Roomers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm not a virgin, Doug, but I don't... I haven't... since my freshman year anyway, and that was a kinda gross experience. I was drunk and so was he, and... anyway, kinda gross, so it's been just me since then. I feel sorta shy.' Click. She was still holding onto me tight.

'Shy and scared, or shy and wanna go home or shy and what? Shit, Judy, I'm kinda shy too. I just wanted you to know that I got pretty strong feelings for you, that I'm here for you if you need anything.' Her arms moved up my back and wound themselves round my neck, then her lips found mine again and she slid her tongue deep into my mouth, her eyes closed. Her breasts were pressing against me and I could feel her heart beating fast and strong as we kissed. She pulled back and looked at me.

'Shy and happy. I was thinking in the car, and I kinda decided then. How do we start this?' Click.

'Shit, I never read the handbook. Right upfront, or neck on the couch and take it from there, or offer to give you a massage... hell, Judy, I wanna hold you tight and kiss the shit outa you, all over.' She stared at me and her mouth twitched.

'Mr. fuckin' Romantic himself. It's like being at the pool, isn't it? Jump right in or go inchy-inchy down the steps. You better show me your bedroom.' I turned the heat up high as I opened the door for her.

She looked round, then moved my reading light off the desk and put it on the floor, pointing up into the corner of the ceiling. Then she killed the overhead and nodded to herself. The room was full of shadows at odd angles and she turned round, her back to me.

'There's a zip goes all the way down. You wanna undo it?' My hand was actually shaking a little as I obeyed and she felt it. The dress dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it and turned and held me again.

'You really are nervous too, aren't you? Take your shirt and shoes off, and we'll help each other with the rest.' She picked her dress up, looked round, then laid it over the back of a chair. I bent to undo my shoes, watching her as I did.

Face serious as she folded the dress. Simple white bra and panties. Pale skin glowing in the reflected light, a scattering of freckles on her shoulders and the slope of her high breasts. What I'd thought were tights were thigh-highs. She saw me looking and blushed.

'Hate fuckin' pantyhose, and bare legs aren't an option this time of year. Dress is a little draughty too, actually.' I straightened up and began to undo my shirt, and she stepped forward. 'I'll do that.' She was standing very close, head bent as she dealt with the buttons. The shirt fell open and I reached round her and undid her bra. She stepped back and let it slide forward, then shrugged her arms and it fell. She put it with her dress, and crossed her hands over her breasts.

'Suppose I said stop?' I shrugged. No fuckin' way was she gonna do that, not now. Click.

'Cry like a baby, do my shirt up, feel kinda bad, hope we'd still be friends.' What I was saying felt right, but I didn't know where it was coming from. She nodded and moved backwards, sitting on the bed, beginning to roll down the thigh-highs.

'Don't fuckin' stop.' The second thigh-high came off and she rolled under the quilt. There was a small struggle, then her arm reappeared, holding her panties. She squinted and tossed them towards her dress. They landed on the floor and I left them there. I pulled down my boxers and slid under the covers, twisting and wrapping an arm over her. She turned to help and our bodies molded against each other. I kinda felt that I wanted this to be good for her. I mean, here we were in bed, just like I wanted, so that part was over. I'd fill in the graph later. All that was left now was the quality of the experience. Hell, that's important too. I hitched myself up and pulled her into the crook of my arm.

'Wanna lie quiet for a while, get used to everything? Be kinda depressing, you started thinking "gross" about us.' Note that "us". I was proud of that. She made a snuffling sound and reached out over my chest, pulling herself tighter against me.

'You are so goddam sweet. Ya know, there's a part of me that's been wanting this since last year. Strange feeling, been sorta creeping up on me. You caught me once, sneaking peeks in the library. Then when you fell down those dam' steps an' all, it was so weird. I mean, such a weird way to meet. You ever think that? You remember you said "outa evil good shall come"?' Her hand was wandering across my chest now and I thought I could feel her nipples hardening against my ribs. I filed her comment away for analysis, then twisted my neck and kissed the top of her head.

'Your ankle really OK?' She snorted and nodded and her hand drifted lower. I joined in and started running my fingertips over her ribs and the side of her breasts. Tell the truth, it was kinda nice not to feel I was playing the bones. Her body was firm and warm, and soft where it needed to be, and she wriggled a little so I could reach her nipples. The heat was kicking in and her skin was beginning to feel slick. She sat up and pushed the quilt back to our hips then lay down again, putting her arms above her head and smiling up at me.

'Girl-talk says you been seen with major league hickeys once or twice, so don't pretend you don't know whatta do. Says you don't kiss and tell either. That's rare.' I dropped my head and kissed her lightly, then moved to her ear lobe, her short hair tickling my nose as I nuzzled it before moving down her neck. Her hand snaked out again and caressed my hip, her fingers a little sweaty, dragging over my skin like a gentle promise, and I trailed my tongue over the top of her breasts and circled her hard pink nipples, small and firm and sensitive; her breath caught as I flicked my tongue over the tips and her fingers dug into my thigh.

I risked a glance upwards: her eyes were closed and a small smile was playing round her lips. She looked like she was concentrating on what she was feeling, and I thought she maybe needed some more feeling to concentrate on. I traced my lips over her breasts again and slid my hand over her smooth belly, her abdominal muscles fluttering under the light pressure. She twisted and kicked and the quilt slipped clean off the bed, then she raised one thigh slightly and her hips rolled up to meet my hand as it approached her mound.

Neatly trimmed auburn stubble guarding pinkest labia; smooth pale skin, pulled taut by her position; delicate blue veins showing under the tender flesh. My own breath hesitated as my hand cupped her and the tips of my fingers felt her center. She gave a little sigh and her thighs slipped further apart as she lifted her pelvis and her damp pussy lips slid over my palm. Click. Last outing for Mr. Nice Guy.

'Uh, Judy. I don't have any... I mean, it might be better if...' Her hand moved to my head and pushed slightly and when she spoke there was muffled laughter in her voice. She seemed more confident somehow.

'Mebbe you really didn't plan this. I already told you I kinda decided in the car. Whyd'ya think I raced up into the dorm, dummy? I told Shania Jordan I needed condoms right now, just in case, said I'd explain later. She had some, bless her slutty heart, and I tucked 'em down my panties. They're under the pillow.' Shit, women never cease to astonish me. Her hand pushed again and I let her guide my head till my cheek was being tickled by her cropped fur. She smelt of arousal, strong and insistent, completely at odds with her shy exterior, and I moved the last inch and feathered my tongue over the top of her slit, teasing the lips apart and probing softly. She jumped, then relaxed, spreading herself wide for me. I slipped off the bed and knelt at the foot of the bed, pulling at her hips, and she wriggled down till her ass was on the edge and her legs were on my shoulders.

'Happy birthday, Ms Judy.' I swiped my tongue down the plump length of her, gathering her rich syrup and letting her labia part naturally. She was sweet and ready, her lips distended, and I feathered my tongue round the rim of her channel, waiting for her signal to carry on. Hell, even shy girls love being eaten, mostly, and her breathing quickened and her legs drew back a little, exposing herself trustingly. I bathed the insides of her thighs, her skin fluttering under the strokes, her body trying to follow the sensation and bring me to her core again. I slid up to the top and teased the little stump of her clit then dropped my head so that my nose was nudging the fat knot of nerve endings, and pulled the party trick, worming my tongue deep into her and forcing it upward, trying to lick the end of my nose through her smooth walls. The faint ridges of her G spot were set lower than usual and the tip of my tongue covered most all of it. Her thighs quivered and closed over my ears and the ride started.

Works every time. It's the combination I guess, and the angle, or the pressure, or something; whatever, they seem to like it, and Judy wasn't no different. She was thrashing and panting, and I was rubbing and pushing, till she finally made a noise like one of those old-timey tea-kettles and her body lifted clear off the bed. She stayed like that, her back arched like a bow, just her shoulders and ass supporting her, then slumped back, her legs falling slack onto my shoulders again. I pulled back and kept the flat of my tongue firm against her, enjoying the little waves and ripples fading and feeling kinda pleased. Like always, the scent and the taste had got me hard as a miser's heart. She stirred finally, and hitched herself back up the bed.

'Get your ass up here, Doug Taylor, and hold me while I recover.' I crawled up and took her into my arms and she raised her head and kissed my sticky lips for a long time. When she came up for air her eyes were sparkling.

'Don't you ever do that again without warning me. I coulda had a heart attack and died. Shit, Doug, people knew about you there'd be a queue outside this building day and night.'

'I don't want to lose my rep. You promise you'll still respect me in the morning?' She giggled and squeezed me till I nearly choked.

'I'll respect you like hell. I shoulda acted on my instincts before.' Click.

'No. This way it's both of us, not just one and a victim, and I didn't expect to be here with you tonight, so it's a kinda nice present for me too. I mean, the birthday stuff was to try to show you I had feelings for you, that's all. Kinda like it that you decided though.' That went down real well and she sorta sighed and kissed me again, then wriggled out of my arms and reached down to my cock.

'Shit, you're hard as wood.'

'You taste kinda nice, Judy, and you're a pretty exciting person to be with.' Say that with a shy smile and their hearts will melt. I guarantee it. Her hand gathered me up and her fingers toyed with me, exploring. When they rolled over the head and felt precum she hesitated.

'You're kinda sticky.'

'Happens. Told ya you were kinda exciting.' She leaned down and kissed the tip, dabbing hesitantly with her tongue, then sat up and reached under the pillow.

'I only done that a coupla times, and tell the truth I never got into it. Never met anyone I wanted to practice with. I'm a quick study though. But not right now. Hold still.' I heard foil tearing, then felt her hands clumsily rolling the condom over me. Not since freshman year, I thought, and she's a junior now. Don't tease her 'bout it yet. She lay down and slipped a leg over me, letting my cock nudge at her crotch, then twisted her body and rolled over and I went with her, and she fumbled for me and set me at the entrance to her body. Her hands came up and cradled my face and she lifted herself slightly and I slipped slowly into her. As my shaft slid through the tight little ring of muscle she sighed and lifted herself again.

Good thing condoms slow you down some. Her mix of urgency and shyness had me twitching like an old maid's curtains and I had to think cold thoughts for a minute, layin' quiet, letting her adjust. Then her hands fingerwalked down my back and squeezed my ass.

'I ain't gonna break, Doug.' Her arms tensed and she pulled me further into her, gasping once, and I pulled back and slid into her again. Tell the truth, she felt completely right: welcoming and eager and wanting to please, and it wasn't a chore to stay slow, let everything build at its own pace.

Slow was fine by her and she closed her eyes and moved with me, biting her lip gently, sometimes biting mine as the pressure grew in her, then goin' back inside herself, experimenting with angle and depth. I tried to stay calm and let her lead, my mind wandering a little. Catbird seat. Her for loving and kind, Annie for nasty and hard, suit me just fine. Mebbe buy Annie a gag and some gloves. Minimum gym time, just for maintenance, stay with mostly A's and B's, not too hard really, concentrate on quality time, keep an eye on the graph. Life was gonna be even better.

I said right at the beginning that I been called lazy and self-centered. Well, yeah, but there's no federal statute. I reckon if everyone's getting what they want, then there's no probable cause, whatever they call it, for indictment. And it sure did seem that Judy was getting what she wanted.

Her movements were speeding up, her head thrown back now, and her hard little fingers dug into my butt like she wanted more. I followed her curve, dropping my hips and scraping the tip of my cock along her front wall, raising them again, sliding the top of my shaft against her pubic bone, pressing on her clit. She began to make noises and I knew she was gonna lose the rhythm, start jerking, so I pushed a little harder, feeling her quivering, my own sensations filling me, bringing that feeling of completeness and achievement that you get when the woman under you is outa control and lovin' it. Without warning she lost it and her body kinda spasmed twice, then stiffened as she came, lips drawn back and her breath hissing through her teeth, scarlet flush flooding over her neck and breasts, leaving her pale skin sorta blotchy. I tightened my ass a coupla times, my cock swelling, forcing me along, and as she slowed I caught up with her, the liquid feeling of joy running through my groin. As I came, thrusting hard into her now, she yelped and started shaking again, her body taking my cum and her walls squeezing me hard as she forced the last drop of pleasure outa me.

When we'd both finished we slumped, breath rasping, bodies covered in sweat, letting the high fade away as the world settled down again. I guess I was crushing her some, because after a couple minutes she began to wriggle and I raised myself onto my elbows. Her eyes opened and we stared at each other, then she smiled a big pure smile.

'Does this mean we're going steady?' Click.

'Sure hope so. Don't wanna hafta go breaking any more bones.' She craned her neck up and kissed the tip of my nose.

'I never felt like that before except once. Beats hell out of my own fingers. You better lemme get to the bathroom or I'm gonna have an accident.' I grasped the condom and eased out of her and she squirmed out from under and scampered off to freshen up. I lay back and felt kinda pleased with myself. She came back with a warm washcloth and wiped my face and crotch, then climbed back onto the bed and fitted her body into the crook of my arm again. Her hand crept down and curled round my cock.

'Might want some more of that sometime, and the tongue thing too. That was kinda special. You mind me saying stuff like this?' I squeezed her with one arm, and pinched her nipple gently. Click.

'Don't go turning my head, Judy. You're the special one round here.'

Hell, it was a long night. Luckily Shania'd only given her three condoms and she said she wanted to save one for the morning, so I managed to get some sleep in the end. When I woke up she was trying to fit it over my morning boner, and looked disappointed when she noticed me watching her.

'I had such a lovely birthday and I been watching you and getting myself ready, and I was gonna wake you up in a good way.' Getting herself ready? Lord, I just uncaged a wild animal.

'Told you a while ago you I seen your eyes and you weren't no ice-queen. I'll go back to sleep and you carry on.' She blushed prettily and finished getting me ready, then climbed aboard, settled herself comfortably, squeezed my cock hard with her smooth walls, and leaned forward to kiss me.

'You fall asleep again now I'll kill ya. I gotta go soon though. There's a shitload of stuff to do, notes to write up. I ain't gonna let you screw up my grades. You mind?' She swung her hips forward, forcing my cock harder against her pussy.

'Mind like hell, but that don't do anything for grades. I oughta do some work too. I didn't get a lot done last night.' She kissed me again.

'You did a helluva lot. You're kinda different, aren't you? I meant it when I said I'd been thinking 'bout this for a while. Something kinda clicked when I saw you. Not straight away, more like gradual. Strange feeling, made me start noticing you more. You'da hit on me, I don't think I'da brushed you right off.'

'Wanted to meet you properly, know you some, so I threw myself at your leg. Hard call, but it worked. You ain't just a piece of ass, Ms Judy.' She closed her eyes and sniffed some, then sat up and started properly. Shit, she reamed me good that morning. When we'd done and she was layin' across my chest, our hearts banging away like hammers, I stroked her hair gently, liking the way the short red strands kinda jumped up again after I'd pressed them down.

'Time to move, I guess. Lemme use the bathroom for one minute, then it's all yours. You want coffee?'

'If ya don't promise to get in the shower with me I ain't moving and I'll fail the course and it'll be your fault.'

'Nothin' but work, that's you. You're a hard woman, Judy Olsen, and a dam' good thing too.

It had got kinda dark and I realized I'd been staring outa the window, seeing nothing, for a long time. I shook myself and drew the blinds, turned lights on, got some Van Morrison going to push the memories away. I got a beer and picked up my book, then put it back on the shelf and looked for another one. I didn't wanna be reading psychology right now.

History of the Frontier seemed a better choice, and I was twenty pages in when there was a shy tap on the door.

'Step right in, Susan.' The handle turned and her head poked through.

'How did you know it was me, Mr. Taylor?'

'Say that again properly, Susan, or I'll evict ya.'

'Uh, how did you know it was me, Doug?'

'See? It's easy when you know how. 'Cos everybody else in this house bangs on doors, and you knock politely, that's how I knew. You'll firm up, I guess. Come in and tell me what you need, and then you can tell me why you ain't in a dorm. Freshman year most everybody is. Something go wrong?' Her brow furrowed, then cleared.

'Oh, that's easy. I never shared a room, ever, and I decided I don't like it, and I needed a place of my own to study and practice, so I told them I was gonna move. I'm so glad you had a room open. That's what I wanted to ask. I practice two hours a day and I wanted to know that you don't mind.'

'Just luck the room was open. Dumb kid got someone pregnant in the summer and his folks arrived one day, hauled his ass home. Lost his deposit, everything. You any good on that thing, or does it sound like dying cats?' She colored up.

'I was in the State Youth Orchestra back home, and the University Orchestra just said they want me too. I don't know if I got the time though. I'm gonna major in engineering and I'm kinda busy already, but I don't wanna let the music go. It sorta relaxes me.'

'Second floor back. That's over my bedroom. Not at night, I guess. In the day, early evenings, suit yourself. Oughta check with the others though. Two hours is a long time, someone else is trying to work.' She nodded seriously.