy of the seductress they trailed behind, she squeezed Luke's hand, squared her shoulders and inhaled deeply. She had no idea who would be expecting them at the back of a kinky lingerie store ... was she going to do a fashion show for Luke in the dressing rooms? Glancing around, Cinda couldn't imagine what half of the items on display were for, let alone how to put them on.

Starla led them to the fitting area, shaped like a horseshoe with large rooms around a central square of ornate settees. Walking to the center door, Starla unlocked it and ushered them inside a stunningly feminine fitting room with a small sitting area, vanity, and chandelier. Cinda felt like she had stepped into a French boudoir draped in gossamer lace, fresh flowers, and a dress form mannequin in the corner displaying an elaborate black lace & boning corset. That the whole space was almost as large as the bedroom in her apartment struck her with awe as she took it all in.

Starla walked straight to the back wall, pulled aside a gathered lace draping and revealed an ornate white wooden door. Luke approached, inserted his copper key, and the door swung open. Holding his hand out to usher Cinda through the door, he nodded at Starla before turning to join Cinda over the threshold.

"Have a lovely evening, Mr. Lawson. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can offer any further assistance," she purred as the door closed behind them. Had Cinda not been busy taking in the new environment, she would have rolled her eyes at the woman's boldness.

They had entered into a dark lounge; private banquette booths along the walls, intimate tables scattered in the center, and a large mahogany bar along the back. The walls were exposed brick, the banquettes and all chairs upholstered with rich brown leather. It was a decidedly masculine space in direct contrast with the lushness they had just left.

Luke led her forward to the bar, nodding greetings to several well-dressed couples along the way. Helping her up onto the plush bar stool, Cinda struggled to maintain her modesty with the short skirt. She caught Luke's eye as he watched her awkwardly adjust herself, seeing a glint of amusement that caused her to blush again. She felt out of place and wondered if she was in some sort of gentleman's club. Walking in, everyone appeared to be fully clothed and appropriate, but would that all change as the evening progressed?

The bartender immediately set a tumbler of amber liquid in front of Luke, and turned his attention to Cinda, "What can I get for you, my lady?"

His Irish accent surprised her, but she managed to mutter, "White Zinfandel, please." Once again, she thought she caught amusement in Luke's glance and for some reason was getting the feeling that he was laughing at her.

"Do you own K. Keys?" Cinda decided to break the awkward silence, and automatically slipped into defensive reporter mode.

"Yes," Luke answered, taking a swallow from his tumbler, assessing her change of mood.

"Does the 'K' stand for Copper, as in Copper Key Sex Club?" Cinda reached over and downed a rather unsophisticated gulp of her wine as soon as it was placed in front of her.

"No. It stands for Karolene," his features softened a bit when he said the name, but soon his professional mask was back in place. Before Cinda could respond with a follow up question, "How is your article coming, Miss Beckett? Were you able to gather enough material from our last meeting?"

Another smirk from Luke, more flushed cheeks from Cinda. As she took another drink, nearly finishing the glass, he leaned forward, whispering, "You didn't meet me tonight to discuss work, did you, Miss Beckett?"

His proximity with a whisper of his breath near her cheek, combined with her nervous wine gulping, caused her warm flush to spread. Earlier confidence in the lack of panties with a short skirt was dashed as she struggled to recross her legs on the tall bar stool. Not used to being at a loss for words was both frustrating and intriguing to her, but his next request really challenged her internal conflict of control.

"You know what you came here for, Miss Beckett, " He relaxed back against his seat with a smug look, making complete eye contact with her. "Show me what you are wearing under your skirt."

She laughed, "What?" She looked around at the quiet conversations around the lounge, noticing more couples had appeared, and more mingling was taking place. Still, everything looked professional and appropriate. "I can't!"

"Can't or won't?" he challenged, not breaking eye contact, even as she nervously glanced around.

Lowering her voice, "What is this place?"

"Someplace that practices discretion. Can you be discreet, Miss Beckett?" Keeping his focus on her, he awaited her response as the bartender refreshed both of their beverages before moving away quickly.

Captured in his intense gaze, the room began to fade away around her as she considered his challenge. Now was not the time to be shy and uncertain. Two days ago, she became a bolder Cinda, and now she needed to play the part.

Turning her chair toward the bar, but still within sight of Luke, she lifted the hem of her skirt slightly as she slowly recrossed her legs. Keeping her eyes to his face, she watched to see his reaction. His eyes raised back to hers, lifting an eyebrow as he took another sip. Liberating herself from her inhibitions, she challenged herself to push her boundaries, wondering how far Luke wanted her to take it. She uncrossed her legs and let her left knee drop slightly to the side as she raised her heel up onto the chair rung, creating a clear view of the piece of her that had begun to throb. She was rewarded with the slightest intake of breath, and noticed the outline of Luke's erection begin to press against his slacks.

Catching her eye, the couple in the opposite corner that had seemed deep in conversation when they entered were now observing the two of them. Cinda quickly glanced away as she considered her boldness being shared with complete strangers.

Suddenly, he was standing before her, reaching over to draw Cinda's leg back in as his hand travelled up her thigh. Her hips jerked as he brushed the tips of his fingers over the smooth skin at the juncture.

"This view is only for me tonight," His husky voice was barely heard over the din in the room.

Aroused by thoughts of last time, Cinda's throat felt dry as she tried to respond. Nodding, she reached over and grabbed her drink, savoring the burn as the remainder slid down to the fire forming in her belly. Pressing his arousal into the side of her leg, he lightly kissed her lips, the intimate contact leaving her yearning and anxious. His hand brushed the hair off the side of her neck and behind her ear as he leaned down to whisper, "Follow me."

Cinda's stomach somersaulted as she swallowed back her immediate answer of "anywhere" and realized that he had begun to stride toward the thick double wooden doors at the other end of the bar. She felt eyes on her as she struggled to maintain balance and poise in these wretched heels, while her insides were quaking with need and anticipation.

Leaving the lounge, they entered into a dimly lit hallway lined with dark doors along the right side. Past the fourth room, the hall curved to the right and disappeared from sight. The left wall was covered with emerald green silk wallpaper, while copper chandeliers emitted a soft glow above. He stopped her in front of the third door, taking out his copper key and sliding it into the antique lock of the large, carved door. Cinda felt her pulse increase as she realized that the intricate carving on the heavy wooden door was that of a man and woman locked in an intimate embrace. They were alone in the quiet hallway, and Cinda wondered what they were entering into behind the suggestive message.

Before opening it, Luke turned around, taking her face in his hands as he searched her eyes. "Are you ready?" he asked softly.

Cinda's stomach leaped into her throat. Ready for what? Unable to form a response, she nodded quickly, and then found her lips to be taken over by Luke's warm mouth. He kissed her with a tenderness that she wasn't expecting, his tongue pressing between her lips. Cinda felt fused to the spot, his hands gently holding her face as he kissed away her anxiety. She felt rough calluses on his palms that seemed out of place with his executive veneer, and Cinda found herself desperate to feel them across her soft nipples. She began to arch her body closer to fit against him, when he ended their kiss and turned to open the door.

Left gasping for breath, Cinda hesitantly followed him forward into the dim room. Heavy damask drapery hung on the wall directly across from the door. In front of the drapery was a large sleigh bench, upholstered in oxblood silk, matching the bedding on the masculine sleigh bed that was settled into the corner to her left. Along the wall to her right stood a small antique table and chair, upon which a desk lamp and laptop computer sat. The curtained wall was the only mystery in what otherwise seemed like a normal room. Turning to close the door behind her, Cinda noticed another trunk in the corner that was similar to the one that had been in the room he had taken her to before. Again, she wondered what secrets it held, at the same time, not quite ready to find out.

The note had said 'private viewing' and he had just told her that he was going to keep her to himself tonight, but why bring her here? If this was the Copper Key Sex Club, then it was very mild compared to the place he took her last time! Realizing that she hadn't moved from the door, Cinda walked over to place her clutch on the desk.

"Have a seat." Luke placed the items from his pockets on the desk, and typed something into the laptop quickly before snapping it shut.

Cinda glanced around, "Where?" Damn wine! While she had intended to sound sexy and mysterious, her voice instead rang shrill and childish. She should have sipped her drink in the lounge, instead of gulping due to nerves, causing the alcohol to go to her head quickly. Feeling slightly tipsy, but not enough to stop her mind from overanalyzing, Cinda tried not to think about how casual sex did not fit into her controlled life. The fact that she now knew more about the naked Luke Lawson than the businessman Luke Lawson was something she wished not to dwell on at this moment.

"Anywhere," he looked up and hit her with his smoldering gaze as he gestured around the room.

Not quite feeling bold enough to jump on the bed just yet, Cinda perched on the sleigh bench and watched Luke slowly untuck and unbutton his shirt. Was the 'private viewing' going to be a slow strip seduction for her viewing pleasure? That was something that she could definitely appreciate! He approached and hovered over her as she reached up and caressed his chest, pushing the shirt off his shoulders and onto the floor. Leaning forward, she placed small kisses on his tight abs, hearing him softly exhale with her gentle nips. Feeling his fingers tangle into the back of her loose wavy hair, she let her hands wrap around to grab his firm ass as her tongue traced the ridges of his hips. He moaned softly as he tugged her head back, exposing her lips to his before he bent and captured them with a slow probing kiss.

Her nerves were replaced with passion as she felt the warmth spread from the pulsing at her core. The kiss once again ending too soon, Luke lifted Cinda's tank over her head and tossed it, reaching to cup her breasts. Leaning back, she gave full access as Luke bent to suckle her hardened nipples. Too quickly, his warm mouth was removed, the cool air causing them to pucker even more. Forcing her eyes to open, she looked up into his fiery charcoal eyes, and found herself reaching for him to bring his mouth back down to her, anywhere.

"Unbuckle my pants," he ordered softly. Every single instinct of her independence wanted to refuse and play coy, but Cinda found herself unable and unwilling to disobey this firm request. Her hands instantly moved to his belt and began to undo, as she leaned forward and gently grazed her teeth over the outline of his thick erection pressing through the fabric. Making quick work of the fastenings, Cinda took a moment to admire his arousal as it sprang free from his pants that slid the floor. Apparently they had both decided to forgo the optional attire under their clothes. Palming his hot flesh, she stroked him tip to base several times before leaning forward to lick the drop off his wide tip. She felt his hands grasp her hair as his hips thrust forward, wanting more than a lick and stroke. Cupping his sac with one hand, Cinda licked the length of his shaft down the top and back up the underside before taking just the head in her mouth and sucking gently, eliciting a growl from above.

His feet firmly planted in a wide stance, he tried to gently coax her mouth forward further with his palms behind her head, but she took her time, running both hands up the back of his tense legs and up to grip his cheeks as she ran her tongue around the groove of his head, and lapping the moisture from the tip once again.

12