Roomate Slut - Virgin Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyPup
HornyPup
427 Followers

He manipulated me a little this way then that, I was so exhausted from struggling I could do nothing but whimper and moan as his hand rubbed my belly feeling the bulge made by his big cock as it hungrily twitched inside me, as it maneuvered to penetrate me deeper. IT! was alive and ravaging my insides. My head was almost spinning and I saw spots in front of my eyes, my body sweating and shaking.

“A little morrrrrrrre…………..”

WHAM!!!!

He wrapped himself around my body and held on as the restraints untied on command and I spasmed wildly on the mat. He rode me like a cowboy as I screamed and bucked and screamed some more. Then he recoiled his hips and...

WHAM!!!! WHAM!!!! WHAM!!!! WHAM!!!! My body lost all energy as he wrecked my asshole with his cock .

He started an uncontrolled frenzy of balls deep thrusts. WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! WHAM!! Then………………………………….. EXPLOOOOOAAAAD!!!

It felt like a fire hose went off in my ass as cum poured in me, filled my ass until it leaked its way around the tight seal my ass made on his cock and jetted in streams all over legs, dripping from both of our cocks and balls. He pulled out and shot several streams underneath me as he pushed my head down to make sure my face was in the line of fire. Then with a hard hip swing that sent me whimpering forward on the mat, he knifed back into me. It lasted forever he would not stop, thick streams, forcefully exploding in me as he climbed on my ass ramming as deeply as he could.

Then he pulled out and whipped my body around like a rag doll and stuffed my mouth full as cum forced me to swallow for my life as it filled my belly throat and nostrils. His big balls spasmed against my face then finally, finally he relaxed and pulled free of my mouth. I lay there in a puddle of cum, exhausted. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Was the first thought that came to me minutes later when I could think again.

I glanced over and he was kneeling on his heels looking at me, legs spread, his cock still hard and dripping with cum.

“You feel my essence swimming around inside you”? He asked “You will always have me swimming inside you, breeding inside you. My seed constantly in you makes you my property. Now drink some juice. I want to fuck you over there next. He pointed to an A-frame type structure, which he soon had me bent over. As the clock ticked to the wee small hours my whimpers, moans and screams again filled his room.

Thanks for all the positively horny responses from the first installment. I don’t have anything written beyond this so I am going to post some different stories soon. They will have what you love, intense devouring of some sweet body.

Send comments or requests for next installments to hor4cock@yahoo.com I would love to here your version or what you would like to do to me with your MONSTER COCK. Or send requests for other stories. Please be descriptive, erotic, raw and intense. Or if you have comments how horny this made you and what you did about it, tell me. Any other nasty comments are welcomed as well and may be responded to.

HornyPup
HornyPup
427 Followers
12