Room With a View Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, don't Jake," she said pulling away from the big man.

Aware that his own passion was rapidly building to an uncontrollable state, Luke pulled from the brink asking no one in particular, "Whose next?" He glanced at the computer screen, breathlessly announcing:

Shelly, using only your feet, remove Jake's shirt. Click "BEGIN" to start the clock.>

"Luke, you haven't taken Toni's blouse off yet," said Jake with an amused chuckle.

"Oh, yeah. Is that legal? I'm mean, I ran out of time."

"Go ahead, we're not keeping score," answered Jake as lay down on the floor his eyes fixed on his buxom neighbor's bare tits. "C'mon, Shelly, it's your turn."

Shelly sat between his outspread knees. Drawing her legs up, she attempted to hook her toes on the tail of Jake's t-shirt like everyone else had done. Jake sitting up slightly studied the genitals of the spread open women sitting between his legs.

"Ya got nice tits," he said with a grin. "Nice juicy pussy too."

Shelly suddenly became acutely aware that leaning back with her legs hiked up, that she was wantonly displaying herself to him. A deep blush burned her face as realized that Jake's eyes were fixed on her splayed open cunt. Deciding that her best course of action was to begin stripping his shirt off, she began pushing with her legs.

"Whoa! Hold on," said Jake grasping her ankles. "Time's not started."

Shelly froze, not sure what to do. Luke was still busy with Toni's buttons. In an attempt at modesty, she tried to pull her knees together.

"No, no, don't do that," said Jake with a hint of irritation. "Spread'em open more. Go on, that's a good girl, show ole Jake the grand prize."

As if someone else was controlling her, Shelly allowed her knees to separate and flop apart, giving Jake an unobstructed view of her snatch.

"You're some wet girl," Jake commented in a low voice. "Wet and ready to fuck. Bet you wanna fuck. Eh? Hows 'bout it? Would ya like my big ole nasty cock in your sweet puss? Wan' it up your ass?"

'Oh gawd yes!,' said Shelly's lust fevered brain. She was about to impale herself on Jake's jutting cock when Luke, having finally finished undressing Toni, clicked the computer.

"Start," he called out. He looked down at his naked wife between his neighbor's legs. She didn't seem to hear him. "C'mon Shelly, the clock's running," chided her husband.

"Oh," she said realizing that the clock was now running. She pushed Jake's shirttail up and scooted up. As Jake was sitting partially upright on his arms, the shirt slid easily up. As Shelly wiggled her ass moving the shirt to his armpits, Jake lay back with his hands above his head. She scooted forward and felt the stalk of Jake's cock nestle into the gash of her pussy. Jake began thrusting with short jabs, his cock sliding in her slick groove.

"Oh," she groaned as his cockhead brushed across her clit. "Oh. Oh. Oh."

Without the use of his hands, the angle was impossible for Jake to actually fuck her, but he gave it a good try.

"Oh, Jesus!" exclaimed Luke as he watched another man's penis sliding between the pouting lips of his wife's pussy, her cuntal lips embracing the thick stalk like a bun embracing a hotdog. "Oh, Jesus," he breathlessly whispered as the wet, angry purplish tip of Jake's cock deformed against the under ridge of her clit before popping free.

Through the fog of lust, Shelly gazed up at her husband as she rotated her hips against the cock lying between her labia, half expecting him to protest, and half knowing that he wouldn't. Shelly moved forward, Jake's cock sliding between the globes of her ripe ass.

Jake's cock head now brushed against her asshole. She squealed in salacious delight as he poked at her. Pushing her legs forward, she pushed the shirt, covering his head. She slid forward again, leaving his cock behind, pushing with her legs until the shirt was over Jake's head. Jake pulled his arms free as she scooted up his hairy torso. Grabbing her by the thighs, he pulled her throbbing pussy to his mouth.

"Ahhh!" she cried softly as he drove his tongue into her cunt slit. "Ahhh, ohhhh, ahhh," she whimpered as he licked her from her asshole to her vagina.

His own lust growing by leaps and bounds, Luke studied Shelly's lust twisted face as she was eaten out.

"Time's up," whisper Luke with a powder dry mouth as the chimes rang. Neither Jake nor Shelly heard him. "Hey! Time's up! C'mon you two, break it up," Luke protested halfheartedly, quite unwilling for the show to stop. Reality hit him as Jake unabashedly thrust his tongue into her vaginal passage, Luke knew he had to protect his wife. "Hey, no penetration!"

This time they heard him and Jake let go of her thighs allowing her to escape.

Glassy eyed, Luke looked up at the computer screen and growled, "Oh fuck, yeah," as he read:

Luke, using only the tip of your cock, tease Toni's pussy. No penetration. Click "BEGIN" to start the clock.>

The low rumble of thunder shook the windows. Ignoring the low frequency vibrations, Luke commanded, "Get up on the table, Toni."

"Wha'd it say? What're we s'pose to do?" asked Toni as she looked over his shoulder at the computer screen. "Oh, my... Okay!"

Toni hopped up on the table with a smile and leaned back, spreading her legs open for Luke. Luke stepped into the slot formed by her splayed legs. Grasping his meaty erection, Luke placed his drooling cock head to the wanton pussy of his neighbor's wife. He toyed with her first by flicking his cock across the protruding inner lips of her engorged labia, eliciting a moan of approval. Raking his cock up and down her juicy gash, he gently parted her cuntal lips.

Shelly staggered to her feet just in time to see her husband's cock head dip into Toni's sopping slit. "Oh god, honey, that's so hot," she hoarsely whispered to her husband as Jake ran his hand up between her legs.

"You know what's next honey, don't you? Jake said in her ear. "So get your hot ass up on the table next to Toni."

Shelly sat on the table next to Toni and lay back, all the while watching the agonized expression on her husband's face as he teased Toni with his cock. The hulking hirsute man stepped up and spread her legs apart.

Shelly felt the tip of Jake's cock brush against her pussy. "Ohhhhh, gaaaaawwwwwd," she moaned as Jake's cock parted her labia. All thought of what her husband was doing faded away, only the strange cock rubbing up and down her aroused pussy mattered anymore. Jake fucked into her, penetrating only barely enough to part her lips.

"Fuck me," she hissed. "Fuck me."

Jake stopped teasing her vagina, sliding his cock up to her clit.

"Oh!" she groaned as he ground his cock head against her clit. "Oh, oh, oh!" she groaned as her passion soared. "Fuck me. Please fuck me," she moaned as he continued rubbing her clit with his dick. Nearly wild with desire, she continued to plead, "Fuck me. Pleeeease fuck me!"

Jake chuckled, looked over at her husband who had a dazed look as he struggled to restrain from penetrating Toni. "No, no, no! No penetration," Jake said teasingly. "That's the rules, no penetration."

The computer chimed and Jake left her on the table, desperate for a cock. "Hey, times up big guy," said Jake as he gently pushed Luke away from his petite wife's cunt. "Let's see what's next?"

The lights flickered off and the computer dumped. "Aw, shit! Fucking weather!" exclaimed Jake as the lights came on and his computer began to reboot.

"Okay, here's what next," declared Jake as he sprawled out on the floor, "Girls, your turn to tease our dicks with your pussies!"

Shelly was on top of him in a flash, straddling his jutting cock. "Remember, Honeysnatch, no penetration," he teased. "No pene... ahhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, Baby!"

Shelly groaned in salacious pleasure as she sank down on Jake's thick cock, her pussy stretching to accommodate his larger caliber. Fully impaled on her neighbor's cock, she rotated her hips and ground her clit into his pubic mound.

Luke stared down at his wife with a mixture of surprise, rising jealousy, and burgeoning desire, until he felt Toni's hand encircle his own cock. Stroking his long cock she purred, "You know, if they can fuck, then so can we."

Suddenly Luke's fleeting jealously evaporated as he watched his wife fuck another man, certain in the knowledge that she had never before fucked any man other than himself. "Yeah, Toni, let's fuck," he hoarsely whispered, excited by the knowledge that Shelly would be watching him as he fucked Toni.

Luke lay on the floor next to Jake where he had a good view of Jake's cock sliding in and out of his wife's pussy, her pussy lips stretching tightly around his thrusting stalk, pulling outward as she rose, inverting into her as she sank down on Jake's hard cock. Mimicking Shelly, Toni straddled Luke. She reached down and directed Luke's cock to her pussy.

Luke's attention was drawn away from his wife and to the petite woman who was about to fuck him. Toni paused, raking his cock head in her wet slit, teasing him. Luke's hands gripped Toni's hips and pulled her down onto his cock.

Jake was pulling on Shelly's nipples, alternating like he was milking a cow, urging Shelly to, "Fuck me, Baby, fuck me...That's it...show me what a slut you are...yeah, fuck me...fuck my cock, you bitch!" Luke never talked dirty while they fucked and the more abuse Jake hurled at her, the more excited Shelly became. "That's it slut! Bounce those big titties! Yeah, your cunt feels so fuck'n good, so fuck'n tight. Oh yeah ride my cock you fuck'n slut whore!"

While his passion soared, Luke's gaze alternated between Toni riding his cock and watching his wife screw the big man. The excitement was too much and sooner than he would have liked, Luke's was at and then past the point of no return. With a grunt, his cock pumped his seed into his cute next-door neighbor. She continued to ride him until his softening cock slipped from her snatch, followed by a gush of semen that coated his pubes, cock and balls.

Gasping for breath, Luke looked over at his wife and recognized the unmistakable signs of her orgasm. Shelly's upper torso was flushed a light pink, she seemed to be choking, making little "gak-ing" noises as her body quaked with exquisite pleasure. Meanwhile Jake continued to hurl his verbal abuse, "Cum on my cock, ya whore! Squeeze it, squeeze my dick! That's it slut, squeeze your pussy tight! Oh yeah, slut! Fuck! Fuck!"

Suddenly Jake pulled Shelly down on top of him by her nipples and then he rolled over on top of her, his cock still buried in her cunt. Releasing her tits, Jake pinned her hands over her head, growling, "Ready for a real fucking?... Yeah, a big titted slut like you is always ready to fuck. Now tell me, what do you want me to do? Tell me!"

"Fuck me Jake! Fuck me!"

"How do you want it whore?"

"Just fuck me."

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you alright slut! I just need to know what you want. Nice and slow or hard and fast?"

"I, I..." He cut her off with a powerful lunge into her, followed by another, then another, her entire body shaking as he slammed into her as she cried out in wantoness. Lustily, Luke watched as the big man roughly fucked his young wife like she was a two-bit whore.

Toni began to lap up the spilled product of their coupling, distracting Luke from his wife's pleasure. She sucked the sexual mixture from his cock, licked it from his balls and lapped it up from his pubic hair. His eyes darted back and forth from Toni orally pleasuring him to Toni's massive, hairy husband unmercifully pummeling the woman he loved. Sooner than he ever thought possible, Toni had him up and ready again.

Jake bellowed, "I'm cumming bitch, I'm cumming in yer cunt...Arghhhhhhhhhh! Arghhhhhhhh! Arghhhhhhhh! Arghhhhhhhhh!" His body shook as he pumped his manly essence deep inside her spasmodic pussy.

Toni was up on all fours, butt thrust into the air, inviting a rear entry. Luke accepted her invitation, positioning his cock in the maw of her snatch and thrust in, fucking her with long, steady strokes.

Jake dismounted, heaving himself off to the side with a thud on the rug covered wooden floor, his hairy body covered in sweat from his exertions. "Oh fuck yeah!" he exclaimed breathlessly. "Nice pussy! Nice cunt! Nice fuck!"

Shelly was left lying on her back, her legs lewdly sprawled apart, and nearly unconscious from the terrific fucking. While Luke leisurely fucked Toni, he studied his wife's pussy. Her inner lips were swollen, grotesquely protruding from between her outer labia as if her cunt had somehow been inverted. He watched with wonder as her pussy visibly throbbed as if it were her heart, oozing Jake's semen with each contraction.

Luke pulled out of Toni and mounted his wife, his cock gilding into her hot snatch effortlessly. "I love you Baby," he cooed tenderly. "I love you."

Shelly's nostrils filled with the familiar scent of her husband. His loving words, "I love you Shelly," arousing her passion once again. As her husband's cock raked across her g-spot with practiced precision, she came again hard, writhing beneath him as he thrust into her spasmodic pussy.

"Yeah Baby, cum for me, cum hard. That's it Baby, let yourself go," he whispered as he nibbled on the fleshy lobe of her ear, driving her passion even higher. Luke stopped thrusting, but kept his dick buried deeply in her vagina, enjoying the sensations of his young wife's wildly contracting vagina on his cock.

Looking down on the copulating couple, idly toying with his soft dick still damp from his union with Shelly, Jake asked nonchalantly, "Wanna beer?"

Luke pumped into Shelly a few more times before rolling off of her. Still staring, Jake remarked, "Your wife's got a nice pussy, Luke. Nice and tight. She's a nice fuck. A real nice fuck."

Luke was only half listening to Jake's prattle and mumbled, "Yeah, thanks."

"No, thank you for bringing her over. That was fun! Damn, look at her! Don't ya just love a woman with cum dripping from her cunt?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Now, how about that beer?"

"Er, sure!" Luke really didn't want a beer, he had pulled out of his wife so that he could finish off with Toni.

"Toni!" called Jake. "Get us a couple of beers Hon."

Toni dutifully retrieved two beers from the refrigerator, helping herself to a sip before handing the can over to Luke. Shelly remained on the floor, her eyes half open, fondling her tits.

Taking his beer from his wife, Jake posed, "Ain't she pretty Toni? Nice big titties. Look, she leaking all over the floor. Why don't you help her out some?"

Toni grinned up at her husband and flashed a winsome smile at Luke who was still fairly hard. Toni knelt between Shelly's legs and lowered her mouth to her neighbor's dripping cunt.

"Gawd damn!" muttered Luke who had never seen anything like this before.

With the first contact of Toni's lips, Shelly's eyes flew wide open and she cried, " Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd!" She struggled to sit upright and pull herself away from Toni but Jake placed a bare foot on her chest and pushed her back to the floor, pinning her down so that Toni could eat her out.

Luke watched the salacious scene, first with shock and then with growing lust. Blood rushed back into his cock. Still toying with his dick, Jake now had a hard-on too as he stood holding the struggling woman down, drinking his beer.

Shelly stopped struggling and allowed herself to swept away by the wonderful sensations emanating from her sex. She had always loved it when Luke went down on her, but this was incredible. Unlike her husband who licked and sucked until she came, Toni knew exactly what spots to tease and what spots to concentrate on for maximum effect. The orgasm built so rapidly that Shelly hardly knew what hit her, only having time to punch her hips a few times and squeak out, "Oh, oh, oh," before the lights exploded in her head.

"Luke, you ever fuck her in the ass?"

Luke couldn't tear his eyes away from the two women. Absent mindedly he replied, "Wha? Fuck who in the ass?"

"Your slut wife!"

"Uh, no, no, we've never done that."

"Other than your buddies on camping trips, you ever fuck anyone in the ass?"

"Uh, no, never."

Jake handed him a bottle of lubricant. "Put lots on."

Luke looked at him dumbly.

"Luke, what'n the hell are you wait'n fer?" growled Jake. "Toni loves it."

Luke looked down at Toni's firm upturned butt as she continued to orally pleasure Shelly's pussy. She had presented him that position before, but he had chosen a more familiar option. Luke looked back at Jake who was just grinning.

Luke lubed up his pecker while Jake spread Toni's ass cheeks and lubed up her ass. Luke positioned his cock and Jake watched with salacious delight as his neighbor's cock disappeared inside his wife.

Toni moaned loudly into Shelly's cunt as Luke's cock slid into her gut. A good ass fucking was just what she wanted and she was happy to hear her husband urging, "That's it Luke! Fuck that slut's ass! She loves it hard, fuck her hard!"

While verbally spurring Luke to action, Jake pushed and maneuvered Shelly's arms above her head with his feet. Jake straddled her chest and squatted, facing Toni so that he could watch as Luke sodomized her.

Enjoying her first cunnilingus by another woman, Shelly was quite unaware of anything but her pussy. Dreamily she opened her eyes just in time to see Jake's big hairy ass descend upon her face. Jake only had to make a minor adjustment to firmly seat his ass crack over her face.

"Ahn! Agh! Unph!" mumbled Shelly, fruitlessly beating on his broad back as he rubbed his asshole over her nose and mouth. "Mmmmnnnnhhh!" she squealed into his butt as she felt him pull up her tits by the nipples. Then Toni shoved several fingers up her cunt. "Unhg. Unh. Oooooh!" she whimpered as yet another orgasm began to roll over her. The next few moments were blurred while the climatic energy flowed through her body like a series of waves, but when she did regain some control, Shelly was appalled to find herself enthusiastically licking Jake's anus.

"Oh, yeah slut! Eat my ass! Yeah Baby, that feels so goooood! God damn, Luke, I never figured she'd like licking my asshole so much! Oh, Jezzum, I love this slut!"

Luke was too preoccupied banging away at Toni's butt to pay much attention to what Jake and Shelly were doing, but gradually, the words began to sink in. Pausing momentarily, he studied the position his wife was in. Her face was buried between Jake's hairy buttocks.

"She's licking your asshole?" Luke asked incredulously.

"Yeah man! It's great! Oh, yeah Baby, lick it...Oooooooooo...Lick it, Baby. Damn, what a nasty slut! She's my kinda girl, Luke! My kinda girl!"

Leaning forward, Jake lifted his ass off Shelly's face and rotated his hips back. Effortlessly holding himself off of Shelly with one hand, Jake gave Luke a clear view of what was about to happen to Luke's young wife. Grabbing his semi-erect cock, Jake rubbed it across her lips. Responding to the stimulus, Shelly's lips parted.

Seeing Jake's cock disappear into Shelly's mouth, Luke felt his own cock swell to the bursting point. Crazed with fuck-lust the young husband hissed, "Oh, fuck yeah, Baby. That's it girl...Suck him Shelly, suck his god damned dick." The salacious sight drove his now unbridled lust to an even higher level. While gleefully watching Jake's dick slowly fuck in and out of his wife's mouth, Luke resumed sodomizing Toni vigorously.

To be continued...

12